April 16, 2024, 01:33:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 769796 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: May 28, 2011, 03:23:25 PM »

Just watched all the videos...

Did ya'll catch Cindy telling that Casey had a Winnie the Poo themed bedroom at 16 yrs old and that she'd always loved Winnie so it made sense to use that theme for the baby?

Also, if you noticed Cindy walking to the witness stand the only things she ever had with her were a bottle of water and her glasses.  She never carried a phone, purse, etc.  In fact, I've noticed that the court deputies will not allow things to be carried past the 'gate'.

As for Casey's meltdown.  PUKE.  All for Casey.  She realizes now that she stepped over a line by trying to throw her parents under the bus.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear that 6 weeks ago she also had lies to tell about Cindy other than she didn't protect KC from sexual abuse. 

Next thing you know she will accuse Cindy of sexual abuse....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1121 on: May 28, 2011, 03:24:29 PM »

Did ya'll catch Cindy telling that Casey had a Winnie the Poo themed bedroom at 16 yrs old and that she'd always loved Winnie so it made sense to use that theme for the baby?

Also, if you noticed Cindy walking to the witness stand the only things she ever had with her were a bottle of water and her glasses.  She never carried a phone, purse, etc.  In fact, I've noticed that the court deputies will not allow things to be carried past the 'gate'.

As for Casey's meltdown.  PUKE.  All for Casey.  She realizes now that she stepped over a line by trying to throw her parents under the bus.  I wouldn't be surprised to hear that 6 weeks ago she also had lies to tell about Cindy other than she didn't protect KC from sexual abuse. 

At one point I thought she might suggest Cindy's daddy abused her.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: May 28, 2011, 03:25:00 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not
Ok, so what is it that she is looking at every few minutes? I really don't believe the judge would allow tht but I am curious as to what she is looking at because she is absolutely reading something. She looks down and reads something every few minutes. Is a witness allowed to read notes or depo's while on the stand??

NO, not unless it is requested in court that she read something and it is put in front of her and everyone knows what she has in front of her.  SHE WAS NOT READING ANYTHING.  She was looking down, composing herself, looking away from Casey, looking away from the photo of Caylee, but NOT, I repeat, NOT texting or reading "crib notes".
No disrespect, but IMO she absolutely was reading and looking down reading something. What it was I have no idea.

It may be an opinion but she was NOT reading anything and that is FACT.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1123 on: May 28, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »

At one point I thought she might suggest Cindy's daddy abused her.

that will be next..throw an 80 "s something old man under the bus to save evil Casey

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: May 28, 2011, 03:27:19 PM »

My take on KC's meltdown........she (and her inept @ssclown attorney) believed Cindy was going to continue lying for her, & back up her bullchit 30 days of stories.
Didn't happen beotch!!!!

Cindy could have eventually believed the accidental death of Caylee......but to throw George under the bus with such horrible allegations of sexual abuse under her watch, Cindy will never go there, IMO. Cindy hearing KC lie about horrific sexual abuse by her father, finally made Cindy realize if she could lie about something so horrible & untrue against her own father, KC's version of what happened to Caylee is more than likely a total lie.

Yes, yes and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Yes!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: May 28, 2011, 03:28:42 PM »

Tony was disgusted with Casey...clear to see..I was soooo happy about that...
kudos to this guy! he is a stand up guy...at first I thought he was pretty cocky but since changed my mind...he just probably didn't want to be there cause of this ho bag...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: May 28, 2011, 03:29:16 PM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...

This seems to be quite clear when Cindy testified that she was still looking for a Zanny up to SIX WEEKS AGO...the very time they find out for certain what defense these @$$hats & their monster were going to put forward.   To me, that was a clear and precise message directly to Casey by Cindy from the stand & this is why Casey had a tantrum, she got it & is having a fit that they will no longer lie for her...they may be hesitate to assist putting a needle in her arm but her days of manipulating them seem to be OVA!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: May 28, 2011, 03:29:43 PM »

Tony was disgusted with Casey...clear to see..I was soooo happy about that...
kudos to this guy! he is a stand up guy...at first I thought he was pretty cocky but since changed my mind...he just probably didn't want to be there cause of this ho bag...

Hi Cookie. Missed you yesterday. 

I was glad to see the improvement too.

It's hard for me to get mad at him...he's cute with that cabbage patch kid face.

lol..now that u say that cabbage patch fits....cute...
hope your doc appt. went well

OMG! He does have a cabbage patch face!!!!He is too cute! She blew it!!!

Her lawyers need to see if the jail will allow her to have one of those dolls in her cell to keep her company all weekend. She looked at Tony miffed a few times but mostly like she still longed for him. "Oh my little cabbage patch kid, how I miss you." 

I bet whenever that boy got in trouble he got out of it easy. What a face!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: May 28, 2011, 03:32:02 PM »

Would love to hear later via People magazine that Tony met and fell in love with another witness while in Florida to testify for Casey's murder trial and that they are happy and married and having a family....oh yay... I need to write fiction...
Just wouldn't that piss Casey off? LMAO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: May 28, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...

It's looking that way to us here also. We're being forgiving too.

I wish they would apologize to the Grunds for trying to blame it on them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: May 28, 2011, 03:35:04 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not
Ok, so what is it that she is looking at every few minutes? I really don't believe the judge would allow tht but I am curious as to what she is looking at because she is absolutely reading something. She looks down and reads something every few minutes. Is a witness allowed to read notes or depo's while on the stand??

NO, not unless it is requested in court that she read something and it is put in front of her and everyone knows what she has in front of her.  SHE WAS NOT READING ANYTHING.  She was looking down, composing herself, looking away from Casey, looking away from the photo of Caylee, but NOT, I repeat, NOT texting or reading "crib notes".
No disrespect, but IMO she absolutely was reading and looking down reading something. What it was I have no idea.

Lilsaa - maybe you aren't understanding.   IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT - THE JUDGE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT - IT IS NEVER ALLOWED - SHE WAS NOT LOOKING DOWN AND READING ANYTHING.  IT IS NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED.  YOU ARE WRONG. 
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: May 28, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »

Also, if you look at the charges to her commisary, I see no 200.00 deposit from the 6th or whatever it was in May when Cindy supposedly put 200.00 in her commissary?

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

I can't figure out how to access the commissary acct.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: May 28, 2011, 03:35:25 PM »

Absolutely not

Look, it looks like this is turning into something it should not, but how is this a FACT. I observed as you did. I don't think I am being rude. I don't think I stated anything as FACT nor should. I think we should all be able to state our observations and opinions whithout being jumped on. I feel jumped on and that is unfair and rude.

Lilsaa - maybe you aren't understanding.   IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT - THE JUDGE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT - IT IS NEVER ALLOWED - SHE WAS NOT LOOKING DOWN AND READING ANYTHING.  IT IS NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED.  YOU ARE WRONG.  It is not a matter of "opinion" there are rules the court follows.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 03:37:55 PM by klaasend » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: May 28, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »

This seems to be quite clear when Cindy testified that she was still looking for a Zanny up to SIX WEEKS AGO...the very time they find out for certain what defense these @$$hats & their monster were going to put forward.   To me, that was a clear and precise message directly to Casey by Cindy from the stand & this is why Casey had a tantrum, she got it & is having a fit that they will no longer lie for her...they may be hesitate to assist putting a needle in her arm but her days of manipulating them seem to be OVA!

Correction:   "they may be hesitant" not hesitate

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: May 28, 2011, 03:40:46 PM »

Absolutely not

Look, it looks like this is turning into something it should not, but how is this a FACT. I observed as you did. I don't think I am being rude. I don't think I stated anything as FACT nor should. I think we should all be able to state our observations and opinions whithout being jumped on. I feel jumped on and that is unfair and rude.

Lilsaa - maybe you aren't understanding.   IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT - THE JUDGE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT - IT IS NEVER ALLOWED - SHE WAS NOT LOOKING DOWN AND READING ANYTHING.  IT IS NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED.  YOU ARE WRONG.  It is not a matter of "opinion" there are rules the court follows.

Lilsaa, please see Klaas's post above.   It is NOT allowed so it is FACT that she could not have been reading unless she was directed to look at an exhibit.   BLONDE, posted a raw video of Cindy leaving the stand and she had only a tissue & water bottle in her hand.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: May 28, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »

Sorry i was in post mode & didnt see your post Klaas

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 28, 2011, 03:41:20 PM »

Absolutely not

Lilsaa - maybe you aren't understanding.   IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT - THE JUDGE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT - IT IS NEVER ALLOWED - SHE WAS NOT LOOKING DOWN AND READING ANYTHING.  IT IS NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED.  YOU ARE WRONG. 

Where's the tissue Cindy was using?  Bet she was just holding on to that in her lap and thinking..... So she wouldn't also have to see/look at casey or anything on the screen?????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: May 28, 2011, 03:43:48 PM »

Rewatching Tony's testimony today, it amazes me when you think about it. Casey Anthony is a liar, a cheater, a thief, and a murderer. I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did without actually killing someone else. She's a stone cold monster
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1138 on: May 28, 2011, 03:45:04 PM »

Absolutely not

I am not even the one that brought this subject up to begin with. As far as rules and it has been discussed previously The Anthonys do not follow rules. They have chewed gum, they have brought items into court that were allowed according to the judge. I really don't care if she was reading. As I said I merely agreed with someone else's observations. Why has it turned into this? OMG!!!!
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: May 28, 2011, 03:45:18 PM »

I know there is a list somewhere, but does anyone know if Leonard Padilla is on the witness list? If so, whose list?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.