March 29, 2024, 12:34:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768208 times)
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: May 28, 2011, 03:59:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

Yup...I can see it too. Around 48 seconds..."She's been looking at me for three years and (today? Now?) NOTHING!"

Makes kc look baaaaad. Imagine that! (insert sarcasm)

No blowing kisses, no mouthing "I Love You"... NOTHING!!! She's lucky she got that the stupid girl.

I remember the days that Cindy looked wistfully at KC, begging with her eyes for KC to look at her.  Cold, spiteful KC wouldn't do it.  You see how ridiculous her thinking is!

I agree!!! And as horrible as I think some of poor Cindy's decisions have been I feel sorry for her and at least she is doing the right thing when it is most important!!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: May 28, 2011, 04:00:12 PM »

there is nothing that her attorneys can do that will help casey. They have to try it
s their job! it's going to be very challenging for them to figure out what to do!

kc is begining to see how screwed she is... it hasnt realy soaked in all the way until the weeks move on and its all pointing to her and only her...

bozo and mason will go enjoy their weekend while she sits in jail melting down...I see a few anxiety attacks in the works.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: May 28, 2011, 04:02:28 PM »

Btw, who is this lilsaa??
Long weekend 4 the jury to think....might be a good thing....

I realy think that the jury will be busy kinda some this weekend but ... will.. realy!!!! think of todays events... when they are alone in their rooms. kinda like when after a hearing  we would lay in bed and ponder on the days events.

IIRC, one of the Cindy's last words in her testimony today was "betrayal". I hope the jurors stew on that until Tuesday!
seem
thanks because I was trying to recall where I heard that word twice today. Tony said he felt betrayed by her lies tooo... that all happened today... the jury heard him and cindy saying the same words ..

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: May 28, 2011, 04:03:47 PM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...

This seems to be quite clear when Cindy testified that she was still looking for a Zanny up to SIX WEEKS AGO...the very time they find out for certain what defense these @$$hats & their monster were going to put forward.   To me, that was a clear and precise message directly to Casey by Cindy from the stand & this is why Casey had a tantrum, she got it & is having a fit that they will no longer lie for her...they may be hesitate to assist putting a needle in her arm but her days of manipulating them seem to be OVA!

AMEN Sista!!!
helleluer''

Loca
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: May 28, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »

For how long did casey lie about her "job" at Universal?

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: May 28, 2011, 04:06:51 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

This wording makes so much more sense to me at this time.

Puzzler

I agree.

Considering Cindy conceded that she was the author ... why was the Myspace post not allowed into evidence?

Janet

I "think" it was because of talking about money issues and coming from the bank - IMO, KC messed with Cindy's money again and that was the "betrayed" part in the MySpace post.  Maybe after some more questioning the "post" will eventually come in.

Only explanation I can think of as well but then again when it was ruled it was coming in, all parties including CJBP were aware of the content of the Myspace entry so I would love to know what was determined by CJBP.   Also, the money stolen was not what she was convicted for but rather money she stole from her parents & grandparents.  I gotta tell ya Im rather stunned by it.   We also do not know yet if it is NEVER coming in or whether something has to be established before it is allowed in.

I so don't get it either.  He ruled on many of those pictures too and Bozo keeps objecting.  Thank God I am not a lawyer, my client would be found guilty, LOL.  I thought all texts were allowed too?  I don't get it.

I didn't get why bozo hardly objected while Cindy was speaking.  I was thiking Bozo and Pros made a deal?  they won't object on some witness, if Bozo does not object?

Bozo MIGHT of saw Bill Shaeffers interview update about beating up George and how the jury will that it.......Do it with Cindy, jury will diffidently hate bozo/casey.????????

I think it was allowed because of the money issue, and leads one to believe the stealing has been going on for some time.  But, moreover, IMO, was the motive... "jealousy"  Jealousy has taken her away...

I agree with someone who said Caylee was maybe crying for grama and KC was getting pissed, and shut it down once and for all.  We've all seen that raging, shaking temper of hers, that says "get the bleep out the way"!! 

I have been wondering if the Teddy Bear Cindy has been holding the first few days of trial, is the one she said disappeared from her home.  Did they find it?

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: May 28, 2011, 04:07:01 PM »

Bill Shaeffer........

http://www.wftv.com/video/28059284/index.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: May 28, 2011, 04:07:37 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not
Ok, so what is it that she is looking at every few minutes? I really don't believe the judge would allow tht but I am curious as to what she is looking at because she is absolutely reading something. She looks down and reads something every few minutes. Is a witness allowed to read notes or depo's while on the stand??

NO, not unless it is requested in court that she read something and it is put in front of her and everyone knows what she has in front of her.  SHE WAS NOT READING ANYTHING.  She was looking down, composing herself, looking away from Casey, looking away from the photo of Caylee, but NOT, I repeat, NOT texting or reading "crib notes".
No disrespect, but IMO she absolutely was reading and looking down reading something. What it was I have no idea.

It may be an opinion but she was NOT reading anything and that is FACT.

Lilsaa - maybe you aren't understanding.   IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT - THE JUDGE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT - IT IS NEVER ALLOWED - SHE WAS NOT LOOKING DOWN AND READING ANYTHING.  IT IS NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED.  YOU ARE WRONG. 

Pic by Brandi

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: May 28, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »

From April 2006

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1169 on: May 28, 2011, 04:07:53 PM »

obviously, I meant NOT allowed...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: May 28, 2011, 04:07:56 PM »

and as a transient, how appropriate. Casey and her traveling mattress
dont forget the air pump now!
No need for a pump -- casey was pretty good at blowing. 

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: May 28, 2011, 04:08:54 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not
Ok, so what is it that she is looking at every few minutes? I really don't believe the judge would allow tht but I am curious as to what she is looking at because she is absolutely reading something. She looks down and reads something every few minutes. Is a witness allowed to read notes or depo's while on the stand??

NO, not unless it is requested in court that she read something and it is put in front of her and everyone knows what she has in front of her.  SHE WAS NOT READING ANYTHING.  She was looking down, composing herself, looking away from Casey, looking away from the photo of Caylee, but NOT, I repeat, NOT texting or reading "crib notes".
No disrespect, but IMO she absolutely was reading and looking down reading something. What it was I have no idea.

It may be an opinion but she was NOT reading anything and that is FACT.

Lilsaa - maybe you aren't understanding.   IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE COURT - THE JUDGE WOULD NOT ALLOW IT - IT IS NEVER ALLOWED - SHE WAS NOT LOOKING DOWN AND READING ANYTHING.  IT IS NOT OPEN FOR DISCUSSION BECAUSE IT WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED.  YOU ARE WRONG. 

Pic by Brandi

She is simply looking down, probably praying that she can get through this. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: May 28, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

This wording makes so much more sense to me at this time.

Puzzler

I agree.

Considering Cindy conceded that she was the author ... why was the Myspace post not allowed into evidence?

Janet

I "think" it was because of talking about money issues and coming from the bank - IMO, KC messed with Cindy's money again and that was the "betrayed" part in the MySpace post.  Maybe after some more questioning the "post" will eventually come in.

Only explanation I can think of as well but then again when it was ruled it was coming in, all parties including CJBP were aware of the content of the Myspace entry so I would love to know what was determined by CJBP.   Also, the money stolen was not what she was convicted for but rather money she stole from her parents & grandparents.  I gotta tell ya Im rather stunned by it.   We also do not know yet if it is NEVER coming in or whether something has to be established before it is allowed in.

I so don't get it either.  He ruled on many of those pictures too and Bozo keeps objecting.  Thank God I am not a lawyer, my client would be found guilty, LOL.  I thought all texts were allowed too?  I don't get it.

I didn't get why bozo hardly objected while Cindy was speaking.  I was thiking Bozo and Pros made a deal?  they won't object on some witness, if Bozo does not object?

Bozo MIGHT of saw Bill Shaeffers interview update about beating up George and how the jury will that it.......Do it with Cindy, jury will diffidently hate bozo/casey.????????

I think it was allowed because of the money issue, and leads one to believe the stealing has been going on for some time.  But, moreover, IMO, was the motive... "jealousy"  Jealousy has taken her away...

I agree with someone who said Caylee was maybe crying for grama and KC was getting pissed, and shut it down once and for all.  We've all seen that raging, shaking temper of hers, that says "get the bleep out the way"!! 

I have been wondering if the Teddy Bear Cindy has been holding the first few days of trial, is the one she said disappeared from her home.  Did they find it?

Upon reflection I think it will come in when Lee testifies since he opened the page for Cindy.  Then besides the author of the note, the account will be authenticated for who opened it & put a picture up

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: May 28, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »

and as a transient, how appropriate. Casey and her traveling mattress
dont forget the air pump now!
No need for a pump -- casey was pretty good at blowing. 

Yup, he went there  LOL

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: May 28, 2011, 04:11:33 PM »

We can be here until the end of July with Cindy and her narrative of KC's lies 
That's ok with me, all these lies need to come out.

This will linger all weekend with the jury because its doubtful bozo will be getting a chance to cross bully
Capp -You are so right! Baez comes across line a School Yard Bully!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: May 28, 2011, 04:11:54 PM »

From April 2006
2 YEARS???? That's just proof of being a sociopathic liar in itself. I realize she was STEALING money -- but she had to have SOME kind of income..........................hooking? "films"??

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: May 28, 2011, 04:12:28 PM »

Casey's meltdown was precisely how she behaved in her first call home from jail as well as during the jail visit video "come on nobody's letting me talk....Ive lost everything" (boo flippin boo hoo) & again how she was trying to manipulate her parents to getting her bailed out.   She isnt getting her way & her allegations are a lie.  She got her mother's message loud & clear today so she did what she always does pitched an ugly fit.   She knows the world is aware she has been lying & the jig is up.
Maybe queen evil was attempting to further manipulate one of her attorneys, an effort to elicit more sympathy from Simms?
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: May 28, 2011, 04:14:39 PM »

The ONLY things Cindy brought up with her were her reading glasses, tissue paper, and a bottle of water. No phone, no notes, no paper of any kind. She can't read anything on the witness stand
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: May 28, 2011, 04:14:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28057616/index.html

what the hell is she smiling about and can Baez not arrange for an ironed shirt?? Heck, she looked better during the jury selection... Maybe that hideous new, child abandoning, convict lovin' new attorney is doin the pickn' now....

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: May 28, 2011, 04:15:27 PM »

I am so taken aback....it is as if UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES can KC keep her true self from coming through when dealing with her mother.  Throughout this entire ordeal she has been mean and nasty to Cindy and Cindy has all but kissed her a$$.  And now, with all eyes on her, KC is still shooting daggers at Cindy, still self centered and mean mouthing Cindy for "not being there for her".

I believe KC is able to feel some emotions but compartmenatlizes everything...except when with Cindy.  I have seen KC soul less and cold, but I think she shows even more evil when with Cindy.

I cannot believe her attorneys are not explaining how she is to behave or how to portray herself during the different testimonies.  Strange.

I strongly believe Cindy knows, Cindy is being so detailed that the defense cannot use her, and that she is done.  Should by some strange turn of events KC is released, she will have no family support.   She has, and continues to do herself in.   I am just wondering why Cindy put that large amount  of money in KC's jail account.

Terri
Ohio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.