April 26, 2024, 07:27:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771025 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: May 28, 2011, 05:40:20 PM »

I am glad the Ants are headed towards the truth. I think they are getting there due to several factors. KC's allegations, whatever denial they have is slowly chipping away and I still think that Mr Lippman is playing a large part.  I also still think that they are now telling truths based on some sort of agreement arranged by their attorney and the state to shelve any obstruction charges due to their past actions at hindering and lying to protect KC. Maybe they have had counseling, I would bet they have.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: May 28, 2011, 05:40:34 PM »

Yes, I totally get the A's I guess , I was really meaning more towards the trial, and why there was no questions about it. It may be irrelevant to the murder.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: May 28, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »

Here's a question for Baez:  When your client was bailed out by LP , LP wanted to take yuor client to a safe house he was going to rent for his team and her.  Cindy and George were fine with this, Cindy did not want her coming back to the house..and neither did LP due to the protesters and security being easier at another unknown address.

Why Mr Baez did you insist that your client being returned to her family home knowing that her father still lived in that home and had been sexually abusing her since she was 8 years old?

And again insisted she be returned to that home the second time she was bailed out/  Makes no sense..but of course they hadn't come up with the sexual abuse angle yet.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: May 28, 2011, 05:42:08 PM »

OT...loco are you Sierra?
I do follow that name on youtube 4 updates....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: May 28, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »

ok many of us say she didnt look at casey right?
and casey said she didnt even look at me right?
someone at :http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1207&start=800
posted this link with this comment:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058043/index.html
---cindy looks at kc 15:51

I am confused did we see it? I didnt think so and is this correct?

Happens very quickly and yes, it looks like she quickly glances over at Casey when she first gets on the stand:

Looks like she glances over with a look of disgust.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: May 28, 2011, 05:45:23 PM »

One thing I find strange ....when the states is questioning cindy about caseys pregnancy and finding out at 7 months, why didnt the state ask Cindy anything about the father?  nothing..and they all were just happy that their daughter was having a baby with no daddy?  then Cindy called all the relatives and told them?  no mention of a daddy?  some of the family must have asked about a daddy.  If they all said he was dead, Casey would have gotten social security checks.  She would have been happy to have the free money..I have just always found it odd that no one has really pressed the baby daddy issue and no one has come forward.  I understand Casey might not even know because she slept with half of orlando, i just think the whole daddy issue is odd.  (let me clarify, I do not, and never believed George or lee was the father of Caylee)
That question may not be relevant and also may not be known.  As we all know Casey slept around with many ment.

Didn't George say Baker? also she was dating two guys at the same time 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sdmike1974
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1306 on: May 28, 2011, 05:46:14 PM »

A few observations on today's HLN trial coverage as well as Cindy Anthony:

1) I'm sure others may have observed this in the past, but it was my first opportunity to witness first hand who (perhaps unwittingly) taught Casey Anthony how to be such a skilled liar (for the most part). Cindy is very adept at adding details to her fabrications to enhance believability.

2) It was too bad HLN didn't realize (or honor) the fact that 90%+ of their Saturday viewers had tuned in to watch trial coverage. Why did they start last and end early? And some of the commercial breaks were at the most inopportune times in the testimony.

3) Finally it was nice to watch HLN an entire day without Ms. Hostin. Smile Could "In Session" and HLN legal analyst Sunny Hostin be any more annoying?

It is one thing to mention points scored by the defense. That's part of her job. But all too often she seems more like a sycophant or shill for the defense. It's almost as if she has a close personal friend/colleague on the defense team. Perhaps she does.

I am not saying she never makes a positive statement about the prosecution. But some of her pro defense positions are in a very small minority.

Others in the pro defsnse camp:
Geraldo Rivera
Aphrodite Jones
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: May 28, 2011, 05:47:34 PM »

Gypsy great catch!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: May 28, 2011, 05:47:55 PM »

That was a surprise that JB sustained that being included.

Im flabbergasted...there has to be something to this, maybe having to establish something more

I'm furious.

I think it will come in later......there is a certain order of how they are introducing evidence...this was not the time....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: May 28, 2011, 05:47:58 PM »

hey everyone! i am sitting on the beach in jersey and just read the whole thread since i couldn't watch today. i think my friends think i'm crazy!

anyway...thanks for all the updates from everyone and here are some of my opinions/theories as to what went on today/what is to come:

Cindy's Testimony: Cindy did a good job today, she made it clear to Casey that she is not going to stand by her and cover for her, especially when she made the comment about looking for zanny up until 6 weeks ago.  Casey clearly got the message as evidenced by her meltdown for herself during the recess.

Lippmans Motion: I think it could be several things.  I think it's possible it could have to do with the tax lien and the sudden publishing of the video of caylee's 2nd birthday party.  I wouldn't be suprised if Baez sold that video for his client to pay for hte $68,000 lien and the anthony's could be disputing that maybe they have ownership of the video and not casey.  I dunno I think it's possible but I'm not sure if that is something serious enough to have to have a motion heard on in the middle of a murder trial.

The other thing I think Lippmans motion could be about is Tony's testimony that Casey told him George never sexually abused her.  Maybe he wants to be sure that the jury can hear that at some point in time?  I dunno it could have something to do with that in some way.

The last thing I wanted to say about today is that I think several things could have been going on that caused the defense team to all go meet with Casey in the conference room after court was recessed for the day.  I think either they were discussing strategy on cross examining Cindy and were trying to further calm Casey down, or they were discussing a possible plea with her because it's become clear that the only way they are gonna get any sex abuse stuff in is if she takes the stand.  I do NOT think the DT can put her on the stand knowingly without all being disbarred because it is a MAJOR NO NO to put a defendent on the stand to testify to something you KNOW they are lying about.  The DT knows she is lying and I think there's proof somewhere of this.  The other thing they could have been discussing is Lippman's motion that will be heard on tuesday morning.

Okay sorry for the long post everyone!

Good post!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: May 28, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527
read the last lineof this report. I had know idea that Lippmann had access to the psychological report. So I'm sure he shared itwith the family. Did the state give this to them to knock some sense into them??

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: May 28, 2011, 05:50:39 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527
read the last lineof this report. I had know idea that Lippmann had access to the psychological report. So I'm sure he shared itwith the family. Did the state give this to them to knock some sense into them??

the bottom of the page
"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.

does that seem right or is it assuming

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: May 28, 2011, 05:50:41 PM »

What motion did Lippmann file?

I hope someone knows the answer....I will keep reading

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: May 28, 2011, 05:50:47 PM »

News 13 offered footage of the shaken Cindy Anthony leaving the court after testifying. George Anthony had his arm around his wife as she shook her head.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html

Went to that site but can't find any video. Anyone know where we can see that?
nick and nora
there are recent links there just posted, I posted one for youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC9ReGAV-Q&feature=player_embedded
here she is again

Oooo...she just gets more and more angry.  Well....she'll just have to be angry because her "controlling" days are over.  She's mad because she could always control mom and that's over.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: May 28, 2011, 05:51:30 PM »

you know what is said about assuming. I hope to get some comments /  thoughts.

Loca
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: May 28, 2011, 05:52:14 PM »

Oooo...she just gets more and more angry.  Well....she'll just have to be angry because her "controlling" days are over.  She's mad because she could always control mom and that's over.

Mom is SO over it.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: May 28, 2011, 05:53:05 PM »

George Anthony ѕаіd thе subject οf thе father hаd come up, bυt аll hе remembers іѕ thаt thе last name wаѕ Baker. Bυt George ѕаіd Casey wаѕ аlѕο dating a man named Jesse.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1317 on: May 28, 2011, 05:54:13 PM »

poor pathetic Casey, she is having a meltdown when her mom told the truth and refused to look at her, she feels betrayed....BUT I have negative sympathy when I consider how Caylee must have felt so confused and betrayed when she was probably scared and confused asking for her mimi and watching her mother (one that should protect and comfort her) hold her arms down in a rage, and place duct tape over her mouth and nose. THAT is the ultimate betrayal of a parent, even a chitty selfish parent IMO, I can't even go there and try to imagine the horror, sadness and sense of betrayal and helplessness she would have felt knowing mimi and jojo weren't there to help her as her own mother decided to give her parents the ultimate Fruk U by killing their beloved grandchild  out of spite and rage, thus maintaining her control she held over them which only increased after Caylee was born (Caylee was the ultimate bargaining chip to hurt and manipulate her parents ). Also, I have to say I have never been a fan of G and C, but I also know after being married to a sociopath that it is not always the way they were raised, my ex's brother and sister were nothing like he was and both his parents went to their grave realizing that all the time they had been in denial about their son and trying desperately to rationalize his behavoir after coming to grips with the truth was in vain. Sadly his father who I loved was buried today and both passed knowing he had burned every bridge he had even within his family, neither of his siblings have disclosed to him (my ex) where they live, and neither will  my boys I raised from my marriage to him . He may have never have gone away for abusing my son, but when his older boys disowned him along with the judge severing all parental rights to my son, well it threw him into a hell on earth, but a hell he created all on his own and one he deserved and one day he will realize that this hell is nothing compared to where he will spend eternity. So Casey, you reap what you sow and karma is a bitch......

I have been hard on G and C, but I do believe the denial is over and they have cut their losses just like my step-children and my ex' in laws did

Island, please accept my condolences for the loss of your beloved ex-father-in-law.  I'm sorry that their son hurt so many people, including you and your own sons, and that you not only had to experience that but watch others go through it including his own parents.

Also, I'd like to add that I agree that while I haven't previously been very sympathetic to the Ants, I do see that they seem to be coming out of a very strong denial (and very unhealthy at that) and are just going to have to, as you say, "cut their losses" and accept what they have left.  I hope that maybe it will cause them to rethink things in their life, as my hope is always that if people have to deal with a lot of lemons, that maybe they can learn from it, make lemonade, and become better people to their family and to others.

an angelic monkey Thanks Starwynn~he was a wonderful man controlled by his wife just as in this case, she just couldn't grasp the fact that her "wonderful son" was indeed a sociopath and a conman until the chit hit the fan when I filed for divorce.....they even told him not to fight for custody, they finally got it and they were in their 80's......but, what we went thru made us stronger as hard as it was and my son had blossomed in the past 3+ yrs, he told me wrt his dad a quote "those who dwell in the past, only bear the present and are certain to miss the future".....it's a spin on an old JFK quote but from a wise lil man I am blessed to raise. He gets it and once we moved away from our old home his sense of security was restored and has never dwelled on what happened although whether he realizes it or not, it does influence him in many ways, he is a very sympathetic child who donated 1/2 of his Christmas to the local home here for abused children, so while it was a horrific thing that he endured in a weird way he learned to use his experience to help others so again I feel blessed. I remember thinking what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and that has indeed been the case. I will miss his dad, and am saddened to know he left this earth knowing his own son is sinking in an abyss and that he will never be the man he was, and has not one person left in his family that will be there for him if he ever needed them, no matter how sociopathic your child is, it is still your child and that had to hurt even though he knew it was for the best (sorry if that makes no sense the way I worded it ). I think you put if perfectly when you stated that by cutting their losses they focus on the wheel that isn't squeaking and into more positive aspects of the family by cutting their losses and making lemonade as you stated. Many many families have endured the issue of one bad seed taking all their energy, time etc., so when they cut their losses they are finally able to have some level of peace, and I hope others can learn from the mistakes of others instead of having to learn the hard way .......it's a horrible lesson, but so many can not grasp it until they actually live it. Thanks again Starwynn......I do know he is at peace now and finally able to meet his great granchild for the first time.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: May 28, 2011, 05:55:05 PM »

What motion did Lippmann file?

I hope someone knows the answer....I will keep reading

i dont think it's being disclosed until tuesday at 8:30 am.  i think it might have to do with tony's testimony.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: May 28, 2011, 05:55:15 PM »

George Anthony ѕаіd thе subject οf thе father hаd come up, bυt аll hе remembers іѕ thаt thе last name wаѕ Baker. Bυt George ѕаіd Casey wаѕ аlѕο dating a man named Jesse.
Eric BakerI had in my notes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.