March 28, 2024, 10:40:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768199 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: May 28, 2011, 08:27:28 PM »

Motion to have Bozo removed, arrested, charged with slander?
No clue.

I believe that Jose Baez knows beyond a doubt that there is no lawsuit forthcoming from George Anthony for slander ... slander that Casey's father realizes has the ability to cause "reasonable doubt" in death penalty deliberations by the jury panel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: May 28, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »

"B-b-but, I'M supposed to be the center of attention here!"

"She was supposed to blow me a kiss, tell me she loves me, SOMETHING!!"

I really think she thinks that way. How dare her not even look at me! I am so lovable, she has always believed my lies.
Casey has allowed baez to alienate her from her parents.... there was a reason behind his logic.  He is an inept attorney... doing alot of strange things...  I remember close to the end of the frys hearings... cindy gave baez a hug... she was  so trustful of him wasnt she.

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1422 on: May 28, 2011, 08:29:22 PM »

All Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/2/AlogbqIQzWI

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: May 28, 2011, 08:29:39 PM »

No clue.

I believe that Jose Baez knows beyond a doubt that there is no lawsuit forthcoming from George Anthony for slander ... slander that Casey's father realizes has the ability to cause "reasonable doubt" in death penalty deliberations by the jury panel.

Janet

I realy thoguht maybe get baez fired but oncly casey can do that.. I wonder if cindy will try to get him disbarred.. when she is mad she is no joke.

Loca
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1424 on: May 28, 2011, 08:30:07 PM »

ok many of us say she didnt look at casey right?
and casey said she didnt even look at me right?
someone at :http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1207&start=800
posted this link with this comment:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058043/index.html
---cindy looks at kc 15:51

I am confused did we see it? I didnt think so and is this correct?

Happens very quickly and yes, it looks like she quickly glances over at Casey when she first gets on the stand:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: May 28, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »

Casey Anthony: Murder Trial Day 16 - 5/28/11 Part 15 (Cindy Anthony)

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: May 28, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »

Now this is my dream~~~ I hope Baez got GA so mad the other day that he and Cindy have decided to SPILL. For that they may need legal help cause as we all know, they've been eyeball deep in this stuff,  such as the Laura B fiasco, there was a lot of Cindy in that mess IIRC.
So maybe all the things that they may have been advised by Baez to "help" with or suggestions by him...all the things that they thought they were doing to help casey, maybe they're ready to tell because let's face it, he's going for the throat.

Well I have always wondered how Dom Casey knew where to go look for Caylee's body and to be looking for pavers or something similiar.

He was not working for Baez at that time..he was working for the A's. He is on the phone with atleast one person..and I just don't think the psychic in VA knew where the body was..that was a red herring thrown in there.  There is much more to the backend of that tale..and obviously Jim Hoover, the other detective with him, spilled what he knew to LE..I could be wrong but I have a feeling the A's are up to their eyebrows in that mess.  I am not saying they knew the body was there..it may have been they finally decoded Casey speak ..and it doesn't appear they found it..I do not believe that Cindy would have allowed Caylee's body to just remain there in the swampy area of the woods.  But it is fishy that they were right in the general area.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: May 28, 2011, 08:35:11 PM »

nickandnora
I think casey xpected her mom to lie for her.. because she had been doing it for so long. I think lippman had a heart to heart talk with the anthonys. I think possibly they could have been facing serious obstruction charges. Either way it's a mess and casey is on her own with the most incompetent representation there is worldwide.  I  wished we could find a professional lip reader to decipher this video and it's meaning. I tried to nap but couldnt.

Here ya go Loca...take a few sips and see if that helps you get some rest.

I think that had a lot to do with her reaction too...but the look on her face at first in the video...I mean, she looks like she just saw something so shocking happen right there and then and then disgusted and pissed when Cindy is in the gallery later. I suspect Cindy did something intentional as she was walking away from the stand or it's simply she couldn't believe that for once Cindy had no affection to show her while walking away from the stand. I too wish we had a pro to read those nasty lips. Certain words can be made out but there's so much that is a mystery. I don't think seeing how her mom testified set her off like that...it made her angry, but usually we can see that right away while it's happening...kc always has those knee jerk reactions she has so much trouble controlling. Imo, either she was waiting for some lovin' from Mama and was denied or cindy did something sneaky walking from the stand that made kc's jaw drop. Kc always reacts so immediate to things, you know? Maybe she was pissed that cindy never looked at her so she, kc, could flip her mom off? Lol. Ohhhhhhhhh, I wish we had a lip reader!

Here's hoping and wishing we all get a good night's sleep and I hope you all have a great long weekend!

thanks NICKANDNORA
I think I will  need a few bottles to do that lol!!
Maybe george and cindy hugging sent casey over the edge. she in her sick mentality thought that cindy would turn on her husband. she may have come closer to believing  casey being molested.. had she not thrown her brother lee in the mix!! that is the straw that broke the camels back. I wonder if lee has shed tears and been anguuished as george has been!! that she would  do this to her own  real support team. baez will fade away if she goes to prison and.. for some reason does she think he will help her thru the appeal process... not... she better get a reality check soon.. he only cares to be made famous.

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: May 28, 2011, 08:35:16 PM »

I still wonder where she got money after Caylee was born and she wasn't working. That part of this is really bugging me! Since it went on for a couple of years, I just can't understand. These days it is not automatic that a guy pays. (Like it was in my dating days).

Cindy says Casey showed up at the house when George was there and she thought Casey was out of town. What happened on that day? Did she think her Dad wasn't home? Was that the day she took the Teddy away? I assume that Teddy information will show up again in this case, I am wondering how.-The act of her taking the Teddy-(at that point Caylee was dead) just creeps me out.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: May 28, 2011, 08:39:12 PM »

OK, I'm slow, but I just now heard this interview with Casey's former fiance, Jesse, where he says the reason she first broke off their engagement is that because Casey though he loved Caylee more than he loved her......

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/16/tot-mom-former-fiance-jesse-grund-speaks-w-nancy-grace/?iref=obinsite

After following this case 4 a long time and listening to these few days my thoughts on why she left him.
He took a maternity test, Caylee wasn't his, probably wouldn't adopt her after they got married.  So she couldn't divorce him and get child support.
He was just a meal ticket.....ALL jmo.
Also wasn't she cheating on him and he found out?

Yes she was..and I always thuoght that it was Casey who broke off the engagement...not Jesse..but I could be wrong.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1430 on: May 28, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »

Question: If Baez is saying Casey lived in her own world, so much that she does not acknowledge a dead daughter etc. that she is suspected of murdering, wouldn't that be a plea of Innocent due to insanity? Yet she pleads innocent and surely he does not expect letting such a person let out on the streets under any circumstances. Let her live in her own little world behind bars.

Just imagine her life IF she got out. She has betrayed every person in her life. Either way her life is over...IMHO.
yes agreed..lock her in a padded cell and throw away the key..poof

Loca
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: May 28, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »

Now this is my dream~~~ I hope Baez got GA so mad the other day that he and Cindy have decided to SPILL. For that they may need legal help cause as we all know, they've been eyeball deep in this stuff,  such as the Laura B fiasco, there was a lot of Cindy in that mess IIRC.
So maybe all the things that they may have been advised by Baez to "help" with or suggestions by him...all the things that they thought they were doing to help casey, maybe they're ready to tell because let's face it, he's going for the throat.

Ah, nice dream. At one time I'd say never, but after watching Cindy give kc the cold shoulder it makes me wonder that it could happen.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: May 28, 2011, 08:41:01 PM »

I still wonder where she got money after Caylee was born and she wasn't working. That part of this is really bugging me! Since it went on for a couple of years, I just can't understand. These days it is not automatic that a guy pays. (Like it was in my dating days).

Cindy says Casey showed up at the house when George was there and she thought Casey was out of town. What happened on that day? Did she think her Dad wasn't home? Was that the day she took the Teddy away? I assume that Teddy information will show up again in this case, I am wondering how.-The act of her taking the Teddy-(at that point Caylee was dead) just creeps me out.
maybe they found the teddy bear in the woods or in the pipes with the plumbing problems... more likely though is the woods..

Loca
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: May 28, 2011, 08:43:23 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC9ReGAV-Q&feature=player_embedded

ok I couldnt sleep went back and heard this over! and it seems like at 1:07 casey is saying  fuc* her. ?

Around 1:13 it looks like she is saying: she is so wrong
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: May 28, 2011, 08:44:06 PM »

nickandnora
I think casey xpected her mom to lie for her.. because she had been doing it for so long. I think lippman had a heart to heart talk with the anthonys. I think possibly they could have been facing serious obstruction charges. Either way it's a mess and casey is on her own with the most incompetent representation there is worldwide.  I  wished we could find a professional lip reader to decipher this video and it's meaning. I tried to nap but couldnt.

Here ya go Loca...take a few sips and see if that helps you get some rest.

I think that had a lot to do with her reaction too...but the look on her face at first in the video...I mean, she looks like she just saw something so shocking happen right there and then and then disgusted and pissed when Cindy is in the gallery later. I suspect Cindy did something intentional as she was walking away from the stand or it's simply she couldn't believe that for once Cindy had no affection to show her while walking away from the stand. I too wish we had a pro to read those nasty lips. Certain words can be made out but there's so much that is a mystery. I don't think seeing how her mom testified set her off like that...it made her angry, but usually we can see that right away while it's happening...kc always has those knee jerk reactions she has so much trouble controlling. Imo, either she was waiting for some lovin' from Mama and was denied or cindy did something sneaky walking from the stand that made kc's jaw drop. Kc always reacts so immediate to things, you know? Maybe she was pissed that cindy never looked at her so she, kc, could flip her mom off? Lol. Ohhhhhhhhh, I wish we had a lip reader!

Here's hoping and wishing we all get a good night's sleep and I hope you all have a great long weekend!

thanks NICKANDNORA
I think I will  need a few bottles to do that lol!!
Maybe george and cindy hugging sent casey over the edge. she in her sick mentality thought that cindy would turn on her husband. she may have come closer to believing  casey being molested.. had she not thrown her brother lee in the mix!! that is the straw that broke the camels back. I wonder if lee has shed tears and been anguuished as george has been!! that she would  do this to her own  real support team. baez will fade away if she goes to prison and.. for some reason does she think he will help her thru the appeal process... not... she better get a reality check soon.. he only cares to be made famous.

Baez and Mason will fade into the sunset after this is over..they will not be there for an handholding or appeals.

The lady who married the serial killer that is on her team..forget her name at the moment..but that is who will be her go to person..and she will get her a lawyer for the appeals that is state appointed..

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: May 28, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »

Well I have always wondered how Dom Casey knew where to go look for Caylee's body and to be looking for pavers or something similiar.

He was not working for Baez at that time..he was working for the A's. He is on the phone with atleast one person..and I just don't think the psychic in VA knew where the body was..that was a red herring thrown in there.  There is much more to the backend of that tale..and obviously Jim Hoover, the other detective with him, spilled what he knew to LE..I could be wrong but I have a feeling the A's are up to their eyebrows in that mess.  I am not saying they knew the body was there..it may have been they finally decoded Casey speak ..and it doesn't appear they found it..I do not believe that Cindy would have allowed Caylee's body to just remain there in the swampy area of the woods.  But it is fishy that they were right in the general area.
fishy, fishy. between the family and Baez there is so much deceit. Dom C could NOT have been guided by a psychic or at least the one that the emails were from. I don't understand all that, but common sense says that a lawyer doesn't petition the court to be able to "search" with the accused in private and the same lawyer's PI ( ex PI) is within feet of the victim AND says that same atty, told him not to call 911 if he ever found her........it screams that Baez knew where that child was...which also blows his opening statement and allegations sky high.

If, according to Baez, the pedophile George had the body but somehow the pedophile Roy K acquires the body and his client was in the dark..had no knowledge of circumstances beyond the tragic drowning and her father demanding that she pretend all was well.........that makes BAEZ the owner of the false defense story which cannot possibly be kosher.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: May 28, 2011, 08:47:42 PM »

No clue.

Janet

Did George's attorney object to Baez's opening statement that graphically described the alleged horrific sexually abused of Casey as a child by her father?

Did George's attorney object to Baez's accusation that George was a participant in the disposal of his granddaughter's body?

Did George's attorney object to the questioning of George in regards to these topics outline in Baez's opening statement?

If not; why not?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: May 28, 2011, 08:51:23 PM »

No clue.

Janet

Did George's attorney object to Baez's opening statement that graphically described the alleged horrific sexually abused of Casey as a child by her father?

Did George's attorney object to Baez's accusation that George was a participant in the disposal of his granddaughter's body?

Did George's attorney object to the questioning of George in regards to these topics outline in Baez's opening statement?

If not; why not?

Janet

Because George Anthony is not on trial and his attorney doesn't have the right to "object" in open court.  The hearing scheduled for 8:30am Tuesday morning could be that objection but we won't know until then.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: May 28, 2011, 08:52:41 PM »

fishy, fishy. between the family and Baez there is so much deceit. Dom C could NOT have been guided by a psychic or at least the one that the emails were from. I don't understand all that, but common sense says that a lawyer doesn't petition the court to be able to "search" with the accused in private and the same lawyer's PI ( ex PI) is within feet of the victim AND says that same atty, told him not to call 911 if he ever found her........it screams that Baez knew where that child was...which also blows his opening statement and allegations sky high.

If, according to Baez, the pedophile George had the body but somehow the pedophile Roy K acquires the body and his client was in the dark..had no knowledge of circumstances beyond the tragic drowning and her father demanding that she pretend all was well.........that makes BAEZ the owner of the false defense story which cannot possibly be kosher.

like I said before is cindy going to sing ? before this goes any further?  because what you said totaly makes sense and a big no no to do... if thats the case its all over for baez..

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: May 28, 2011, 08:53:41 PM »

I'm looking for a Transcript of Cindy Anthony from today is their one?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.