April 19, 2024, 04:57:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770301 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: May 28, 2011, 09:56:57 PM »

Now this is my dream~~~ I hope Baez got GA so mad the other day that he and Cindy have decided to SPILL. For that they may need legal help cause as we all know, they've been eyeball deep in this stuff,  such as the Laura B fiasco, there was a lot of Cindy in that mess IIRC.
So maybe all the things that they may have been advised by Baez to "help" with or suggestions by him...all the things that they thought they were doing to help casey, maybe they're ready to tell because let's face it, he's going for the throat.

Ah, nice dream. At one time I'd say never, but after watching Cindy give kc the cold shoulder it makes me wonder that it could happen.

My opinion is that Cindy and George are and will continue to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.

I don't know how Lee will handle it, he has not had the Baez cross. Mallory, I did not think did such a great job. She saw the relationship as amazing, and it probably was, when she saw it.

*BBM*

which was minimal at best

Guess KC thought Mom Cindy would follow suit with the "amazing" lovefest bullchit after Mallory....... WRONG!!!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: May 28, 2011, 09:59:14 PM »

This has been stated many times, but I am going to say again...Casey is pouting when jury is present, shaking her head back and forth, adjusting her clothes, grooming her hair and lips and clothes over and over and over, looking at what her tissues have in them, looking at what she picks off her mouth and does not show emotion when her dead daughter is mentioned. She seems to me to be one cold human being unless it is about her.

People have referred to her as beautiful and I just do not see it. Beautiful person label 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: May 28, 2011, 10:01:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28060588/index.html
WFTV Special: Casey On Trial - Weekly Recap
Watch a WFTV Eyewitness News Special - Casey on Trial - a weekly recap. (05/28/11)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: May 28, 2011, 10:01:41 PM »

Now this is my dream~~~ I hope Baez got GA so mad the other day that he and Cindy have decided to SPILL. For that they may need legal help cause as we all know, they've been eyeball deep in this stuff,  such as the Laura B fiasco, there was a lot of Cindy in that mess IIRC.
So maybe all the things that they may have been advised by Baez to "help" with or suggestions by him...all the things that they thought they were doing to help casey, maybe they're ready to tell because let's face it, he's going for the throat.

Well I have always wondered how Dom Casey knew where to go look for Caylee's body and to be looking for pavers or something similiar.

He was not working for Baez at that time..he was working for the A's. He is on the phone with atleast one person..and I just don't think the psychic in VA knew where the body was..that was a red herring thrown in there.  There is much more to the backend of that tale..and obviously Jim Hoover, the other detective with him, spilled what he knew to LE..I could be wrong but I have a feeling the A's are up to their eyebrows in that mess.  I am not saying they knew the body was there..it may have been they finally decoded Casey speak ..and it doesn't appear they found it..I do not believe that Cindy would have allowed Caylee's body to just remain there in the swampy area of the woods.  But it is fishy that they were right in the general area.
fishy, fishy. between the family and Baez there is so much deceit. Dom C could NOT have been guided by a psychic or at least the one that the emails were from. I don't understand all that, but common sense says that a lawyer doesn't petition the court to be able to "search" with the accused in private and the same lawyer's PI ( ex PI) is within feet of the victim AND says that same atty, told him not to call 911 if he ever found her........it screams that Baez knew where that child was...which also blows his opening statement and allegations sky high.

If, according to Baez, the pedophile George had the body but somehow the pedophile Roy K acquires the body and his client was in the dark..had no knowledge of circumstances beyond the tragic drowning and her father demanding that she pretend all was well.........that makes BAEZ the owner of the false defense story which cannot possibly be kosher.

like I said before is cindy going to sing ? before this goes any further?  because what you said totaly makes sense and a big no no to do... if thats the case its all over for baez..

This really far out there.
Why the smell in casey's car then.
George used casey's car?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: May 28, 2011, 10:01:43 PM »

Think about Jose Baez's opening statement regarding the horrible accusations against Lee Anthony and then think about Mallory Parker's "gushing" response to questioning in regards to Casey's relationship with Caylee.  Amazing?  Special bond?  Would "good" not have sufficed when the defamation of her fiancee is considered.

There is something wrong with this picture.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Page 2 of 2
ORLANDO, Fla. May 27, 2011
Testimony in Casey Anthony Murder Trial to Deathly Odor in Her Car

<snipped>

The morning started with an emotional moment when the fiancee of Casey Anthony's brother broke down in tears describing the young mom's relationship with her daughter Caylee.

"It was amazing," said Mallory Parker. "Casey and Caylee had a really, a very special bond."

Anthony, 25, also cried as she listened to her future sister-in-law describe how Anthony cared for Caylee.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-car-trunk-maggots-smell-death/story?id=13702807&page=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: May 28, 2011, 10:03:47 PM »

George was accused by Baez of a felony crime in his opening statements. Could Lippman ask for some standing in court because of that ?
I would like someone to file a motion to see George's "suicide" note. Wonder if there is anything in there about George's regrets in life ? They are bringing that River Cruz/ Crystal Holloway to the stand and she is going to say that George told her it was an accident that snowballed out of control a month beforwe the baby was found.

I have never seen anywhere writen that Crystal actually said that..could be another of Baez wild accusations/bluff.
She did.  Page 16     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33391142/River-Cruz-Krystal-Holloway-OCSO-Interviews

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1486 on: May 28, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

I still wonder where she got money after Caylee was born and she wasn't working. That part of this is really bugging me! Since it went on for a couple of years, I just can't understand. These days it is not automatic that a guy pays. (Like it was in my dating days).

Cindy says Casey showed up at the house when George was there and she thought Casey was out of town. What happened on that day? Did she think her Dad wasn't home? Was that the day she took the Teddy away? I assume that Teddy information will show up again in this case, I am wondering how.-The act of her taking the Teddy-(at that point Caylee was dead) just creeps me out.
maybe they found the teddy bear in the woods or in the pipes with the plumbing problems... more likely though is the woods..

When did this happen???  Never heard anything about this.

The Teddy missing was mentioned today by Cindy. That is all I know

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1487 on: May 28, 2011, 10:05:43 PM »

George was accused by Baez of a felony crime in his opening statements. Could Lippman ask for some standing in court because of that ?
I would like someone to file a motion to see George's "suicide" note. Wonder if there is anything in there about George's regrets in life ? They are bringing that River Cruz/ Crystal Holloway to the stand and she is going to say that George told her it was an accident that snowballed out of control a month beforwe the baby was found.

I have never seen anywhere writen that Crystal actually said that..could be another of Baez wild accusations/bluff.
Could be, I heard it last night on JVM from Jane  ? Wientraub. She seems to know defense stuff before it happens. They will make George out to be a liar / thief, prey on sick peeps if that lady is called.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: May 28, 2011, 10:06:27 PM »

Think about Jose Baez's opening statement regarding the horrible accusations against Lee Anthony and then think about Mallory Parker's "gushing" response to questioning in regards to Casey's relationship with Caylee.  Amazing?  Special bond?  Would "good" not have sufficed when the defamation of her fiancee is considered.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Page 2 of 2

<snipped>

The morning started with an emotional moment when the fiancee of Casey Anthony's brother broke down in tears describing the young mom's relationship with her daughter Caylee.

"It was amazing," said Mallory Parker. "Casey and Caylee had a really, a very special bond."

Anthony, 25, also cried as she listened to her future sister-in-law describe how Anthony cared for Caylee.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-car-trunk-maggots-smell-death/story?id=13702807&page=2

It goes to show that Casey is a great pretender, liar extrodinaire and a female version of Jekyll and Hyde...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: May 28, 2011, 10:07:01 PM »

"She told him that, 'I would never ask you that.' In reply, he said it was an accident that snowballed out of control," Benhaida said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: May 28, 2011, 10:07:43 PM »

Immunity request...hmmm

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: May 28, 2011, 10:09:36 PM »

She did.  Page 16     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33391142/River-Cruz-Krystal-Holloway-OCSO-Interviews

tupelohoney ... thanks for the document link.

Kat_Gram ... I have wondered what were the contents of that suicide note.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1492 on: May 28, 2011, 10:13:49 PM »

Sorry if already posted.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Casey Anthony’s Body Language Shows How She Is Engraged By Cindy’s New Courtroom Behavior As Casey Throws Tantrum During Recess
May 28, 2011

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: May 28, 2011, 10:14:25 PM »

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Page 2 of 2

<snipped>

<snipped>

It goes to show that Casey is a great pretender, liar extrodinaire and a female version of Jekyll and Hyde...

I agree.

However ... what does the article reveal about Mallory when you consider she is engaged to the man who Casey has accused of sexually abusing her?

Janet

_____

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: May 28, 2011, 10:15:15 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28060588/index.html

WFTV Special: Casey On Trial - Weekly Recap
Watch a WFTV Eyewitness News Special - Casey on Trial - a weekly recap. (05/28/11)

Loca
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: May 28, 2011, 10:16:39 PM »

Janet~  that testimony by Mallory was too intense, too complimentary.   Just like you said, for a heartless witch accusing your fiance' of terrible things? 
     They're all the most dysfunctional human beings in the world or this will end up being the biggest con in legal history.

It does give me a measure of comfort that Lyon, opted out of this debacle. Why? I don't buy money being the issue. This case is getting press, her crappy cause of getting felons off of death row by any means, would have been publicity and more. Did she leave because she's smart enough to see a lawyer hellbent on playing loose and fast with her credentials? If he's concocted this defense based on what he KNEW were lies and it's exposed there's going to be trouble.

Same goes for LKB, she's still getting some mileage out of this but free from any responsibility if it goes south.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: May 28, 2011, 10:17:08 PM »

Well I have always wondered how Dom Casey knew where to go look for Caylee's body and to be looking for pavers or something similiar.

He was not working for Baez at that time..he was working for the A's. He is on the phone with atleast one person..and I just don't think the psychic in VA knew where the body was..that was a red herring thrown in there.  There is much more to the backend of that tale..and obviously Jim Hoover, the other detective with him, spilled what he knew to LE..I could be wrong but I have a feeling the A's are up to their eyebrows in that mess.  I am not saying they knew the body was there..it may have been they finally decoded Casey speak ..and it doesn't appear they found it..I do not believe that Cindy would have allowed Caylee's body to just remain there in the swampy area of the woods.  But it is fishy that they were right in the general area.
fishy, fishy. between the family and Baez there is so much deceit. Dom C could NOT have been guided by a psychic or at least the one that the emails were from. I don't understand all that, but common sense says that a lawyer doesn't petition the court to be able to "search" with the accused in private and the same lawyer's PI ( ex PI) is within feet of the victim AND says that same atty, told him not to call 911 if he ever found her........it screams that Baez knew where that child was...which also blows his opening statement and allegations sky high.

If, according to Baez, the pedophile George had the body but somehow the pedophile Roy K acquires the body and his client was in the dark..had no knowledge of circumstances beyond the tragic drowning and her father demanding that she pretend all was well.........that makes BAEZ the owner of the false defense story which cannot possibly be kosher.

like I said before is cindy going to sing ? before this goes any further?  because what you said totaly makes sense and a big no no to do... if thats the case its all over for baez..

This really far out there.
Why the smell in casey's car then.
George used casey's car?

In 2 cases that I know of, the victim's body was found in an area that was previously declared searched. Daniel Van Dam and Chelsea King. Yes the area* was searched, but not every inch ...or the body would have been found! (it was eventually found there) Because, it was there, in the area of where they searched, and for whatever reason was overlooked.

It always makes me mad when they claim foul play that an area was searched (supposedly every inch) and the body was ultimately found. The plant growth will show otherwise IMHO.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: May 28, 2011, 10:19:10 PM »

tupelohoney ... thanks for the document link.

Kat_Gram ... I have wondered what were the contents of that suicide note.

Wouldn't the state look at that document?
Is she on the witness list?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: May 28, 2011, 10:19:22 PM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: May 28, 2011, 10:23:30 PM »

Motion to have Bozo removed, arrested, charged with slander?
No clue.

I believe that Jose Baez knows beyond a doubt that there is no lawsuit forthcoming from George Anthony for slander ... slander that Casey's father realizes has the ability to cause "reasonable doubt" in death penalty deliberations by the jury panel.

Janet

Did George's attorney object to Baez's opening statement that graphically described the alleged horrific sexually abused of Casey as a child by her father?

Did George's attorney object to Baez's accusation that George was a participant in the disposal of his granddaughter's body?

Did George's attorney object to the questioning of George in regards to these topics outline in Baez's opening statement?

If not; why not?

Janet

What George's attorney did do:

He made a statement to the press and said that George didn't molest Casey.

He made another statement to the press and said that if the defense team goes down the road of George molesting Casey, then she will be destroyed.

He was on one of the morning shows and stated that the A's will sue Baez.

He made another press statement that was recently reported by Reuters that said KC's psych report says she is "deeply disturbed".

Lippmann has not been silent.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.