April 19, 2024, 04:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770297 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: May 28, 2011, 10:24:22 PM »

Kiomaria Cruz, is that the person your talking about?
This person's on the witness list..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: May 28, 2011, 10:25:09 PM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?

tnmomb
- I missed his testimony.  I'll have to go back and listen. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: May 28, 2011, 10:27:12 PM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?

I agree, his testimony regarding Casey having to discipline Caylee over bed time is very disturbing.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: May 28, 2011, 10:28:58 PM »

I take it chloroform doesn't deposit in the bones.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1504 on: May 28, 2011, 10:30:28 PM »

Thanks Klaas. I was going to clip it for everyone if there is a transcript you can direct me too. But part of it was his delivery too. I would love to know what you think,
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1505 on: May 28, 2011, 10:30:45 PM »

Is it possible that Lippman and the Anthony's met with the State, after learning what Casey was going to do, and they were given some sort of immunity from their previous statements for the truth now??  IDK if it's possible, but deals are made all the time.

I love watching Casey lose it today!    Monkey Devil!   I quite enjoy watching it over and over again.   Monkey Devil! 
I agree tupelo. I posted that several times today..I think anything is possible at this point except Kronk holding caylees bodyfor a few months for the reward

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1506 on: May 28, 2011, 10:32:49 PM »

Diane Fanning said she coulnt see any evidence GA sexually abused KC.
Gloria Allred is on, what a repulsive woman
Anyone read Diane Fannings book?

Yes I read "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning

(the day it was released....I admit, I'm pathetic LOL)

I thought her book was a good read.....no real bombshells, she got most of her info from the same documents released as we did. There were a couple tid bits of info from family (KC's uncle, Gramma Shirley IIRC) that I hadn't seen or prob just forgot about it. I continue to use it as one of my references, I keep it on my desk right next to my PC.

Thanks seeme!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1507 on: May 28, 2011, 10:33:57 PM »

I agree, his testimony regarding Casey having to discipline Caylee over bed time is very disturbing.

R.M. was just going along with Baez agreeing and saying how great she was then all the sudden added the part about except at bedtime....I jumped on here to see you guys rip it apart...then had to put my own little one to bed...and hold him super tight
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: May 28, 2011, 10:39:05 PM »

Motion to have Bozo removed, arrested, charged with slander?
No clue.

I believe that Jose Baez knows beyond a doubt that there is no lawsuit forthcoming from George Anthony for slander ... slander that Casey's father realizes has the ability to cause "reasonable doubt" in death penalty deliberations by the jury panel.

Janet

Did George's attorney object to Baez's opening statement that graphically described the alleged horrific sexually abused of Casey as a child by her father?

Did George's attorney object to Baez's accusation that George was a participant in the disposal of his granddaughter's body?

Did George's attorney object to the questioning of George in regards to these topics outline in Baez's opening statement?

If not; why not?

Janet

What George's attorney did do:

He made a statement to the press and said that George didn't molest Casey.

He made another statement to the press and said that if the defense team goes down the road of George molesting Casey, then she will be destroyed.

He was on one of the morning shows and stated that the A's will sue Baez.

He made another press statement that was recently reported by Reuters that said KC's psych report says she is "deeply disturbed".

Lippmann has not been silent.

Puzzler

George has also denied the allegations ... to the media ... on the witness stand..

However ... it is my contention that ... unless there is a LEGAL challenge by George and Lee's representatives to prevent the defence from being allowed to persue a strategy of false accusations that distract from the truth ... jury deliberations will be compromised.  The false accusations could be the foundation of reasonable doubt in regards to the guilt of Casey Anthony.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: May 28, 2011, 10:42:52 PM »

About Kronk....the man made 2 phone calls to LE about what he had seen in the woods.  He had a strong hunch it was Caylee from what he had seen. I can see him telling his son, prior to finding Caylee, that he would find her and get the reward. A lot of people thought Caylee would be in that area. I see this explained very easily, imo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: May 28, 2011, 10:45:05 PM »

What's this plumbing emergency stuff everymonkey is talking about?

Could it be possible that it was just Cindy that met with Bozo 6 weeks ago? At the time she may have agreed to go along with supporting Casey's story. He wasn't expecting the Cindy to ask to be in the courtroom during trial as next of kin. Which is why the defense objected to the A's motion. When the A's attended, the extent of the lies were heard. Shoving Lee under that bus may have been the tipping point for Cindy. She would not sacrifice her son for her daughter.
that is what I have been thinking scatty!
when she accused her dad! that was one thing! but when she went to far in also charging her brother. Than she hears tony saying on the stand! that it didnt happen!
than cindy get's up there and doesnt say what casey wants to hear!
that just sent her over the edge. it was that easy to become enraged with cindy the 16th and kill caylee out of spite. I think the teddy bear missing also indicates jealousy...

I asked Blink if she thought Teddy could have been the plumbing disaster but it's been in moderation for a long time so ??  ( I guess Blink actually HAS a life compared to  me sitting at home all day !!)
I wonder if C & G realize that their daughter may HAVE wanted to kill them or at least her dad? When HHJP said that the other day, my mouth went open. I bet her doesn't know how many times it's been written in the blogs.  They better hope she gets put in prison.

I am not Blink but she did comment here recently.. sometime in the last couple of weeks..  she thinks it may have been some of Caylee's clothing? 

The last day Caylee was alive, after visiting g-grdpa at the nursing home, Cindy took Caylee for a swim.  She took off Caylee's swim suit and KC put a towel around her.  I wonder if the item of clothing was Caylee's swim suit?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: May 28, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »

Interesting comment over here.....     
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-anthonys-body-language-shows-how-she-detests-mother-cindy-and-her-new-courtroom-demeanor/#comments

It wasn’t the defense that told the Anthonys-it was the State when they discovered from the psychiatrists during the depos what Baez was going to do. I believe Cindy’s visit to see Baez was to dissuade him from going that route.

Sherry - May 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

I’m with you, Sherry. I’ve had this feeling for a while, but kept it to myself.

Back when the defense wanted to add two additional witnesses to their list; the two psychiatrists. But then the prosecution said they wanted to depose those two psychs. Suddenly, the defense backed off of adding those two to witness list.

I’ve had the feeling that the prosecution then talked to each of the psychs, individually, and not a deposition. I figured that by talking to them, this gave the prosecution a very clear indication of what the defense was going to pull.

I think that the SAO then had a meeting of sorts with Mr. and Mrs. Anthony and let them in on the upcoming accusation/allegations against George, and the big story of how Casey’s supposed upbringing taught her to lie from the age of 8.

IMO, when the Anthony’s were sitting in court during opening statements, they knew what was coming. In detail.

Like you said, Sherry, and I agree…Cindy went to Baez to dissuade him from going that route. I think she wanted to express that to Casey, as well, right before Mother’s Day. But Casey refused the visit. And now we see Casey cry for herself. Again.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:22 am

Oops…maybe I mis-spoke; I don’t know if the SAO did or did not depose the two drs.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:24 am

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: May 28, 2011, 10:46:42 PM »

Baez's accusations against George and Lee Anthony didn't give me any cause for
reasonable doubt.   I thought it was a desperate move by a despicable attorney.

Oprah never killed anybody.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: May 28, 2011, 10:50:11 PM »

Ditto! I wish the state would have questioned him more about this, but it prob is beyond the scope for their case in chief.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: May 28, 2011, 10:53:12 PM »

Honestly I don't see Casey killing only Caylee without also killing her parents and brother. She knew that Cindy and George at some point will ask for Caylee. I believe that she was planning to kill the hole family and move from Florida. All her searches in the internet were part of her plan to kill the hole family
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: May 28, 2011, 10:53:32 PM »

Interesting comment over here.....     
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-anthonys-body-language-shows-how-she-detests-mother-cindy-and-her-new-courtroom-demeanor/#comments

It wasn’t the defense that told the Anthonys-it was the State when they discovered from the psychiatrists during the depos what Baez was going to do. I believe Cindy’s visit to see Baez was to dissuade him from going that route.

Sherry - May 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

I’m with you, Sherry. I’ve had this feeling for a while, but kept it to myself.

Back when the defense wanted to add two additional witnesses to their list; the two psychiatrists. But then the prosecution said they wanted to depose those two psychs. Suddenly, the defense backed off of adding those two to witness list.

I’ve had the feeling that the prosecution then talked to each of the psychs, individually, and not a deposition. I figured that by talking to them, this gave the prosecution a very clear indication of what the defense was going to pull.

I think that the SAO then had a meeting of sorts with Mr. and Mrs. Anthony and let them in on the upcoming accusation/allegations against George, and the big story of how Casey’s supposed upbringing taught her to lie from the age of 8.

IMO, when the Anthony’s were sitting in court during opening statements, they knew what was coming. In detail.

Like you said, Sherry, and I agree…Cindy went to Baez to dissuade him from going that route. I think she wanted to express that to Casey, as well, right before Mother’s Day. But Casey refused the visit. And now we see Casey cry for herself. Again.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:22 am

Oops…maybe I mis-spoke; I don’t know if the SAO did or did not depose the two drs.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:24 am

Wasn't the state, could have been the defense with the state present, in the process of a deposition with the psychiatrists when everyone had a red flag moment? I believe JP was called immediately and advised both sides to cease and desist from any further questioning. It was then that the defense removed the 2 psychiatrists from their witness list...I could be wrong, but seems to me that happend and it wasn't that long ago, oh about 6-8 wks maybe.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: May 28, 2011, 10:53:50 PM »

George was accused by Baez of a felony crime in his opening statements. Could Lippman ask for some standing in court because of that ?
I would like someone to file a motion to see George's "suicide" note. Wonder if there is anything in there about George's regrets in life ? They are bringing that River Cruz/ Crystal Holloway to the stand and she is going to say that George told her it was an accident that snowballed out of control a month beforwe the baby was found.

I have never seen anywhere writen that Crystal actually said that..could be another of Baez wild accusations/bluff.

I have read that before...long time back...I think it was when Crystal's LE interview was released.  It was discussed, I believe, here on SM, too.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22884527/detail.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: May 28, 2011, 10:54:50 PM »

Ditto! I wish the state would have questioned him more about this, but it prob is beyond the scope for their case in chief.

The thing about Ricardo Morales' statement that was disturbing was when he
used the phrase "put her to sleep".

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: May 28, 2011, 10:55:59 PM »

Baez's accusations against George and Lee Anthony didn't give me any cause for
reasonable doubt.   I thought it was a desperate move by a despicable attorney.

Oprah never killed anybody.

Excellent point! 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: May 28, 2011, 10:58:57 PM »

Think about Jose Baez's opening statement regarding the horrible accusations against Lee Anthony and then think about Mallory Parker's "gushing" response to questioning in regards to Casey's relationship with Caylee.  Amazing?  Special bond?  Would "good" not have sufficed when the defamation of her fiancee is considered.

There is something wrong with this picture.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Page 2 of 2
ORLANDO, Fla. May 27, 2011
Testimony in Casey Anthony Murder Trial to Deathly Odor in Her Car

<snipped>

The morning started with an emotional moment when the fiancee of Casey Anthony's brother broke down in tears describing the young mom's relationship with her daughter Caylee.

"It was amazing," said Mallory Parker. "Casey and Caylee had a really, a very special bond."

Anthony, 25, also cried as she listened to her future sister-in-law describe how Anthony cared for Caylee.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-car-trunk-maggots-smell-death/story?id=13702807&page=2

Maybe Mallory is an odd bird and we just didn't know it.

She in one breath tells the jury that she and KC weren't that close; in the next breath, she tells the jury that their relationship was amazing....like she knew anything about it.

This extremely outpouring of emotion by Mallory was strange to me.  I just didn't get it.  If I were a juror, she would be a big question mark to me.

I guess the prosecution put her on the stand to confirm that Lee had actually gone looking for KC in downtown Orlando party places around the 4th of July, 2008.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.