April 19, 2024, 01:38:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770334 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: May 28, 2011, 11:02:30 PM »

Now this is my dream~~~ I hope Baez got GA so mad the other day that he and Cindy have decided to SPILL. For that they may need legal help cause as we all know, they've been eyeball deep in this stuff,  such as the Laura B fiasco, there was a lot of Cindy in that mess IIRC.
So maybe all the things that they may have been advised by Baez to "help" with or suggestions by him...all the things that they thought they were doing to help casey, maybe they're ready to tell because let's face it, he's going for the throat.

Well I have always wondered how Dom Casey knew where to go look for Caylee's body and to be looking for pavers or something similiar.

He was not working for Baez at that time..he was working for the A's. He is on the phone with atleast one person..and I just don't think the psychic in VA knew where the body was..that was a red herring thrown in there.  There is much more to the backend of that tale..and obviously Jim Hoover, the other detective with him, spilled what he knew to LE..I could be wrong but I have a feeling the A's are up to their eyebrows in that mess.  I am not saying they knew the body was there..it may have been they finally decoded Casey speak ..and it doesn't appear they found it..I do not believe that Cindy would have allowed Caylee's body to just remain there in the swampy area of the woods.  But it is fishy that they were right in the general area.
fishy, fishy. between the family and Baez there is so much deceit. Dom C could NOT have been guided by a psychic or at least the one that the emails were from. I don't understand all that, but common sense says that a lawyer doesn't petition the court to be able to "search" with the accused in private and the same lawyer's PI ( ex PI) is within feet of the victim AND says that same atty, told him not to call 911 if he ever found her........it screams that Baez knew where that child was...which also blows his opening statement and allegations sky high.

If, according to Baez, the pedophile George had the body but somehow the pedophile Roy K acquires the body and his client was in the dark..had no knowledge of circumstances beyond the tragic drowning and her father demanding that she pretend all was well.........that makes BAEZ the owner of the false defense story which cannot possibly be kosher.

like I said before is cindy going to sing ? before this goes any further?  because what you said totaly makes sense and a big no no to do... if thats the case its all over for baez..

This really far out there.
Why the smell in casey's car then.
George used casey's car?

In 2 cases that I know of, the victim's body was found in an area that was previously declared searched. Daniel Van Dam and Chelsea King. Yes the area* was searched, but not every inch ...or the body would have been found! (it was eventually found there) Because, it was there, in the area of where they searched, and for whatever reason was overlooked.

It always makes me mad when they claim foul play that an area was searched (supposedly every inch) and the body was ultimately found. The plant growth will show otherwise IMHO.

Chandra Levy fits in there, too.  Rock Creek Park, where Chandra's remains were found, was searched....just not the specific spot where Chandra was found.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: May 28, 2011, 11:04:55 PM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?

tnmomb
- I missed his testimony.  I'll have to go back and listen. 

I heard the testimony the same way tnmomb heard it...I was waiting for the prosecution to ask more about that part...they didn't.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: May 28, 2011, 11:08:05 PM »

Interesting comment over here.....     
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-anthonys-body-language-shows-how-she-detests-mother-cindy-and-her-new-courtroom-demeanor/#comments

It wasn’t the defense that told the Anthonys-it was the State when they discovered from the psychiatrists during the depos what Baez was going to do. I believe Cindy’s visit to see Baez was to dissuade him from going that route.

Sherry - May 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

I’m with you, Sherry. I’ve had this feeling for a while, but kept it to myself.

Back when the defense wanted to add two additional witnesses to their list; the two psychiatrists. But then the prosecution said they wanted to depose those two psychs. Suddenly, the defense backed off of adding those two to witness list.

I’ve had the feeling that the prosecution then talked to each of the psychs, individually, and not a deposition. I figured that by talking to them, this gave the prosecution a very clear indication of what the defense was going to pull.

I think that the SAO then had a meeting of sorts with Mr. and Mrs. Anthony and let them in on the upcoming accusation/allegations against George, and the big story of how Casey’s supposed upbringing taught her to lie from the age of 8.

IMO, when the Anthony’s were sitting in court during opening statements, they knew what was coming. In detail.

Like you said, Sherry, and I agree…Cindy went to Baez to dissuade him from going that route. I think she wanted to express that to Casey, as well, right before Mother’s Day. But Casey refused the visit. And now we see Casey cry for herself. Again.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:22 am

Oops…maybe I mis-spoke; I don’t know if the SAO did or did not depose the two drs.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:24 am

Wasn't the state, could have been the defense with the state present, in the process of a deposition with the psychiatrists when everyone had a red flag moment? I believe JP was called immediately and advised both sides to cease and desist from any further questioning. It was then that the defense removed the 2 psychiatrists from their witness list...I could be wrong, but seems to me that happend and it wasn't that long ago, oh about 6-8 wks maybe.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27560637/detail.html

Anthony Defense Withdraws Mental Health Experts
Defense Says Impartial Jury Cannot Be Found In Orange County

POSTED: Friday, April 15, 2011
UPDATED: 6:05 pm EDT April 15, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- During a hearing Friday, Casey Anthony's defense team withdrew two mental health experts from its witness list.
The prosecution wanted Judge Belvin Perry to not allow the experts who examined Anthony to testify, or if they did, the state wanted Anthony to testify to prove relevance.
During the hearing Friday afternoon, Anthony's defense removed the psychiatrist and psychologist from its witness list.
::snipping2::

http://www.wesh.com/news/27689355/detail.html

State Adds 2 Psychiatrists To Casey Witness List

Defense Previously Dropped Same Psychiatrists

POSTED: 12:25 pm EDT April 27, 2011
UPDATED: 5:29 pm EDT April 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony murder case Wednesday listed two psychiatrists the defense dropped from its witness list.

Anthony's defense team dropped from their witness list a pair of psychiatrists who recently examined her. Their hope was to use the doctors to provide some sort of rebuttal to the state's theory that Anthony acted with a guilty conscience when she appeared to stall and obstruct the search for her daughter, Caylee, by lying to her family and investigators.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: May 28, 2011, 11:10:09 PM »

Motion to have Bozo removed, arrested, charged with slander?
No clue.

I believe that Jose Baez knows beyond a doubt that there is no lawsuit forthcoming from George Anthony for slander ... slander that Casey's father realizes has the ability to cause "reasonable doubt" in death penalty deliberations by the jury panel.

Janet

Did George's attorney object to Baez's opening statement that graphically described the alleged horrific sexually abused of Casey as a child by her father?

Did George's attorney object to Baez's accusation that George was a participant in the disposal of his granddaughter's body?

Did George's attorney object to the questioning of George in regards to these topics outline in Baez's opening statement?

If not; why not?

Janet

What George's attorney did do:

He made a statement to the press and said that George didn't molest Casey.

He made another statement to the press and said that if the defense team goes down the road of George molesting Casey, then she will be destroyed.

He was on one of the morning shows and stated that the A's will sue Baez.

He made another press statement that was recently reported by Reuters that said KC's psych report says she is "deeply disturbed".

Lippmann has not been silent.

Puzzler

George has also denied the allegations ... to the media ... on the witness stand..

However ... it is my contention that ... unless there is a LEGAL challenge by George and Lee's representatives to prevent the defence from being allowed to persue a strategy of false accusations that distract from the truth ... jury deliberations will be compromised.  The false accusations could be the foundation of reasonable doubt in regards to the guilt of Casey Anthony.

IMO

Janet

Janet...understand.  I was going to write this earlier, but I don't have any links on it.  The first day and Baez's opening statement, it was said by a commentator (and, I'm sorry, but I can't remember which one) that statements made by attorneys during a trial is "priviledged" to that trial and they can't be sued for those statements.

I, personally, don't know if that's true or not but it sorta made sense to me.

However, I'm sure there are other ways to go after the attorney.  Time will tell.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: May 28, 2011, 11:12:56 PM »

FYI - I'm going to leave this thread until Tuesday when we will switch to TRIAL DAY 6.  The BREAK ROOM will of course also stay open. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: May 28, 2011, 11:16:03 PM »

Janet, also....the LEGAL challenge you question just might be what we're going to hear about come Tuesday morning.
Since Tony made it clear that KC didn't tell him that George sexually abused him....and we heard that huge balloon burst...I could see Lippmann making a motion for Baez to cease and desist going after George.  There is NO evidence to point to George.  Only "if" KC got on the stand, and at this point she has no credibility - the defense took that from her in the defense's opening statement and the prosecution took that away from her with the testimony from friends and relatives this first week of trial. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: May 28, 2011, 11:16:35 PM »

What I don't understand is if the shrinks found Casey to be "deeply disturbed" why wouldn't the defense want to use their testimony?
Seems like that would be a plus for them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: May 28, 2011, 11:17:25 PM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?

I agree, his testimony regarding Casey having to discipline Caylee over bed time is very disturbing.

Ditto! I wish the state would have questioned him more about this, but it prob is beyond the scope for their case in chief.

I caught that part of his testimony too... I thought ...here we go, but nothing more was made of it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: May 28, 2011, 11:21:40 PM »

Interesting comment over here.....     
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-anthonys-body-language-shows-how-she-detests-mother-cindy-and-her-new-courtroom-demeanor/#comments

It wasn’t the defense that told the Anthonys-it was the State when they discovered from the psychiatrists during the depos what Baez was going to do. I believe Cindy’s visit to see Baez was to dissuade him from going that route.

Sherry - May 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

I’m with you, Sherry. I’ve had this feeling for a while, but kept it to myself.

Back when the defense wanted to add two additional witnesses to their list; the two psychiatrists. But then the prosecution said they wanted to depose those two psychs. Suddenly, the defense backed off of adding those two to witness list.

I’ve had the feeling that the prosecution then talked to each of the psychs, individually, and not a deposition. I figured that by talking to them, this gave the prosecution a very clear indication of what the defense was going to pull.

I think that the SAO then had a meeting of sorts with Mr. and Mrs. Anthony and let them in on the upcoming accusation/allegations against George, and the big story of how Casey’s supposed upbringing taught her to lie from the age of 8.

IMO, when the Anthony’s were sitting in court during opening statements, they knew what was coming. In detail.

Like you said, Sherry, and I agree…Cindy went to Baez to dissuade him from going that route. I think she wanted to express that to Casey, as well, right before Mother’s Day. But Casey refused the visit. And now we see Casey cry for herself. Again.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:22 am

Oops…maybe I mis-spoke; I don’t know if the SAO did or did not depose the two drs.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:24 am

I believe they met with the State as said above & in March 2010 is when George & Cindy met with the defense over Casey's jail letters & the very next day George wrote that letter to Casey and sent it to the jail

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: May 28, 2011, 11:23:36 PM »

This has been stated many times, but I am going to say again...Casey is pouting when jury is present, shaking her head back and forth, adjusting her clothes, grooming her hair and lips and clothes over and over and over, looking at what her tissues have in them, looking at what she picks off her mouth and does not show emotion when her dead daughter is mentioned. She seems to me to be one cold human being unless it is about her.

People have referred to her as beautiful and I just do not see it. Beautiful person label 

Me too Shell..I always thought she bordered on ugly..those horse teeth, that snarl instead of a smile, the simian features in the lower half of her face..I never would have called her pretty or cute or any of that if I passed her on the street.  The low cut tops, the cheap clothes..just not working for me..but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: May 28, 2011, 11:31:00 PM »

"pretty" monster sounds alot more menacing than "ugly monster" imo -I think people are swayed by news shows etc. referring to her as "pretty".  It's alot more "sensational"

I agree I don't think she's pretty at all - whoever Caylee's father is must be gorgeous because that was one cute little girl!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: May 28, 2011, 11:33:12 PM »

George was accused by Baez of a felony crime in his opening statements. Could Lippman ask for some standing in court because of that ?
I would like someone to file a motion to see George's "suicide" note. Wonder if there is anything in there about George's regrets in life ? They are bringing that River Cruz/ Crystal Holloway to the stand and she is going to say that George told her it was an accident that snowballed out of control a month beforwe the baby was found.

I have never seen anywhere writen that Crystal actually said that..could be another of Baez wild accusations/bluff.

I remember reading it, I think in her depo...or a police statement....the reason I remember so  clearly is she said she didn't ask him ask him what kind of accident or how he knew.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:03 PM »

Have you seen this?

::snipping2:: from http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Crystal Stiltner Ray
I had to stop by before I go out with the girls to leave this link of what a lip reader said Casey was saying today you have to read it and then look back at the clip it looks right on the money http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: May 28, 2011, 11:37:14 PM »

George was accused by Baez of a felony crime in his opening statements. Could Lippman ask for some standing in court because of that ?
I would like someone to file a motion to see George's "suicide" note. Wonder if there is anything in there about George's regrets in life ? They are bringing that River Cruz/ Crystal Holloway to the stand and she is going to say that George told her it was an accident that snowballed out of control a month beforwe the baby was found.

I have never seen anywhere writen that Crystal actually said that..could be another of Baez wild accusations/bluff.
She did.  Page 16     http://www.docstoc.com/docs/33391142/River-Cruz-Krystal-Holloway-OCSO-Interviews

TY Tupelo..was George just trying to think the best of Casey..as in it had to be an accident..or had Baez already clued them in he was going for an accident defense?

We do know george appeared at the GJ..love to see a copy of that now..but I doubt we will.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: May 28, 2011, 11:38:07 PM »

Janet, also....the LEGAL challenge you question just might be what we're going to hear about come Tuesday morning.
Since Tony made it clear that KC didn't tell him that George sexually abused him....and we heard that huge balloon burst...I could see Lippmann making a motion for Baez to cease and desist going after George.  There is NO evidence to point to George.  Only "if" KC got on the stand, and at this point she has no credibility - the defense took that from her in the defense's opening statement and the prosecution took that away from her with the testimony from friends and relatives this first week of trial. 

Thanks Puzzler.  Klaas aready gave me a heads-up.

I hope that there is a motion before the judge.

Good Night Puzzler.  Good Night All.

Janet
8:35 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: May 28, 2011, 11:38:12 PM »

"She told him that, 'I would never ask you that.' In reply, he said it was an accident that snowballed out of control," Benhaida said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/22825765/detail.html

TY Brandi.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1536 on: May 28, 2011, 11:46:21 PM »

Just to be sure I am reading this right...................

When Cindy said on the stand today that she was still looking for "Zanny" up until 6 weeks ago -- she wasn't being literal, she was figuritively saying to casey: "I stood by you for 3 years unti we found out 6 weeks ago you were going to throw the whole family under the bus!"

that's my take on it 

That was my take too.  Of course, Linda could not elaborate on her statement.

I swear some of you are making me feel like I am in the twilight zone.  I do not trust the A's but this theory that they are going along with allegations of sexual abuse since age 8 and/or alllowing it to be said to give reasonable doubt is just not something I can buy.  What father would allow his rep to be sullied like that? 

I also get that somehow the State knows about this.  The state, IMO, if they had any idea that they were going along with duffense to create reasonable doubt, would not be as nice and calm as they are being to George and Cindy.  They would be livid and would be questioning them much more forcefully.

Then, Lippmann is now involved.  He is a lawyer, trusted to uphold the law and truth, and he is supposedly part of this. 

Then we have the Beotches reactions to both George and her mother.  You cannot fake that.  Unless she is the best actress in the world, think Meryl Streep, these reactions are real in response to thinking they would cow tow to her and admit and agree to save her hide, and they are not. She is livid. 

Mallory IMO, was not asked if KC was this glowing mother.  She was asked to describe their relationship.  what she saw was amazing.  She saw a child who loved her mother and a mother who pretended to love her child, IMO.  She was on for all of what 5 minutes.  What she saw, the few times she was in their presence, was amazing.  I don't get how she ruined the state's case.  All these friends saw a good mother.  What murdering mother shows other than being a good mother before she kills her children? 

I am a jaded person and do not believe a lot of things.  I come from Brooklyn, NY, and do not buy BS at all, and that is why this whole story from the get go was like WTH? 

Anyway, this is going to be a long trial.  I do not know if I will be able to handle all the twists and turns. 

I am in the twilight zone.  I was laughing during Cindy's testimony at all the lies.  One after another, thinking OMG, she lied about everything.  Just the overall OMG, the lies, and Cindy bought all of them, is disgusting. 

We shall see.  If everybody is in cahoots to save her arse, the state included, I would be extremely disappointed in them. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1537 on: May 28, 2011, 11:52:30 PM »

I dont think she will take a plea yet! she is realy pissed right now and is thinking revenge! but turbo I agree there is something going on.. they went back there... all three of them.. thats her holding cell area isnt it?
It could also be about how they're going to handle the Lippman thing coming up on Tuesday.

I hope the Lippman thing is the first stage of firing back at Casey's allegations of her father's sexual abuse & the defense putting it forward in opening statement based on Tony L's testimony (proffer).  Tony testified that Casey did not lodge any allegation of sexual molestation by her father.  I'm not sure what else it could be.

I read somewhere, but do not know where, that this is possibly because of their application for trademark?  Would that need a motion by lippman on this case?  I don't know. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: May 28, 2011, 11:57:15 PM »

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/27/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110527

Witnesses smelled death odor from Casey Anthony's car

In an email response to questions from Reuters, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney said he didn't know what Casey had in mind concerning her parents supposedly leaving their home.

"No they were not planning on moving out, and I have no idea about Casey's plans other than her psychological report demonstrates she is deeply disturbed," Mark Lippman said.

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: May 28, 2011, 11:57:39 PM »

Good Evening !

I am hoping that someone here could PLEASE explain to me why is all this touching, etc to Casey by the defense allowed continuously ??
Didn't Baez get in some kind of trouble over this before ?

To me this is so very disgusting and extremely inappropiate!!!!

TIA

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.