April 24, 2024, 11:54:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770859 times)
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1560 on: May 29, 2011, 12:27:06 AM »

I wish we had a polling option.  I'd like to know who thinks the plumbing emergency was
a. Caylee's  swim suit

b. Caylee's teddy bear

maybe add a :  C. pull up ?

I would think the teddy bear would be way to big to try to flush in a toilet to cause major plumbing problems

I guess I am missing why or how this plumbing emeregency could be related to Caylee.  Pipes burst all the time, and that is what I think happened.  This happened after she was in jail, didn't it? 

Did Cindy ever find the Teddy Bear that gave her comfort?  Was that the teddy bear that Cindy brought to court on Monday? 

I am still confused with the plumbing emergency thing too

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: May 29, 2011, 12:28:55 AM »

Interesting comment over here.....     
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-anthonys-body-language-shows-how-she-detests-mother-cindy-and-her-new-courtroom-demeanor/#comments

It wasn’t the defense that told the Anthonys-it was the State when they discovered from the psychiatrists during the depos what Baez was going to do. I believe Cindy’s visit to see Baez was to dissuade him from going that route.

Sherry - May 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

I’m with you, Sherry. I’ve had this feeling for a while, but kept it to myself.

Back when the defense wanted to add two additional witnesses to their list; the two psychiatrists. But then the prosecution said they wanted to depose those two psychs. Suddenly, the defense backed off of adding those two to witness list.

I’ve had the feeling that the prosecution then talked to each of the psychs, individually, and not a deposition. I figured that by talking to them, this gave the prosecution a very clear indication of what the defense was going to pull.

I think that the SAO then had a meeting of sorts with Mr. and Mrs. Anthony and let them in on the upcoming accusation/allegations against George, and the big story of how Casey’s supposed upbringing taught her to lie from the age of 8.

IMO, when the Anthony’s were sitting in court during opening statements, they knew what was coming. In detail.

Like you said, Sherry, and I agree…Cindy went to Baez to dissuade him from going that route. I think she wanted to express that to Casey, as well, right before Mother’s Day. But Casey refused the visit. And now we see Casey cry for herself. Again.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:22 am

Oops…maybe I mis-spoke; I don’t know if the SAO did or did not depose the two drs.

Kitt - May 29, 2011 at 12:24 am

NANCY GRACE

Casey Anthony Defense Claims Accidental Death

Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

::snipping2::

GRACE: Let`s go to his attorney, Mark Lippman. Lippman has an excellent reputation in his jurisdiction and beyond. He is the attorney for the Anthony family.

What about it, mark? I mean, you said that they expected this. They felt that they were going to be the scapegoats. But did they really believe tot mom was going to go this far and claim George Anthony sexually molested her? Sending her off to grade school after forcing her to perform oral sex as a child? That`s beyond anything they could have expected. And here they are going to the jail, trying to leave her money the weekend before trial starts?

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

At this point, even that`s suspect.
Don`t know from what Jose was saying today if we can believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Certainly, everything he said about George was a complete and utter lie, and I am, for one, very proud of my client for being able to sit there as he did and just be able to take what was said about him without showing the reaction that I felt myself on his behalf.

So, I just wanted to make sure he understood that he did what he needed to do today and what was said by the defense was just unfathomable.

GRACE: But, Mark, my question is I know that they knew this was coming, but they still are standing by tot mom, even though she`s making these horrific claims against them.

LIPPMAN: Yes, the dichotomy here of losing your daughter and losing your granddaughter. And no matter what, a parent is parent. And they will -- they want the defense to do their job to the best of their ability just as they want the state to do their job. Ultimately, what they`re looking for is the truth and if -- whatever way it goes is the way they`re going to follow it.

::snipping2::

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: May 29, 2011, 12:29:13 AM »

Good Evening !

I am hoping that someone here could PLEASE explain to me why is all this touching, etc to Casey by the defense allowed continuously ??
Didn't Baez get in some kind of trouble over this before ?

To me this is so very disgusting and extremely inappropiate!!!!

TIA

Hi espresso lover

Down the road ... when Casey requests a new trial in an attempt to avoid the death penalty or LWP ... maybe these hugging sessions will come back to haunt Jose Baez.

Talk about pay back.

Janet

++++

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Bar To Investigate Baez For Hugging Casey In Jail
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 5:23 pm EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17859993/detail.html#-

Florida Bar: No investigation into hugging incidents 
Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 9:49 PM EDT 
Created: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 7:39 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Jose Baez will face no disciplinary action from the Florida Bar for his jailhouse incident with client Casey Anthony .

According to published reports, Baez was under investigation from the Bar. But spokesperson Susannah Lyle said that hugs are permitted by their rules between attorney and client as long as the client does not object.

According to Lyle, a Bar Association rule must be broken in order for there to be an investigation. At this point there is no Florida Bar investigation into the incidents.

Jail officials said Casey Anthony and her defense attorney, Jose Baez, were seen hugging on two separate occasions and were told both times that it was a violation of jail policy.

Though there is no surveillance video that would show the two hugging, jail officials confirm seeing the two touch on two different times.

The jail released the following statement:

Mr. Baez was observed hugging his client on two occasions. He was advised that this is a violation of jail policy. After the second incident, he was again advised of the policy and said he would remember in future visits not to engage in this behavior. Orange County Corrections considers this a closed matter."

No officers had to go into the room to separate the two, and the jail says the matter has been closed by the Corrections Department

Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail without bond. She is scheduled for a pretrial on a first-degree murder charge in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7762172&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1563 on: May 29, 2011, 12:29:46 AM »

Have you seen this?

::snipping2:: from http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Crystal Stiltner Ray
I had to stop by before I go out with the girls to leave this link of what a lip reader said Casey was saying today you have to read it and then look back at the clip it looks right on the money http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/
WOW! I think this one is pretty close!  Thanks
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: May 29, 2011, 12:30:16 AM »

today is only day 5 of trial
kc managed to keep it together with the jury present, but after seeing george give cindy a hug after testifying
experiencing B-E-T-R-A-Y-A-L !!
 she will have a few more  of these episodes right there with the jury to see.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: May 29, 2011, 12:34:35 AM »

Have you seen this?

::snipping2:: from http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Crystal Stiltner Ray
I had to stop by before I go out with the girls to leave this link of what a lip reader said Casey was saying today you have to read it and then look back at the clip it looks right on the money http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/

WOW  and double wow

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: May 29, 2011, 12:37:47 AM »

I wish we had a polling option.  I'd like to know who thinks the plumbing emergency was
a. Caylee's  swim suit

b. Caylee's teddy bear

Poll at the top of the thread 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1567 on: May 29, 2011, 12:39:37 AM »

Have you seen this?

Crystal Stiltner Ray

WOW  and double wow
did you watch the video with the words? I had two screens open, and except for one part where I thought a word was missing, it looks very much like what she said.  She didn't catch everything, but this is the closest we've seen.  Great Job!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: May 29, 2011, 12:39:51 AM »

Finally catching up a bit...so, there is not going to be court on Monday even though the jury requested to have it? 

I think that justice is on it's way with Cindy doing the right thing..Lee has distanced himself from Casey for quite some time..he isn't going to lie for Casey...no way..
Justice sweet baby Caylee is on it's way.
I hope that Cindy does read here and see that "bloggers" are now supporting her cause she is finally seeing what we have known all along. That Casey did this to Caylee.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: May 29, 2011, 12:41:18 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Casey Anthony: Does Cindy Anthony help or hurt state?

News 13 offered footage of the shaken Cindy Anthony leaving the court after testifying. George Anthony had his arm around his wife as she shook her head. “He’s holding on to her quite tightly,” Fell said.

News 13 also shared footage of Casey Anthony crying when she saw her parents embrace before walking out of the courtroom. “She was very upset,” Fell said of Casey. “Not really sure exactly what started it.” 

do you have a link for that?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: May 29, 2011, 12:41:44 AM »

Finally catching up a bit...so, there is not going to be court on Monday even though the jury requested to have it? 

I think that justice is on it's way with Cindy doing the right thing..Lee has distanced himself from Casey for quite some time..he isn't going to lie for Casey...no way..
Justice sweet baby Caylee is on it's way.
I hope that Cindy does read here and see that "bloggers" are now supporting her cause she is finally seeing what we have known all along. That Casey did this to Caylee.
no court monday..

Loca
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: May 29, 2011, 12:43:45 AM »

Good Evening !

I am hoping that someone here could PLEASE explain to me why is all this touching, etc to Casey by the defense allowed continuously ??
Didn't Baez get in some kind of trouble over this before ?

To me this is so very disgusting and extremely inappropiate!!!!

TIA

Hi espresso lover

Down the road ... when Casey requests a new trial in an attempt to avoid the death penalty or LWP ... maybe these hugging sessions will come back to haunt Jose Baez.

Talk about pay back.

Janet

++++

Jose Baez Repeatedly Told To Stop Touching Casey During Jail Visits
Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html

Thank you ! Janet...I don't know how you do it but it is greatly appreciated.

This raised a question to me and hope I can word this right...

With the defense "claiming" sexual abuse by both George and Lee for years . I understand promiscuous behavior in sex abuse victims however, when old wounds are reopen they tend to tense up by being touched etc...I guess what I am trying to say or ask is can all this touching be used against her claim of repeated sex abuse ??

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: May 29, 2011, 12:55:38 AM »

I have looked through the posts best I could and didn't find a comment on this so sorry if you already discussed this. I am bothered by something Ricardo Morales about how great Casey was to Caylee, never disciplining her or yell etc. "until bed time" then it was a different story. He kind of blew it off to "that's the way kids are" But wasn't one of LE's theory's that Casey gave Caylee chloroform to knock her out so she would sleep? I felt like my stomach got punched when he said this and was so sure the state would bring it out more. Thoughts?

tnmomb
- I missed his testimony.  I'll have to go back and listen. 

I heard the testimony the same way tnmomb heard it...I was waiting for the prosecution to ask more about that part...they didn't.

The bed time comment stuck out to me as well. Maybe they will bring that back in.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: May 29, 2011, 12:57:03 AM »

My brain is spinning....in OS by defense...they claimed Lee tried to follow in his father's footstep in sexually abusing Casey yet no where is it ever stated or implied he actually had sex with her just touching of her breasts and pulling up her sports bra....

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: May 29, 2011, 12:57:11 AM »

I dont think she will take a plea yet! she is realy pissed right now and is thinking revenge! but turbo I agree there is something going on.. they went back there... all three of them.. thats her holding cell area isnt it?
It could also be about how they're going to handle the Lippman thing coming up on Tuesday.

I hope the Lippman thing is the first stage of firing back at Casey's allegations of her father's sexual abuse & the defense putting it forward in opening statement based on Tony L's testimony (proffer).  Tony testified that Casey did not lodge any allegation of sexual molestation by her father.  I'm not sure what else it could be.

JMO, but I believe that is exactly what it's about.  Lippman was on the Today Show this week saying he was ready and willing to file charges on behalf of his clients if he felt that it was necessary.  I think it may have become necessary....Again, JMO.

Did he say "charges?"  It may be a cease & desist order against bozo.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: May 29, 2011, 01:09:45 AM »

My brain is spinning....in OS by defense...they claimed Lee tried to follow in his father's footstep in sexually abusing Casey yet no where is it ever stated or implied he actually had sex with her just touching of her breasts and pulling up her sports bra....

Which most likely is all lies too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: May 29, 2011, 01:14:22 AM »

September 8, 2008 - she wasn't too worried about Lee then..

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1577 on: May 29, 2011, 01:22:14 AM »

September 8, 2008 - she wasn't too worried about Lee then..

Yup, and those are the same hands that would have pushed up her sports bra, wouldn't they be?  She is so full of chit, I can smell it from here.

Also, Bozo keeps saying she was in a state of denial that was so outrageous and that is why she went about partying so happily, why are things pissing her off now in court?  Why is she reacting now in court?  Did this state of denial go away?  Are we supposed to believe her now?  Why is she acting she is so glim and upset and sad in front of the jurors, but not in front of her lawyers.  GMAB.  Not in a million years.  Can somebody so deep in denial turn off emotions like she is a paid actress? 

Wonder what their meeting was all about today after court?  Oh, to be a fly on the wall. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: May 29, 2011, 01:23:09 AM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/964182746001/casey-anthonys-mom-takes-stand-in-trial

lol theres one single protester in the video background holding a neon green sign ... saying casey is guilty.

Loca
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1579 on: May 29, 2011, 01:23:17 AM »

Am I the only one that "dreams" about this trial?

nope

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.