April 20, 2024, 04:30:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770401 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: May 29, 2011, 09:43:18 AM »

I don't know, but just wanted to comment that our law seriously needs to change to not allow people to make opening statements accusing people of stuff they have no backup proof on that was presented during pretrial hearings, etc.  That is just beyond belief to me. 

Not one iota of evidence has been presented to show she had been molested or Caylee had drowned, no evidence showing Caylee had drowned, in all the evidentary hearings, months of pretrial crap, and I thought we could not do "trial by ambush" which I heard JBP say to Bozo many times.  His openign statement was trial by ambush to me.

It is indeed shocking! I wonder why it's protected? There is most likely a reason. Though it is upsetting in thus case gore sure!

I'm sorry; I was so into reading and posting, I forgot to say hood morning.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: May 29, 2011, 09:47:03 AM »

I also apologize for typos. I am on a small phone today and my monkey fingers are too big for the screen keys.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: May 29, 2011, 09:47:29 AM »

I wonder how Cindy is going to explain the 911 call.  She later "claimed" she made up that it smelled like a dead body so the police would come sooner.  Will she admit the lie?

i think she just might. i also think the prosecution has done a good job of laying groundwork that the anthony's conflicting statements were because they didn't want to believe their daughter killed their granddaughter... i don't think their conflicting statements will end up being a prob for the jury as long as they tell the truth now. even on the anthony's worst day they are still a million times more credible than KC. combine that with all the other witness testimony we have heard and will hear and her goose is cooked.

the prosecution def has a way they are planning on dealing with the a's previous "mistruths"  (all imo of course)

Lying to a cop is one thing, lying to a judge is perjury.
Lying under oath is also known as perjury. It is a very serious criminal offense due to the threat it poses to the legal system.

Aren't depositions done under oath?  Was she under oath when she said that.  I don't know where it came from I just know I heard her say it.

YES Depositions are a part of the discovery process in which litigants gather ... Prior to taking a deposition, the court reporter administers the same oath.
 I thought it would be much worse with the Judge there. just using google to check this stuff out

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1663 on: May 29, 2011, 09:48:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys - wanted to bring up something I don't think anyone has touched on yet - I think the teddy bear that Cindy reported as having disappeared from the house, is the one that was found in Casey's car.  And I think this is "new info", i.e. places Casey at the house in the week after june 16th.  Not sure if it is significant tho.  But I think it's the first time we've heard that the bear was known to be at the house after Casey and Caylee disappeared on the 16th of June.  Anyone??
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: May 29, 2011, 09:51:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys - wanted to bring up something I don't think anyone has touched on yet - I think the teddy bear that Cindy reported as having disappeared from the house, is the one that was found in Casey's car.  And I think this is "new info", i.e. places Casey at the house in the week after june 16th.  Not sure if it is significant tho.  But I think it's the first time we've heard that the bear was known to be at the house after Casey and Caylee disappeared on the 16th of June.  Anyone??

Interesting! I admit I didn't catch that. Hummm.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: May 29, 2011, 09:53:41 AM »

Thanks to Valhall
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/searchable-discovery

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1666 on: May 29, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »

Did you read her weekly recap.  I gotta say, if you are an alien and not up to date on this case, reading this one post clears so many things up. 

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/05/28/caylee-anthony-case-review-of-trial-week-1/#more-6966

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1667 on: May 29, 2011, 10:00:22 AM »

So last night I couldn't help but wonder if KC taped Caylee's mouth and nose and threw her in the pool to make it seem like an accident, but then realized there would be no water in the lungs; so she buried her in the sandbox until she hot help (which I do think she had but don't know who) to bag her and dump her?

This would explain the dog hits on the pool and sandbox, borrowing the shovel, dent in the pool, etc???
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: May 29, 2011, 10:04:42 AM »

Well we know she was at the house the day she threw the gas cans at her father, the 24th or 25th, so that is after the 16th, to get clothes, only had 10 minutes, had to get to work, BS that she told him, before throwing the gas cans at him. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: May 29, 2011, 10:10:01 AM »

I share your experience and opinion about George.  I haven't any opinion on Lee, but I have not really focused or observed him particularly closely. 

BTW, I am glad you reported your abuser; I never did.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: May 29, 2011, 10:12:12 AM »

So last night I couldn't help but wonder if KC taped Caylee's mouth and nose and threw her in the pool to make it seem like an accident, but then realized there would be no water in the lungs; so she buried her in the sandbox until she hot help (which I do think she had but don't know who) to bag her and dump her?

This would explain the dog hits on the pool and sandbox, borrowing the shovel, dent in the pool, etc???

I don't think she had help.  First, of all the people who testified so far, they all seem to have a conscience, so doubt they would be able to help bury Caylee and keep it a secret.  Secondly, Caylee weight what 19 pounds?  She didn't need help. 

IMO, she did this all by myself, but some time between 2 something and 4 when she tried to call her parents, I believe she drowned Caylee in the pool.  I believe she put the ladder on the pool, got in with Caylee, put duct tape to stop her screaming for help, maybe even tied her hands so she could not take teh duct tape off, and drowned her, took her out of the pool, took the string or whatever off her hands (where is the work lanyard?) and put her in the playhouse or sand box, until she moved her, which I am having a hard time pinning down what day she moved her.  MOO.

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1671 on: May 29, 2011, 10:18:57 AM »

Just dumping my thoughts -
Things that point to a possible accident -
Cindy has already given (deposition) testimony that when she returned home from work on Monday June 16th, the ladder was attached to the pool.
Between 4 and 5 pm on Monday June 16th, Casey tried frantically to get in touch with her mother and (I think) a couple of other people (several unsuccessful phone calls).  She was trying VERY hard to get hold of someone.

Things that point to murder -
Duct tape with heart sticker.
The fight that Cindy and Casey had on the evening of June 15th (which Cindy failed to mention yesterday but I think will come out) - killed Caylee out of spite?
Casey's diary entry
Casey partying and living it up.
Chloroform.
Neck breaking searches on her computer.

Things that point to Casey being EVIL and/or stupid, possibly both -
Claiming now that it was an accident, and that her dad is in on the coverup and that she lies because her dad molested her?????  I don't think there's a single person alive that believes that.

If they had showed up in court and opened by saying, "hey, it was an accident, Caylee drowned and Casey, who has the emotional maturity of a 7 year old, lied and covered it up rather than doing the right thing.  Once that ball started rolling, she felt she could not turn back" - I think everyone would have believed that and her death penalty problem would be solved. 

The fact that they showed up in court with this ridiculous new version of events just tells me that 1) she's guilty of murder and 2) Baez is more of an idiot than I ever dreamed.

One other thing that has been glossed over since the beginning, is that over at least a year or so prior to Caylee's death, there were numerous occasions where Casey claimed that Caylee was with the Nanny, but nobody really knows where she was during those times.  We know that there was no nanny.  I think that the evidence points to Casey "putting Caylee to sleep" so that she could have a life.  And I hope someone asks this question during the trial. 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1672 on: May 29, 2011, 10:25:06 AM »

Well we know she was at the house the day she threw the gas cans at her father, the 24th or 25th, so that is after the 16th, to get clothes, only had 10 minutes, had to get to work, BS that she told him, before throwing the gas cans at him. 

Yes but what we didn't know is that the bear was at the house after Caylee died, and was removed and placed in the car.  I think it's not an accident that it was brought up.   The prosecutors in this case are methodically laying out all the facts, and when they're done, they're going to tie them all together, put a big bow on them and hand them to the jury Smile
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: May 29, 2011, 10:25:20 AM »

Cindy has already given (deposition) testimony that when she returned home from work on Monday June 16th, the ladder was attached to the pool.
Between 4 and 5 pm on Monday June 16th, Casey tried frantically to get in touch with her mother and (I think) a couple of other people (several
unsuccessful phone calls).  She was trying VERY hard to get hold of someone.

The fight that Cindy and Casey had on the evening of June 15th (which Cindy failed to mention yesterday but I think will come out) - killed Caylee out of spite?
Casey's diary entry
Chloroform.

Claiming now that it was an accident, and that her dad is in on the coverup and that she lies because her dad molested her?????  I don't think there's a single person alive that believes that.

If they had showed up in court and opened by saying, "hey, it was an accident, Caylee drowned and Casey, who has the emotional maturity of a 7 year old, lied and covered it up rather than doing the right thing.  Once that ball started rolling, she felt she could not turn back" - I think everyone would have believed that and her death penalty problem would be solved. 

The fact that they showed up in court with this ridiculous new version of events just tells me that 1) she's guilty of murder and 2) Baez is more of an idiot than I ever dreamed.

One other thing that has been glossed over since the beginning, is that over at least a year or so prior to Caylee's death, there were numerous occasions where Casey claimed that Caylee was with the Nanny, but nobody really knows where she was during those times.  We know that there was no nanny.  I think that the evidence points to Casey "putting Caylee to sleep" so that she could have a life.  And I hope someone asks this question during the trial. 

Regarding what I bolded, I think she was trying to set it up as an accident, after she drowned her, by trying to get  a hold of people, and when she could not, she changed plans.  JMO

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: May 29, 2011, 10:25:36 AM »

The only reason I thought she had help was the guys voice the neighbor heard in the backyard. I agree, though, the witnesses so far seem fairly credible.

Also, yes, she almost certainly had to be drugging Caylee when there's no where else she could have been. It makes me sick to think Casey might have even made it like a game to Caylee. Why else would Caylee seem excited about going to see Zanny (as per GA's testimony)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: May 29, 2011, 10:26:16 AM »

I'm eager to see/hear Lippman's motion. I would love to think it's something against Baez or KC, but I'm thinking it's not. It's my understanding opening statements and such are protected, so if Lippman filed a motion knowing that, he would sorta look like Bozo (seemingly not having a grasp of the law).

However, maybe he feels it necessary to file a motion anyway, for the A's peace of mind in knowing he tried at least. Then again, perhaps he's taken these days to act because he's been studying case law and wants to set a precedent? Another option might be he simply wants a stipulation read (sorta like they did with those bruised eye photos) acknowledging there's no evidence whatever George has molested KC?

I'd love to hear what other monkeys are thinking in regards to this?

...  even if the opening statement are riddled with claims which have no foundation?

Could it be that defence does have a witness ... witnesses who will validate the disgusting/incriminating accusations within that openng statement?

Could it be that the author/s of those "psych evals" will be called as defence witnesses to substantiate Baez/Casey's claims?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Northern Rose

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1676 on: May 29, 2011, 10:28:39 AM »

Between 4 and 5 pm on Monday June 16th, Casey tried frantically to get in touch with her mother and (I think) a couple of other people (several
unsuccessful phone calls).  She was trying VERY hard to get hold of someone.

Casey's diary entry
Chloroform.

Regarding what I bolded, I think she was trying to set it up as an accident, after she drowned her, by trying to get  a hold of people, and when she could not, she changed plans.  JMO
True that, I should have said "known facts that could be consistent with an accident" Smile
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: May 29, 2011, 10:31:01 AM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...

i think George always knew in his heart that Caylee was dead.  I think it was similar to his disbelief that Casey was working but he wasn't allowed to rock the boat with Cindy.  I think Cindy was the one in complete denial and that was why George, in part, behaved as he did.  He wanted to cooperate with the police and did so to the extent that it didn't send Cindy completely over the edge and totally alienate her from him.  I think that Cindy wasn't going to hear anything but that Caylee was alive and that Casey had nothing to do with her death.  I think that put George in an awful position.  I could be totally wrong about that but both of their actions are consistent with that scenario.

For me, I was holding my breath waiting for Cindy to start her protection phase.  The single most important thing I heard from her today was that she was looking for a nanny UP UNTIL 6 WEEKS AGO, at which time she stopped looking for any nanny cause she realized there was no nanny.  For me, that told me she stopped believing her daughter after it was learned she was going to accuse George and Lee of disgusting things and half the state of Florida with moving Caylee's body.  She also learned of the drowning theory then in detail, and realized that KC knew while everybody was looking for Caylee that Caylee was dead and let everybody continue looking for her. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: May 29, 2011, 10:31:41 AM »

Or new theory, I just thought of.

She puts Caylee to sleep in trunk.  Caylee dies.  i think the duct tape maybe held the chloro on her face while she slept, but this rag or whatever chloro was on underneath the duct tape, would it have disolved.  anyway, she find Caylee dead.  OMG what am I going to do.  I will make it look like she drowned.  Goes gets ladder, carried Caylee into pool (but I would think she owuld have taken the duct tape off here, unless she forgot to), goes to get phone to call mom, dad, whoever else frantically, but fails to get in touch with them, and then puts her in the playhouse. 

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: May 29, 2011, 10:31:56 AM »

I'm sorry about the above post, I got it mixed in with the others. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.