April 26, 2024, 05:43:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771078 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1680 on: May 29, 2011, 10:34:47 AM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...
I think they both knew in their hearts, very early on, that the baby was dead and had been in the trunk of the car.  I do think George probably accepted this both intellectually and emotionally, long before Cindy did.  Bad position indeed, they both have my deepest sympathies.  No matter what they did after the fact, due to confusion or grief or love for Casey, they did not kill Caylee.
i think George always knew in his heart that Caylee was dead.  I think it was similar to his disbelief that Casey was working but he wasn't allowed to rock the boat with Cindy.  I think Cindy was the one in complete denial and that was why George, in part, behaved as he did.  He wanted to cooperate with the police and did so to the extent that it didn't send Cindy completely over the edge and totally alienate her from him.  I think that Cindy wasn't going to hear anything but that Caylee was alive and that Casey had nothing to do with her death.  I think that put George in an awful position.  I could be totally wrong about that but both of their actions are consistent with that scenario.

For me, I was holding my breath waiting for Cindy to start her protection phase.  The single most important thing I heard from her today was that she was looking for a nanny UP UNTIL 6 WEEKS AGO, at which time she stopped looking for any nanny cause she realized there was no nanny.  For me, that told me she stopped believing her daughter after it was learned she was going to accuse George and Lee of disgusting things and half the state of Florida with moving Caylee's body.  She also learned of the drowning theory then in detail, and realized that KC knew while everybody was looking for Caylee that Caylee was dead and let everybody continue looking for her. 
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1681 on: May 29, 2011, 10:39:26 AM »

I am thinking that the Anthony's have had a change of heart on all of this..They were desperate grieving grand parents who were spinning in all different directions and emotions...No one would want to believe that their own daughter would harm your precious grand child..they were in complete denial and grief..
they have made their mistakes..they have been weird..but now seeing them this way, I can sympathize with them greatly..
I don't understand some of their behavior, but thank you for the Grace of God, I have never had to walk in their shoes. 

For the time being, I am being forgiving of them and trusting that they have finally seen their daughter for what she is...the murderer of their grand child...
I think they both knew in their hearts, very early on, that the baby was dead and had been in the trunk of the car.  I do think George probably accepted this both intellectually and emotionally, long before Cindy did.  Bad position indeed, they both have my deepest sympathies.  No matter what they did after the fact, due to confusion or grief or love for Casey, they did not kill Caylee.
i think George always knew in his heart that Caylee was dead.  I think it was similar to his disbelief that Casey was working but he wasn't allowed to rock the boat with Cindy.  I think Cindy was the one in complete denial and that was why George, in part, behaved as he did.  He wanted to cooperate with the police and did so to the extent that it didn't send Cindy completely over the edge and totally alienate her from him.  I think that Cindy wasn't going to hear anything but that Caylee was alive and that Casey had nothing to do with her death.  I think that put George in an awful position.  I could be totally wrong about that but both of their actions are consistent with that scenario.

For me, I was holding my breath waiting for Cindy to start her protection phase.  The single most important thing I heard from her today was that she was looking for a nanny UP UNTIL 6 WEEKS AGO, at which time she stopped looking for any nanny cause she realized there was no nanny.  For me, that told me she stopped believing her daughter after it was learned she was going to accuse George and Lee of disgusting things and half the state of Florida with moving Caylee's body.  She also learned of the drowning theory then in detail, and realized that KC knew while everybody was looking for Caylee that Caylee was dead and let everybody continue looking for her. 

oops, bold is what I said, sorry bout the embedding Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: May 29, 2011, 10:40:28 AM »

I don't know, but just wanted to comment that our law seriously needs to change to not allow people to make opening statements accusing people of stuff they have no backup proof on that was presented during pretrial hearings, etc.  That is just beyond belief to me. 

Not one iota of evidence has been presented to show she had been molested or Caylee had drowned, no evidence showing Caylee had drowned, in all the evidentary hearings, months of pretrial crap, and I thought we could not do "trial by ambush" which I heard JBP say to Bozo many times.  His openign statement was trial by ambush to me.

It is indeed shocking! I wonder why it's protected? There is most likely a reason. Though it is upsetting in thus case gore sure!

I'm sorry; I was so into reading and posting, I forgot to say hood morning.

Good Morning Monks.....I asked my attorney friend the same question....his reply:

A lawyer is typically protected as that which is said in court is protected. Also, presuming that his client told him such things, then he is simply advocating a position on behalf of his client.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: May 29, 2011, 10:45:07 AM »

Klaas, are you there? I have aquestion about posting some info from another site, can I copy & paste or just post the link?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1684 on: May 29, 2011, 10:48:37 AM »

Lee Anthony wants immunity before he completely cooperates with police and local prosecutors. My guestion is, will or should Lee Anthony be granted immunity from prostitution in exchange for his cooperation in helping authorities convict his sister Casey of murder?

The missing child case of Caylee Anthony which later turned into a murder investigation when her mother Casey Anthony was arrested has had many ups and downs over the past six month. In addition to Lee Anthony now asking for immunity before he fully cooperates with authorities, both Cindy and George Anthony also want immunity before they cooperate, as well.

Did he get it?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: May 29, 2011, 10:51:35 AM »

Klaas, are you there? I have aquestion about posting some info from another site, can I copy & paste or just post the link?

Monken - 98% of the time we want the link with the post.  If it is a media article we only want like the first paragraph, then snip and add the link.  If it's a blog you can probably copy and paste but please YES we always want the link.  Thanks!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: May 29, 2011, 10:55:27 AM »

Monken - 98% of the time we want the link with the post.  If it is a media article we only want like the first paragraph, then snip and add the link.  If it's a blog you can probably copy and paste but please YES we always want the link.  Thanks!

Okay, Thanks, I'll post the first of it and the link, if i don't do it right let me know, k

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: May 29, 2011, 10:57:50 AM »

Cindy Anthony does further the defence's theory of "accidental drowning" in the family pool when she claims that she put the ladder away on the evening of June 15th ... the ladder she apparently told co-workers that was found against the pool on June 17th.

Is the "co-worker" on the witness list?

Janet

++++++

Defense: Caylee Drowned In Her Grandparents' Pool
POSTED: 10:10 pm MDT May 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:34 pm MDT May 24, 2011

<snipped>

Baez said the family was "religious" about removing the above-ground pool ladder so that Caylee, who loved to swim, had no access to it. He suggested that Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, had forgotten to put it up the night before Caylee drowned, as she and Caylee were just exiting the pool when Anthony arrived home.

The day after Caylee's death, June 17, Cindy Anthony told coworkers she believed someone had been swimming in her pool, as the gate was left open and the ladder was left in place, Baez said.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/28000319/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: May 29, 2011, 11:00:37 AM »

Okay, Thanks, I'll post the first of it and the link, if i don't do it right let me know, k

Go ahead and post.  I have to run out for a bit, will check when I get back.  I'm sure it will be fine.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: May 29, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »

Just because Baez suggests Cindy forgot to take down the ladder, doesn't make it so.  All was part of the concocted story to blame everyone else, including precious Caylee for climbing the ladder.  It does nothing IMO to further the accidential drowning BS.  Along with his client, the truth and Baez are total strangers, IMO.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1690 on: May 29, 2011, 11:03:56 AM »

Cindy Anthony does further the defence's theory of "accidental drowning" in the family pool when she claims that she put the ladder away on the evening of June 15th ... the ladder she apparently told co-workers that was found against the pool on June 17th.

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

Baez said the family was "religious" about removing the above-ground pool ladder so that Caylee, who loved to swim, had no access to it. He suggested that Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, had forgotten to put it up the night before Caylee drowned, as she and Caylee were just exiting the pool when Anthony arrived home.

The day after Caylee's death, June 17, Cindy Anthony told coworkers she believed someone had been swimming in her pool, as the gate was left open and the ladder was left in place, Baez said.

<snipped>

Her statements for me yesterday were in no way a help tothe DT.  She states w/o a doubt she put the ladder away 6/15, so it was not there 6/16, and KC and Cayle suposedly left to go to work, and Geroge went to work, so nobody swam on 6/16, so in my mind, this shows the jury that if Caylee drowned in the pool it is because her mother put her there and not because of an accident.  IMO 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: May 29, 2011, 11:05:11 AM »

Good Morning all! Just wanted to refresh everyone on psychopaths since that is what Casey is. Everyone, if you have a moment please read what's at the link. The first section as it begins reads Profile of the Sociopath(same as psychopath!) in particular the last sentence in this section really caught my eye: Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution, changes life story readily. i can see Casey in every single word of this, i so wish the pros could prove that casey is a sociopath i just don't know how they could,  http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html   

Phaedrus
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: May 29, 2011, 11:06:32 AM »

Her statements for me yesterday were in no way a help tothe DT.  She states w/o a doubt she put the ladder away 6/15, so it was not there 6/16, and KC and Cayle suposedly left to go to work, and Geroge went to work, so nobody swam on 6/16, so in my mind, this shows the jury that if Caylee drowned in the pool it is because her mother put her there and not because of an accident.  IMO 
[/quote]
Zoo, ITA

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: May 29, 2011, 11:13:18 AM »

Good Morning all! Just wanted to refresh everyone on psychopaths since that is what Casey is. Everyone, if you have a moment please read what's at the link. The first section as it begins reads Profile of the Sociopath(same as psychopath!) in particular the last sentence in this section really caught my eye: Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution, changes life story readily. i can see Casey in every single word of this, i so wish the pros could prove that casey is a sociopath i just don't know how they could,  http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html   

I had to change computers, i still can't do alot of things on the laptop, anyway, here's the first part i was talking about:
Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phaedrus
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: May 29, 2011, 11:22:07 AM »

Good Morning!
Juror 4 is the SBF who doesnt like to judge people
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: May 29, 2011, 11:24:44 AM »

Has anyone found any lip readings of the other break that was taken @ 10:00 http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html  ?  At one point ICA is so pizzed she is flayling her pen through the air like a pirate with a sword against an imaginary opponent.  To me it looks like they are commenting about the jurors.

No idea.  Maybe one of them looked at her funny and she did not like it.  i guess she wants them not to look at her. 

I swear, if this hobag is not found guilty, I am moving to Iraq or something. 
Okay at the video mentioned above at the 10:30-10:32 mark it was about Juror number 4 who is that one again or do we know the Juror's number?  I can't make out anything else YET still working on it frame by frame.  Anyone else can piece together??  I know in the beginning she was talking to Bozo and said "Jose we have a problem" then can't make out the rest till the mark I indicated.

According to the FlaMom's links, #4 is the Farmville lady, right?

Quote from: flamom on May 29, 2011, 07:11:11 AM
I hope this helps
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-bios,0,539793.photogallery

and this one
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/247698/
FarmVille Lady huh?? Ohh wow didn't we all think that she would be on Casey side..something must have happened for Casey to have mouthed the words that there's a problem with Juror number 4
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1696 on: May 29, 2011, 11:27:55 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Sorry I'm quoting at the top, my iPad makes a quote box mess if I don't.

Even though I think KC is as guilty as they come, I think the frantic calls to Cindy on June 16 make things SEEM more accidental. I wonder if she called at a time she knew Cindy couldn't answer and the defense will bring up that she tried to call Cindy, but Cindy ignored her cuz she's always been so "mean and abusive like dad and Lee" leaving KC out in the cold to fend for herself in an emergency? Just a though! Please no nanner throwing 

Just dumping my thoughts -
Things that point to a possible accident -
Cindy has already given (deposition) testimony that when she returned home from work on Monday June 16th, the ladder was attached to the pool.
Between 4 and 5 pm on Monday June 16th, Casey tried frantically to get in touch with her mother and (I think) a couple of other people (several unsuccessful phone calls).  She was trying VERY hard to get hold of someone.

Things that point to murder -
Duct tape with heart sticker.
The fight that Cindy and Casey had on the evening of June 15th (which Cindy failed to mention yesterday but I think will come out) - killed Caylee out of spite?
Casey's diary entry
Casey partying and living it up.
Chloroform.
Neck breaking searches on her computer.

Things that point to Casey being EVIL and/or stupid, possibly both -
Claiming now that it was an accident, and that her dad is in on the coverup and that she lies because her dad molested her?????  I don't think there's a single person alive that believes that.

If they had showed up in court and opened by saying, "hey, it was an accident, Caylee drowned and Casey, who has the emotional maturity of a 7 year old, lied and covered it up rather than doing the right thing.  Once that ball started rolling, she felt she could not turn back" - I think everyone would have believed that and her death penalty problem would be solved. 

The fact that they showed up in court with this ridiculous new version of events just tells me that 1) she's guilty of murder and 2) Baez is more of an idiot than I ever dreamed.

One other thing that has been glossed over since the beginning, is that over at least a year or so prior to Caylee's death, there were numerous occasions where Casey claimed that Caylee was with the Nanny, but nobody really knows where she was during those times.  We know that there was no nanny.  I think that the evidence points to Casey "putting Caylee to sleep" so that she could have a life.  And I hope someone asks this question during the trial. 

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1697 on: May 29, 2011, 11:28:04 AM »

If it is Juror #4, she is probably realizing there is a difference between weighing the facts and the evidence and judging based on opinion.  It can be a real eye-opener and I am hoping she will see the difference.
 ::justice2NJ::

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1698 on: May 29, 2011, 11:28:44 AM »

Has anyone found any lip readings of the other break that was taken @ 10:00 http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html  ?  At one point ICA is so pizzed she is flayling her pen through the air like a pirate with a sword against an imaginary opponent.  To me it looks like they are commenting about the jurors.

No idea.  Maybe one of them looked at her funny and she did not like it.  i guess she wants them not to look at her. 

I swear, if this hobag is not found guilty, I am moving to Iraq or something. 
Okay at the video mentioned above at the 10:30-10:32 mark it was about Juror number 4 who is that one again or do we know the Juror's number?  I can't make out anything else YET still working on it frame by frame.  Anyone else can piece together??  I know in the beginning she was talking to Bozo and said "Jose we have a problem" then can't make out the rest till the mark I indicated.

According to the FlaMom's links, #4 is the Farmville lady, right?

Quote from: flamom on May 29, 2011, 07:11:11 AM
I hope this helps
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-bios,0,539793.photogallery

and this one
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/247698/
FarmVille Lady huh?? Ohh wow didn't we all think that she would be on Casey side..something must have happened for Casey to have mouthed the words that there's a problem with Juror number 4

I know, I am dying to know now what happened. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: May 29, 2011, 11:31:25 AM »

Janet

++++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

That makes sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.