April 18, 2024, 04:35:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770155 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: May 29, 2011, 11:31:41 AM »

So last night I couldn't help but wonder if KC taped Caylee's mouth and nose and threw her in the pool to make it seem like an accident, but then realized there would be no water in the lungs; so she buried her in the sandbox until she hot help (which I do think she had but don't know who) to bag her and dump her?

This would explain the dog hits on the pool and sandbox, borrowing the shovel, dent in the pool, etc???

snip;
This would explain the dog hits on the pool and sandbox, borrowing the shovel, dent in the pool, etc???

Was there a dent in the pool?  If so what side of the pool and is there a picture of this dent?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1701 on: May 29, 2011, 11:36:51 AM »

Diane Fanning said she coulnt see any evidence GA sexually abused KC.
Gloria Allred is on, what a repulsive woman
Anyone read Diane Fannings book?

Yes I read "Mommy's Little Girl" by Diane Fanning

(the day it was released....I admit, I'm pathetic LOL)

I thought her book was a good read.....no real bombshells, she got most of her info from the same documents released as we did. There were a couple tid bits of info from family (KC's uncle, Gramma Shirley IIRC) that I hadn't seen or prob just forgot about it. I continue to use it as one of my references, I keep it on my desk right next to my PC.

Thanks seeme!

I have it too..good book.  You can get it on Barnes and Noble ereader for 6.99. I dont have a Nook, but you can download it to your pc, iphone, blackberry.. On the Nook site you can download the ereaders for free and purchase the book.  Great deal for 6.99!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: May 29, 2011, 11:37:38 AM »

Good Morning!
Juror 4 is the SBF who doesnt like to judge people
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 

Well maybe they should have kept their table where everybody else has it. They always are demanding this & that, they asked to be directly across from the jury, what's the jury supposed to do...keep their eyes averted from the princess at all times????   Wonder if they thought the defendant still had that ole black magic to catch a juror's eye and flirt or if it was all about their paranoia over 'people' reading their stupid computers. Maybe the DT has been around their psycho client so long they think she still comes off as normal?  She looks crazy..my brother called me, caught a glance on tv...that's the first thing he said so being smack dab across from the jury may not be working like they hoped. Oh well.......
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1703 on: May 29, 2011, 11:43:27 AM »

Anybody link this yet?  If so, do apologize, I just read it. 

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/baez-pitches-telemundo-soap-opera-plot-in-lieu-of-opening-statement/

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: May 29, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »

The Anthonys may have filed a document with the court requiring bozo to prove his damaging allegations or apologize and stop using them. If he does not they will prosecute him for lying to a court of law. I can see that happening. I can't wait to read this document.
omg turbo thanks
this makes my day.

I don't know that is what it is, but it crossed my mind that an attorney can't stand up in court and tell blatant lies regardless of his motive. I am not sure what the consequences would be as we all know there are serious laws against slander, but there also may be legal consequences if he knowing the truth pursued a lie. We know there can be legal sanctions by the bar, but the way the Anthony attorney's use of words has me really curious as to what he has planned for bozo.

I found this
As it stands now in Washington, lawyers can't knowingly offer false information in court, and they can't put their client on the witness stand if they know the client will lie.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HGTrgTakaQsJ:www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Good-sense-or-bad-counsel-Rule-would-make-1174810.php+can+a+attorney+stand+up+in+court+and+tell+lies&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: May 29, 2011, 11:47:08 AM »

Has anyone found any lip readings of the other break that was taken @ 10:00 http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html  ?  At one point ICA is so pizzed she is flayling her pen through the air like a pirate with a sword against an imaginary opponent.  To me it looks like they are commenting about the jurors.

“…hurts me… she’s here to protect him… she‘s never protected me…
 she’s not even trying now… (Lawyer mentions giving Cindy a chance)
 She’s been given a chance for 3 years and did NOTHING…
 But now ya know it’s like she’s been given the chance… like every single day…"

…away from them… and everyone will help him… and I can’t help who she’s with… I mean I can’t…”

…that hurts so bad… she didn’t look at me once the entire time… (mumbles) …yeah, she did the other day…
 (shaking head at Baez) she’s not gonna fight for me… there’s no way…
 (wiping cheeks, shaking her head no) there’s no way for that, there’s no way for her…"

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: May 29, 2011, 11:47:29 AM »

The Anthonys may have filed a document with the court requiring bozo to prove his damaging allegations or apologize and stop using them. If he does not they will prosecute him for lying to a court of law. I can see that happening. I can't wait to read this document.
omg turbo thanks
this makes my day.

I don't know that is what it is, but it crossed my mind that an attorney can't stand up in court and tell blatant lies regardless of his motive. I am not sure what the consequences would be as we all know there are serious laws against slander, but there also may be legal consequences if he knowing the truth pursued a lie. We know there can be legal sanctions by the bar, but the way the Anthony attorney's use of words has me really curious as to what he has planned for bozo.

I found this
As it stands now in Washington, lawyers can't knowingly offer false information in court, and they can't put their client on the witness stand if they know the client will lie.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HGTrgTakaQsJ:www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Good-sense-or-bad-counsel-Rule-would-make-1174810.php+can+a+attorney+stand+up+in+court+and+tell+lies&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

Well, there goes the theory she will take the stand becasue lying is like breathing to her.  She cannot not lie. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: May 29, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »

Does anybody know if JBP was present when Beotchface had her meltdown after Cindy left the stand jury left room?  If he were present, why wouldn't he do something or did he miss the meltdown?  I think he probably left for the 10 minute break already. 

Looks like he was leaving before the meltdown

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: May 29, 2011, 11:54:21 AM »

Cindy Anthony does further the defence's theory of "accidental drowning" in the family pool when she claims that she put the ladder away on the evening of June 15th ... the ladder she apparently told co-workers that was found against the pool on June 17th.

Is the "co-worker" on the witness list?

Janet

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/28000319/detail.html

snip:
I would like to see Cindy/George recalled, to say if they ever left the ladder attached or not.

Jmo..  Possibly this was plan B for casey(blame the parents) if plan A didn't work, the nanny took Caylee. 
Why I say this, is casey is a VERY connniving, narcissistic,lieing person.
Made story's up all the time to FIX her life.

Casey knew eventually something had to be said about Caylee back in 08. 
Jmo..  Casey was hopping it wouldn't of been that soon, 31 days later.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: May 29, 2011, 11:54:31 AM »

Has anyone found any lip readings of the other break that was taken @ 10:00 http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html  ?  At one point ICA is so pizzed she is flayling her pen through the air like a pirate with a sword against an imaginary opponent.  To me it looks like they are commenting about the jurors.

…away from them… and everyone will help him… and I can’t help who she’s with… I mean I can’t…”

…that hurts so bad… she didn’t look at me once the entire time… (mumbles) …yeah, she did the other day…
 (wiping cheeks, shaking her head no) there’s no way for that, there’s no way for her…"

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2011/05/28/casey-lashes-out-in-court-video-lip-readers-view-of-what-is-said/

This is a different part of the day, not the big meltdown from her mother.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: May 29, 2011, 11:55:48 AM »

Fit her life, not fix...sry

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1711 on: May 29, 2011, 11:56:24 AM »

For how long did casey lie about her "job" at Universal?

From April 2006
2 YEARS???? That's just proof of being a sociopathic liar in itself. I realize she was STEALING money -- but she had to have SOME kind of income..........................hooking? "films"??

I remembered this question from wreck while reading some documents.  The following is snipped from an email response regarding an inquiry into Casey's wage & hours records. 

Sorry about the late response but I was out yesterday. Her last place of employment is from the 1st quarter of 2006. She was working at Event Imaging Solutions, Inc. at 3201 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32803, Hope this helps! let me know if there is anything else you need.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/emails/employmentver.pdf

(it's about at the half way mark in the document, the actual wage statement is on the next page)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: May 29, 2011, 12:07:59 PM »

Good Morning!
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 
?

Ro, do you lip read?  I lip guess and not very well. However I have read several accounts of what KC might have been bawling about and none mention anything about juror4....all seem to go with KC was upset that Cindy didn't look her way and that KC said Cindy was standing by GA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: May 29, 2011, 12:09:21 PM »

I think if they are going to sue for defamation it will be after the trial.

I think that Kronk will sue after the trial is over.

Heck, Baez is just getting started with the character smears..this could turn into a class action suit..lol

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: May 29, 2011, 12:09:49 PM »

Good Morning!
?

Ro, do you lip read?  I lip guess and not very well. However I have read several accounts of what KC might have been bawling about and none mention anything about juror4....all seem to go with KC was upset that Cindy didn't look her way and that KC said Cindy was standing by GA

What Rowan is talking about is a different portino of video.  She claerly is looking straight at the jurors, in the video that Rowan posted, flailing her pen around, making notes about it.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: May 29, 2011, 12:12:08 PM »

thanks Blonde....pretty much what I read...I couldn't see anything that had to do with a juror....she was pizzed at Cindy clearly....I guess she really thought Cindy was going to back up her abuse story

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: May 29, 2011, 12:12:24 PM »

Actually the video was posted by Northen, sorry about that.

Quote from: Northern Rose on May 29, 2011, 01:37:29 AM

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: May 29, 2011, 12:22:26 PM »

Good Morning!
?

What Rowan is talking about is a different portino of video.  She claerly is looking straight at the jurors, in the video that Rowan posted, flailing her pen around, making notes about it.

thanks...I went back and looked several times...still don't see it...but as I said...I lip guess, not lip read.  If this is true about juror #4, I say tough....they picked her

Rest in Peace Caylee

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: May 29, 2011, 12:24:02 PM »

I just finished with the July 24,2008 interview GA did with OCSO..
How interesting.
They were discussing Bozo's love for the media then and how he lied to NG about LE not talking to him.
This was the GA puke interview. I couldnt find the video but he didn't puke after seeing pics of KC. He puked while waiting for Lee to get there so they could listen to the 911 tape before it was released.
If George was as honest in his GJ testimony as he seemed in this interview, now that I know more, Baez cant impeach his testimony that badly.
BTW, he never liked Bozo, never got straight answers from him
If you get a chance, reread it
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ganthony072408.pdf

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: May 29, 2011, 12:25:32 PM »

I'm eager to see/hear Lippman's motion. I would love to think it's something against Baez or KC, but I'm thinking it's not. It's my understanding opening statements and such are protected, so if Lippman filed a motion knowing that, he would sorta look like Bozo (seemingly not having a grasp of the law).

However, maybe he feels it necessary to file a motion anyway, for the A's peace of mind in knowing he tried at least. Then again, perhaps he's taken these days to act because he's been studying case law and wants to set a precedent? Another option might be he simply wants a stipulation read (sorta like they did with those bruised eye photos) acknowledging there's no evidence whatever George has molested KC?

I'd love to hear what other monkeys are thinking in regards to this?

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2011/05/baez-lippman-and-scandalous-allegations/

wow that makes sense!  GREAT link!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 12:30:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.