April 20, 2024, 01:14:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770392 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: May 29, 2011, 01:07:47 PM »

Casey has made TMZ this week and not the UK Daily Mail. She is the celebrity she wanted to be now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1391914/Mother-Casey-Anthony-sheds-tears-stand-daughters-trial-death-year-old-Caylee.html
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: May 29, 2011, 01:08:19 PM »

Casey has made TMZ this week and not the UK Daily Mail. She is the celebrity she wanted to be now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1391914/Mother-Casey-Anthony-sheds-tears-stand-daughters-trial-death-year-old-Caylee.html

I meant "now" on the this post.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: May 29, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »

No idea if this is true, but.....

angeleleven 
proud mom of 3 beautiful daughters   Join Date: Jan 2009

It was said on Judge Jeanine on Fox just a few minutes ago that GA & CA are suing JB for slander.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137922&page=2

and an attorney on that show said that you can sue anyone, but that attorney statements made during a trial are "protected" and, therefore, it's very doubtful that a law suit would be doubtful it would be meritorious.

ITA with this attoreny..Baez would say that he was defending his client and in no way was in a position where he was required to prove the validity of tht statement other then his client's contention that it was in fact the truth.  Defense attorneys are not compelled to prove any statements they make in defense of their client..they're not compelled to prove the state wrong either..the burden of any proof of anything brought before the court is up to the State.

However Baez defense went too far ..it was too outlandish..which made it unbelievable..he should have stopped at it was a tragic accident that snowballed..and plead her out from there.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: May 29, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »

I meant "now" on the this post.

It's okay.  I totally know what you meant.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: May 29, 2011, 01:17:00 PM »

Yesterday, 06:06 PM 
 smolea 
Registered User   Join Date: Dec 2008

ICA - (she covers her mouth)...she's protecting the man that hurt me. she's gonna sit here and protect him. she's never protected me, she's not even trying now."
DS - well she has to be given a chance, Casey...
ICA - she's been given the chance for three years, and she's done nothing!
DS - i know.
ICA - i mean, how can you say she hasn't been given the chance, she has a chance every single night.
DS - you're right, i was wrong...you're right, i was wrong.
(camera pans - cant read. DS covers her mouth)
ICA - enough to be aquitted, so i can get away from them 

Stolen from here:  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137902&page=8

Can KC be stupid enough to really think, after all that has been heard so far, she will be acquitted?

In a word..YES!
Remember Mason's belief that he would walk out of court with her on his arm?  They have been feeding her this belief..that they will do their best to get an acquital..I guess she's too dumb to realize they are not going for an acquital since they have been mitigating this case since the first day of the trial in their own opening statements..but the woman never did listen to what she doesn't want to hear.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: May 29, 2011, 01:22:26 PM »

Yesterday, 06:06 PM 
 smolea 
Registered User   Join Date: Dec 2008

ICA - (she covers her mouth)...she's protecting the man that hurt me. she's gonna sit here and protect him. she's never protected me, she's not even trying now."
DS - well she has to be given a chance, Casey...
ICA - she's been given the chance for three years, and she's done nothing!
DS - i know.
ICA - i mean, how can you say she hasn't been given the chance, she has a chance every single night.
DS - you're right, i was wrong...you're right, i was wrong.
(camera pans - cant read. DS covers her mouth)
ICA - enough to be aquitted, so i can get away from them 

Stolen from here:  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137902&page=8

Can KC be stupid enough to really think, after all that has been heard so far, she will be acquitted?

In a word..YES!
Remember Mason's belief that he would walk out of court with her on his arm?  They have been feeding her this belief..that they will do their best to get an acquital..I guess she's too dumb to realize they are not going for an acquital since they have been mitigating this case since the first day of the trial in their own opening statements..but the woman never did listen to what she doesn't want to hear.

Remember, too, that she seems to be a sociopath - and she doesn't believe it's possible for her to be wrong.  It's going to be a severe wake up call when she is sentenced for this.  She'll hang on the hopes for an appeal.  Or mistrial.  But she wont' accept the truth.  Nor will she give it.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: May 29, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »

Has anyone found any lip readings of the other break that was taken @ 10:00 http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html  ?  At one point ICA is so pizzed she is flayling her pen through the air like a pirate with a sword against an imaginary opponent.  To me it looks like they are commenting about the jurors.

No idea.  Maybe one of them looked at her funny and she did not like it.  i guess she wants them not to look at her. 

I swear, if this hobag is not found guilty, I am moving to Iraq or something. 
Okay at the video mentioned above at the 10:30-10:32 mark it was about Juror number 4 who is that one again or do we know the Juror's number?  I can't make out anything else YET still working on it frame by frame.  Anyone else can piece together??  I know in the beginning she was talking to Bozo and said "Jose we have a problem" then can't make out the rest till the mark I indicated.

According to the FlaMom's links, #4 is the Farmville lady, right?

Quote from: flamom on May 29, 2011, 07:11:11 AM
I hope this helps
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jury-bios,0,539793.photogallery

and this one
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/247698/

Out of all the jurors..I think Farmville lady who can't judge, is probably having the hardest time imaginable listening to the opeing statements from Baez, then seeing Slore's many nightclub pics, then listening to this parade of men who had sex with Casey, then listening to the lying Casey did, the stealing.

I think she went from I can't judge to..Do respectable woman live like this?  She may have facial expressions that show unease, discomfort, and disapproval at what she is hearing..can't blame her one bit.

Judge Perry is an excellant judge of character..has to be after all these years on the bench and everything he has seen and heard..all the types of people that have entered his courtroom..he knew Farmville lady could do this..and I think he is right....she ain't liking Miss Casey very much right now..and the defense can not do a damn thing about that. Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: May 29, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-is-jose-baez-pulling-a-columbo.html
Casey Anthony: Is Jose Baez pulling a Columbo?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on May, 29 2011 10:36 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: May 29, 2011, 01:32:42 PM »

I have been listening to all the videos of testimony that I missed due to work...ughhhh!!
I keep hearing referance to Tony's testimony about telling Casey that his appartment was not a good place for Caylee to be hanging out due to partying and such, but have as yet to find it...Can some kind monkey please point me in the right direction...such as day and time or something... they are all labelled as to day and maybe part 2 or 3 or something and most of the time they are out of order and I have spent alot of time looking for this particular testimony...
Thanks!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1749 on: May 29, 2011, 01:39:21 PM »

Good Morning!
Juror 4 is the SBF who doesnt like to judge people
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 
?

Ro, do you lip read?  I lip guess and not very well. However I have read several accounts of what KC might have been bawling about and none mention anything about juror4....all seem to go with KC was upset that Cindy didn't look her way and that KC said Cindy was standing by GA
Let me post the link to the video I did in the previous post but what I lip read was NOT from this video that everyone else is talking about it's from another break in the court and during that break when they were standing up that's when she said  to Baez " we have a problem with juror number 4".  Let me post that link for ya.http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html Starts at the 10:17 mark..and the Juror number 4 is at the 10:30 mark.  Hope that clears it up for ya..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: May 29, 2011, 01:41:54 PM »

I have been listening to all the videos of testimony that I missed due to work...ughhhh!!
I keep hearing referance to Tony's testimony about telling Casey that his appartment was not a good place for Caylee to be hanging out due to partying and such, but have as yet to find it...Can some kind monkey please point me in the right direction...such as day and time or something... they are all labelled as to day and maybe part 2 or 3 or something and most of the time they are out of order and I have spent alot of time looking for this particular testimony...
Thanks!!!

Gm cubbee...I hadn't seen that either...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: May 29, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool.  SOOOOO how did we find this huge amount of chloroform in the trunk..it just doesn't form out of thin air or we all would be having issues.  The bones of a decomposing body doesn't even register that amount..a trace amount YES but not to the levels of what Dr. Arpad said..he's the expert with test results to prove it!  So let's stop thinking that this "Accident" happened in the pool it didn't..move on to another theory BOZO I'm not Buying this one..I'm a SMART monkey!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: May 29, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »

Thanks!!!

Gm cubbee...I hadn't seen that either...

Maybe I have misunderstood and they are talking about his prior statements????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: May 29, 2011, 01:49:38 PM »

Just dumping my thoughts -
Things that point to a possible accident -
Cindy has already given (deposition) testimony that when she returned home from work on Monday June 16th, the ladder was attached to the pool.
Between 4 and 5 pm on Monday June 16th, Casey tried frantically to get in touch with her mother and (I think) a couple of other people (several unsuccessful phone calls).  She was trying VERY hard to get hold of someone.

Things that point to murder -
Duct tape with heart sticker.
The fight that Cindy and Casey had on the evening of June 15th (which Cindy failed to mention yesterday but I think will come out) - killed Caylee out of spite?
Casey's diary entry
Casey partying and living it up.
Chloroform.
Neck breaking searches on her computer.

Things that point to Casey being EVIL and/or stupid, possibly both -
Claiming now that it was an accident, and that her dad is in on the coverup and that she lies because her dad molested her?????  I don't think there's a single person alive that believes that.

If they had showed up in court and opened by saying, "hey, it was an accident, Caylee drowned and Casey, who has the emotional maturity of a 7 year old, lied and covered it up rather than doing the right thing.  Once that ball started rolling, she felt she could not turn back" - I think everyone would have believed that and her death penalty problem would be solved. 

The fact that they showed up in court with this ridiculous new version of events just tells me that 1) she's guilty of murder and 2) Baez is more of an idiot than I ever dreamed.
One other thing that has been glossed over since the beginning, is that over at least a year or so prior to Caylee's death, there were numerous occasions where Casey claimed that Caylee was with the Nanny, but nobody really knows where she was during those times.  We know that there was no nanny.  I think that the evidence points to Casey "putting Caylee to sleep" so that she could have a life.  And I hope someone asks this question during the trial. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: May 29, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28056128/index.html
'Flashpoint' -- 5/29/11
Local 6 News anchor Lauren Rowe covers the Casey Anthony murder trial on "Flashpoint."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: May 29, 2011, 01:52:19 PM »

Good Morning!
Juror 4 is the SBF who doesnt like to judge people
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 
?

Ro, do you lip read?  I lip guess and not very well. However I have read several accounts of what KC might have been bawling about and none mention anything about juror4....all seem to go with KC was upset that Cindy didn't look her way and that KC said Cindy was standing by GA

Juror #4 is the black, female.....says she can't judge people because of her religious beliefs. If the DT is having an issue with her, they are screwed, blued, and tattooed....in other words......SUNK!

JMO
IMO I think life imprisonment without the possibility of parole would kill her more

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: May 29, 2011, 01:54:11 PM »

Blonde - I agree, life in prison will be very hard for Casey, harder than death.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: May 29, 2011, 01:54:34 PM »

snipped

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool. 

Was the A's pool a salt water pool?
My parent's pool in the 1950's was a chlorinated chemical pool.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: May 29, 2011, 01:56:28 PM »

I'm eager to see/hear Lippman's motion. I would love to think it's something against Baez or KC, but I'm thinking it's not. It's my understanding opening statements and such are protected, so if Lippman filed a motion knowing that, he would sorta look like Bozo (seemingly not having a grasp of the law).

However, maybe he feels it necessary to file a motion anyway, for the A's peace of mind in knowing he tried at least. Then again, perhaps he's taken these days to act because he's been studying case law and wants to set a precedent? Another option might be he simply wants a stipulation read (sorta like they did with those bruised eye photos) acknowledging there's no evidence whatever George has molested KC?

I'd love to hear what other monkeys are thinking in regards to this?

...  even if the opening statement are riddled with claims which have no foundation?

Could it be that defence does have a witness ... witnesses who will validate the disgusting/incriminating accusations within that openng statement?

Could it be that the author/s of those "psych evals" will be called as defence witnesses to substantiate Baez/Casey's claims?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Northern Rose

Janet Here is the problem with our laws in the US...due to the presumption of innocence of Casey the only people who have to prove anything in court is the prosecution...they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she did this deed.  Believe me when I say I have the upmost faith that they will.

Unfortunately defense attorneys only job is to discredit the evidence, the character of the people testifying and then mitigate the sentencing phase.  Known of that has to deal with proofs..just innuendo to cause doubt. 

Do defense attorneys in this country lie?  Yes, they do everyday.  They get around that by saying that is what their client told them.  It is sad but true.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: May 29, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »

Lee Anthony wants immunity before he completely cooperates with police and local prosecutors. My guestion is, will or should Lee Anthony be granted immunity from prostitution in exchange for his cooperation in helping authorities convict his sister Casey of murder?

The missing child case of Caylee Anthony which later turned into a murder investigation when her mother Casey Anthony was arrested has had many ups and downs over the past six month. In addition to Lee Anthony now asking for immunity before he fully cooperates with authorities, both Cindy and George Anthony also want immunity before they cooperate, as well.

Did he get it?

Yes he did..and by the looks of things George and Cindy probably were given immunity within the last 6 weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.