April 19, 2024, 06:28:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770310 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: May 29, 2011, 03:30:30 PM »

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool.  SOOOOO how did we find this huge amount of chloroform in the trunk..it just doesn't form out of thin air or we all would be having issues.  The bones of a decomposing body doesn't even register that amount..a trace amount YES but not to the levels of what Dr. Arpad said..he's the expert with test results to prove it!  So let's stop thinking that this "Accident" happened in the pool it didn't..move on to another theory BOZO I'm not Buying this one..I'm a SMART monkey!

Right...right...right!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1801 on: May 29, 2011, 03:31:37 PM »

Good lord, I didn't know that they had found grave wax in her car!

http://www.wesh.com/r/21714207/detail.html

Grave wax, coffin flies, hairs from a dead body....

This was interesting to read..

The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in a cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed casket, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[3] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.[1] In forensic science, the utility of adipocere formation to estimate the postmortem interval is limited because the speed of the process is temperature-dependent. It is accelerated by warmth, but temperature extremes impede it.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: May 29, 2011, 03:33:24 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted:  http://www.wkbn.com/mostpopular/story/Valley-Family-of-Casey-Anthony-Says-Defense/qZN8_xgNcE-in7Kj7BPiGw.cspx

It's George's sister and brother-in law.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: May 29, 2011, 03:35:01 PM »

And just think...this is just week one....so many more weeks to go and so much physical evidence to cover.

I can't wait for that to start.....I have faith the forensics will prove there is no doubt that there is only one person who could have killed Caylee......her mother! I believe it will leave no room for 'reasonable' doubt.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: May 29, 2011, 03:35:21 PM »

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool.  SOOOOO how did we find this huge amount of chloroform in the trunk..it just doesn't form out of thin air or we all would be having issues.  The bones of a decomposing body doesn't even register that amount..a trace amount YES but not to the levels of what Dr. Arpad said..he's the expert with test results to prove it!  So let's stop thinking that this "Accident" happened in the pool it didn't..move on to another theory BOZO I'm not Buying this one..I'm a SMART monkey!

Right...right...right!

It's no accident if the state can prove it.  I sure hope so.

Bottom line, no gives a child Chloroform by accident. 
Doesn't that show "intent"?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: May 29, 2011, 03:37:16 PM »

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/
goodmorning monkeys! I slept in ...much needed sleep after a whole week of early wakeup's

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: May 29, 2011, 03:38:02 PM »

Good lord, I didn't know that they had found grave wax in her car!

http://www.wesh.com/r/21714207/detail.html

Grave wax, coffin flies, hairs from a dead body....

Yes..Casey is quite the ghoul..the body was leaking grave wax by the time it was placed back in the trunk or taken from the trunk and wrapped..whichever theory you go with..the dead body of that child was in the trunk at approximately 2.8 days (iirc) post mortem..they can tell by the coffin flies and the grave wax.

This means that Casey was handling the body at some point while it was in serious decomp..thus the triple bagging, the laundry hamper and the trunk liner stained by her form and leaking decomp fluids. 

Casey is the one who was the ghoul, running hither and yon between her parents and Suburban transporting her daughter with her body fluids leaking and the fat of her body turned to grave wax leaking out onto the trunk liner, prior to the triple bagging.  I always thought she murdered her, placed her in the playhouse under the pavers..came back a few days later and noticed the body was decomposing and decided to triple bag her and take her to Suburban Dr.  I don't think she realized how bad the car was going to smell..even after she attempted to clean up the trunkliner herself...long before the car was towed.  She placed fabric softener dryer sheets in the car to try to mask the odor..when that didn't work she ditiched the car at Amscot by a dumpster.

I agree with Puzzler that she had various situations planned..the car at Amscot always led me to believe that she was hoping someone would steal the car and then abandon the car and their fingerprints would be all over it.  When that didn't happen she started on the Nanny at Sawgrass story, then the Nanny with the sister in the park story..now we hear the accidental drowning story with the added twist of George's involvement...I still wonder if that was her embellishment or if Baez and Mason couched her into that portion.  IDK..George has been on her chit list since his GJ testimony anyway..so I guess she assumed this was a payback of sorts to him. Monkey Devil!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: May 29, 2011, 03:38:32 PM »

Has anyone ever said whether the syringe had a needle attached?  Or just the syringe itself?

Blonde - TY

I was just remember that a color photo showed the light brown liquid in the syringe (but didn't find a picture of it).

the needle is missing the ... vitta bella! engraved  on it

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: May 29, 2011, 03:39:42 PM »

I'm eager to see/hear Lippman's motion. I would love to think it's something against Baez or KC, but I'm thinking it's not. It's my understanding opening statements and such are protected, so if Lippman filed a motion knowing that, he would sorta look like Bozo (seemingly not having a grasp of the law).

However, maybe he feels it necessary to file a motion anyway, for the A's peace of mind in knowing he tried at least. Then again, perhaps he's taken these days to act because he's been studying case law and wants to set a precedent? Another option might be he simply wants a stipulation read (sorta like they did with those bruised eye photos) acknowledging there's no evidence whatever George has molested KC?

I'd love to hear what other monkeys are thinking in regards to this?

...  even if the opening statement are riddled with claims which have no foundation?

Could it be that defence does have a witness ... witnesses who will validate the disgusting/incriminating accusations within that openng statement?

Could it be that the author/s of those "psych evals" will be called as defence witnesses to substantiate Baez/Casey's claims?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Northern Rose

Janet Here is the problem with our laws in the US...due to the presumption of innocence of Casey the only people who have to prove anything in court is the prosecution...they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she did this deed.  Believe me when I say I have the upmost faith that they will.

Unfortunately defense attorneys only job is to discredit the evidence, the character of the people testifying and then mitigate the sentencing phase.  Known of that has to deal with proofs..just innuendo to cause doubt. 

Do defense attorneys in this country lie?  Yes, they do everyday.  They get around that by saying that is what their client told them.  It is sad but true.

In fact, judges will tell jurys that the attorneys statements are NOT evidence and are not to be considered as evidence in reaching their decisions.  Attorneys in opening statements lay out what they intend to produce during the trial.  Baez laid out that George has been sexually abusing Casey since she was 8 years old.  George has already denied that.  Only person left to prove that is KC.  Already, the prosecution has shown beyond all doubt that KC lies about everything to everyone.  KC is already impeached as to any statements she may make if she takes the stand. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: May 29, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »

Was it ever established that the syringe came from Jesse's apartment? I dont remember that at all

Not to my knowledge.  It has been "assumed" that "could be" where it came from because KC made that strange trip to his apartment for a shower and she was in his bathroom AND that the syring, besides traces of chloroform, it also had traces of steriods in the needle.  The needle was used twice.

Other speculation was that possibly there was a needle in the home, because of Cindy being a nurse.

Most speculation was on Jesse's, though, because of the steroids.

Also, once wind of this was out, Jesse's dad went on a full-frontal attack and told the world that his son was being set up for Caylee's death.  Such a ridiculous thing, considering how much Jessee loved Caylee.

Rusciano, Anthony “Tony”
– Rookie cop, friend of Jesse Grund, who got fired for having an affair
with Casey and lying about it. Jesse met Tony at police academy.
Another cop was involved with Casey but his name is unknown at this
time. During a phone conversation, his name came up as being connected
to Casey. Initially he said he’d met her once at a party but since then
has stated that he lied. He said he lied about knowing Casey because he
was afraid. Gave another story, then added to it. http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564670.pdf
Met Casey when he went to firing range with Jesse Grund; Casey and
Caylee met them afterwards at the Subway. Jesse and Casey had dated but
were back together. Tony became MySpace and Facebook friends with
Casey. He was dating someone else, but they broke up December 7, and
within a couple of weeks, he and Casey went to the Ale House.
Afterwards they had sex at his apartment. Did not have contact for a
couple of months other than IM, Facebook, or MySpace (about a dozen
messages between February and May). She mentioned her new boyfriend.
Around end of May, they had sex again. Does not recall any mention of a
nanny; when he was with Casey it was always her mom who had Caylee but
in IMs, Casey talks of the nanny coming back from Tampa (her sister was
getting married this weekend). This was possibly May 7; hard to tell
from the transcript. It was to this Tony that Casey made a one-time reference to Caylee as “the little snot face.”

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: May 29, 2011, 03:45:07 PM »

Has anyone ever said whether the syringe had a needle attached?  Or just the syringe itself?

Blonde - TY

I was just remember that a color photo showed the light brown liquid in the syringe (but didn't find a picture of it).

the needle is missing the ... vitta bella! engraved  on it

Here is a link

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: May 29, 2011, 03:47:52 PM »

If it is Juror #4, she is probably realizing there is a difference between weighing the facts and the evidence and judging based on opinion.  It can be a real eye-opener and I am hoping she will see the difference.
 ::justice2NJ::

Just catching up and a ittle behind. Sister, I agree that this is an eye-opener for Farmville lady. The defence threw a whole lot "judging based on hearsay" into the mix with the opening statement. She is being asked to judge George now based on just what the defense says. This may make it easier for her to judge KC since the original "judgee" (KC) is also doing finger pointing. She can look at it as not judging but deciding on which side is telling the truth. I hope she may decide that the defendant's finger-pointing is the type she abhors the most, and may look upon KC more harshly for it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: May 29, 2011, 03:55:43 PM »

snipped

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool. 

When we had a pool we used BROMINE;
Here is a listing of the common chemicals associated with swimming pool use: CHLORINE; CYANURIC ACID; BROMINE; ALTERNATIVES TO CHLORINE ...

Was the A's pool a salt water pool?
My parent's pool in the 1950's was a chlorinated chemical pool.

Tks so much Blonde.......I did look it up.Problems With the Swimming Pool Chemical Bromine...
http://www.ehow.com/way_5714639_problems-swimming-pool-chemical-bromine.html

Jmo I don't think whats in the pool would be bought up in trial.
tks again....

The Anthony's used NON-chlorine products in their pool!
Even if they use chlorine products, it could not be the reason for the off the chart levels of chloroform found in KC's car trunk.
The levels were 10,000x the normal expected.....in fact Dr. Vass has never tested anything with that high concentration of chloroform in his decade+ years of testing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: May 29, 2011, 04:08:03 PM »

i was thinking of tony l's testimony. He said the molestation never happened. Than baez comes back to him and says in caseys reality it did. I wonder what casey was thinking. It dipicted her as an insane whacked out evil wench. How did she feel that tony heard those words discribing her.
I am sure she felt humiliated to hear baez speak of her like that to her man.

Loca
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: May 29, 2011, 04:25:57 PM »

The bottom line is...nothing can be done about what JB or other defense attorneys may say about another person......JB doesn't have to prove his statement...he planted the seed and hopes someone cultivated that seed.

A lawyer is typically protected as 'that which is said in court is protected.' Also, presuming that his client told him such things, then he is simply advocating a position on behalf of his client.

Thank you SunnyinTX!  Warning long post ahead.

I have been thinking about this ever since the trial started. I hated what bozo said and the way he said it about George.  I have felt sick listening to bozo question everyone that has been placed on the stand so far.  Cindy and George have been practicing for trial probably since they got their new atty Lipman. Who by the way has been able to shut them up in the public eye. I have to say I do not believe George knew Caylee drowned or hid her body any more then I believe that Roy Kronk had anything to do with it either. Nor do I buy the sexual abuse that bozo says George did to Casey. For the first time in the last few years I have actually felt sorry for George and Cindy. So I began asking myself why I felt sorry for them after all this time. The only reason I can come up with is because of the very public and nasty way it was presented. That is what I didn't like.

But how much different is that from what the Anthony's have been doing to everyone one involved in this case including people that Casey ever knew and people she didn't know? They Anthony's dragging in all these young people saying they could have done something to Caylee. Blaming everyone but Casey. Some of the people have had to move, change their phone numbers and hire attorney's. All of them were called into the Sheriff's office and questioned. Now with the trial on they have to disrupt their lives once again for Casey. Look what they did to Zenaida. Cindy's emails to Dominic Casey trying to tie the Grunds to Roy Kronk. They had no problem trying to point the blame on everyone and anyone they could except Casey.

The Anthony's started their deception with the cleaning of the car.
They opened up Foundations, collected donations from people, took advantage of Tim Miller. Continued to lie and abuse person after person for the news media to film. Cindy back tracking everything she says in the 911 calls. All their media "cameo's". And why? Because the only person that everything pointed to was their daughter Casey.

If they could have pinned this on anyone they would have. I am done feeling sorry for the Anthony's. After they have lied and lied just like Casey has lied and lied I can find little to feel sorry for them about. They just met someone who is sneakier, smarter and has legal standing and a bigger voice than they have and that is BOZO and his clowns.
Bozo is right there is something wrong with this family, all of them. I say Karma is a Bitch and it has come home to the Anthony's. I think whatever bozo dishes out the them they deserve what they get. Even if it is not true. Bozo lies and lies also and we have seen that over and over again too.

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

George Anthony interviews.
July 24, 2008 Raw interview with the Sheriff Investigators.
July 31, 2008 Raw interview with the FBI

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: May 29, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »

Good Morning all! Just wanted to refresh everyone on psychopaths since that is what Casey is. Everyone, if you have a moment please read what's at the link. The first section as it begins reads Profile of the Sociopath(same as psychopath!) in particular the last sentence in this section really caught my eye: Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution, changes life story readily. i can see Casey in every single word of this, i so wish the pros could prove that casey is a sociopath i just don't know how they could,  http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html   

I had to change computers, i still can't do alot of things on the laptop, anyway, here's the first part i was talking about:
Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, KC fits all these descriptions - usually one only has to exibit signs of a certain portion of the know descriptions...KC, however, IMO, fits them all = deeply disturbed.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: May 29, 2011, 04:34:48 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

[/quote]

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: May 29, 2011, 04:35:10 PM »

I'm eager to see/hear Lippman's motion. I would love to think it's something against Baez or KC, but I'm thinking it's not. It's my understanding opening statements and such are protected, so if Lippman filed a motion knowing that, he would sorta look like Bozo (seemingly not having a grasp of the law).

However, maybe he feels it necessary to file a motion anyway, for the A's peace of mind in knowing he tried at least. Then again, perhaps he's taken these days to act because he's been studying case law and wants to set a precedent? Another option might be he simply wants a stipulation read (sorta like they did with those bruised eye photos) acknowledging there's no evidence whatever George has molested KC?

I'd love to hear what other monkeys are thinking in regards to this?

...  even if the opening statement are riddled with claims which have no foundation?

Could it be that defence does have a witness ... witnesses who will validate the disgusting/incriminating accusations within that openng statement?

Could it be that the author/s of those "psych evals" will be called as defence witnesses to substantiate Baez/Casey's claims?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Northern Rose

Janet Here is the problem with our laws in the US...due to the presumption of innocence of Casey the only people who have to prove anything in court is the prosecution...they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she did this deed.  Believe me when I say I have the upmost faith that they will.

Unfortunately defense attorneys only job is to discredit the evidence, the character of the people testifying and then mitigate the sentencing phase.  Known of that has to deal with proofs..just innuendo to cause doubt. 

Do defense attorneys in this country lie?  Yes, they do everyday.  They get around that by saying that is what their client told them.  It is sad but true.

In fact, judges will tell jurys that the attorneys statements are NOT evidence and are not to be considered as evidence in reaching their decisions.  Attorneys in opening statements lay out what they intend to produce during the trial.  Baez laid out that George has been sexually abusing Casey since she was 8 years old.  George has already denied that.  Only person left to prove that is KC.  Already, the prosecution has shown beyond all doubt that KC lies about everything to everyone.  KC is already impeached as to any statements she may make if she takes the stand. 

I might add that even if Casey testifies on her own behalf & puts forward that her father sexually molested her it does NOT make it a FACT, it doesnt PROVE anything.   Just because she alleges she was sexually molested to a mental health professional she was while in jail awaiting trial for felony murder does not make it a fact or prove anything either.  There would be no eyewitness to Casey's allegations, if that were the case they would have brought that forward just shy of three years ago.   If it was an "accident," same thing they would have begged for a plea to be offered & spilled everything, the fact that Casey & her defense didnt makes the claim now totally absurd.  There is no way that self-absorbed narcissistic sociopath with what I also believe to be traits of having a borderline personality disorder would be sitting in jail for 3 years & taking the fall for anyone else in any manner whatsoever, she would have been blowing a gasket like we've seen her do many times.  Casey spoke in her jail visits with her parents claiming them to be the best grandparents, in a conversation to her father she also stated that he was the best father she has ever met & that it she meant it straight from the heart, o yes she did.  The moment she were to make that claim Tony's testimony by way of proffer will come in & he testified that Casey NEVER told him that her father sexually abused her.   If my memory serves she made similar allegations about Lee, her brother to Jesse - not her father.   If that is what he testifies to & another proffer is made, that too would come in to discredit her allegations.  According to what we heard during a pretrial hearing, the doctors whom the defense were going to call were withdrawn.   Regardless, whatever disorders Casey does indeed have she knows the difference between right & wrong as well as goes thru great lengths to cover up her despicable acts which shows presence of mind.   Bottom line, she's a cold, calculated, self-absorbed skanky evil witch and cares about nothing or no one other than herself.

They are using this to explain why she feared telling anyone about an "accident" and also trying to claim that she may have threatened her father to tell if he didnt help her dispose of Caylee...its ludicrous & Caylee didnt die by "accident."   It does not explain the chloroform in Casey's car & her father did not have possession of that car from the 16th forward.   Her father went to work by 2:30PM on the 16th, in fact he never answered her calls, nor did her mother probably due to their fight the night before.  The Anthonys did not use chlorine based items for their pool maintenance.  Even way back in a Greta On the Record (Fox) interview Cindy discusses that there was no way there was an "accident" in the pool. 

The Anthonys may have been enablers to Casey's behavior, they may have even been idiots to worry about what people would think more than dealing with Casey's actions even prior to Caylee's murder nor without flaws themselves.  We've all witnessed why the Anthonys can be villainized  for their deplorable conduct while protecting their daughter after the fact but for that very reason it makes Casey's accusations even more deplorable.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone & God bless our troops past, present & future.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: May 29, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »

The bottom line is...nothing can be done about what JB or other defense attorneys may say about another person......JB doesn't have to prove his statement...he planted the seed and hopes someone cultivated that seed.

A lawyer is typically protected as 'that which is said in court is protected.' Also, presuming that his client told him such things, then he is simply advocating a position on behalf of his client.

Thank you SunnyinTX!  Warning long post ahead.

I have been thinking about this ever since the trial started. I hated what bozo said and the way he said it about George.  I have felt sick listening to bozo question everyone that has been placed on the stand so far.  Cindy and George have been practicing for trial probably since they got their new atty Lipman. Who by the way has been able to shut them up in the public eye. I have to say I do not believe George knew Caylee drowned or hid her body any more then I believe that Roy Kronk had anything to do with it either. Nor do I buy the sexual abuse that bozo says George did to Casey. For the first time in the last few years I have actually felt sorry for George and Cindy. So I began asking myself why I felt sorry for them after all this time. The only reason I can come up with is because of the very public and nasty way it was presented. That is what I didn't like.

But how much different is that from what the Anthony's have been doing to everyone one involved in this case including people that Casey ever knew and people she didn't know? They Anthony's dragging in all these young people saying they could have done something to Caylee. Blaming everyone but Casey. Some of the people have had to move, change their phone numbers and hire attorney's. All of them were called into the Sheriff's office and questioned. Now with the trial on they have to disrupt their lives once again for Casey. Look what they did to Zenaida. Cindy's emails to Dominic Casey trying to tie the Grunds to Roy Kronk. They had no problem trying to point the blame on everyone and anyone they could except Casey.

The Anthony's started their deception with the cleaning of the car.
They opened up Foundations, collected donations from people, took advantage of Tim Miller. Continued to lie and abuse person after person for the news media to film. Cindy back tracking everything she says in the 911 calls. All their media "cameo's". And why? Because the only person that everything pointed to was their daughter Casey.

If they could have pinned this on anyone they would have. I am done feeling sorry for the Anthony's. After they have lied and lied just like Casey has lied and lied I can find little to feel sorry for them about. They just met someone who is sneakier, smarter and has legal standing and a bigger voice than they have and that is BOZO and his clowns.
Bozo is right there is something wrong with this family, all of them. I say Karma is a Bitch and it has come home to the Anthony's. I think whatever bozo dishes out the them they deserve what they get. Even if it is not true. Bozo lies and lies also and we have seen that over and over again too.

Carol, you have put into words what I could not.  Although I do not believe anything Bozo spilled in  his opening statements something really bothered me about feeling sorry for the A's.  You laid it out for me.  It was the fact of all the things they have done to anyone and everyone who has come into contact with KC.  This is about Caylee and her picture should not be taken down in that courtroom.  It needs to be on the screen at all times as a reminder.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1819 on: May 29, 2011, 04:36:16 PM »

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

[/quote]

Sorry.  I was responding to CarolF.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.