April 24, 2024, 03:18:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770808 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: May 29, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »

No idea if this is true, but.....

angeleleven  
proud mom of 3 beautiful daughters   Join Date: Jan 2009

It was said on Judge Jeanine on Fox just a few minutes ago that GA & CA are suing JB for slander.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137922&page=2

Well, bozo better step it up a notch or his butt is in serious trouble. How is he going to prove it? Is the skank going to take the stand? Even if she did WHO in heck would believe her since everything brought out in this trial she told people was all a lie?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: May 29, 2011, 04:38:47 PM »

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool.  SOOOOO how did we find this huge amount of chloroform in the trunk..it just doesn't form out of thin air or we all would be having issues.  The bones of a decomposing body doesn't even register that amount..a trace amount YES but not to the levels of what Dr. Arpad said..he's the expert with test results to prove it!  So let's stop thinking that this "Accident" happened in the pool it didn't..move on to another theory BOZO I'm not Buying this one..I'm a SMART monkey!

Right...right...right!

No one here would ever believe the pool story because we know way too much about this case.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: May 29, 2011, 04:40:23 PM »

angeleleven  

It was said on Judge Jeanine on Fox just a few minutes ago that GA & CA are suing JB for slander.

Well, bozo better step it up a notch or his butt is in serious trouble. How is he going to prove it? Is the skank going to take the stand? Even if she did WHO in heck would believe her since everything brought out in this trial she told people was all a lie?

She did it.  They have no defense.  This is BS and everyone knows it.  Even Baez acting like a drama queen was repulsive.  I can not imagine a juror falling for this crap.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: May 29, 2011, 04:41:30 PM »

snipped

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool. 

Was the A's pool a salt water pool?
My parent's pool in the 1950's was a chlorinated chemical pool.
NO of course the pool that the Anthony's had wasn't Salt Water...the chemicals that they used were chlorine free products which if you look on the evidence inventory that they took from the home and look up that product you will see that it is chlorine free.  The Hinky Meter did an article on this and I can't seem to find it..I've been looking but I know I read it at the Hinky Meter and if you look at the Police forms you'll see it.  I'll still poke around to see if I can find links to direct you..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: May 29, 2011, 04:43:12 PM »

Good lord, I didn't know that they had found grave wax in her car!

http://www.wesh.com/r/21714207/detail.html

Grave wax, coffin flies, hairs from a dead body....

This was interesting to read..

The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in a cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed casket, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[3] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.[1] In forensic science, the utility of adipocere formation to estimate the postmortem interval is limited because the speed of the process is temperature-dependent. It is accelerated by warmth, but temperature extremes impede it.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

The grave wax was why I thought she stuck her in the freezer for a few days after she couldn't dig a hole for her in the back yard. The first time she backed into the garage, I think she was going to try to bury her and maybe did stick her in the sandbox with the top on it or the playhouse, but then decided that wasn't a good idea and stuck her in their freezer. Easy to do if they had a lot of food. Just remove the food and put all back on top of her in the garbage bags. Then when she backed in the second time get her out and put her in the trunk to dump her. That would account for the fast decomp and the grave way.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: May 29, 2011, 04:43:45 PM »

Good Morning!
Juror 4 is the SBF who doesnt like to judge people
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 
?

Ro, do you lip read?  I lip guess and not very well. However I have read several accounts of what KC might have been bawling about and none mention anything about juror4....all seem to go with KC was upset that Cindy didn't look her way and that KC said Cindy was standing by GA
Let me post the link to the video I did in the previous post but what I lip read was NOT from this video that everyone else is talking about it's from another break in the court and during that break when they were standing up that's when she said  to Baez " we have a problem with juror number 4".  Let me post that link for ya.http://www.wftv.com/video/28059008/index.html Starts at the 10:17 mark..and the Juror number 4 is at the 10:30 mark.  Hope that clears it up for ya..

thanks....I still can't 'read' it..I am not doubting you since you read lips....I don't...so I have to reply on others that do.
Okay let me first clear up I'm NOT a lip reader..sorry if you took it that way.  I just took frame by frame and watched what she was saying and you can see her lips forming the words..of course I am human and do error so I invite anyone else to give it a try and see what they come up with..again sorry for misleading you I didn't mean to.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: May 29, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »

Has anyone ever said whether the syringe had a needle attached?  Or just the syringe itself?

Blonde - TY

I was just remember that a color photo showed the light brown liquid in the syringe (but didn't find a picture of it).

the needle is missing the ... vitta bella! engraved  on it

The needle is still on this syringe above. I have an evidence picture and I believe it is the same picture. I will try to find it and post it.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: May 29, 2011, 04:47:18 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

George Anthony interviews.
July 24, 2008 Raw interview with the Sheriff Investigators.
July 31, 2008 Raw interview with the FBI

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

[/quote]

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: May 29, 2011, 04:48:35 PM »

The bottom line is...nothing can be done about what JB or other defense attorneys may say about another person......JB doesn't have to prove his statement...he planted the seed and hopes someone cultivated that seed.

A lawyer is typically protected as 'that which is said in court is protected.' Also, presuming that his client told him such things, then he is simply advocating a position on behalf of his client.

Thank you SunnyinTX!  Warning long post ahead.

I have been thinking about this ever since the trial started. I hated what bozo said and the way he said it about George.  I have felt sick listening to bozo question everyone that has been placed on the stand so far.  Cindy and George have been practicing for trial probably since they got their new atty Lipman. Who by the way has been able to shut them up in the public eye. I have to say I do not believe George knew Caylee drowned or hid her body any more then I believe that Roy Kronk had anything to do with it either. Nor do I buy the sexual abuse that bozo says George did to Casey. For the first time in the last few years I have actually felt sorry for George and Cindy. So I began asking myself why I felt sorry for them after all this time. The only reason I can come up with is because of the very public and nasty way it was presented. That is what I didn't like.

But how much different is that from what the Anthony's have been doing to everyone one involved in this case including people that Casey ever knew and people she didn't know? They Anthony's dragging in all these young people saying they could have done something to Caylee. Blaming everyone but Casey. Some of the people have had to move, change their phone numbers and hire attorney's. All of them were called into the Sheriff's office and questioned. Now with the trial on they have to disrupt their lives once again for Casey. Look what they did to Zenaida. Cindy's emails to Dominic Casey trying to tie the Grunds to Roy Kronk. They had no problem trying to point the blame on everyone and anyone they could except Casey.

The Anthony's started their deception with the cleaning of the car.
They opened up Foundations, collected donations from people, took advantage of Tim Miller. Continued to lie and abuse person after person for the news media to film. Cindy back tracking everything she says in the 911 calls. All their media "cameo's". And why? Because the only person that everything pointed to was their daughter Casey.

If they could have pinned this on anyone they would have. I am done feeling sorry for the Anthony's. After they have lied and lied just like Casey has lied and lied I can find little to feel sorry for them about. They just met someone who is sneakier, smarter and has legal standing and a bigger voice than they have and that is BOZO and his clowns.
Bozo is right there is something wrong with this family, all of them. I say Karma is a Bitch and it has come home to the Anthony's. I think whatever bozo dishes out the them they deserve what they get. Even if it is not true. Bozo lies and lies also and we have seen that over and over again too.

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

Thank you.  I'm listening to George's interview with the sheriff.  I had forgotten that the very first thing George is concerned with is Cindy.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: May 29, 2011, 04:49:32 PM »

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.
[/quote]

Agree.  I would be so overwhelmed!  WHAT to do?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: May 29, 2011, 04:50:05 PM »

The jury already heard the OS. Damage done. I don't believe any of it, but that is me.
They didn't hear Tony L's testimony and we don't know if they will hear that part of his testimony about the non abuse.
If Lippman's motion is what Hornsby thinks it is, there will be no more about it.
Lippman knew what avenue the defense was going to take, why wasn't this motion filed before ?
I still think that George and Cindy are still helping her in a more obtuse and smarter way.
I want to be wrong, but I can't see Cindy telling it like it was, pre June 15 in that house.
The fights, the conning Cindy into babysitting so she could go to her non job. The spending of Cindy's money, the no consequences for Casey. I think Cindy and George put up with it because they wanted Caylee to live there,and the price was what Casey spent out of Cindy's accounts.
Cindy was great on that stand yesterday, but really what did she testify to ? Nothing that isn't public knowledge.
The jury also didn't see that melt down at the end.
On another note, does anyone know the dates when George wasn't living on Hopespring ?
George was off work for quite a while, he would have been at home in the am to babysit  Caylee until Casey got home from her non job.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: May 29, 2011, 04:51:33 PM »

Here are some from the evidence released.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: May 29, 2011, 04:51:51 PM »

snipped

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool. 

When we had a pool we used BROMINE;
Here is a listing of the common chemicals associated with swimming pool use: CHLORINE; CYANURIC ACID; BROMINE; ALTERNATIVES TO CHLORINE ...

Was the A's pool a salt water pool?
My parent's pool in the 1950's was a chlorinated chemical pool.

Tks so much Blonde.......I did look it up.Problems With the Swimming Pool Chemical Bromine...
http://www.ehow.com/way_5714639_problems-swimming-pool-chemical-bromine.html

Jmo I don't think whats in the pool would be bought up in trial.
tks again....

I think it will come into the trial at the evidence phase because during the Frye hearings IRRC Baez did say that a bathing suit left in the trunk would/could have caused the chloroform in the trunk...since the A's didn't use chlorine in the pool no chloroform should have been on Caylee's suit or in the trunk.
BIG THANK YOU to Gypsy DD   This is why I was bringing up this issue because Bozo here was claiming that the chlorine caused the chloroform in the truck..so I was happy to see you back me up here on that issue and about no chlorine in the pool!!  Thanks again..I knew I was a SMART MONKEY and wasn't going to have any of Bozo Caccu mannie stories he was pushing around to taint others and the jurors!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: May 29, 2011, 04:53:04 PM »

angeleleven  

If this is true, then something is hinky with the A's . Lippman knows that this type of case would go nowhere because Baez is protected, no matter what he said at trial. So why go through all the fuss and bother? Methinks they doth protest too much. Maybe it's to try to hammer home that the A's don't get along with Baez, trying to eliminate any suspicion that they maybe working towards the same end, while at the same time making George look like a victim. But I think this would be overkill, a symptom of a coverup.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1834 on: May 29, 2011, 04:55:06 PM »

Has anyone found the July 24th video ? I have been searching like crazy. The written word isnt as good as seeing and hearing it. George had to go puke because Yuri and JA gave him a reality check. I believe George knew Caylee was dead all along but went along with Cindy because she was losing her mind. Remember how much weight she lost, so fast? and her zombie interview where George had to do all the talking.. I also think another part of her felt she could still 'fix' this ..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: May 29, 2011, 04:55:11 PM »

Snip....... ::snipping2::

I might add that even if Casey testifies on her own behalf & puts forward that her father sexually molested her it does NOT make it a FACT, it doesnt PROVE anything.   Just because she alleges she was sexually molested to a mental health professional she was while in jail awaiting trial for felony murder does not make it a fact or prove anything either.  There would be no eyewitness to Casey's allegations, if that were the case they would have brought that forward just shy of three years ago.   If it was an "accident," same thing they would have begged for a plea to be offered & spilled everything, the fact that Casey & her defense didnt makes the claim now totally absurd.  There is no way that self-absorbed narcissistic sociopath with what I also believe to be traits of having a borderline personality disorder would be sitting in jail for 3 years & taking the fall for anyone else in any manner whatsoever, she would have been blowing a gasket like we've seen her do many times.  Casey spoke in her jail visits with her parents claiming them to be the best grandparents, in a conversation to her father she also stated that he was the best father she has ever met & that it she meant it straight from the heart, o yes she did.  The moment she were to make that claim Tony's testimony by way of proffer will come in & he testified that Casey NEVER told him that her father sexually abused her.   If my memory serves she made similar allegations about Lee, her brother to Jesse - not her father.   If that is what he testifies to & another proffer is made, that too would come in to discredit her allegations.  According to what we heard during a pretrial hearing, the doctors whom the defense were going to call were withdrawn.   Regardless, whatever disorders Casey does indeed have she knows the difference between right & wrong as well as goes thru great lengths to cover up her despicable acts which shows presence of mind.   Bottom line, she's a cold, calculated, self-absorbed skanky evil witch and cares about nothing or no one other than herself.

They are using this to explain why she feared telling anyone about an "accident" and also trying to claim that she may have threatened her father to tell if he didnt help her dispose of Caylee...its ludicrous & Caylee didnt die by "accident."   It does not explain the chloroform in Casey's car & her father did not have possession of that car from the 16th forward.   Her father went to work by 2:30PM on the 16th, in fact he never answered her calls, nor did her mother probably due to their fight the night before.  The Anthonys did not use chlorine based items for their pool maintenance.  Even way back in a Greta On the Record (Fox) interview Cindy discusses that there was no way there was an "accident" in the pool. 

The Anthonys may have been enablers to Casey's behavior, they may have even been idiots to worry about what people would think more than dealing with Casey's actions even prior to Caylee's murder nor without flaws themselves.  We've all witnessed why the Anthonys can be villainized  for their deplorable conduct while protecting their daughter after the fact but for that very reason it makes Casey's accusations even more deplorable.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone & God bless our troops past, present & future.

Tks.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: May 29, 2011, 04:55:38 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the sheriff:

Last 2 - 2 1/2 months all of KC's old friends are gone and she has new friends.

George doesn't want to meet "this Tony".  Afraid of how he'll act around Tony.

Fast forward to the first week of trial:  "This Tony" saved George, literally, by testifying that KC never told him that George sexually molested her.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: May 29, 2011, 04:56:33 PM »

We all have to remember that we are playing right into the defense's hand..They WANT us talking about the ACCIDENT in the pool..cause it's a plausible ideal but we SMART MONKEYS have to remember that this pool defense DOESN'T explain the Chloroform.  The Anthony's didn't use Chlorinated chemicals in their pool.  SOOOOO how did we find this huge amount of chloroform in the trunk..it just doesn't form out of thin air or we all would be having issues.  The bones of a decomposing body doesn't even register that amount..a trace amount YES but not to the levels of what Dr. Arpad said..he's the expert with test results to prove it!  So let's stop thinking that this "Accident" happened in the pool it didn't..move on to another theory BOZO I'm not Buying this one..I'm a SMART monkey!

Right...right...right!

No one here would ever believe the pool story because we know way too much about this case.
Thanks Turbo and Puzzler but there was someone here that was questioning about the pool and I thought I'd just throw in my 2 cents and bring it back to the evidence.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: May 29, 2011, 04:56:38 PM »

Here are some from the evidence released.

This one too..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: May 29, 2011, 05:02:01 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the sheriff:

Jose Baez - he does not like the guy, first thought he was court appointed

Baez has previously handled worker's comp

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.