April 18, 2024, 11:10:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770243 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1840 on: May 29, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »

Blonde - TY

Great evidence pictures

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: May 29, 2011, 05:06:02 PM »

The jury already heard the OS. Damage done. I don't believe any of it, but that is me.
They didn't hear Tony L's testimony and we don't know if they will hear that part of his testimony about the non abuse.
If Lippman's motion is what Hornsby thinks it is, there will be no more about it.
Lippman knew what avenue the defense was going to take, why wasn't this motion filed before ?
I still think that George and Cindy are still helping her in a more obtuse and smarter way.
I want to be wrong, but I can't see Cindy telling it like it was, pre June 15 in that house.
The fights, the conning Cindy into babysitting so she could go to her non job. The spending of Cindy's money, the no consequences for Casey. I think Cindy and George put up with it because they wanted Caylee to live there,and the price was what Casey spent out of Cindy's accounts.
Cindy was great on that stand yesterday, but really what did she testify to ? Nothing that isn't public knowledge.
The jury also didn't see that melt down at the end.
On another note, does anyone know the dates when George wasn't living on Hopespring ?
George was off work for quite a while, he would have been at home in the am to babysit  Caylee until Casey got home from her non job.

IMO, what Cindy showed is the length and breadth and detail of the lies that KC made to Cindy to keep Cindy from seeing or talking to Caylee "after" June 16.  Very important foundation being laid for the prosecution to work from in bringing in the physical evidence and then drawing conclusions for the jury during closing arguments.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: May 29, 2011, 05:08:52 PM »

Good lord, I didn't know that they had found grave wax in her car!

http://www.wesh.com/r/21714207/detail.html

Grave wax, coffin flies, hairs from a dead body....

This was interesting to read..

The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in a cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed casket, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[3] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.[1] In forensic science, the utility of adipocere formation to estimate the postmortem interval is limited because the speed of the process is temperature-dependent. It is accelerated by warmth, but temperature extremes impede it.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

The grave wax was why I thought she stuck her in the freezer for a few days after she couldn't dig a hole for her in the back yard. The first time she backed into the garage, I think she was going to try to bury her and maybe did stick her in the sandbox with the top on it or the playhouse, but then decided that wasn't a good idea and stuck her in their freezer. Easy to do if they had a lot of food. Just remove the food and put all back on top of her in the garbage bags. Then when she backed in the second time get her out and put her in the trunk to dump her. That would account for the fast decomp and the grave way.
ITA .. The freezer in the garage. Also wasn't there THC on that paper towel ? 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: May 29, 2011, 05:10:22 PM »

I'm eager to see/hear Lippman's motion. I would love to think it's something against Baez or KC, but I'm thinking it's not. It's my understanding opening statements and such are protected, so if Lippman filed a motion knowing that, he would sorta look like Bozo (seemingly not having a grasp of the law).

However, maybe he feels it necessary to file a motion anyway, for the A's peace of mind in knowing he tried at least. Then again, perhaps he's taken these days to act because he's been studying case law and wants to set a precedent? Another option might be he simply wants a stipulation read (sorta like they did with those bruised eye photos) acknowledging there's no evidence whatever George has molested KC?

I'd love to hear what other monkeys are thinking in regards to this?

...  even if the opening statement are riddled with claims which have no foundation?

Could it be that defence does have a witness ... witnesses who will validate the disgusting/incriminating accusations within that openng statement?

Could it be that the author/s of those "psych evals" will be called as defence witnesses to substantiate Baez/Casey's claims?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Northern Rose

Janet Here is the problem with our laws in the US...due to the presumption of innocence of Casey the only people who have to prove anything in court is the prosecution...they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she did this deed.  Believe me when I say I have the upmost faith that they will.

Unfortunately defense attorneys only job is to discredit the evidence, the character of the people testifying and then mitigate the sentencing phase.  Known of that has to deal with proofs..just innuendo to cause doubt. 

Do defense attorneys in this country lie?  Yes, they do everyday.  They get around that by saying that is what their client told them.  It is sad but true.

In fact, judges will tell jurys that the attorneys statements are NOT evidence and are not to be considered as evidence in reaching their decisions.  Attorneys in opening statements lay out what they intend to produce during the trial.  Baez laid out that George has been sexually abusing Casey since she was 8 years old.  George has already denied that.  Only person left to prove that is KC.  Already, the prosecution has shown beyond all doubt that KC lies about everything to everyone.  KC is already impeached as to any statements she may make if she takes the stand. 

I might add that even if Casey testifies on her own behalf & puts forward that her father sexually molested her it does NOT make it a FACT, it doesnt PROVE anything.   Just because she alleges she was sexually molested to a mental health professional she was while in jail awaiting trial for felony murder does not make it a fact or prove anything either.  There would be no eyewitness to Casey's allegations, if that were the case they would have brought that forward just shy of three years ago.   If it was an "accident," same thing they would have begged for a plea to be offered & spilled everything, the fact that Casey & her defense didnt makes the claim now totally absurd.  There is no way that self-absorbed narcissistic sociopath with what I also believe to be traits of having a borderline personality disorder would be sitting in jail for 3 years & taking the fall for anyone else in any manner whatsoever, she would have been blowing a gasket like we've seen her do many times.  Casey spoke in her jail visits with her parents claiming them to be the best grandparents, in a conversation to her father she also stated that he was the best father she has ever met & that it she meant it straight from the heart, o yes she did.  The moment she were to make that claim Tony's testimony by way of proffer will come in & he testified that Casey NEVER told him that her father sexually abused her.   If my memory serves she made similar allegations about Lee, her brother to Jesse - not her father.   If that is what he testifies to & another proffer is made, that too would come in to discredit her allegations.  According to what we heard during a pretrial hearing, the doctors whom the defense were going to call were withdrawn.   Regardless, whatever disorders Casey does indeed have she knows the difference between right & wrong as well as goes thru great lengths to cover up her despicable acts which shows presence of mind.   Bottom line, she's a cold, calculated, self-absorbed skanky evil witch and cares about nothing or no one other than herself.

They are using this to explain why she feared telling anyone about an "accident" and also trying to claim that she may have threatened her father to tell if he didnt help her dispose of Caylee...its ludicrous & Caylee didnt die by "accident."   It does not explain the chloroform in Casey's car & her father did not have possession of that car from the 16th forward.   Her father went to work by 2:30PM on the 16th, in fact he never answered her calls, nor did her mother probably due to their fight the night before.  The Anthonys did not use chlorine based items for their pool maintenance.  Even way back in a Greta On the Record (Fox) interview Cindy discusses that there was no way there was an "accident" in the pool. 

The Anthonys may have been enablers to Casey's behavior, they may have even been idiots to worry about what people would think more than dealing with Casey's actions even prior to Caylee's murder nor without flaws themselves.  We've all witnessed why the Anthonys can be villainized  for their deplorable conduct while protecting their daughter after the fact but for that very reason it makes Casey's accusations even more deplorable.

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone & God bless our troops past, present & future.

WRT KC taking the stand and accusing George....IMO....any testimony by KC has already been impeached by the prosecution's parade of friends and Cindy to show how KC lies to everyone about everything; therefore, KC cannont believed.  Also, "if" KC gets on the stand and accuses George, that would meet the criteria Judge Perry says has to be met to bring in Tony's proffer and for it to be heard by the jury.  Tony saying that KC never told her that her father sexually molested her further impeaches KC's accusations.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: May 29, 2011, 05:12:30 PM »

The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in a cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed casket, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[3] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.[1] In forensic science, the utility of adipocere formation to estimate the postmortem interval is limited because the speed of the process is temperature-dependent. It is accelerated by warmth, but temperature extremes impede it.[1]

The grave wax was why I thought she stuck her in the freezer for a few days after she couldn't dig a hole for her in the back yard. The first time she backed into the garage, I think she was going to try to bury her and maybe did stick her in the sandbox with the top on it or the playhouse, but then decided that wasn't a good idea and stuck her in their freezer. Easy to do if they had a lot of food. Just remove the food and put all back on top of her in the garbage bags. Then when she backed in the second time get her out and put her in the trunk to dump her. That would account for the fast decomp and the grave way.

Back then, I remember many times questioning "why" LE isn't checking out the freezer.  Arrrgh!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: May 29, 2011, 05:16:14 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the sheriff:

Last 2 - 2 1/2 months all of KC's old friends are gone and she has new friends.

George doesn't want to meet "this Tony".  Afraid of how he'll act around Tony.

Fast forward to the first week of trial:  "This Tony" saved George, literally, by testifying that KC never told him that George sexually molested her.

In that interview George is denoting that Casey has a new set of friends.   At the time he may have know his daughter was a ho but in the contents of this interview I'm thinking he was acting like a father thinking "this Tony" may have been a bad influence on Casey and/or had something to do with what happened to Caylee.   It seems to me that George was conflicted with wanting to be a decent father (past issues and all) & disgusted with his daughter's behavior.   He was so disgusted with her behavior that pictures of her being the partying ho she is made him ill.  We all know that George & Cindy minimized Casey's prior bad acts & despite all that was put before them wanted to shift blame everywhere else but Casey & them.   Add to that George is the type of man that struggles with ego issues & the fact that his wife was took control.   His wife's adamant efforts to protect Casey at all cost even had him going to LE in secret because he was not getting over the smell in that car, they both knew what it meant I will never waver on that.    It is a hot mess & if they truly are standing for Caylee now they are going to have to come clean with their lies & retract with honest humility that they did indeed do things they are not proud of to help their daughter BUT they can no longer ignore the truth.   If the Anthonys tell the truth, their credibility may be questioned but being honest about it now would only serve to show why as parents they did so but they cannot overcome what Casey has done to their granddaughter.

I will continue to pray that they will be there honestly & for Caylee no matter the consequence to Casey or themselves.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: May 29, 2011, 05:18:28 PM »

Another thing about Bozo's opening statement that was just dumb: he threw so many claims in there, stated as facts, that if a juror disbelieves even one part of that story, or finds the evidence contradicts a part, then the rest of the story will also have to be considered a lie. If they disbelieve the accidental drowning, then they'd disblieve the sexual abuse part as well. If the drowning coverup part is disbelieved, then everything else should be considered a lie as well. If the living in denial for 31 days is disbelieved, then the rest would have to be a lie as well. Since the various parts were presented as a whole, if one piece crumbles, the whole thing disintegrates.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: May 29, 2011, 05:22:04 PM »

Fast forward to the first week of trial:  "This Tony" saved George, literally, by testifying that KC never told him that George sexually molested her.

In that interview George is denoting that Casey has a new set of friends.   At the time he may have know his daughter was a ho but in the contents of this interview I'm thinking he was acting like a father thinking "this Tony" may have been a bad influence on Casey and/or had something to do with what happened to Caylee.   It seems to me that George was conflicted with wanting to be a decent father (past issues and all) & disgusted with his daughter's behavior.   He was so disgusted with her behavior that pictures of her being the partying ho she is made him ill.  We all know that George & Cindy minimized Casey's prior bad acts & despite all that was put before them wanted to shift blame everywhere else but Casey & them.   Add to that George is the type of man that struggles with ego issues & the fact that his wife was took control.   His wife's adamant efforts to protect Casey at all cost even had him going to LE in secret because he was not getting over the smell in that car, they both knew what it meant I will never waver on that.    It is a hot mess & if they truly are standing for Caylee now they are going to have to come clean with their lies & retract with honest humility that they did indeed do things they are not proud of to help their daughter BUT they can no longer ignore the truth.   If the Anthonys tell the truth, their credibility may be questioned but being honest about it now would only serve to show why as parents they did so but they cannot overcome what Casey has done to their granddaughter.

I will continue to pray that they will be there honestly & for Caylee no matter the consequence to Casey or themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong - George in his July 24, 2008, statement to the sheriff, KC, in the past 2 - 2 1/2 months had a new set of friends.

Now...the Journal page dated June 21...it says something like: I've surrounded myself with new friends or people I like (words to that effect). 

Those two should put that June 21 page as "2008".  Right?  That da**ing journal page that they've tried to say was written years before.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: May 29, 2011, 05:22:55 PM »

Another thing about Bozo's opening statement that was just dumb: he threw so many claims in there, stated as facts, that if a juror disbelieves even one part of that story, or finds the evidence contradicts a part, then the rest of the story will also have to be considered a lie. If they disbelieve the accidental drowning, then they'd disblieve the sexual abuse part as well. If the drowning coverup part is disbelieved, then everything else should be considered a lie as well. If the living in denial for 31 days is disbelieved, then the rest would have to be a lie as well. Since the various parts were presented as a whole, if one piece crumbles, the whole thing disintegrates.

I wonder if even one of the jurors believed the part of Roy Kronk hanging on to the body for months?

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1849 on: May 29, 2011, 05:26:07 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

George Anthony interviews.
July 24, 2008 Raw interview with the Sheriff Investigators.
July 31, 2008 Raw interview with the FBI

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.
[/quote]

I agree with you Capp.  Any person would be devastated and disgusted sitting in the Anthony's position. That was why I think Beaz used such a vile disgusting description
of the sexual abuse. For for the shock affect and it worked. People left and right instantly felt sorry the the Anthony's, I know I did because it was so revolting to hear.
I do not think what Beaz said was right or truthful and I am sure it hurt like hell for the Anthony's to hear that and know that it came from their daughter.

When I went back and listened to George's statements to the Sheriff on July 24, 2008 and all 7 parts of the FBI statements on July 31, 2008 it made me repulsed and disgusted with the Anthony's all over again. George lied on the stand again. The Anthony's need to stop the lies. They have impacted so many lives with their lies and spins.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: May 29, 2011, 05:27:40 PM »

This also includes the accusations made by Bozo in his opening regarding Kronk.   There is no reason for him to have moved the body, NONE.  Even money driven, he could have made the discovery at any time & still received the aware, the time & money issue is a red herring.  Additionally, there will be testimony & evidence presented to show that the specific area that the remains were found was flooded & for how long.   The condition of the remains were scattered but not without nature's proof of how long they were there.   I will bet that the plant expert will have the growth thru bones pinned to within two weeks of June 16th & that will be very difficult to ignore or disbelieve...it is what it is.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: May 29, 2011, 05:27:48 PM »

In that interview George is denoting that Casey has a new set of friends.   At the time he may have know his daughter was a ho but in the contents of this interview I'm thinking he was acting like a father thinking "this Tony" may have been a bad influence on Casey and/or had something to do with what happened to Caylee.   It seems to me that George was conflicted with wanting to be a decent father (past issues and all) & disgusted with his daughter's behavior.   He was so disgusted with her behavior that pictures of her being the partying ho she is made him ill.   We all know that George & Cindy minimized Casey's prior bad acts & despite all that was put before them wanted to shift blame everywhere else but Casey & them.   Add to that George is the type of man that struggles with ego issues & the fact that his wife was took control.   His wife's adamant efforts to protect Casey at all cost even had him going to LE in secret because he was not getting over the smell in that car, they both knew what it meant I will never waver on that.    It is a hot mess & if they truly are standing for Caylee now they are going to have to come clean with their lies & retract with honest humility that they did indeed do things they are not proud of to help their daughter BUT they can no longer ignore the truth.   If the Anthonys tell the truth, their credibility may be questioned but being honest about it now would only serve to show why as parents they did so but they cannot overcome what Casey has done to their granddaughter.

Thats why the July interview is so important. He didnt puke because of the pics. He was waiting for Lee to arrive so they could hear the 911 call before it was released. He knew Bozo lied on NG when he said the police would not talk to him. Bozo has been lying since the beginning too.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1852 on: May 29, 2011, 05:28:53 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong - George in his July 24, 2008, statement to the sheriff, KC, in the past 2 - 2 1/2 months had a new set of friends.

Now...the Journal page dated June 21...it says something like: I've surrounded myself with new friends or people I like (words to that effect). 

Those two should put that June 21 page as "2008".  Right?  That da**ing journal page that they've tried to say was written years before.

If memory serves, yeah

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: May 29, 2011, 05:30:13 PM »

Back then, I remember many times questioning "why" LE isn't checking out the freezer.  Arrrgh!

And to think the defense is going to try to confuse the jury by stating that this could have been cold cuts...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: May 29, 2011, 05:31:26 PM »

In that interview George is denoting that Casey has a new set of friends.   At the time he may have know his daughter was a ho but in the contents of this interview I'm thinking he was acting like a father thinking "this Tony" may have been a bad influence on Casey and/or had something to do with what happened to Caylee.   It seems to me that George was conflicted with wanting to be a decent father (past issues and all) & disgusted with his daughter's behavior.   He was so disgusted with her behavior that pictures of her being the partying ho she is made him ill.   We all know that George & Cindy minimized Casey's prior bad acts & despite all that was put before them wanted to shift blame everywhere else but Casey & them.   Add to that George is the type of man that struggles with ego issues & the fact that his wife was took control.   His wife's adamant efforts to protect Casey at all cost even had him going to LE in secret because he was not getting over the smell in that car, they both knew what it meant I will never waver on that.    It is a hot mess & if they truly are standing for Caylee now they are going to have to come clean with their lies & retract with honest humility that they did indeed do things they are not proud of to help their daughter BUT they can no longer ignore the truth.   If the Anthonys tell the truth, their credibility may be questioned but being honest about it now would only serve to show why as parents they did so but they cannot overcome what Casey has done to their granddaughter.

Thats why the July interview is so important. He didnt puke because of the pics. He was waiting for Lee to arrive so they could hear the 911 call before it was released. He knew Bozo lied on NG when he said the police would not talk to him. Bozo has been lying since the beginning too.

So true

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: May 29, 2011, 05:34:20 PM »

Thank you DonFL for the audio link..now to find the video..I know i have seen it before
http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html it says video but it is just audio

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: May 29, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the Sheriff:

My son is much more level-headed than my wife.

My wife and  separated in 2005.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: May 29, 2011, 05:37:53 PM »

Thats the one!!

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: May 29, 2011, 05:44:24 PM »

Will Kc's journal entry from June 21st, I think it was, be released to the jury?  That one piece of evidence alone is so stinkin' damning.  Who would say something like that after her child allegedly drowned in a pool? 

Also, I've recently been hearing that Caylee referred to her baby doll as "mamma".  OMG, that breaks my heart in two. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: May 29, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »

George disgusts me!!  He is no prize. His words in the interview undermining Cindy was akin to the pot calling the kettle black.

Think about it.  As far as we know Cindy did not cheat on George.  As far as we know Cindy was not unemployed for years.  As far as we know Cindy did not lose thousands in online Gambling.  As far as we know Cindy did not attempt to take the suicide route in order to escape the nightmare encmpassing his granddaughter's disappearance.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

<snipped>

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.