April 18, 2024, 05:18:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770222 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: May 29, 2011, 05:47:04 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

George Anthony interviews.
July 24, 2008 Raw interview with the Sheriff Investigators.
July 31, 2008 Raw interview with the FBI

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

[/quote]

BBM

My first instinct was that Bozo had sold/licensed the video of Caylee's 2nd birthday. I suspect he held on to some of the pics and videos the slore lugged into his office all those days she was out on bail. He has to clean up the latest mess with IRS, I bet he was prepared in case he got caught.

Then again, the video could have been the A's, but really, they do have bills to pay and they haven't come close to recouping the money Casey stole from them all these years. I don't think I would be able to function effectively at work if I were them and no I'm not making excuses. Hopefully when this is all over, they can try to put their lives back together and go back to some sort of normalcy...I still think it could just as well be Bozo though..JMHO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: May 29, 2011, 05:49:06 PM »

Listening to George's interview with sheriff:

Cindy's dad had a stroke, sometimes he can get out a word okay and next minute he's off in another world.  Cindy got furious that press wanted to go see her dad.  And George's mother-in-law (Cindy's mother) a couple years back had a double mastectomy and weighs maybe 85 lbs.  (90 lbs. if you stretch it).

My dad is not in good condition, he's not had a stroke but a lot of other issues.

My mom is 4' 11" and all bent over.  It's hard. 

Doesn't want his sister there yet - because she's "oh, what are we going to do" "oh, my gosh"

My sister's had a lot of issues over the years - wonder if something "skipped" and it's affected KC

Sister is flying down to help them, husband well to do, to him dropping $100,000 is like dropping $1,000 to us.

George tried to passionately tell Cindy in her reaching out that she must share both ways - that she's "going to screw things up" and pretty soon they will be coming after us and "we'll have to get an attorney".

From day 1, Cindy was off the walls with the press. And it was a problem in LE's eyes and George's eyes.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: May 29, 2011, 05:49:10 PM »

Has anyone found the July 24th video ? I have been searching like crazy. The written word isnt as good as seeing and hearing it. George had to go puke because Yuri and JA gave him a reality check. I believe George knew Caylee was dead all along but went along with Cindy because she was losing her mind. Remember how much weight she lost, so fast? and her zombie interview where George had to do all the talking.. I also think another part of her felt she could still 'fix' this ..

The zombie interview was in Nov of 08..and around or very near in time to when Dom Casey is out probing around with Jim Hoover looking for Caylee.

Also I thought in that July 24  interview they did show George pics of Casey..was that another interview then?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: May 29, 2011, 05:51:02 PM »

Hear LE telling George if KC asks to see them they would drop everything and listen to her.

(reminds me of the jail house visit where George told KC she could send a note and LE would talk to her)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: May 29, 2011, 05:51:27 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/

Is Jose Baez Desperate?

::snipping2::

We have learned Mr. Baez, on the first day of the trial, told the jury he, the lead attorney for the defense, is desperate.

We have learned Mr. Baez, on the first day of the trial, told the jury he,the lead attorney for the defense, is speculating when he tells them what happened to Caylee Anthony.

We have learned Mr. Baez, on the first day of the trial, told the jury he, the lead attorney for the defense, found only a single problem with the investigation, namely his own desperation for a different conclusion.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: May 29, 2011, 05:51:52 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.

I agree with you Capp.  Any person would be devastated and disgusted sitting in the Anthony's position. That was why I think Beaz used such a vile disgusting description
of the sexual abuse. For for the shock affect and it worked. People left and right instantly felt sorry the the Anthony's, I know I did because it was so revolting to hear.
I do not think what Beaz said was right or truthful and I am sure it hurt like hell for the Anthony's to hear that and know that it came from their daughter.

When I went back and listened to George's statements to the Sheriff on July 24, 2008 and all 7 parts of the FBI statements on July 31, 2008 it made me repulsed and disgusted with the Anthony's all over again. George lied on the stand again. The Anthony's need to stop the lies. They have impacted so many lives with their lies and spins.

[/quote]

Sorry I got in your quote Capp
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: May 29, 2011, 05:54:14 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the sheriff:

My wife has called, there's a press conference at 4:00 p.m. and she wants me home.

Tip came in that there's a family at a campground with a little girl that looks like Caylee in California.  Calls in someone to have them check out the tip - said you know who to contact for out of state - contact the FBI.

George gets distressed - LE takes George for a walk to try to relieve stress.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: May 29, 2011, 05:56:47 PM »

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.

I agree with you Capp.  Any person would be devastated and disgusted sitting in the Anthony's position. That was why I think Beaz used such a vile disgusting description
of the sexual abuse. For for the shock affect and it worked. People left and right instantly felt sorry the the Anthony's, I know I did because it was so revolting to hear.
I do not think what Beaz said was right or truthful and I am sure it hurt like hell for the Anthony's to hear that and know that it came from their daughter.

When I went back and listened to George's statements to the Sheriff on July 24, 2008 and all 7 parts of the FBI statements on July 31, 2008 it made me repulsed and disgusted with the Anthony's all over again. George lied on the stand again. The Anthony's need to stop the lies. They have impacted so many lives with their lies and spins.

Sorry I got in your quote Capp
[/quote]

CarolF - I'm listening to George's statement.  I just finished the July 24 interview with the sheriff.

You stated above that George lied on the stand again.

Would you please spell that out for me what the lie was he made on the stand, so I can listen for it? TIA

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: May 29, 2011, 05:56:52 PM »

Cindy's dad had a stroke, sometimes he can get out a word okay and next minute he's off in another world.  Cindy got furious that press wanted to go see her dad.  And George's mother-in-law (Cindy's mother) a couple years back had a double mastectomy and weighs maybe 85 lbs.  (90 lbs. if you stretch it).

My dad is not in good condition, he's not had a stroke but a lot of other issues.

My mom is 4' 11" and all bent over.  It's hard. 

Doesn't want his sister there yet - because she's "oh, what are we going to do" "oh, my gosh"

My sister's had a lot of issues over the years - wonder if something "skipped" and it's affected KC

Sister is flying down to help them, husband well to do, to him dropping $100,000 is like dropping $1,000 to us.

George tried to passionately tell Cindy in her reaching out that she must share both ways - that she's "going to screw things up" and pretty soon they will be coming after us and "we'll have to get an attorney".

From day 1, Cindy was off the walls with the press. And it was a problem in LE's eyes and George's eyes.

And she did....Greta, Whoraldo, Fox13 Mike & Juliett, Megyn Kelly on Foxnews.....and they had to get 3 attorneys.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: May 29, 2011, 05:58:38 PM »

Another thing about Bozo's opening statement that was just dumb: he threw so many claims in there, stated as facts, that if a juror disbelieves even one part of that story, or finds the evidence contradicts a part, then the rest of the story will also have to be considered a lie. If they disbelieve the accidental drowning, then they'd disblieve the sexual abuse part as well. If the drowning coverup part is disbelieved, then everything else should be considered a lie as well. If the living in denial for 31 days is disbelieved, then the rest would have to be a lie as well. Since the various parts were presented as a whole, if one piece crumbles, the whole thing disintegrates.

IIRC LE did not pay out the reward! it was mark nejame.
This also includes the accusations made by Bozo in his opening regarding Kronk.   There is no reason for him to have moved the body, NONE.  Even money driven, he could have made the discovery at any time & still received the aware, the time & money issue is a red herring.  Additionally, there will be testimony & evidence presented to show that the specific area that the remains were found was flooded & for how long.   The condition of the remains were scattered but not without nature's proof of how long they were there.   I will bet that the plant expert will have the growth thru bones pinned to within two weeks of June 16th & that will be very difficult to ignore or disbelieve...it is what it is.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: May 29, 2011, 05:59:36 PM »

sorry I think my quote got lost in someone's quote box

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: May 29, 2011, 06:00:08 PM »

Has anyone found the July 24th video ? I have been searching like crazy. The written word isnt as good as seeing and hearing it. George had to go puke because Yuri and JA gave him a reality check. I believe George knew Caylee was dead all along but went along with Cindy because she was losing her mind. Remember how much weight she lost, so fast? and her zombie interview where George had to do all the talking.. I also think another part of her felt she could still 'fix' this ..

The zombie interview was in Nov of 08..and around or very near in time to when Dom Casey is out probing around with Jim Hoover looking for Caylee.

Also I thought in that July 24  interview they did show George pics of Casey..was that another interview then?

July 24, 2008 Video of George's interview with the sheriff:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

(it's audio)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: May 29, 2011, 06:00:29 PM »

Another thing about Bozo's opening statement that was just dumb: he threw so many claims in there, stated as facts, that if a juror disbelieves even one part of that story, or finds the evidence contradicts a part, then the rest of the story will also have to be considered a lie. If they disbelieve the accidental drowning, then they'd disblieve the sexual abuse part as well. If the drowning coverup part is disbelieved, then everything else should be considered a lie as well. If the living in denial for 31 days is disbelieved, then the rest would have to be a lie as well. Since the various parts were presented as a whole, if one piece crumbles, the whole thing disintegrates.

This also includes the accusations made by Bozo in his opening regarding Kronk.   There is no reason for him to have moved the body, NONE.  Even money driven, he could have made the discovery at any time & still received the aware, the time & money issue is a red herring.  Additionally, there will be testimony & evidence presented to show that the specific area that the remains were found was flooded & for how long.   The condition of the remains were scattered but not without nature's proof of how long they were there.   I will bet that the plant expert will have the growth thru bones pinned to within two weeks of June 16th & that will be very difficult to ignore or disbelieve...it is what it is.

Im aware how Kronk got money, Mark Nejame wrote him a check for $5,000 & then Kronk got money for the snake picture from a network

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: May 29, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the sheriff:

Last 2 - 2 1/2 months all of KC's old friends are gone and she has new friends.

George doesn't want to meet "this Tony".  Afraid of how he'll act around Tony.

Fast forward to the first week of trial:  "This Tony" saved George, literally, by testifying that KC never told him that George sexually molested her.

Yeah and George this week on the stand was not very nice abut Jesse when Baez or Linda..forget which one.. asked him about first meeting Jesse in the hospital after the delivery of Cayleee.  Maybe that's honest..but he even mentioned Jesse took a paternity test and the baby wasn't his..I really think he was into blaming Casey's freinds and boyfriends for her behavior rather then tackle the problem head on and say we have a situation here with Casey and men.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: May 29, 2011, 06:04:29 PM »

Good lord, I didn't know that they had found grave wax in her car!

http://www.wesh.com/r/21714207/detail.html

Grave wax, coffin flies, hairs from a dead body....

This was interesting to read..

The transformation of fats into adipocere occurs best in the absence of oxygen in a cold and humid environment, such as in wet ground or mud at the bottom of a lake or a sealed casket, and it can occur with both embalmed and untreated bodies. Adipocere formation begins within a month of death, and in the absence of air it can persist for centuries.[3] An exposed, infested body or a body in a warm environment is unlikely to form deposits of adipocere.

Corpses of women, infants and overweight persons are particularly prone to adipocere transformation because they contain more body fat.[1] In forensic science, the utility of adipocere formation to estimate the postmortem interval is limited because the speed of the process is temperature-dependent. It is accelerated by warmth, but temperature extremes impede it.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adipocere

The grave wax was why I thought she stuck her in the freezer for a few days after she couldn't dig a hole for her in the back yard. The first time she backed into the garage, I think she was going to try to bury her and maybe did stick her in the sandbox with the top on it or the playhouse, but then decided that wasn't a good idea and stuck her in their freezer. Easy to do if they had a lot of food. Just remove the food and put all back on top of her in the garbage bags. Then when she backed in the second time get her out and put her in the trunk to dump her. That would account for the fast decomp and the grave way.
ITA .. The freezer in the garage. Also wasn't there THC on that paper towel ?  

LOL..yes there was..doing bong hits and chloroform in the trunk....I think Casey has a lot of 'splaining to do. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: May 29, 2011, 06:12:35 PM »

July 24, 2008 Video of George's interview with the sheriff:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

(it's audio)

Thanks Puzzler I will listen when I get a chance.

Another interview I am looking for is Chris Stultz (sp).

IIRC, I think Casey went to his house in Tony's jeep, uninvited and unannouced, and talked with him for a little bit, maybe his mom too..and then left.  After she left they found a bag they did not even know she brought that had some of Caylee's things in it..I want to find that to see if I remember correctly..and to see what of Caylee's things she left there.  Caylee would have been dead at that time.  I could be all wrong too and it was someone else.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: May 29, 2011, 06:19:25 PM »

Transcript of Chris Stutz interview with LE:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608christopherstutz/index.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: May 29, 2011, 06:20:42 PM »

I'm eager to see/hear Lippman's motion. I would love to think it's something against Baez or KC, but I'm thinking it's not. It's my understanding opening statements and such are protected, so if Lippman filed a motion knowing that, he would sorta look like Bozo (seemingly not having a grasp of the law).

However, maybe he feels it necessary to file a motion anyway, for the A's peace of mind in knowing he tried at least. Then again, perhaps he's taken these days to act because he's been studying case law and wants to set a precedent? Another option might be he simply wants a stipulation read (sorta like they did with those bruised eye photos) acknowledging there's no evidence whatever George has molested KC?

I'd love to hear what other monkeys are thinking in regards to this?

...  even if the opening statement are riddled with claims which have no foundation?

Could it be that defence does have a witness ... witnesses who will validate the disgusting/incriminating accusations within that openng statement?

Could it be that the author/s of those "psych evals" will be called as defence witnesses to substantiate Baez/Casey's claims?

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Northern Rose

Janet Here is the problem with our laws in the US...due to the presumption of innocence of Casey the only people who have to prove anything in court is the prosecution...they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she did this deed.  Believe me when I say I have the upmost faith that they will.

Unfortunately defense attorneys only job is to discredit the evidence, the character of the people testifying and then mitigate the sentencing phase.  Known of that has to deal with proofs..just innuendo to cause doubt. 

Do defense attorneys in this country lie?  Yes, they do everyday.  They get around that by saying that is what their client told them.  It is sad but true.

Thanks Gypsy.

I am no legal eagle on court procedures in Canada or the United States or ... anywhere.  However ... common sense tells me that outright lies from either the prosecutor or the defence is a manipulation of the judicial process when it comes to the info that the jury will deliberate on.

Think about the ladder issue.  The jury may now decide following Baez's opening statement ... despite Cindy's insistence otherwise ... there is reasonable doubt that Caylee's grandmother's memory failed her and she did indeed forget to put away the ladder following her swim with Caylee in the late afternoon of June 15th.  In other words ... Casey arrive home did distract her.  Now the defence's theory of an "accidental drowning" as a result of Cindy's neglect will be a consideration during deliberations.

Janet

++++++

Defense: Caylee Drowned In Her Grandparents' Pool
POSTED: 10:10 pm MDT May 23, 2011
UPDATED: 8:34 pm MDT May 24, 2011

<snipped>

Baez said the family was "religious" about removing the above-ground pool ladder so that Caylee, who loved to swim, had no access to it. He suggested that Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, had forgotten to put it up the night before Caylee drowned, as she and Caylee were just exiting the pool when Anthony arrived home.

The day after Caylee's death, June 17, Cindy Anthony told coworkers she believed someone had been swimming in her pool, as the gate was left open and the ladder was left in place, Baez said.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/28000319/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: May 29, 2011, 06:23:36 PM »

Christopher Stutz Interview (audio)
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAxU4OKKkL0&feature=related
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36WrGyBjIt8&feature=related
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsqlAId8WG4&feature=related

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: May 29, 2011, 06:23:46 PM »

Florida Bar confirms new complaint against Jose Baez
February 02, 2011|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

The Florida Bar has confirmed a new complaint was lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open, and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a Florida Bar spokeswoman, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point.

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

::snipping2::

That issue involved allegations that Baez directed investigator Dominic Casey to "walk away" if he found Caylee's lifeless body during a 2008 search — and then contact Baez rather than law enforcement. ::snipping2::

When asked to discuss the Strickland letter last month, Baez said, "I have been cleared of all Bar complaints filed against me."

That is true. In 2009, the Bar cleared him of another complaint that he may have entered into an agreement to gain financially for representing Casey Anthony by publicizing her story. A Bar grievance committee "determined that there is insufficient evidence to establish that Mr. Baez violated" Florida Bar rules stemming from that complaint.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ph0L4JWF5LsJ:articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-02/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202_1_dominic-casey-jose-baez-new-complaint+Jose+Baez&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera&source=www.google.com

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.