April 26, 2024, 03:35:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771009 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: May 29, 2011, 06:26:44 PM »

snip;
This would explain the dog hits on the pool and sandbox, borrowing the shovel, dent in the pool, etc???

Was there a dent in the pool?  If so what side of the pool and is there a picture of this dent?

Sorry for just getting back to you. I was gone all day.
I wish I could recall where I read or heard about an unusual dent or such with regard to the pool. It's been a while. Does anyone else recall? Thanks!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1881 on: May 29, 2011, 06:32:07 PM »

Good lord, I didn't know that they had found grave wax in her car!

http://www.wesh.com/r/21714207/detail.html

Grave wax, coffin flies, hairs from a dead body....

starwynn

What is grave wax?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1882 on: May 29, 2011, 06:34:07 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

George Anthony interviews.
July 24, 2008 Raw interview with the Sheriff Investigators.
July 31, 2008 Raw interview with the FBI

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.

I agree with you Capp.  Any person would be devastated and disgusted sitting in the Anthony's position. That was why I think Baez used such a vile disgusting description
of the sexual abuse. For for the shock affect and it worked. People left and right instantly felt sorry the the Anthony's, I know I did because it was so revolting to hear.
I do not think what Baez said was right or truthful and I am sure it hurt like hell for the Anthony's to hear that and know that it came from their daughter.

When I went back and listened to George's statements to the Sheriff on July 24, 2008 and all 7 parts of the FBI statements on July 31, 2008 it made me repulsed and disgusted with the Anthony's all over again. George lied on the stand again. The Anthony's need to stop the lies. They have impacted so many lives with their lies and spins.

Sorry I got in your quote Capp

CarolF - I'm listening to George's statement.  I just finished the July 24 interview with the sheriff.

You stated above that George lied on the stand again.

Would you please spell that out for me what the lie was he made on the stand, so I can listen for it? TIA

[/quote]

http://www.wftv.com/video/18032897/index.html

Its in the FBI statements.  And I am trying to limit myself to what was said in court.
They really didn't go deeply in questioning George but some of the things so far.

George talking about Casey's pregnancy and he is telling the FBI he wanted to know who the father was and questioned Casey about it.

In court he said he was just trilled she was pregnant and who the father was could wait he was not concerned about it at all.

He also testified in court he had no idea what gas can he took to the tow yard but clearly states to the FBI it was the old round gas can.

About mowing his lawn. Telling FBI he mowed every week. In court he has no idea how often he mows the yard.

These are just little things that Bozo asked him about in court, I thought how weird he is asking these questions. Well he is going by the statements that George made and is trying to establish that this whole family lies so who can you believe.

I think this is why bozo wants the Grand Jury Deposition. To pick apart every little thing he can that George has said in the past.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: May 29, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »

IIRC, when Yuri & Allen were interviweing the Anthonys at the house early days, there was a large dent in the ground near the pool. It was in the doc dumps and there are so many of them I can't locate it , too far back.
I do believe that Cindy & George did some yard work on July 4th. Allen & Yuri were satisfied with whatever explanation that was given. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: May 29, 2011, 06:35:47 PM »

No idea if this is true, but.....

angeleleven 
proud mom of 3 beautiful daughters   Join Date: Jan 2009

It was said on Judge Jeanine on Fox just a few minutes ago that GA & CA are suing JB for slander.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137922&page=2

YES!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1885 on: May 29, 2011, 06:39:39 PM »

snip;
This would explain the dog hits on the pool and sandbox, borrowing the shovel, dent in the pool, etc???

Was there a dent in the pool?  If so what side of the pool and is there a picture of this dent?

I wish I could recall where I read or heard about an unusual dent or such with regard to the pool. It's been a while. Does anyone else recall? Thanks!
In case no one has replied...I think you may be confusing the pool with the ground. LE said there was a depression in the ground. I can't remember if the dogs hit on it..

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: May 29, 2011, 06:41:40 PM »

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy).

Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so. ”Brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: May 29, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »

IIRC, when Yuri & Allen were interviweing the Anthonys at the house early days, there was a large dent in the ground near the pool. It was in the doc dumps and there are so many of them I can't locate it , too far back.
I do believe that Cindy & George did some yard work on July 4th. Allen & Yuri were satisfied with whatever explanation that was given. 

Thank you Kat_Gram! Great memory!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: May 29, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »

snip;

Yes, thank you; I sure was!

In case no one has replied...I think you may be confusing the pool with the ground. LE said there was a depression in the ground. I can't remember if the dogs hit on it..
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: May 29, 2011, 06:51:43 PM »

Messd up the quotes, sorry! Yes, I was confused about the dent. Thank you fore helping me out. Much appreciated!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: May 29, 2011, 06:57:49 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the sheriff:

Last 2 - 2 1/2 months all of KC's old friends are gone and she has new friends.

George doesn't want to meet "this Tony".  Afraid of how he'll act around Tony.

Fast forward to the first week of trial:  "This Tony" saved George, literally, by testifying that KC never told him that George sexually molested her.

In that interview George is denoting that Casey has a new set of friends.   At the time he may have know his daughter was a ho but in the contents of this interview I'm thinking he was acting like a father thinking "this Tony" may have been a bad influence on Casey and/or had something to do with what happened to Caylee.   It seems to me that George was conflicted with wanting to be a decent father (past issues and all) & disgusted with his daughter's behavior.   He was so disgusted with her behavior that pictures of her being the partying ho she is made him ill.  We all know that George & Cindy minimized Casey's prior bad acts & despite all that was put before them wanted to shift blame everywhere else but Casey & them.   Add to that George is the type of man that struggles with ego issues & the fact that his wife was took control.   His wife's adamant efforts to protect Casey at all cost even had him going to LE in secret because he was not getting over the smell in that car, they both knew what it meant I will never waver on that.    It is a hot mess & if they truly are standing for Caylee now they are going to have to come clean with their lies & retract with honest humility that they did indeed do things they are not proud of to help their daughter BUT they can no longer ignore the truth.   If the Anthonys tell the truth, their credibility may be questioned but being honest about it now would only serve to show why as parents they did so but they cannot overcome what Casey has done to their granddaughter.

I will continue to pray that they will be there honestly & for Caylee no matter the consequence to Casey or themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong - George in his July 24, 2008, statement to the sheriff, KC, in the past 2 - 2 1/2 months had a new set of friends.

Now...the Journal page dated June 21...it says something like: I've surrounded myself with new friends or people I like (words to that effect). 

Those two should put that June 21 page as "2008".  Right?  That da**ing journal page that they've tried to say was written years before.

If memory serves, yeah

The Journal.

I am two pages behind, hope this is still relevant.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: May 29, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »

Klaas

Is there a website that lists transcripts of all the witnesses who testified in the trial as well as the opening statements of the defence and prosecution.

Thanks

Janet

_____

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: May 29, 2011, 07:00:29 PM »

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy).

Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so. ”Brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Holy Hell klaas.... do we have a picture of Chris Stutz? I seriously might know this person....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: May 29, 2011, 07:01:25 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

George Anthony interviews.
July 24, 2008 Raw interview with the Sheriff Investigators.
July 31, 2008 Raw interview with the FBI

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.

I agree with you Capp.  Any person would be devastated and disgusted sitting in the Anthony's position. That was why I think Baez used such a vile disgusting description
of the sexual abuse. For for the shock affect and it worked. People left and right instantly felt sorry the the Anthony's, I know I did because it was so revolting to hear.
I do not think what Baez said was right or truthful and I am sure it hurt like hell for the Anthony's to hear that and know that it came from their daughter.

When I went back and listened to George's statements to the Sheriff on July 24, 2008 and all 7 parts of the FBI statements on July 31, 2008 it made me repulsed and disgusted with the Anthony's all over again. George lied on the stand again. The Anthony's need to stop the lies. They have impacted so many lives with their lies and spins.

Sorry I got in your quote Capp

CarolF - I'm listening to George's statement.  I just finished the July 24 interview with the sheriff.

You stated above that George lied on the stand again.

Would you please spell that out for me what the lie was he made on the stand, so I can listen for it? TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/18032897/index.html

Its in the FBI statements.  And I am trying to limit myself to what was said in court.
They really didn't go deeply in questioning George but some of the things so far.

George talking about Casey's pregnancy and he is telling the FBI he wanted to know who the father was and questioned Casey about it.

In court he said he was just trilled she was pregnant and who the father was could wait he was not concerned about it at all.

He also testified in court he had no idea what gas can he took to the tow yard but clearly states to the FBI it was the old round gas can.

About mowing his lawn. Telling FBI he mowed every week. In court he has no idea how often he mows the yard.

These are just little things that Bozo asked him about in court, I thought how weird he is asking these questions. Well he is going by the statements that George made and is trying to establish that this whole family lies so who can you believe.

I think this is why bozo wants the Grand Jury Deposition. To pick apart every little thing he can that George has said in the past.

[/quote]

Carol

Just in general, saying you dont remember something isnt exactly lying.

It was almost 3 years ago so conceivably its possible that George doesnt remember or he's choosing to keep his answers very brief and/or not helpful to the defense, given the hostility & why its not difficult to see why.   Regarding Casey's pregnancy, he may have been thrilled after the shock wore off that Casey was pregnant & felt yes in fact the knowledge of who the father was could wait (Im not sure I buy that)  but that doesnt mean that he didnt want to know who the father was at any given point thereafter, especially after Caylee was "missing," actually murdered.   

We know much more than the jury yet not everything...the embellishing, lies, half-truths, absence of recall of many will be part of this trial more than the truth....the question is will the truth prevail all obstacles, I still feel strongly it will.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: May 29, 2011, 07:02:54 PM »

The Journal.

I am two pages behind, hope this is still relevant.

Brandi ... could you post George's "Why?" letter to Casey.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: May 29, 2011, 07:05:11 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: May 29, 2011, 07:05:48 PM »

Thanks

Janet

OOps... wrong letter, one moment.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: May 29, 2011, 07:06:26 PM »

Messd up the quotes, sorry! Yes, I was confused about the dent. Thank you fore helping me out. Much appreciated!

Its not just you, something seems to be going bonkers with posting today 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: May 29, 2011, 07:09:12 PM »

Janet, here it is:

(Had to go find it in the pdf file and make it an image and upload it.) Wink

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: May 29, 2011, 07:10:51 PM »

Its not just you, something seems to be going bonkers with posting today 

Thanks Capp!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.