April 23, 2024, 12:55:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770766 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: May 29, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »

for anyone who cares to know lol
geraldo at large is now back in new york and is having an exclusive tonight.

Loca
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: May 29, 2011, 07:50:27 PM »

I have spent hours today looking at all the links with depos, etc.
I cannot find one.
When George was told about those 1200 images and he got sick. Lee came after George got sick.
Why can I not locate the pdf or the video for that interview?
darnnnnnittt......can anyone provide that for me?
TIA
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: May 29, 2011, 07:51:39 PM »

I also think the Ant's are seething at Baez because they believe this is all his doing. . . again thinking Casey is not capable of doing this to them.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: May 29, 2011, 07:52:33 PM »

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy).

Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so. ”Brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

Holy Hell klaas.... do we have a picture of Chris Stutz? I seriously might know this person....

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: May 29, 2011, 07:55:00 PM »

Messd up the quotes, sorry! Yes, I was confused about the dent. Thank you fore helping me out. Much appreciated!

Tks 4 getting back to me about the dent.
These so much stuff, it's hard to keep things straight....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: May 29, 2011, 07:57:37 PM »

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy).

Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so. ”Brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc.

Holy Hell klaas.... do we have a picture of Chris Stutz? I seriously might know this person....

Sorry, may have already been answered but yes we do.

Chris Stutz

http://www.myspace.com/wakeboard713

I believe this is him as well:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001074678508
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 07:59:43 PM by klaasend » Logged
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: May 29, 2011, 07:57:39 PM »

I also think the Ant's are seething at Baez because they believe this is all his doing. . . again thinking Casey is not capable of doing this to them.

Her letter to her jailmate indicates otherwise, March 25, 2010 was the day after George was informed about the letters.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: May 29, 2011, 07:57:47 PM »

This ought to be a treat.  My TV listings say Stossel where Geraldo used to be.   Will he still be on FOX?  I can't wait to see the "hell" he raised. 

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: May 29, 2011, 07:57:54 PM »

If I were a man on the jury, I could not help but sit there thinking "Holy crapola, if all it takes to prove a man molested a woman is to just SAY it happened without any proof of any kind, then all of mankind has got some serious, legitimate concerns!"

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: May 29, 2011, 07:59:02 PM »

This ought to be a treat.  My TV listings say Stossel where Geraldo used to be.   Will he still be on FOX?  I can't wait to see the "hell" he raised. 
yes on fox
maybe strossel was because geraldo was sposed to be in orlando to kick ass and raise hell longer! but decided to make a fast exit out of town!

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: May 29, 2011, 08:00:23 PM »

thanks blonde...this must be one of the testimonies I missed....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: May 29, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »

Sorry, may have already been answered but yes we do.

Chris Stutz

http://www.myspace.com/wakeboard713

I believe this is him as well:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001074678508

Thanks klaas... I do remember who he is now....its been a long time and oh so many men....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: May 29, 2011, 08:03:15 PM »

new
I do not think the anthonys thought baez would do this.. they should have taken the hint when he alienated casey from them. baez will try to come out as a winner the great attorney the trial of the century attorney! at any cost!! but casey/josejust as involved being two faced to her parents.

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: May 29, 2011, 08:03:55 PM »

Thanks Brandi!
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: May 29, 2011, 08:04:59 PM »

yes on fox
maybe strossel was because geraldo was sposed to be in orlando to kick ass and raise hell longer! but decided to make a fast exit out of town!

Thanks   

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: May 29, 2011, 08:07:02 PM »

snipped from: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1207&start=1100 Fix link-needed space.  MB
JB and Casey are two or a kind, cut from the same cloth.

Let me refresh your memory on JB's past history in the legal profession!

Henry Pierson Curtis Sentinel Staff Writer

May 3, 2009

ORLANDO — His defense of a young mother charged with killing her toddler has transformed José Ángel Baez into one of the best-known lawyers in America.

For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other “financial irresponsibility” up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

"His overall behavior", they wrote, showed “A total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law.”He worked instead as a paralegal for the Miami-Dade public defender and then taught Internet research to lawyers and started four business ventures, including two bikini companies. Before Florida Bar officials admitted him in 2005, he had to demonstrate that he had rehabilitated himself.Read the rest here:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8904.story

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/03/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-rejected-florida-b/?print=1  same article here

So what is JB doing this weekend? A narcissist like JB is confident he can continue to lie and con his way through and plant reasonable doubt with the jury.

There's A FINE LINE BETWEEN A DONKEY AND A JACK ASS, but I think JB has crossed that line!

JB aka JA! will continue to think he's the smartest guy in the room. Just watch...He and Casey are two of a kind.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:52:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: May 29, 2011, 08:08:50 PM »

snipped from:http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1207&start=1100
JB and Casey are two or a kind, cut from the same cloth.

Let me refresh your memory on JB's past history in the legal profession!

Henry Pierson Curtis Sentinel Staff Writer

May 3, 2009

ORLANDO — His defense of a young mother charged with killing her toddler has transformed José Ángel Baez into one of the best-known lawyers in America.

For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other “financial irresponsibility” up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

"His overall behavior", they wrote, showed “A total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law.”He worked instead as a paralegal for the Miami-Dade public defender and then taught Internet research to lawyers and started four business ventures, including two bikini companies. Before Florida Bar officials admitted him in 2005, he had to demonstrate that he had rehabilitated himself.Read the rest here:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8904.story

So what is JB doing this weekend? A narcissist like JB is confident he can continue to lie and con his way through and plant reasonable doubt with the jury.

There's A FINE LINE BETWEEN A DONKEY AND A JACK ASS, but I think JB has crossed that line!

JB aka JA! will continue to think he's the smartest guy in the room. Just watch...He and Casey are two of a kind.
sorry the orlando link is no longer available

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: May 29, 2011, 08:12:58 PM »

This case is about what happened to Caylee, a precious little girl who was killed and bagged like garbage and thrown in the woods. Very tragic and sad beyond words.
There is not one of us here that have not experienced death of a loved one. Have any of you ever seen a family act the way the Anthony's have?

http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

George Anthony interviews.
July 24, 2008 Raw interview with the Sheriff Investigators.
July 31, 2008 Raw interview with the FBI

Thank you!  This is exactly how I feel.  Whatever pain or humiliation that comes, they brought it on.  No one has mentioned the "new" video of Caylee that NG has.  Is there any reason at all to think they didn't license that?  I don't think either of them are working yet.  I'm only slightly upset that this BS might cause some juror the have a doubt.  I think before this is over the state's case will be overwhelming.  They will all get what they deserve.  JMO

We all do not condone their previous conduct & agree they need to reap what they sow for that, but these accusations Casey & her defense are putting forward go beyond the pale even for them.  We all would be devastated & pretty disgusted if these horrendous allegations were lodged against us whether we are completely upstanding or have flaws of our own.

I agree with you Capp.  Any person would be devastated and disgusted sitting in the Anthony's position. That was why I think Baez used such a vile disgusting description
of the sexual abuse. For for the shock affect and it worked. People left and right instantly felt sorry the the Anthony's, I know I did because it was so revolting to hear.
I do not think what Baez said was right or truthful and I am sure it hurt like hell for the Anthony's to hear that and know that it came from their daughter.

When I went back and listened to George's statements to the Sheriff on July 24, 2008 and all 7 parts of the FBI statements on July 31, 2008 it made me repulsed and disgusted with the Anthony's all over again. George lied on the stand again. The Anthony's need to stop the lies. They have impacted so many lives with their lies and spins.

Sorry I got in your quote Capp

CarolF - I'm listening to George's statement.  I just finished the July 24 interview with the sheriff.

You stated above that George lied on the stand again.

Would you please spell that out for me what the lie was he made on the stand, so I can listen for it? TIA

http://www.wftv.com/video/18032897/index.html

Its in the FBI statements.  And I am trying to limit myself to what was said in court.
They really didn't go deeply in questioning George but some of the things so far.

George talking about Casey's pregnancy and he is telling the FBI he wanted to know who the father was and questioned Casey about it.

In court he said he was just trilled she was pregnant and who the father was could wait he was not concerned about it at all.

He also testified in court he had no idea what gas can he took to the tow yard but clearly states to the FBI it was the old round gas can.

About mowing his lawn. Telling FBI he mowed every week. In court he has no idea how often he mows the yard.

These are just little things that Bozo asked him about in court, I thought how weird he is asking these questions. Well he is going by the statements that George made and is trying to establish that this whole family lies so who can you believe.

I think this is why bozo wants the Grand Jury Deposition. To pick apart every little thing he can that George has said in the past.

[/quote]

CarolF - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: May 29, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »

Messd up the quotes, sorry! Yes, I was confused about the dent. Thank you fore helping me out. Much appreciated!

Tks 4 getting back to me about the dent.
These so much stuff, it's hard to keep things straight....

Yes, thanks for understanding. It is a lot to keep straight for sure. Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: May 29, 2011, 08:13:26 PM »

Loca - full article at this link as well:

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2009/may/03/casey-anthonys-lawyer-jose-baez-rejected-florida-b/?print=1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.