April 26, 2024, 04:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771069 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1940 on: May 29, 2011, 08:15:44 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the sheriff:

Last 2 - 2 1/2 months all of KC's old friends are gone and she has new friends.

George doesn't want to meet "this Tony".  Afraid of how he'll act around Tony.

Fast forward to the first week of trial:  "This Tony" saved George, literally, by testifying that KC never told him that George sexually molested her.

In that interview George is denoting that Casey has a new set of friends.   At the time he may have know his daughter was a ho but in the contents of this interview I'm thinking he was acting like a father thinking "this Tony" may have been a bad influence on Casey and/or had something to do with what happened to Caylee.   It seems to me that George was conflicted with wanting to be a decent father (past issues and all) & disgusted with his daughter's behavior.   He was so disgusted with her behavior that pictures of her being the partying ho she is made him ill.  We all know that George & Cindy minimized Casey's prior bad acts & despite all that was put before them wanted to shift blame everywhere else but Casey & them.   Add to that George is the type of man that struggles with ego issues & the fact that his wife was took control.   His wife's adamant efforts to protect Casey at all cost even had him going to LE in secret because he was not getting over the smell in that car, they both knew what it meant I will never waver on that.    It is a hot mess & if they truly are standing for Caylee now they are going to have to come clean with their lies & retract with honest humility that they did indeed do things they are not proud of to help their daughter BUT they can no longer ignore the truth.   If the Anthonys tell the truth, their credibility may be questioned but being honest about it now would only serve to show why as parents they did so but they cannot overcome what Casey has done to their granddaughter.

I will continue to pray that they will be there honestly & for Caylee no matter the consequence to Casey or themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong - George in his July 24, 2008, statement to the sheriff, KC, in the past 2 - 2 1/2 months had a new set of friends.

Now...the Journal page dated June 21...it says something like: I've surrounded myself with new friends or people I like (words to that effect). 

Those two should put that June 21 page as "2008".  Right?  That da**ing journal page that they've tried to say was written years before.

If memory serves, yeah

The Journal.

I am two pages behind, hope this is still relevant.

It is, Brandi - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: May 29, 2011, 08:16:09 PM »

snipped from: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1207&start=1100 Fix link-add space.  MB
JB and Casey are two or a kind, cut from the same cloth.

Let me refresh your memory on JB's past history in the legal profession!

Henry Pierson Curtis Sentinel Staff Writer

May 3, 2009

ORLANDO — His defense of a young mother charged with killing her toddler has transformed José Ángel Baez into one of the best-known lawyers in America.

For eight years after he graduated from law school, however, the board that screens prospective attorneys in Florida would not let him practice law. The Florida Supreme Court agreed with the decision, issuing an order in 2000 that cataloged unpaid bills, extravagant spending and other “financial irresponsibility” up to that time. Justices reserved their strongest condemnation for his failure to stay current on support payments for his only child.

"His overall behavior", they wrote, showed “A total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law.”He worked instead as a paralegal for the Miami-Dade public defender and then taught Internet research to lawyers and started four business ventures, including two bikini companies. Before Florida Bar officials admitted him in 2005, he had to demonstrate that he had rehabilitated himself.Read the rest here:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... 8904.story

So what is JB doing this weekend? A narcissist like JB is confident he can continue to lie and con his way through and plant reasonable doubt with the jury.

There's A FINE LINE BETWEEN A DONKEY AND A JACK ASS, but I think JB has crossed that line!

JB aka JA! will continue to think he's the smartest guy in the room. Just watch...He and Casey are two of a kind.
sorry the orlando link is no longer available

Sounds like he and KC were made for each other! Extravagent spending and all! Blech.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 08:54:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: May 29, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »

The Journal.

It is, Brandi - TY

Yes, it is. Wish she would have written more in depth about what "the right decision" was!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: May 29, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »

Fast forward to the first week of trial:  "This Tony" saved George, literally, by testifying that KC never told him that George sexually molested her.

In that interview George is denoting that Casey has a new set of friends.   At the time he may have know his daughter was a ho but in the contents of this interview I'm thinking he was acting like a father thinking "this Tony" may have been a bad influence on Casey and/or had something to do with what happened to Caylee.   It seems to me that George was conflicted with wanting to be a decent father (past issues and all) & disgusted with his daughter's behavior.   He was so disgusted with her behavior that pictures of her being the partying ho she is made him ill.  We all know that George & Cindy minimized Casey's prior bad acts & despite all that was put before them wanted to shift blame everywhere else but Casey & them.   Add to that George is the type of man that struggles with ego issues & the fact that his wife was took control.   His wife's adamant efforts to protect Casey at all cost even had him going to LE in secret because he was not getting over the smell in that car, they both knew what it meant I will never waver on that.    It is a hot mess & if they truly are standing for Caylee now they are going to have to come clean with their lies & retract with honest humility that they did indeed do things they are not proud of to help their daughter BUT they can no longer ignore the truth.   If the Anthonys tell the truth, their credibility may be questioned but being honest about it now would only serve to show why as parents they did so but they cannot overcome what Casey has done to their granddaughter.

I will continue to pray that they will be there honestly & for Caylee no matter the consequence to Casey or themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong - George in his July 24, 2008, statement to the sheriff, KC, in the past 2 - 2 1/2 months had a new set of friends.

Now...the Journal page dated June 21...it says something like: I've surrounded myself with new friends or people I like (words to that effect). 

Those two should put that June 21 page as "2008".  Right?  That da**ing journal page that they've tried to say was written years before.

If memory serves, yeah

The Journal.

It is, Brandi - TY

Will this come into court??...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: May 29, 2011, 08:21:58 PM »

Janet, here it is:

(Had to go find it in the pdf file and make it an image and upload it.) Wink
Brandi, is there a copy of the envelope that came with this letter?  The date is 2010.  Could that be a typo, or have G & C known for over a year?

Great catch!!!

I believe the year is incorrect - I'm thinking this letter was written 2011 - in March of this year was the first, IIRC, that we heard the defense was thinking about going the route of blaming George.

Then in April, the defense announced to the A's that they would be their tactic in court.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: May 29, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »

Klaas
thank you

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: May 29, 2011, 08:23:27 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: May 29, 2011, 08:24:03 PM »

I also think the Ant's are seething at Baez because they believe this is all his doing. . . again thinking Casey is not capable of doing this to them.

Her letter to her jailmate indicates otherwise, March 25, 2010 was the day after George was informed about the letters.

Okay, so the year was 2010?  I got that wrong.  Thanks.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: May 29, 2011, 08:24:41 PM »

I have spent hours today looking at all the links with depos, etc.
I cannot find one.
When George was told about those 1200 images and he got sick. Lee came after George got sick.
Why can I not locate the pdf or the video for that interview?
darnnnnnittt......can anyone provide that for me?
TIA
  I have been looking for that for almost 2 weeks

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1949 on: May 29, 2011, 08:29:28 PM »

Most of us have this case memorized. The jury doesn't and it all can't come in, else the trial will go on for three years.
There are many thing I have questioned about the ANTS for all these years. I do not think there was an accident or that George was involved on June 16th. However, they are going to have to sell some reasonable explanation as why they behaved the way they did to that jury.
When Cindy was on the stand yesterday, I wanted Linda to ask her : Why did you believe that crap ? It's one thing to not give your kid the third degree about where they went and all of that, but she had Caylee with her. Caylee was spending 4 to 5 nights a week at Ricardo's. That was so inappropriate and why didn't they figure things out sooner ?   
It would be good if Cindy would she has been recieving grief counseling and believes she was in denial..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: May 29, 2011, 08:30:04 PM »

I cannot find one.
When George was told about those 1200 images and he got sick. Lee came after George got sick.
TIA

If you're looking for the video where George got sick, it's in the links of the FBI interview toward the end of July.  You can find it here (just scroll down to the right date):   http://www.wftv.com/news/23080678/detail.html

Or, if you're lookin for Lee's interview...maybe it's on the same link (I'm not sure).

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: May 29, 2011, 08:30:25 PM »

for anyone who cares to know lol
geraldo at large is now back in new york and is having an exclusive tonight.

Thanks!  I caught the end of his "preview" a little while ago and his opinions will make the blood pressure rise and the barf-o-meter go off the charts!!  ( If I was George, I would try my best to see if I could sue for slander....if possible!!  Geraldo seems frantic, in my view-so no holds barred. )
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: May 29, 2011, 08:31:59 PM »

I also think the Ant's are seething at Baez because they believe this is all his doing. . . again thinking Casey is not capable of doing this to them.

You know, it must be an awful shock & hard to take.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: May 29, 2011, 08:33:41 PM »

The jury already heard the OS. Damage done. I don't believe any of it, but that is me.
They didn't hear Tony L's testimony and we don't know if they will hear that part of his testimony about the non abuse.
If Lippman's motion is what Hornsby thinks it is, there will be no more about it.
Lippman knew what avenue the defense was going to take, why wasn't this motion filed before ?
I still think that George and Cindy are still helping her in a more obtuse and smarter way.
I want to be wrong, but I can't see Cindy telling it like it was, pre June 15 in that house.
The fights, the conning Cindy into babysitting so she could go to her non job. The spending of Cindy's money, the no consequences for Casey. I think Cindy and George put up with it because they wanted Caylee to live there,and the price was what Casey spent out of Cindy's accounts.
Cindy was great on that stand yesterday, but really what did she testify to ? Nothing that isn't public knowledge.
The jury also didn't see that melt down at the end.
On another note, does anyone know the dates when George wasn't living on Hopespring ?
George was off work for quite a while, he would have been at home in the am to babysit  Caylee until Casey got home from her non job.
Kat, you said:  Cindy was great on that stand yesterday, but really what did she testify to ? Nothing that isn't public knowledge.
Your words were truth, but we all must realize how important it is for the jury to hear her testimony...not important to the general public. Does that make sense?  How upset we would have been again with Cindy had she continued that denial under oath!
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: May 29, 2011, 08:37:58 PM »

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: May 29, 2011, 08:38:52 PM »

Janet, here it is:

(Had to go find it in the pdf file and make it an image and upload it.) Wink

Thanks Brandi

This letter bothers me for many reasons.  It is not a letter of denial.  It is not a letter demanding to know why Casey is lying.  Instead ... George uses each member of the family as leverage in a futile attempt to persuade his daughter not to go down this avenue of defence.

Those are the exact words that a father used to keep a sexually abuse survivor we know from speaking out at an early age... a sexual abuse survivor who is a very close friend of my daughter.  Something akin to Casey ... prior to receiving professional counselling and ... turning her life around ... this now happily married wife and mother ... went down the road of promiscuity for many years ... search for love in all the wrong places.

I hope I am wrong but ... I am not convinced that Casey is lying in regards to the sexual abuse allegation.  However ... any sexual abuse that may have occurred does not justify Casey's actions in those 31 days.  Casey has to be held accountable.  Justice for Caylee demands it.

What did the the unreleased suicide letter written by George reveal?  Think about it.  As far as I am aware there has not been one word of objection by the prosecution to the disgusting allegations within the defence's opening statement.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

I'm VERY confused!  I was reading the jailhouse letters and CA told the story of Lee & then said she "thought" something had happened with her father because she would dream about her room the way it was when she was much younger and then wake up sick.  She never said GA molested her.  She said she needed to think about it more or something like that.  Did she say so later on in the letters?  Sorry I don't have time to find a link - sneaking in a break while cooking dinner!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: May 29, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »

Can someone provide a link to FBI agent Nick Savage's depo? I cannot read the one posted at WS because the docstoc one is defective.
What I did manage to read was that they gave the Ants some sort of questionaire to fill out.
It is frustrating to read something that turns blank as you are scrolling. TIA

I downloaded the doc stop one and use another pDF viewer to read it.  It was horrible trying to read it on their site.  I would scroll down and the page would disappear, and then skip 3 pages, and you could not see end of the page. 

Most of the time when they load like you are describing your computer is out of ram memory. It might work better if you close out all your other windows when doing a PDF document.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: May 29, 2011, 08:40:41 PM »

Janet, some smart monkey posted a link where I found this: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/searchable-discovery/

Lots of info there. Depos, interviews, etc.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: May 29, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

Me too! That's what I read.  She said she thought something may have happened with her father because she would wake up from dreams of her old bedroom as a child sick at her stomach.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: May 29, 2011, 08:42:38 PM »

I cannot find one.
TIA

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/fbi-releases-interviews-with-casey-anthonys-parents/

FBI Releases Interviews with Casey Anthony’s Parents

Five DVD’s of videotaped interviews with George and Cindy Anthony conducted by the FBI back in July were released earlier today. In the interviews, FBI agents questioned the Anthony’s about Casey’s lies and it seems that Casey was stealing money from everyone, according to her father. Does this surprise anyone?

From Fox News:

In the interview it seems Casey Anthony not only stole money from her friends and her parents but also from her own daughter. George Anthony told the FBI. “She was taking money from my granddaughter’s bank cause I am going in there dropping 5 bucks quarters and one day that bank is heavy its a good size piggy bank and you know you put money in there you know it and there is nothing.”

George Anthony said Casey would steal from his wife’s bank account, use the family’s credit card and that’s not all. Caylee’s grandfather says she also was stealing the money out of the account George set up for his grandaughter’s future, the $30.00 a month he put away for her college gone. “That account was up to 300 , 400 dollars I think there is 5 dollars in it right now.”

George Anthony said this was one of many things that he made him suspicious about Casey’s employment, but what he said was even stranger he saw a resume of Casey’s, no mention of universal, instead she said she was a nanny. “I confronted her about that I said why is this and she said dad this is what I was thinking about doing and I said why would you put it down on a resume it makes no sense.”

George said there were so many things he didn’t know from who her boyfriends were to what she was up to. He said it wasn’t until cops seized the computer that there were 1,200 questionable photos of his daughter found. “I even got sick about that I thought I knew my daughter and I don’t know what’s going on.”
 ::snipping2::

::snipping2::

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6a_1227338439  Part 1
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cde_1227341376  Part 2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.