March 29, 2024, 12:34:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768207 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1980 on: May 29, 2011, 09:15:52 PM »

Casey has always had the same look in her eyes that we see still to this day.  A photo of Casey sitting by the Christmas tree, that was posted a few days or so back, shows that look and we talked about the look in her eyes then.  That look was there several years before the age of 8, when George was supposed to have started abusing her.   just sayin'

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1981 on: May 29, 2011, 09:17:21 PM »

I have spent hours today looking at all the links with depos, etc.
I cannot find one.
When George was told about those 1200 images and he got sick. Lee came after George got sick.
Why can I not locate the pdf or the video for that interview?
darnnnnnittt......can anyone provide that for me?
TIA
  I have been looking for that for almost 2 weeks

DITTO....I finally gave it up it gave me such a headache!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1982 on: May 29, 2011, 09:21:07 PM »

I cannot find one.
When George was told about those 1200 images and he got sick. Lee came after George got sick.
TIA

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/fbi-releases-interviews-with-casey-anthonys-parents/

FBI Releases Interviews with Casey Anthony’s Parents

Five DVD’s of videotaped interviews with George and Cindy Anthony conducted by the FBI back in July were released earlier today. In the interviews, FBI agents questioned the Anthony’s about Casey’s lies and it seems that Casey was stealing money from everyone, according to her father. Does this surprise anyone?

From Fox News:

In the interview it seems Casey Anthony not only stole money from her friends and her parents but also from her own daughter. George Anthony told the FBI. “She was taking money from my granddaughter’s bank cause I am going in there dropping 5 bucks quarters and one day that bank is heavy its a good size piggy bank and you know you put money in there you know it and there is nothing.”

George Anthony said Casey would steal from his wife’s bank account, use the family’s credit card and that’s not all. Caylee’s grandfather says she also was stealing the money out of the account George set up for his grandaughter’s future, the $30.00 a month he put away for her college gone. “That account was up to 300 , 400 dollars I think there is 5 dollars in it right now.”

George Anthony said this was one of many things that he made him suspicious about Casey’s employment, but what he said was even stranger he saw a resume of Casey’s, no mention of universal, instead she said she was a nanny. “I confronted her about that I said why is this and she said dad this is what I was thinking about doing and I said why would you put it down on a resume it makes no sense.”

George said there were so many things he didn’t know from who her boyfriends were to what she was up to. He said it wasn’t until cops seized the computer that there were 1,200 questionable photos of his daughter found. “I even got sick about that I thought I knew my daughter and I don’t know what’s going on.”
 ::snipping2::

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6a_1227338439  Part 1
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cde_1227341376  Part 2

thanks Klaas...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1983 on: May 29, 2011, 09:24:31 PM »

OK. I am looking for George Anthony's video from July 24,2008 with OCSO with Yuri and John Allen. I had seen it once before but cannot find it now. In the transcipt they tell him that KC had 1200 pics in her computer, some were disturbing (paraphrase) and in all of those pics of her and her friends, there was no Zenaida. George was waiting for Lee to show up so they could hear the 911 calls before they were released to the public. Then he excused himself to puke

http://www.wftv.com/video/17934383/index.html

I just listened to this entire interview again and with headphones on this time, and at the very end is when YM says over the radio to the other detective that "George is throwing up back here".  It's like the last 15 seconds of the tape.

Also, I don't think I caught it the first time I listened to this recording but I heard George say just above his breath, Jesus Ch**** Casey

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1984 on: May 29, 2011, 09:25:25 PM »

My friend sent me this...

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1985 on: May 29, 2011, 09:26:49 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

they had to turn it to GA to give 'reason' for him helping KC dispose of Caylee's body. One thing bothers me though and  can't shake it....GA told River/Crystal in Nov (IIRC), it was a terrible accident that snowballed. This makes me believe...and it fits....that JB told them in Nov the drowning story and where she dumped Caylee's body....that's when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the swamp to look for her body.  For me it all fits.....except for the whooopppppsssss in the opening statement.......but I  have no doubt from their reactions they knew this was coming....the sexual abuse story....not sure they had any idea about the part about GA helping and being there when Caylee 'drown' in the pool though.  But they certainly did not react .....so I applaud their attorney...I think he put the fear of God and Judge Perry in them in that if they reacted, made faces, shook their head or start talking in tongues, their butts would be out of the court room and only allowed in when they testified.
Sunny, that sounds very plausible..when did Ga stop attending her hearings?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1986 on: May 29, 2011, 09:29:10 PM »

so weird considering that the teddy bear cindy slept with to remind her of caylee! disappeared... wow thanks for posting this.

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1987 on: May 29, 2011, 09:31:07 PM »

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1988 on: May 29, 2011, 09:37:48 PM »

I cannot find one.
TIA

You wanna get a headache? Try catching all the testimonies....I think I have seen them all and then find out I missed something...I wish I would find them labeled as to who is testifying in each video so that I can quit re-watching the same ones and missing others....seriously thinking about taking a leave of absence from work due to court obligations....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1989 on: May 29, 2011, 09:41:08 PM »

Yep was in Casey's photobucket

Casey's full photobucket account - be sure to check on the right hand side as there are several SUB albums.

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/CaseyAnthonyIcons/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 09:43:12 PM by klaasend » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1990 on: May 29, 2011, 09:41:12 PM »

I cannot find one.
TIA

You wanna get a headache? Try catching all the testimonies....I think I have seen them all and then find out I missed something...I wish I would find them labeled as to who is testifying in each video so that I can quit re-watching the same ones and missing others....seriously thinking about taking a leave of absence from work due to court obligations....

Sorry Sunny! See what I mean... I got in your quote box... I do need a break...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1991 on: May 29, 2011, 09:47:57 PM »

Websleuths will be talking about this case on their radio boardcast.
When did they get a radio station.
I for one wouldn't listen to her.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

They have had their radio broadcast for a couple months that I know of....I haven't listened to it yet....but would have no hesitations......but not when Hornsby is on....he is a smart attorney, but a pompass ass IMO. I have often thought he states what he would do for JB's benefit.....  I like to listen to Dana's show the next day instead of real time. I always had trouble with the broadcast real time.

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1992 on: May 29, 2011, 09:48:36 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

they had to turn it to GA to give 'reason' for him helping KC dispose of Caylee's body. One thing bothers me though and  can't shake it....GA told River/Crystal in Nov (IIRC), it was a terrible accident that snowballed. This makes me believe...and it fits....that JB told them in Nov the drowning story and where she dumped Caylee's body....that's when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the swamp to look for her body.  For me it all fits.....except for the whooopppppsssss in the opening statement.......but I  have no doubt from their reactions they knew this was coming....the sexual abuse story....not sure they had any idea about the part about GA helping and being there when Caylee 'drown' in the pool though.  But they certainly did not react .....so I applaud their attorney...I think he put the fear of God and Judge Perry in them in that if they reacted, made faces, shook their head or start talking in tongues, their butts would be out of the court room and only allowed in when they testified.

Yes, that does sound like it could be what happened, makes sense.  I just can't help but feel that Casey and the defense stalled until they had all the evidence and concocted a story, adding in George's help with Caylee, to try to fit it.....with a lot of help from bloggers, I might add.  Maybe George was just saying I think it was an accident that snowballed as Casey loved Caylee.   But the DC incident does put doubt on that theory.

Yep, so far kudos for George and Cindy.  Hope they have seen the light and will do the right thing, which should be quite simple, it's just telling the truth.

I'm still getting a kick out of Casey's meltdown yesterday.   Monkey Devil!

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1993 on: May 29, 2011, 09:48:52 PM »

I cannot find one.
TIA

http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2008/11/21/fbi-releases-interviews-with-casey-anthonys-parents/

FBI Releases Interviews with Casey Anthony’s Parents

Five DVD’s of videotaped interviews with George and Cindy Anthony conducted by the FBI back in July were released earlier today. In the interviews, FBI agents questioned the Anthony’s about Casey’s lies and it seems that Casey was stealing money from everyone, according to her father. Does this surprise anyone?

From Fox News:

In the interview it seems Casey Anthony not only stole money from her friends and her parents but also from her own daughter. George Anthony told the FBI. “She was taking money from my granddaughter’s bank cause I am going in there dropping 5 bucks quarters and one day that bank is heavy its a good size piggy bank and you know you put money in there you know it and there is nothing.”

George Anthony said Casey would steal from his wife’s bank account, use the family’s credit card and that’s not all. Caylee’s grandfather says she also was stealing the money out of the account George set up for his grandaughter’s future, the $30.00 a month he put away for her college gone. “That account was up to 300 , 400 dollars I think there is 5 dollars in it right now.”

George Anthony said this was one of many things that he made him suspicious about Casey’s employment, but what he said was even stranger he saw a resume of Casey’s, no mention of universal, instead she said she was a nanny. “I confronted her about that I said why is this and she said dad this is what I was thinking about doing and I said why would you put it down on a resume it makes no sense.”

George said there were so many things he didn’t know from who her boyfriends were to what she was up to. He said it wasn’t until cops seized the computer that there were 1,200 questionable photos of his daughter found. “I even got sick about that I thought I knew my daughter and I don’t know what’s going on.”

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b6a_1227338439  Part 1
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cde_1227341376  Part 2
Thank you so much.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1994 on: May 29, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »

Websleuths will be talking about this case on their radio boardcast.
When did they get a radio station.
I for one wouldn't listen to her.

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

They have had their radio broadcast for a couple months that I know of....I haven't listened to it yet....but would have no hesitations......but not when Hornsby is on....he is a smart attorney, but a pompass ass IMO. I have often thought he states what he would do for JB's benefit.....  I like to listen to Dana's show the next day instead of real time. I always had trouble with the broadcast real time.

I would listen to him as well Sunny....just don't have much luck posting there...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1995 on: May 29, 2011, 09:50:33 PM »

From Casey's photobucket.  Casey and Chris Stutz

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/CaseyAnthonyIcons/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ36
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1996 on: May 29, 2011, 09:51:57 PM »

Also from Casey's photobucket.  Casey and Tony:

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/CaseyAnthonyIcons/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ36
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1997 on: May 29, 2011, 09:53:24 PM »

this one always freaked me out.....and another one of a little girl in the swampy looking area.....gave me the creeps. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1998 on: May 29, 2011, 09:53:47 PM »

OK. I am looking for George Anthony's video from July 24,2008 with OCSO with Yuri and John Allen. I had seen it once before but cannot find it now. In the transcipt they tell him that KC had 1200 pics in her computer, some were disturbing (paraphrase) and in all of those pics of her and her friends, there was no Zenaida. George was waiting for Lee to show up so they could hear the 911 calls before they were released to the public. Then he excused himself to puke
Yes, that is the one I am looking for. I am listening to and watching all the links you wonderful monkeys are giving. But this other interview had many interesting things in it...in the interview I want to hear George is talking about his son Lee also!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1999 on: May 29, 2011, 09:54:03 PM »

Yep was in Casey's photobucket

Casey's full photobucket account - be sure to check on the right hand side as there are several SUB albums.

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/CaseyAnthonyIcons/

I've see this before but swore it said..why do people kill people that kill people to show that killing people is wrong.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.