April 25, 2024, 06:41:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770976 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2020 on: May 29, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »

My friend sent me this...

Yep was in Casey's photobucket

Casey's full photobucket account - be sure to check on the right hand side as there are several SUB albums.

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/CaseyAnthonyIcons/

I've see this before but swore it said..why do people kill people that kill people to show that killing people is wrong.

LOL...it did....tupelo's friends just changed the wording.....did ya think you were going cookoo??

Uhm...yeah!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2021 on: May 29, 2011, 10:12:16 PM »

Yep was in Casey's photobucket

Casey's full photobucket account - be sure to check on the right hand side as there are several SUB albums.

I've see this before but swore it said..why do people kill people that kill people to show that killing people is wrong.

LOL...it did....tupelo's friends just changed the wording.....did ya think you were going cookoo??

I did ..... Monkey Devil!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2022 on: May 29, 2011, 10:13:51 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

they had to turn it to GA to give 'reason' for him helping KC dispose of Caylee's body. One thing bothers me though and  can't shake it....GA told River/Crystal in Nov (IIRC), it was a terrible accident that snowballed. This makes me believe...and it fits....that JB told them in Nov the drowning story and where she dumped Caylee's body....that's when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the swamp to look for her body.  For me it all fits.....except for the whooopppppsssss in the opening statement.......but I  have no doubt from their reactions they knew this was coming....the sexual abuse story....not sure they had any idea about the part about GA helping and being there when Caylee 'drown' in the pool though.  But they certainly did not react .....so I applaud their attorney...I think he put the fear of God and Judge Perry in them in that if they reacted, made faces, shook their head or start talking in tongues, their butts would be out of the court room and only allowed in when they testified.

Hi Sunny--
As I recall, Baez did ask George if he had been prepped by the State the previous night.  There was an objection and the judge read the law which permits the attorneys to go over testimony with a witness, prior to their taking the stand.  It's my understanding that under FL law, both the defense and the State must furnish the other party with a copy of their opening statement so that there are no surprises.

Hi BB!  Yes, I heard that too....but I have never heard of sharing their opening statements???  Are you sure of that?  I was looking at Jeff and his reactions didn't strike me as he was hearing something he had heard/read already. I am not doubting your word...but I am gonna ask my Orlando attorney friend if this is the case. It would explain how the A's were so nonreactive....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2023 on: May 29, 2011, 10:14:14 PM »

geraldo is on talking about the case.

Darn... my kids are watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and wont let me change it... can someone plz keep us updated as to what he is blowing about tonight?

bribe em with a trip to mcdonalds lol

They are too old for that....what is Whorealdo saying?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2024 on: May 29, 2011, 10:15:11 PM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2025 on: May 29, 2011, 10:15:55 PM »

Listening to the lies on Geraldo's show.

Talking about Caylee drowning.

We all know she did not drown.

Just read the autopsy report.

The duct tape (over nose and mouth) was put on Caylee BEFORE death.

No drowning.

Also, they're saying George tried to commit suicide.

He did not.

He talked committing suicide.

He didn't fail in suicide.

He was a desparate man and got help, finally.

George did not "try" suicide.  To say one tried and is still alive is to say they failed at suicide.

He didn't take pills, didn't shoot himself, didn't slit his wrists, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2026 on: May 29, 2011, 10:16:15 PM »

this one always freaked me out.....and another one of a little girl in the swampy looking area.....gave me the creeps.  

It looked from the trees exactly where the body was found.

that's the one...the first time I saw it, it brought immediate tears to my eyes(I am not one that tears up easily) and it made me sick to my stomach...it was then I knew in my soul, that KC killed Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2027 on: May 29, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »

Darn... my kids are watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and wont let me change it... can someone plz keep us updated as to what he is blowing about tonight?

ok they asked judge alex ... the t.v judge  what side was he on he said.. both sides
the prosecution will get a  first degree murder conviction
the defense will win in that they will not get the death penalty for casey

they are showing the meltdown on saturday.. after commercial... also gerlado thinks she will get manslaughter and win on appeal.. like he thinks baez can manage that...

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2028 on: May 29, 2011, 10:18:20 PM »

I would swallow razor blades before I'd watch him...........ugh!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2029 on: May 29, 2011, 10:19:46 PM »

ok they asked judge alex ... the t.v judge  what side was he on he said.. both sides

they are showing the meltdown on saturday.. after commercial... also gerlado thinks she will get manslaughter and win on appeal.. like he thinks baez can manage that...

If Casey gets LWOP I am more than happy with that.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2030 on: May 29, 2011, 10:20:02 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

they had to turn it to GA to give 'reason' for him helping KC dispose of Caylee's body. One thing bothers me though and  can't shake it....GA told River/Crystal in Nov (IIRC), it was a terrible accident that snowballed. This makes me believe...and it fits....that JB told them in Nov the drowning story and where she dumped Caylee's body....that's when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the swamp to look for her body.  For me it all fits.....except for the whooopppppsssss in the opening statement.......but I  have no doubt from their reactions they knew this was coming....the sexual abuse story....not sure they had any idea about the part about GA helping and being there when Caylee 'drown' in the pool though.  But they certainly did not react .....so I applaud their attorney...I think he put the fear of God and Judge Perry in them in that if they reacted, made faces, shook their head or start talking in tongues, their butts would be out of the court room and only allowed in when they testified.

Yes, that does sound like it could be what happened, makes sense.  I just can't help but feel that Casey and the defense stalled until they had all the evidence and concocted a story, adding in George's help with Caylee, to try to fit it.....with a lot of help from bloggers, I might add.  Maybe George was just saying I think it was an accident that snowballed as Casey loved Caylee.   But the DC incident does put doubt on that theory.

Yep, so far kudos for George and Cindy.  Hope they have seen the light and will do the right thing, which should be quite simple, it's just telling the truth.

I'm still getting a kick out of Casey's meltdown yesterday.   Monkey Devil!

If as many of us think, Dom Casey, received use immunity for his investigative statement with the LE, I think he will fill in some black holes for us.  Monkey Devil! Tupelo, I have watched it at least 20 times....LOL...and have sent to to everyone I could think of....I really take great pleasure in seeing her anguish.....and seeing REAL tears...of course they were tears of anger, tears  for herself.....I was fixin to tell JB I would volunteer for the job of poking her in the eyes to get the fake tears on cue Monkey Devil!

Yes, I believe Casey will have lots of information for the jury. I believe George and KC were talking when she talked to no one else. I think she told GA that it was an accident assuming he would believe her as always. He knew better in his heart. I think their greed kept up the BS story about searching for KC while GA knew all the time she was dead. He wanted money more than he wanted to protect KC.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2031 on: May 29, 2011, 10:21:39 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

they had to turn it to GA to give 'reason' for him helping KC dispose of Caylee's body. One thing bothers me though and  can't shake it....GA told River/Crystal in Nov (IIRC), it was a terrible accident that snowballed. This makes me believe...and it fits....that JB told them in Nov the drowning story and where she dumped Caylee's body....that's when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the swamp to look for her body.  For me it all fits.....except for the whooopppppsssss in the opening statement.......but I  have no doubt from their reactions they knew this was coming....the sexual abuse story....not sure they had any idea about the part about GA helping and being there when Caylee 'drown' in the pool though.  But they certainly did not react .....so I applaud their attorney...I think he put the fear of God and Judge Perry in them in that if they reacted, made faces, shook their head or start talking in tongues, their butts would be out of the court room and only allowed in when they testified.

Hi Sunny--
As I recall, Baez did ask George if he had been prepped by the State the previous night.  There was an objection and the judge read the law which permits the attorneys to go over testimony with a witness, prior to their taking the stand.  It's my understanding that under FL law, both the defense and the State must furnish the other party with a copy of their opening statement so that there are no surprises.

Hi BB!  Yes, I heard that too....but I have never heard of sharing their opening statements???  Are you sure of that?  I was looking at Jeff and his reactions didn't strike me as he was hearing something he had heard/read already. I am not doubting your word...but I am gonna ask my Orlando attorney friend if this is the case. It would explain how the A's were so nonreactive....

Hi Sunny---No, I am not absolutely sure, but I heard it on TV somewhere.  It might be true or it might not.  Also, Linda had those questions ready for George in short order if she had just heard it.  If you find out for sure, please post it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2032 on: May 29, 2011, 10:22:04 PM »

No drowning.

He did not.

George did not "try" suicide.  To say one tried and is still alive is to say they failed at suicide.

Actually didn't the autopsy say that the tape went on before decomposition, not before death? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2033 on: May 29, 2011, 10:23:00 PM »

There has to be a reason why he turned from being an attorney to become a sensationalist, IMHO its because he's an @$$hole. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2034 on: May 29, 2011, 10:23:02 PM »

No drowning.

He did not.

Actually didn't the autopsy say that the tape went on before decomposition, not before death? 

Well...decomposition begins immediately after death....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2035 on: May 29, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »

she was really fixated on skulls....I wonder if this was about the time when skulls were in fashion with the younger set?? Skulls on every piece of clothing...freaky to me...but I am rather conservative in my thinking Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2036 on: May 29, 2011, 10:23:20 PM »

If Casey gets LWOP I am more than happy with that.....

me too!!

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2037 on: May 29, 2011, 10:23:42 PM »

There has to be a reason why he turned from being an attorney to become a sensationalist, IMHO its because he's an @$$hole. 

I agree....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2038 on: May 29, 2011, 10:24:26 PM »

i FELT MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND ANGER RISING SO i CHANGED THE CHANNEL.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2039 on: May 29, 2011, 10:25:31 PM »

Geraldo never gets any of these he predicts right, so this gives me great hope. LOL  As for an appeal does he not realize that the judge will appoint a PD because after the trial bozo will not be paid by the court? They have PD on payroll and I the state of Florida will not be jerked around twice - taxpayers won't stand for it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.