March 28, 2024, 02:05:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768148 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2060 on: May 29, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »

geraldo is on talking about the case.

I would swallow razor blades before I'd watch him...........ugh!!

There has to be a reason why he turned from being an attorney to become a sensationalist, IMHO its because he's an @$$hole. 
i FELT MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND ANGER RISING SO i CHANGED THE CHANNEL.

loca, turn your caps off and drink this

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2061 on: May 29, 2011, 10:43:52 PM »

Geraldo's show - a judge on there (sorry, I don't know the name) says:

No mother that has been sexually abused will leave her daughter with that abuser.

and

No jury is going to buy the story that a child drowned or any other accident occurred and the mother would just go on with life as though nothing happend. 
was that judge alex?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2062 on: May 29, 2011, 10:44:28 PM »

No mother that has been sexually abused will leave her daughter with that abuser.

and

No jury is going to buy the story that a child drowned or any other accident occurred and the mother would just go on with life as though nothing happend. 
was that judge alex?
or joey jackson...? I changed channel !

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2063 on: May 29, 2011, 10:47:02 PM »

Well...decomposition begins immediately after death....

Yes, but usually on the inside.  I would think one would still have a brief period of time after death that one could put the duct tape on and still have it adhere.

The reason I bring this up is not to argue for the sake of argument, but limiting the duct tape to before death eliminates other possibilities - like Casey putting it on because perhaps an O phenomenon shocked her but before bodily fluids began escaping.

I'd hate to the time of placement of duct tape assumed as X when there are other possibilities, still pointing to Casey's guilt.

I was not disagreeing with you, just meaning basically what you are saying... that it begins at death, not that it limits it to before death, there are many factors that influence how rapidly decomp occurs, as I sadly had the life experience to find out...not arguing with you at all...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2064 on: May 29, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »

Turbo,is that KC holding the FU sign?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2065 on: May 29, 2011, 10:47:15 PM »

Darn... my kids are watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and wont let me change it... can someone plz keep us updated as to what he is blowing about tonight?

bribe em with a trip to mcdonalds lol
ok they asked judge alex ... the t.v judge  what side was he on he said.. both sides
the prosecution will get a  first degree murder conviction
the defense will win in that they will not get the death penalty for casey

they are showing the meltdown on saturday.. after commercial... also gerlado thinks she will get manslaughter and win on appeal.. like he thinks baez can manage that...

Geraldo never gets any of these he predicts right, so this gives me great hope. LOL  As for an appeal does he not realize that the judge will appoint a PD because after the trial bozo will not be paid by the court? They have PD on payroll and I the state of Florida will not be jerked around twice - taxpayers won't stand for it.

Turbo, just more proof that Geraldo is an idiot!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2066 on: May 29, 2011, 10:48:56 PM »

Listening to the lies on Geraldo's show.

Talking about Caylee drowning.

We all know she did not drown.

Just read the autopsy report.

The duct tape (over nose and mouth) was put on Caylee BEFORE death.

No drowning.

Also, they're saying George tried to commit suicide.

He did not.

He talked committing suicide.

He didn't fail in suicide.

He was a desparate man and got help, finally.

George did not "try" suicide.  To say one tried and is still alive is to say they failed at suicide.

He didn't take pills, didn't shoot himself, didn't slit his wrists, etc.

Actually didn't the autopsy say that the tape went on before decomposition, not before death? 

That is correct, however there are factors that will determine the rapidity....
rather than try to explain what I think I know Monkey Devil! .....go here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition

Sunny... I agree with you.... I learned too much about the process with the whole Kaitlin thing....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2067 on: May 29, 2011, 10:51:39 PM »

Darn... my kids are watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and wont let me change it... can someone plz keep us updated as to what he is blowing about tonight?

ok they asked judge alex ... the t.v judge  what side was he on he said.. both sides

they are showing the meltdown on saturday.. after commercial... also gerlado thinks she will get manslaughter and win on appeal.. like he thinks baez can manage that...

If Casey gets LWOP I am more than happy with that.....

I would be OK with 2, 30 year sentences that ran consecutively......and I am so glad she will be in general population.....with all those women who miss their child, who might have even killed an a man who was abusive to her child....oh yeah!  Put her in with that lady! 
What?  Do you feel she will be found guilty of lesser charges, not murder? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2068 on: May 29, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »

I would swallow razor blades before I'd watch him...........ugh!!

There has to be a reason why he turned from being an attorney to become a sensationalist, IMHO its because he's an @$$hole. 
i FELT MY BLOOD PRESSURE AND ANGER RISING SO i CHANGED THE CHANNEL.

loca, turn your caps off and drink this
lol caps off    cheers

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2069 on: May 29, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »

I would be OK with 2, 30 year sentences that ran consecutively......and I am so glad she will be in general population.....with all those women who miss their child, who might have even killed an a man who was abusive to her child....oh yeah!  Put her in with that lady! 
that would make her about 85 yrs old? or so.

Loca
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2070 on: May 29, 2011, 10:53:59 PM »

KC's my space became prophetic in a way..........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2071 on: May 29, 2011, 10:54:51 PM »

and

thanks Puzzler....well that's the last time he will be on geraldo's show.....he disagreed !

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2072 on: May 29, 2011, 10:55:53 PM »

Yes, but usually on the inside.  I would think one would still have a brief period of time after death that one could put the duct tape on and still have it adhere.

The reason I bring this up is not to argue for the sake of argument, but limiting the duct tape to before death eliminates other possibilities - like Casey putting it on because perhaps an O phenomenon shocked her but before bodily fluids began escaping.

I'd hate to the time of placement of duct tape assumed as X when there are other possibilities, still pointing to Casey's guilt.

I was not disagreeing with you, just meaning basically what you are saying... that it begins at death, not that it limits it to before death, there are many factors that influence how rapidly decomp occurs, as I sadly had the life experience to find out...not arguing with you at all...

How a Human Body Decomposes after Death

When doctors note a time of death, it is the moment that the heart beat stops. At this time a person loses awareness and their muscles relax completely. Certain parts of the body, such as brain cells, remain alive for a further three to seven minutes. Shortly after death, the contents of the stomach may be regurgitated and urine and semen emitted.

The First 24 Hours after Death
In The Good Death Guide, Michael Dunn describes the changes in a body in the first day after death. The first significant sign is a sharp drop in body temperature. This is referred to as algor mortis. Other changes include the following:

The skin turns a greyish-white colour.
The eyes become dull and film over and the pupils dilate.
Skin loses elasticity.
Blood sinks by gravity, turning areas where it settles blue and purple.
Lactic acid is produced in muscles causing the stiffness of rigor mortis. This starts developing one to four hours after death and is complete after 24 hours. The effects can last 36-48 hours.
Changes in a Corpse from Two Days to a Week after Death
Michael Dunn states that putrefaction of body tissue begins after about two days. Refrigeration can delay this and very hot dry air will dry out the body and mummify it. Embalming will preserve a body for a limited length of time. If a body is left untreated at room temperature, it will go through the following stages:

Read more at Suite101: How a Human Body Decomposes after Death | Suite101.com http://www.suite101.com/content/how-a-human-body-decomposes-after-death-a224044#ixzz1NnhAbvez

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2073 on: May 29, 2011, 10:56:23 PM »

that would make her about 85 yrs old? or so.
I know, but it also would mean she would be found guilty of a lesser charge.  Just wondered if Sunny thought that.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2074 on: May 29, 2011, 10:57:07 PM »

Turbo,is that KC holding the FU sign?

It is.............

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2075 on: May 29, 2011, 10:58:15 PM »

I betcha Bozo cannot believe his good fortune that he is friends with Geraldo. They go sailing together, he can go on his show and be on tee vee..His ticket to the big time...putz

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2076 on: May 29, 2011, 10:58:35 PM »

Listening to the lies on Geraldo's show.

Talking about Caylee drowning.

We all know she did not drown.

Just read the autopsy report.

The duct tape (over nose and mouth) was put on Caylee BEFORE death.

No drowning.

Also, they're saying George tried to commit suicide.

He did not.

He talked committing suicide.

He didn't fail in suicide.

He was a desparate man and got help, finally.

George did not "try" suicide.  To say one tried and is still alive is to say they failed at suicide.

He didn't take pills, didn't shoot himself, didn't slit his wrists, etc.

Actually didn't the autopsy say that the tape went on before decomposition, not before death? 

That is correct, however there are factors that will determine the rapidity....
rather than try to explain what I think I know Monkey Devil! .....go here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decomposition

Sunny... I agree with you.... I learned too much about the process with the whole Kaitlin thing....

I know   at least we were spared that part.   Cndy couldn't stand having Caylee's picture on the monitor....how is she going to stand seeing her bones??

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2077 on: May 29, 2011, 10:58:55 PM »

I betcha Bozo cannot believe his good fortune that he is friends with Geraldo. They go sailing together, he can go on his show and be on tee vee..His ticket to the big time...putz
For now......

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2078 on: May 29, 2011, 10:59:02 PM »

I just cannot tolerate know-it-alls. Geraldo Rivera is a prime example.  He is really nothing more than the rear-end of a donkey.  Of course, if Casey Anthony is convicted of First Degree Murder, he will say he anticipated it, even though he clearly did not since he has repeatedly said that the case was over charged.  Funny thing about TV and the internet.  Once you say it or post it, you own it and there's no denying it or pretending that you didn't. If you are speaking to someone, they can always say that's not what the said.  But with TV and the internet, it's there forever.

Eagerly awaiting Tuesday.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2079 on: May 29, 2011, 10:59:22 PM »

Why would someone dry off a body (from drowning) and then put tape over mouth and nose?  The hair would have to be dry, too, for the tape to have remained stuck to it 6 months after being in a swamp.

Can't be for leakage - too many other orifices left without tape. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.