April 23, 2024, 08:12:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770787 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2080 on: May 29, 2011, 11:00:54 PM »

Geraldo's show - a judge on there (sorry, I don't know the name) says:

No mother that has been sexually abused will leave her daughter with that abuser.

and

No jury is going to buy the story that a child drowned or any other accident occurred and the mother would just go on with life as though nothing happend. 

thanks Puzzler....well that's the last time he will be on geraldo's show.....he disagreed !
So did Stacy Honowitz and Joey Jackson.. and mafia Joey Taco did too last night on Jeanine Pirro's show.. who'd have guessed

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2081 on: May 29, 2011, 11:01:14 PM »

geraldo is on talking about the case.

Darn... my kids are watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and wont let me change it... can someone plz keep us updated as to what he is blowing about tonight?

bribe em with a trip to mcdonalds lol
ok they asked judge alex ... the t.v judge  what side was he on he said.. both sides
the prosecution will get a  first degree murder conviction
the defense will win in that they will not get the death penalty for casey

they are showing the meltdown on saturday.. after commercial... also gerlado thinks she will get manslaughter and win on appeal.. like he thinks baez can manage that...

If Casey gets LWOP I am more than happy with that.....

I would be OK with 2, 30 year sentences that ran consecutively......and I am so glad she will be in general population.....with all those women who miss their child, who might have even killed an a man who was abusive to her child....oh yeah!  Put her in with that lady! 
What?  Do you feel she will be found guilty of lesser charges, not murder? 

I think there is a possibility....albeit a slim one, however I am ensuring I am mentally prepared for it,  just in case.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2082 on: May 29, 2011, 11:02:33 PM »

I have one more thing before I hit the hay.  When Cindy was shown that charming picture of Caylee pretending to read her book, one of the last photos ever taken of her, Cindy broke into a mile-wide smile.  It's true that she was crying, and I am certainly no fan of Cindy Anthony, but you could see that Caylee was the love of her life. Very quietly she said, "That's my Caylee."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2083 on: May 29, 2011, 11:03:14 PM »

The Anthonys may have filed a document with the court requiring bozo to prove his damaging allegations or apologize and stop using them. If he does not they will prosecute him for lying to a court of law. I can see that happening. I can't wait to read this document.

Well, it appears I pegged that one...seems to me that will be what Lippman's motion is in regard to

Hello Monks---

So, let me see if I have this right.  A young mother is being tried in a capital murder case accused of killing her toddler.  Her attorney presents a defense as we are all entitled to have our attorneys do under similar circumstances.  The defendant is not required to disprove the states charges. (Yes, I know, a ridiculous defense, but their defense nonetheless.)  Then an attorney for two witnesses, grandparents of the victim, files to force the defense to prove their case to him, the attorney for the two witnesses, and/or abandon it.  The defense attorney cannot be sued for slander as what is said in court is protected.   By doing this, the defense would be forced to admit the theory is a lie.  Do you two really think a third party could interject himself in a murder case in this way and demolish the defense theory and de facto admit guilt? You don't think this would be a violation of Casey Anthony's Constitution rights? 

It's just my opinion, but I think there are some "Worries" here.

Keeping this in mind, while all defendants are entitled to a defense & having their constitutional rights not be violated, it is also improper for an attorney to put forward lies of the defendant knowing the defendant is lying & will lie under oath in his/her own defense.   If Casey takes the stand, Tony L (right now offered as proffer) & I anticipate Jesse's testimony will impeach her.

When Casey jail visited with her parents she said that they were both great grandparents, she told her father personally that he was the best father she had ever met & meant it from her heart -- this too would go directly against her allegations.

Casey's jail letters talk about what she "thinks" her brother did and "maybe" her father too.  Notice there is no direct accusation regarding her father but a fabricated one - one I believe that she & her defense put forward together disingenuously.  In other words, they all know its a lie & Ill go further to say Casey wrote that with the intent to have it be part of her defense with her attorneys blessing.

Now, while I am not sure what will happen if the motion is regarding this BUT I will say this, I think its perfectly understandable that it is the Anthonys right to have their attorney try to stop this insanity at least to the point until Casey gets on the stand on her own behalf or unless a witness gets on the stand and states that they witnessed her father sexually molest her (that wont happen).  With regard to this particular point if I were the Anthonys' attorney I would push legal action outside this trial whether typically it fails or not, it might just set a precedent if they overcome what has transpired in the past because this particular opening statement is the most egregious thing I have ever heard  or read in a criminal case  lodged against another party other than the defendant on trial & who has not been noticed with a complaint, criminally charged or convicted of a crime.   Regardless of how we feel about the Anthonys, they are victims in this case & they are not on trial.

It failed for the Menendez Brothers and it will fail here, JMO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2084 on: May 29, 2011, 11:03:18 PM »

I would be OK with 2, 30 year sentences that ran consecutively......and I am so glad she will be in general population.....with all those women who miss their child, who might have even killed an a man who was abusive to her child....oh yeah!  Put her in with that lady! 
that would make her about 85 yrs old? or so.

I don't think she would live that long.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2085 on: May 29, 2011, 11:03:46 PM »

Why would someone dry off a body (from drowning) and then put tape over mouth and nose?  The hair would have to be dry, too, for the tape to have remained stuck to it 6 months after being in a swamp.

Can't be for leakage - too many other orifices left without tape.  

There was no drowning............It can't be proven with no more remains than they found, but I think she broke her neck and put the tape on to keep her head from falling off. Maybe it fell over and some of the skin starting giving away which make it look to her like the head was going to fall off.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2086 on: May 29, 2011, 11:04:01 PM »

KC's my space became prophetic in a way..........

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2087 on: May 29, 2011, 11:04:27 PM »

geraldo is on talking about the case.

Darn... my kids are watching "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" and wont let me change it... can someone plz keep us updated as to what he is blowing about tonight?

bribe em with a trip to mcdonalds lol
ok they asked judge alex ... the t.v judge  what side was he on he said.. both sides
the prosecution will get a  first degree murder conviction
the defense will win in that they will not get the death penalty for casey

they are showing the meltdown on saturday.. after commercial... also gerlado thinks she will get manslaughter and win on appeal.. like he thinks baez can manage that...

If Casey gets LWOP I am more than happy with that.....

I think there is a possibility....albeit a slim one, however I am ensuring I am mentally prepared for it,  just in case.

I agree with that, Sunny.  There is a possibility.  But if she is found guilty of a lesser charge, it won't be because of her world-known attorney.  Jackass.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2088 on: May 29, 2011, 11:04:31 PM »

I have one more thing before I hit the hay.  When Cindy was shown that charming picture of Caylee pretending to read her book, one of the last photos ever taken of her, Cindy broke into a mile-wide smile.  It's true that she was crying, and I am certainly no fan of Cindy Anthony, but you could see that Caylee was the love of her life. Very quietly she said, "That's my Caylee."

I found that to be very telling as well...I am sure it was not lost on the jury

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2089 on: May 29, 2011, 11:08:11 PM »

that would make her about 85 yrs old? or so.
I know, but it also would mean she would be found guilty of a lesser charge.  Just wondered if Sunny thought that.

Mark NeJame said:
Most have formed an opinion regarding Casey Anthony's guilt because of the massive amount of media coverage that has surrounded her and the death of Caylee. Remember though that the jurors are not going to hear everything that you have which helped establish your opinion.

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2090 on: May 29, 2011, 11:10:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOxOMRHXls&feature=youtu.be
The computer store owner dude, saw Casey and Caylee together the day after Father's day at Walmart. So apparently the state has a witness that can cast doubt on any story that Caylee drowned, at least on that morning.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1198&start=700
Casey refused to give her DNA, Sherriff's office had to get a warrant to go get it from her. (pg. 49)
posted by Julia
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I tried to add the link but after trying to preview here! the link didnt work ! however it is working at the hinky link above.

very interesting information.

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2091 on: May 29, 2011, 11:12:59 PM »

I personally would be very surprised if she gets the DP..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2092 on: May 29, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »

I just cannot tolerate know-it-alls. Geraldo Rivera is a prime example.  He is really nothing more than the rear-end of a donkey.  Of course, if Casey Anthony is convicted of First Degree Murder, he will say he anticipated it, even though he clearly did not since he has repeatedly said that the case was over charged.  Funny thing about TV and the internet.  Once you say it or post it, you own it and there's no denying it or pretending that you didn't. If you are speaking to someone, they can always say that's not what the said.  But with TV and the internet, it's there forever.

Eagerly awaiting Tuesday.

BB, early on, I 'friend' Jose on Facebook...I have sent him  messages....I wasn't nasty....he replied to several...in one I said, sure he couldn't expect to WIN this case and get her off.... he replied back to me he was only trying to save his clients life...if he did that he would have WON.......he didn't say she was innocent, although he has said that in the media....he simply emphasized, he was trying to save her life.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2093 on: May 29, 2011, 11:15:09 PM »

Geraldo's show - a judge on there (sorry, I don't know the name) says:

No mother that has been sexually abused will leave her daughter with that abuser.

and

No jury is going to buy the story that a child drowned or any other accident occurred and the mother would just go on with life as though nothing happend. 

thanks Puzzler....well that's the last time he will be on geraldo's show.....he disagreed !
So did Stacy Honowitz and Joey Jackson.. and mafia Joey Taco did too last night on Jeanine Pirro's show.. who'd have guessed

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2094 on: May 29, 2011, 11:15:47 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOxOMRHXls&feature=youtu.be
The computer store owner dude, saw Casey and Caylee together the day after Father's day at Walmart. So apparently the state has a witness that can cast doubt on any story that Caylee drowned, at least on that morning.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1198&start=700
Casey refused to give her DNA, Sherriff's office had to get a warrant to go get it from her. (pg. 49)
posted by Julia
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I tried to add the link but after trying to preview here! the link didnt work ! however it is working at the hinky link above.

very interesting information.

That never came out b4....Wonder how much other stuff will come out that didn't hit the news...
Wonder what time it was, will have to wait......pout.

Another dig deeper.    The whole is getting bigger and bigger.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2095 on: May 29, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »

Why would someone dry off a body (from drowning) and then put tape over mouth and nose?  The hair would have to be dry, too, for the tape to have remained stuck to it 6 months after being in a swamp.

There was no drowning............It can't be proven with no more remains than they found, but I think she broke her neck and put the tape on to keep her head from falling off. Maybe it fell over and some of the skin starting giving away which make it look to her like the head was going to fall off.

Interesting. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2096 on: May 29, 2011, 11:16:00 PM »

I think she overdosed her, and then wrapped her up with the tape and heart sticker as a goodbye and sayonara. I believe the duct tape either went on while she was unconscious or very soon after Caylee died. The witch couldnt stand to see Caylee with her mouth open.. sorry... It is true the body temp drops fairly quickly. I have wrapped more dead bodies than I care to remember. Very accurate link Puzzler. I wonder if they found anything in the pool filter, I doubt it. She then stashed her in the playhouse for a short period of time until she backed into the garage to wrap her up and move her to the car and drove around with her until the smell was too much.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2097 on: May 29, 2011, 11:17:20 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2098 on: May 29, 2011, 11:18:26 PM »

I think she overdosed her, and then wrapped her up with the tape and heart sticker as a goodbye and sayonara. I believe the duct tape either went on while she was unconscious or very soon after Caylee died. The witch couldnt stand to see Caylee with her mouth open.. sorry... It is true the body temp drops fairly quickly. I have wrapped more dead bodies than I care to remember. Very accurate link Puzzler. I wonder if they found anything in the pool filter, I doubt it. She then stashed her in the playhouse for a short period of time until she backed into the garage to wrap her up and move her to the car and drove around with her until the smell was too much.

This is pretty much what I believe to have happened... Once in awhile I toy with another theory, but always go back to this one...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2099 on: May 29, 2011, 11:20:17 PM »

What I want to know is who tossed the pavers in the woods..is that what she used the shovel for? Did she rinse it in the pool before she gave it back?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.