April 26, 2024, 02:05:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771003 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2240 on: May 30, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-28/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-defense-tactic20110528_1_casey-anthony-defense-team-george-anthony

Defense's sex-abuse claims may force Casey Anthony to testify
May 28, 2011|By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

In its effort to provide an alternate theory on how Caylee Anthony died and explain why her mother never reported the child missing, the defense team may have created a scenario in which Casey Anthony must take the stand.

::snipping2::

This makes sense.  The defence must realize this.

If there is no credible backup (evidence/witnesses) to support what appears to be accusations of a desperate defence ... could it be that jury members will be instructed by the judge to disregard Jose Baez's opening statement.  Nevertheless ... I am sure the prosecutor will address any unsubstantiated defence claims in closing statements.

Janet
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 10:10:04 AM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2241 on: May 30, 2011, 10:00:40 AM »

What i dont understand is Cindy had three years of showing Caylees room and showing pictures of her for money and NOW when she is on the stand she suddenly breaks down when she sees Caylees room a room that she sees every day...?? they did say she did not even look at Casey when she got off the stand, but Casey was having a meltdown not sure what about, i am waiting for Lee to take the stand to see if they ask him what the secret was that he said he would keep during the memorial and if he admits to feeling her up

Do You know how many times Cindy cried when showing the pic's?
Jmo, it all sunk in at one time, now knowing casey had something to do with Caylee death.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2242 on: May 30, 2011, 10:01:04 AM »

If this is for real, she says "MAKE HIM STOP"
hmmm....I didn't get that but okay.  I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure that it was KC's voice or what she was referring to.  Frankly, I'd have guessed she wanted Jose to stop playing footsie with her.  lol

Kitty - that is not only what I heard but the person who put it on Youtube titled it:  Casey says "Make him stop" volume adjusted

I turned up my volume and listened to it with my earphones on and my eyes closed and that is what I heard as well...it did sound like Casey to me...

By the way in case you didn't notice, this is from a hearing back in December 2009.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2243 on: May 30, 2011, 10:07:09 AM »

What i dont understand is Cindy had three years of showing Caylees room and showing pictures of her for money and NOW when she is on the stand she suddenly breaks down when she sees Caylees room a room that she sees every day...?? they did say she did not even look at Casey when she got off the stand, but Casey was having a meltdown not sure what about, i am waiting for Lee to take the stand to see if they ask him what the secret was that he said he would keep during the memorial and if he admits to feeling her up

Jmo, it all sunk in at one time, now knowing casey had something to do with Caylee death.

maybe thats it, i just know she gave countless interviews and showed that room and sold pictures for money and didnt blink an eye until she got up on the stand she couldnt stop crying, could of course as you say be alot more than just the picture, the realization that Casey did do it from all she has heard so far
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2244 on: May 30, 2011, 10:18:40 AM »

This is just a thought.  With all the outside cams and ppl around, wish one of them would of seen casey putting Caylee in the trunk of her car. Even just one time.
Where was Caylee when Cindy/George didn't watch her before 6-08 and wasn't with casey?     

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2245 on: May 30, 2011, 10:18:55 AM »

i missed most of Cindys testimony only what HLN showed in their show, why did Casey have a meltdown when or after her mom testified? and were the jurors there to see it
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2246 on: May 30, 2011, 10:20:24 AM »

If this is for real, she says "MAKE HIM STOP"
hmmm....I didn't get that but okay.  I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure that it was KC's voice or what she was referring to.  Frankly, I'd have guessed she wanted Jose to stop playing footsie with her.  lol

Kitty - that is not only what I heard but the person who put it on Youtube titled it:  Casey says "Make him stop" volume adjusted

I turned up my volume and listened to it with my earphones on and my eyes closed and that is what I heard as well...it did sound like Casey to me...

By the way in case you didn't notice, this is from a hearing back in December 2009.

I did see that..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2247 on: May 30, 2011, 10:21:56 AM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-28/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-defense-tactic20110528_1_casey-anthony-defense-team-george-anthony

Defense's sex-abuse claims may force Casey Anthony to testify
May 28, 2011|By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel

In its effort to provide an alternate theory on how Caylee Anthony died and explain why her mother never reported the child missing, the defense team may have created a scenario in which Casey Anthony must take the stand.

::snipping2::

This makes sense.  The defence must realize this.

If there is no credible backup (evidence/witnesses) to support what appears to be accusations of a desperate defence ... could it be that jury members will be instructed by the judge to disregard Jose Baez's opening statement.  Nevertheless ... I am sure the prosecutor will address any unsubstantiated defence claims in closing statements.

Janet

How Caylee died-kc had in in the pool-either left her or whatever-she came back Caylee was unconious kc could not   call 911.  if she did  she loses all power-cindy and george would throw her out--she duct tapes Caylee mouth to finish the job-puts a heart sticker on--sorry Caylee what choice did I have--its always all about casey--lays in in the play house (that is why the dogs hit there--moves her when she has the time)  sorry I dont know how to post -without hitting quote
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2248 on: May 30, 2011, 10:23:01 AM »

i missed most of Cindys testimony only what HLN showed in their show, why did Casey have a meltdown when or after her mom testified? and were the jurors there to see it

The jury was still in the room, I believe.  Microphones were off:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2249 on: May 30, 2011, 10:24:53 AM »

Are there any updates regarding this morning's hearing?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

Casey Trial Day 15, Judge To Address State's Motion
Posted: 5:38 am EDT May 27, 2011
Updated: 6:34 am EDT May 27, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial will begin Friday, and so far, the prosecution has brought a parade of Casey's friends and ex-boyfriends to the stand to talk about how she acted during the 31 days after Caylee was last seen.

Attorneys will head to work earlier to begin court at 8:30am, where Chief Judge Belvin Perry will hear a motion by the prosecution that could lead to fewer sidebars and pauses in witness testimony.

Prosecutors are concerned that the defense is asking too many questioned about hearsay evidence, which is what others say Casey told them about her life. Now the state wants that testimony to be heard without the jury first. But the state said the defense’s questions are leading to a flood of objections.They want that problem handled first thing Friday morning.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2250 on: May 30, 2011, 10:26:18 AM »

maybe thats it, i just know she gave countless interviews and showed that room and sold pictures for money and didnt blink an eye until she got up on the stand she couldnt stop crying, could of course as you say be alot more than just the picture, the realization that Casey did do it from all she has heard so far

I posted this earlier but accidently put it in another monkeys quote:

i think George always knew in his heart that Caylee was dead.  I think it was similar to his disbelief that Casey was working but he wasn't allowed to rock the boat with Cindy.  I think Cindy was the one in complete denial and that was why George, in part, behaved as he did.  He wanted to cooperate with the police and did so to the extent that it didn't send Cindy completely over the edge and totally alienate her from him.  I think that Cindy wasn't going to hear anything but that Caylee was alive and that Casey had nothing to do with her death.  I think that put George in an awful position.  I could be totally wrong about that but both of their actions are consistent with that scenario.

I also always thought all this would have made more sense if Casey had been molested by George.  The defense has actually swayed me that is NOT the case.  I also thought the parents actions of almost begging Casey for any contact even after Caylee was found (and therefore certainly dead) was out of guilt for something like a molestation having happened.  Looking back now and NOT factoring in any molestation, I think that Cindy always had protected Casey from George holding her to task.  I think Cindy truly wouldn't accept or allow anyone around her who thought that Casey killed Caylee.  I think that is why Mr. Nejame quit, he always said that he wouldn't do anything to protect Casey and I think Cindy wouldn't do anything but protect Casey.  I believe that when told that Casey knew all along that Caylee was dead and then leveled the accusations against George and LEE (accusing Lee does absolutely nothing to help her defense - even if it did happen) Cindy had absolutely no choice but to accept reality.  Denial is part of the grieving process.  Cindy had been in denial about a lot of other things regarding Casey, so in hindsight it doesn't surprise me this took so long.  Remember when it was said that George knew a lot about a lot of things.  I think that was certainly true and was more readily to admit it to the police.

Anyway, the fact that even Cindy couldn't go along with Casey's lies anymore and the timing of it is really what made me NOT believe that the allegations of George molesting Casey were true.  I think it is easier to think that there is an event or trauma that would explain someone so cold as Casey but it may not be any more than a psychopath put in the perfect home conditions that brought all those negative traits to an awful culmination.  In my mind it is almost like Casey was an open sore that festered in that home.  I hope the jury sees it my way  and realizes that Casey had almost every advantage a child / young adult growing up could have.  In my mind that makes what she did so much worse.  If she had been working for the two years she said she had been or going to school she could have moved out if she hated her parents that much.  Instead she was lazy.  Plain and simple.   Too lazy to work, too lazy to study, and ultimately too lazy to watch Caylee those few times she had too.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2251 on: May 30, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »

post 1041 and after...give you good updates

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10085.1040

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2252 on: May 30, 2011, 10:29:04 AM »

The jury was still in the room, I believe.  Microphones were off:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid14.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa306%2Fklaasend%2FRVCap28.mp4">

thank you
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2253 on: May 30, 2011, 10:41:13 AM »

I posted this earlier but accidently put it in another monkeys quote:

i think George always knew in his heart that Caylee was dead.  I think it was similar to his disbelief that Casey was working but he wasn't allowed to rock the boat with Cindy.  I think Cindy was the one in complete denial and that was why George, in part, behaved as he did.  He wanted to cooperate with the police and did so to the extent that it didn't send Cindy completely over the edge and totally alienate her from him.  I think that Cindy wasn't going to hear anything but that Caylee was alive and that Casey had nothing to do with her death.  I think that put George in an awful position.  I could be totally wrong about that but both of their actions are consistent with that scenario.

I also always thought all this would have made more sense if Casey had been molested by George.  The defense has actually swayed me that is NOT the case.  I also thought the parents actions of almost begging Casey for any contact even after Caylee was found (and therefore certainly dead) was out of guilt for something like a molestation having happened.  Looking back now and NOT factoring in any molestation, I think that Cindy always had protected Casey from George holding her to task.  I think Cindy truly wouldn't accept or allow anyone around her who thought that Casey killed Caylee.  I think that is why Mr. Nejame quit, he always said that he wouldn't do anything to protect Casey and I think Cindy wouldn't do anything but protect Casey.  I believe that when told that Casey knew all along that Caylee was dead and then leveled the accusations against George and LEE (accusing Lee does absolutely nothing to help her defense - even if it did happen) Cindy had absolutely no choice but to accept reality.  Denial is part of the grieving process.  Cindy had been in denial about a lot of other things regarding Casey, so in hindsight it doesn't surprise me this took so long.  Remember when it was said that George knew a lot about a lot of things.  I think that was certainly true and was more readily to admit it to the police.

Anyway, the fact that even Cindy couldn't go along with Casey's lies anymore and the timing of it is really what made me NOT believe that the allegations of George molesting Casey were true.  I think it is easier to think that there is an event or trauma that would explain someone so cold as Casey but it may not be any more than a psychopath put in the perfect home conditions that brought all those negative traits to an awful culmination.  In my mind it is almost like Casey was an open sore that festered in that home.  I hope the jury sees it my way  and realizes that Casey had almost every advantage a child / young adult growing up could have.  In my mind that makes what she did so much worse.  If she had been working for the two years she said she had been or going to school she could have moved out if she hated her parents that much.  Instead she was lazy.  Plain and simple.   Too lazy to work, too lazy to study, and ultimately too lazy to watch Caylee those few times she had too.
  great post
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2254 on: May 30, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »

Are there any updates regarding this morning's hearing?

Thanks

Janet

+++++++

Casey Trial Day 15, Judge To Address State's Motion
Posted: 5:38 am EDT May 27, 2011
Updated: 6:34 am EDT May 27, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Day 15 of Casey Anthony's murder trial will begin Friday, and so far, the prosecution has brought a parade of Casey's friends and ex-boyfriends to the stand to talk about how she acted during the 31 days after Caylee was last seen.

Attorneys will head to work earlier to begin court at 8:30am, where Chief Judge Belvin Perry will hear a motion by the prosecution that could lead to fewer sidebars and pauses in witness testimony.

Prosecutors are concerned that the defense is asking too many questioned about hearsay evidence, which is what others say Casey told them about her life. Now the state wants that testimony to be heard without the jury first. But the state said the defense’s questions are leading to a flood of objections.They want that problem handled first thing Friday morning.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/28044952/detail.html

No hearing today, will be Tuesday (tomorrow) morning at 8:30am and Lippman will be heard first.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2255 on: May 30, 2011, 10:46:48 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2256 on: May 30, 2011, 10:48:32 AM »

Thanks Cherjers!!  I thought really hard about it  .  I was worried nobody would read it cause it ended up being so long.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2257 on: May 30, 2011, 11:00:10 AM »

Watching George's testimony about the car being picked up from the tow yard.  I am SOOO glad that Casey wasn't smart enough to leave the car if a more deserted area.  Had the car been stolen, wow, that would really have complicated things. 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2258 on: May 30, 2011, 11:01:48 AM »

Thanks Cherjers!!  I thought really hard about it  .  I was worried nobody would read it cause it ended up being so long.
sometime its takes a long post to get it all out--have a great day
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2259 on: May 30, 2011, 11:03:09 AM »

Good morning, and Happy Memorial Day!

I have a crazy question. Is it at all possible Lee did try to molest KC and that is what he got immunity for and that is what he will testify to? I hope not, but it has crossed my mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.