April 24, 2024, 01:58:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770805 times)
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2260 on: May 30, 2011, 11:03:14 AM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2261 on: May 30, 2011, 11:05:20 AM »

Jmo...casey would do everything/anything to get out of jail for good.
Throw anyone under the bus.
How many of her boyfriends talked to her after they testified at break time?
How many of her boyfriends kept in touch with her during that last almost 3 years.
Jmo, bet they are afraid casey will throw them under the bus if need be.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2262 on: May 30, 2011, 11:09:50 AM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 

I think everyone will have no doubts about how ridiculous the defense is as they keep talking.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2263 on: May 30, 2011, 11:11:12 AM »

geraldo is on talking about the case.

I would swallow razor blades before I'd watch him...........ugh!!

You & me both SunnyTX!   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2264 on: May 30, 2011, 11:11:26 AM »

Thanks Cherjers!!  I thought really hard about it  .  I was worried nobody would read it cause it ended up being so long.

Goodmorning, Cheeky!!

"I think it is easier to think that there is an event or trauma that would explain someone so cold as Casey...."

You are so right! 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2265 on: May 30, 2011, 11:14:38 AM »

How many of her boyfriends kept in touch with her during that last almost 3 years.

I hope they show the jail housr tape  when she tells Lee dont trust JG--that would show what a scum bag she is -because she knew Caylee was dead--whats not to trust jessie-just will go to show-she tried to pin this on anyone she could-now its george-cant wait for her to be found guilty-then ask fo a new trial because bozo sexualy abuse her --when she spent all those days in hiis office
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2266 on: May 30, 2011, 11:16:48 AM »

I hope they show the jail housr tape  when she tells Lee dont trust JG--that would show what a scum bag she is -because she knew Caylee was dead--whats not to trust jessie-just will go to show-she tried to pin this on anyone she could-now its george-cant wait for her to be found guilty-then ask fo a new trial because bozo sexualy abuse her --when she spent all those days in hiis office

YES! didn't she say that when her family was begging for "clues" about Zanny.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2267 on: May 30, 2011, 11:20:43 AM »

http://www.livestream.com/hlncom

HLN states they will be playing the opening statements in it's entirety begining at 12pE.

I located this link through google to watch on-line.  (Don't know if it will work!!)

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2268 on: May 30, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/967029191001/who-is-george-anthony/?playlist_id=87485
Featured Videos
Who Is George Anthony?
May 30, 2011- 2:43 - Craig Rivera investigates Casey's father

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2269 on: May 30, 2011, 11:35:37 AM »

YES! didn't she say that when her family was begging for "clues" about Zanny.
she told Lee when he had his little book with him---writting down all the people he should talk to ---she said dont go to JG  I dont trust him--I think it was on Lee first or second visit
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2270 on: May 30, 2011, 11:36:18 AM »

wait a minute if casey took the teddy bear because she hated that cindy found comfort in it!
so this had to have been during one of the times casey was in jail right? so if there was a plumbing problem that casey mentioned to someone!
does that mean that possibly casey shredded the teddy bear and tried to flush it or something! therefore the plumbing problem?

The plumbing emergency was the late night of 6/30 - early morning hours of 7/1.

Cindy is talking about a time period of over the 4th of July.

Therefore, IMO, the bear would not be what caused the plumbing problem.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2271 on: May 30, 2011, 11:41:46 AM »

I need help with my time line

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2272 on: May 30, 2011, 11:42:56 AM »

I don't think whoever placed the body expected it to take as long as it did.

Within close proximity to the home, close proximity to the reoad.

The child's remains were discovered with items belonging in the Anthony's home- so, regardless of the actual cause of death, there's a strong possibility the child died at the home.

I kept thinking what would be an alternative to placing duct tape on the childs nose, aside from the suffocation theory and I wondered if the duct tape wasn't possibility attatched to keep the insects from invading Caylee's remains through the mouth and nasal openings.

Wrapping Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket (I assume from her bed) seems like it was made in a comfort jesture.  Aside from the blanket, the reemains, the two garbage bags and the laundery bag, I wonder if anything else was located at the remains site.

Oh well, just thinking out loud from another sleep deprived monkey.....

I know the Winnie the Pooh blanket was found at the remains site..but I never read where it was wrapped around her..her bones were scattered in a very large area...is there a link where I could read more about the blanket? 

I don't picture Casey wrapping her in the blanket as a comfort gesture..after she shot her up with chloroform, duct taped her mouth and nose tightly embedding it in her hair, then trash bags..fianlly a laundry hamper..it would really shock me if the blanket was wrapped around her..I think that was something left in the car she pitched out.

The heart sticker was the final kiss off if you will..she loved her more in death then in life.  It wasn't a loving gesture in my opinion it was just the opposite.

Like everything else, Gypsy, I'm speculating about the use of blanket.

I'm assuming the blanket located with or around the remains is the one we've seen pictured on Caylee's bed- which sorta looks like a toddler bed comforter, which was part of a set, and was normally kept on Caylee's bed. 

What would be the purpose of removing the blanket off the bed?

In an emergency situation?  To provide warmth? To comfort?  To wrap up?

In addition to the two black garbage bags with yellow handles, for concealing,

In addition to the canvas type laundry bag with handles, for transporting,

In addition to the Henkel brand duct tape, used for?

I don't know where, on SM, but it was discussed there were remnants of a picture frame located- allegedly at the remains site, one of which had a red heart/sticker on the matting at one time. 

One of our monkeys mentioned it- stated the actual photo with the sticker was viewed on the NG show with the sticker.

Anyone remember discussing this please clarify, TIA.

The comforter on Caylee's bed is one of the pieces of her linens.

A blanket was a separate piece, sort of like what we used to call "receiving" blankets; similar to that.

The A's had Greta Van Susteren in their home for an interview at one time and during that interview, Cindy took Greta to Caylee's room.  Cindy said:  there used to be a blanket, too, but it's missing.  This comment was shortly after it became public that Caylee was missing; long before the remains were found and the blanket was found with the remains.

The instant the blanket was discovered, LE quickly confiscated entrance by anyone into the A's home (the A's were in California for a Larry King show and were flying back the morning the remains were found).  Mallory was found at the home; she was there to feed and walk the A's dogs.  LE confiscated the bed linens; we could see them walking out with the comforter in a bag; and IIRC, it was determined that the "blanket" came from the same lot as the rest of the bed linens.

The finding of the blanket gave me huge goosebumps at the time and still does, everytime I see that picture.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2273 on: May 30, 2011, 11:43:17 AM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/967029191001/who-is-george-anthony/?playlist_id=87485
Featured Videos
Who Is George Anthony?

I hope that the stragedy of the defence does not create a "reasonable doubt" in jury deliberations.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2274 on: May 30, 2011, 11:44:33 AM »

I don't think whoever placed the body expected it to take as long as it did.

Within close proximity to the home, close proximity to the reoad.

The child's remains were discovered with items belonging in the Anthony's home- so, regardless of the actual cause of death, there's a strong possibility the child died at the home.

I kept thinking what would be an alternative to placing duct tape on the childs nose, aside from the suffocation theory and I wondered if the duct tape wasn't possibility attatched to keep the insects from invading Caylee's remains through the mouth and nasal openings.

Wrapping Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket (I assume from her bed) seems like it was made in a comfort jesture.  Aside from the blanket, the reemains, the two garbage bags and the laundery bag, I wonder if anything else was located at the remains site.

Oh well, just thinking out loud from another sleep deprived monkey.....

I know the Winnie the Pooh blanket was found at the remains site..but I never read where it was wrapped around her..her bones were scattered in a very large area...is there a link where I could read more about the blanket? 

I don't picture Casey wrapping her in the blanket as a comfort gesture..after she shot her up with chloroform, duct taped her mouth and nose tightly embedding it in her hair, then trash bags..fianlly a laundry hamper..it would really shock me if the blanket was wrapped around her..I think that was something left in the car she pitched out.

The heart sticker was the final kiss off if you will..she loved her more in death then in life.  It wasn't a loving gesture in my opinion it was just the opposite.

Like everything else, Gypsy, I'm speculating about the use of blanket.

I'm assuming the blanket located with or around the remains is the one we've seen pictured on Caylee's bed- which sorta looks like a toddler bed comforter, which was part of a set, and was normally kept on Caylee's bed. 

In an emergency situation?  To provide warmth? To comfort?  To wrap up?

In addition to the two black garbage bags with yellow handles, for concealing,

In addition to the canvas type laundry bag with handles, for transporting,

In addition to the Henkel brand duct tape, used for?

I don't know where, on SM, but it was discussed there were remnants of a picture frame located- allegedly at the remains site, one of which had a red heart/sticker on the matting at one time. 

One of our monkeys mentioned it- stated the actual photo with the sticker was viewed on the NG show with the sticker.

Anyone remember discussing this please clarify, TIA.

There was a peic of a picture frame with the hearst sticker..Casey put heart stickers or hear symbols even on some of Caylee's photobucket pics.  The heart was Casey's symbol.

But the lab tech also found the impression from the sticky side of a heart sticker on the duct tape, that was the same type of heart found on the photo frame and on sheets of unused stickers in the A home.  Certainly George wasn't putting heart stickers everywhere..that was a Casey thing....and smacks of immaturity.  Casey was 22 years old and putting heart stickers around like a 12 year old love sick preteen.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2275 on: May 30, 2011, 11:46:54 AM »

Featured Videos
Who Is George Anthony?

TY for the link.  I watched the very beginning and shut it down the instant Craig Rivera said that: the defense "bombards" George with "evidence".    That's not so!  The defense is a debaucle.  They have NO evidence to bombard anyone with, at least at this point.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2276 on: May 30, 2011, 11:51:59 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOxOMRHXls&feature=youtu.be
The computer store owner dude, saw Casey and Caylee together the day after Father's day at Walmart. So apparently the state has a witness that can cast doubt on any story that Caylee drowned, at least on that morning.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1198&start=700
Casey refused to give her DNA, Sherriff's office had to get a warrant to go get it from her. (pg. 49)
posted by Julia
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I tried to add the link but after trying to preview here! the link didnt work ! however it is working at the hinky link above.

very interesting information.

IIRC, the depo of the computer store guy was very interesting because he talked about how KC was too busy with her phone to realize that Caylee was struggling to open the heavy door on her own.  I remember thinking that it is a wonder Caylee wasn't ran over in a parking lot somewhere if KC didn't bother to at least hold her by the hand.

What "IF" Casey did hit Caylee with her car ?? There are so many reports in the news all over parents somehow forgetting their children in the car and they have died ?? Does anyone think this may even be remotely plausible ?? I know crazy thinking...
In case no one has replied (ya, I'm just a little behind!) the autopsy would have shown trauma to the bones indicative of that kind of accident.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2277 on: May 30, 2011, 11:53:35 AM »

Featured Videos
Who Is George Anthony?

TY for the link.  I watched the very beginning and shut it down the instant Craig Rivera said that: the defense "bombards" George with "evidence".    That's not so!  The defense is a debaucle.  They have NO evidence to bombard anyone with, at least at this point.

I agree.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2278 on: May 30, 2011, 11:57:39 AM »

snip ::snipping2::

Just a thought, maybe Cayle died in her bed on the blanket.
That was my 1st thought way back in 08.
jmo..Casey/Caylee went back into the house after George had gone to work.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2279 on: May 30, 2011, 12:00:09 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/965575985001/casey-anthonys-relationship-with-parents/?playlist_id=87937
Casey Anthony's Relationship With Parents
May 29, 2011- 7:16 -
Gloria Allred and author Diane Fanning weigh in

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.