April 20, 2024, 01:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770391 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2280 on: May 30, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »

I dont think KC was a good mother. I think she is a pretender..a bullchit artist
When people are looking she knew how to act and God only knows what she did to her when people werent looking, like knock her out to party

That is what I see. She made over Caylee when it served her purpose, but I would bet that child lived in hell when no one but them were around. Some of Caylee's pictures have a very haunting look about them that you see in abused children. From just the temper tantrums we have seen just imagine what that child had to endure.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2281 on: May 30, 2011, 12:08:11 PM »

I don't think whoever placed the body expected it to take as long as it did.

Within close proximity to the home, close proximity to the reoad.

The child's remains were discovered with items belonging in the Anthony's home- so, regardless of the actual cause of death, there's a strong possibility the child died at the home.

I kept thinking what would be an alternative to placing duct tape on the childs nose, aside from the suffocation theory and I wondered if the duct tape wasn't possibility attatched to keep the insects from invading Caylee's remains through the mouth and nasal openings.

Wrapping Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket (I assume from her bed) seems like it was made in a comfort jesture.  Aside from the blanket, the reemains, the two garbage bags and the laundery bag, I wonder if anything else was located at the remains site.

Oh well, just thinking out loud from another sleep deprived monkey.....

I know the Winnie the Pooh blanket was found at the remains site..but I never read where it was wrapped around her..her bones were scattered in a very large area...is there a link where I could read more about the blanket? 

I don't picture Casey wrapping her in the blanket as a comfort gesture..after she shot her up with chloroform, duct taped her mouth and nose tightly embedding it in her hair, then trash bags..fianlly a laundry hamper..it would really shock me if the blanket was wrapped around her..I think that was something left in the car she pitched out.

The heart sticker was the final kiss off if you will..she loved her more in death then in life.  It wasn't a loving gesture in my opinion it was just the opposite.

Like everything else, Gypsy, I'm speculating about the use of blanket.

I'm assuming the blanket located with or around the remains is the one we've seen pictured on Caylee's bed- which sorta looks like a toddler bed comforter, which was part of a set, and was normally kept on Caylee's bed. 

What would be the purpose of removing the blanket off the bed?

In an emergency situation?  To provide warmth? To comfort?  To wrap up?

In addition to the two black garbage bags with yellow handles, for concealing,

In addition to the canvas type laundry bag with handles, for transporting,

In addition to the Henkel brand duct tape, used for?

I don't know where, on SM, but it was discussed there were remnants of a picture frame located- allegedly at the remains site, one of which had a red heart/sticker on the matting at one time. 

One of our monkeys mentioned it- stated the actual photo with the sticker was viewed on the NG show with the sticker.

Anyone remember discussing this please clarify, TIA.

Monkey King - it was me that brought up the framed pic of Caylee with the heart sticker on the matte. I'll have to dig for it, I'm not even sure what day I posted about it, but it was within the last 2 weeks. One thing that has always weighed heavy on my mind is that I believe after Casey dumped Caylee in the swamp, she returned to the area on several occasions to leave "gifts" so to speak. The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime. I even wonder if that's what happened to Caylee's "teddy bear."
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2282 on: May 30, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »

What i dont understand is Cindy had three years of showing Caylees room and showing pictures of her for money and NOW when she is on the stand she suddenly breaks down when she sees Caylees room a room that she sees every day...?? they did say she did not even look at Casey when she got off the stand, but Casey was having a meltdown not sure what about, i am waiting for Lee to take the stand to see if they ask him what the secret was that he said he would keep during the memorial and if he admits to feeling her up
Jesse, you wrote: ... but Casey was having a meltdown not sure what about...
I showed that clip to hubby just now and realized again that Casey showed real emotion.  Why was she upset?  Cindy was not asked about the abuse. Cindy was not denying the abuse.  Why is everyone so convinced that Casey thought he mother was not supporting the OS? Hugging George?  Was it because Casey thought Cindy would believe the abuse happened?  And the words about three years? I am just lost with all that emotion from Casey.  We have all seen her fake emotions for too long.  This was real. Casey was devastated. I think I need to step away...far away.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2283 on: May 30, 2011, 12:12:02 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/43215036#43215036
News
Will text messages damage Casey's defense?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-did-her-defense-team-go-too-far.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Did her defense team go too far?
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony, Good Morning America, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, Today, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on May, 30 2011 11:16 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2284 on: May 30, 2011, 12:14:21 PM »

I can't sleep.  While trying to sleep I had 2 thoughts

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2285 on: May 30, 2011, 12:16:36 PM »

What i dont understand is Cindy had three years of showing Caylees room and showing pictures of her for money and NOW when she is on the stand she suddenly breaks down when she sees Caylees room a room that she sees every day...?? they did say she did not even look at Casey when she got off the stand, but Casey was having a meltdown not sure what about, i am waiting for Lee to take the stand to see if they ask him what the secret was that he said he would keep during the memorial and if he admits to feeling her up
Jesse, you wrote: ... but Casey was having a meltdown not sure what about...
I showed that clip to hubby just now and realized again that Casey showed real emotion.  Why was she upset?  Cindy was not asked about the abuse. Cindy was not denying the abuse.  Why is everyone so convinced that Casey thought he mother was not supporting the OS? Hugging George?  Was it because Casey thought Cindy would believe the abuse happened?  And the words about three years? I am just lost with all that emotion from Casey.  We have all seen her fake emotions for too long.  This was real. Casey was devastated. I think I need to step away...far away.

She was devastated because her mother was not riding her bus any more.  IMO. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2286 on: May 30, 2011, 12:17:12 PM »

Do You know how many times Cindy cried when showing the pic's?
Jmo, it all sunk in at one time, now knowing casey had something to do with Caylee death.

maybe thats it, i just know she gave countless interviews and showed that room and sold pictures for money and didnt blink an eye until she got up on the stand she couldnt stop crying, could of course as you say be alot more than just the picture, the realization that Casey did do it from all she has heard so far

I posted this earlier but accidently put it in another monkeys quote:

i think George always knew in his heart that Caylee was dead.  I think it was similar to his disbelief that Casey was working but he wasn't allowed to rock the boat with Cindy.  I think Cindy was the one in complete denial and that was why George, in part, behaved as he did.  He wanted to cooperate with the police and did so to the extent that it didn't send Cindy completely over the edge and totally alienate her from him.  I think that Cindy wasn't going to hear anything but that Caylee was alive and that Casey had nothing to do with her death.  I think that put George in an awful position.  I could be totally wrong about that but both of their actions are consistent with that scenario.

I also always thought all this would have made more sense if Casey had been molested by George.  The defense has actually swayed me that is NOT the case.  I also thought the parents actions of almost begging Casey for any contact even after Caylee was found (and therefore certainly dead) was out of guilt for something like a molestation having happened.  Looking back now and NOT factoring in any molestation, I think that Cindy always had protected Casey from George holding her to task.  I think Cindy truly wouldn't accept or allow anyone around her who thought that Casey killed Caylee.  I think that is why Mr. Nejame quit, he always said that he wouldn't do anything to protect Casey and I think Cindy wouldn't do anything but protect Casey.  I believe that when told that Casey knew all along that Caylee was dead and then leveled the accusations against George and LEE (accusing Lee does absolutely nothing to help her defense - even if it did happen) Cindy had absolutely no choice but to accept reality.  Denial is part of the grieving process.  Cindy had been in denial about a lot of other things regarding Casey, so in hindsight it doesn't surprise me this took so long.  Remember when it was said that George knew a lot about a lot of things.  I think that was certainly true and was more readily to admit it to the police.

Anyway, the fact that even Cindy couldn't go along with Casey's lies anymore and the timing of it is really what made me NOT believe that the allegations of George molesting Casey were true.  I think it is easier to think that there is an event or trauma that would explain someone so cold as Casey but it may not be any more than a psychopath put in the perfect home conditions that brought all those negative traits to an awful culmination.  In my mind it is almost like Casey was an open sore that festered in that home.  I hope the jury sees it my way  and realizes that Casey had almost every advantage a child / young adult growing up could have.  In my mind that makes what she did so much worse.  If she had been working for the two years she said she had been or going to school she could have moved out if she hated her parents that much.  Instead she was lazy.  Plain and simple.   Too lazy to work, too lazy to study, and ultimately too lazy to watch Caylee those few times she had too.

Cheekymonkey - good analogy - BBM - it is almost like Casey was an open sore that festered in that home.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2287 on: May 30, 2011, 12:21:57 PM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 

Thanks Raven.  This is driving me absolutely bat crazy and it is annoying me that this jury is so blind to all of this gunk.

I don't know why the state is not pounding home certain facts, other than Mr. George did most of the friend's testimony, and he is very laid back and as I have said before, I feel, just doing his job, but is really not that all interested in the results, other than what an acquittal would like like under his command.  I am hoping, where it really counts, that Linda or Jeff will do those witnesses. 

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2288 on: May 30, 2011, 12:30:47 PM »

The child's remains were discovered with items belonging in the Anthony's home- so, regardless of the actual cause of death, there's a strong possibility the child died at the home.

I kept thinking what would be an alternative to placing duct tape on the childs nose, aside from the suffocation theory and I wondered if the duct tape wasn't possibility attatched to keep the insects from invading Caylee's remains through the mouth and nasal openings.

Wrapping Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket (I assume from her bed) seems like it was made in a comfort jesture.  Aside from the blanket, the reemains, the two garbage bags and the laundery bag, I wonder if anything else was located at the remains site.

I know the Winnie the Pooh blanket was found at the remains site..but I never read where it was wrapped around her..her bones were scattered in a very large area...is there a link where I could read more about the blanket? 

I don't picture Casey wrapping her in the blanket as a comfort gesture..after she shot her up with chloroform, duct taped her mouth and nose tightly embedding it in her hair, then trash bags..fianlly a laundry hamper..it would really shock me if the blanket was wrapped around her..I think that was something left in the car she pitched out.

The heart sticker was the final kiss off if you will..she loved her more in death then in life.  It wasn't a loving gesture in my opinion it was just the opposite.

I'm assuming the blanket located with or around the remains is the one we've seen pictured on Caylee's bed- which sorta looks like a toddler bed comforter, which was part of a set, and was normally kept on Caylee's bed. 

I don't know where, on SM, but it was discussed there were remnants of a picture frame located- allegedly at the remains site, one of which had a red heart/sticker on the matting at one time. 

One of our monkeys mentioned it- stated the actual photo with the sticker was viewed on the NG show with the sticker.

Monkey King - it was me that brought up the framed pic of Caylee with the heart sticker on the matte. I'll have to dig for it, I'm not even sure what day I posted about it, but it was within the last 2 weeks. One thing that has always weighed heavy on my mind is that I believe after Casey dumped Caylee in the swamp, she returned to the area on several occasions to leave "gifts" so to speak. The criminal always returns to the scene of the crime. I even wonder if that's what happened to Caylee's "teddy bear."

Found it... the previous discussion regarding the picture....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9919.msg1353526#msg1353526
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2289 on: May 30, 2011, 12:30:57 PM »

I can't sleep.  While trying to sleep I had 2 thoughts

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.

I believe the pings were at the A's house until around 4:30 p.m. that day.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2290 on: May 30, 2011, 12:32:29 PM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 

Thanks Raven.  This is driving me absolutely bat crazy and it is annoying me that this jury is so blind to all of this gunk.

I don't know why the state is not pounding home certain facts, other than Mr. George did most of the friend's testimony, and he is very laid back and as I have said before, I feel, just doing his job, but is really not that all interested in the results, other than what an acquittal would like like under his command.  I am hoping, where it really counts, that Linda or Jeff will do those witnesses. 

They will....this is a long trial....more to come...it will be put together layer-by-layer, which will be devastating when it's all pointed out during closing arguments.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2291 on: May 30, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »

Listening again to Linda's opening statement - I pick up on so much more (because I knew so much about the case, Linda's opening confirmed what we'd learned over the years) now, going back and listening, as it's really pointing out that Linda is following the outline of her opening statement, with the evidence she's producing in court. 

I just love the way KC used her phone ALL the time and what a great record it points out for where she is at any given time.
In Tampa....phfttt!!!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2292 on: May 30, 2011, 12:47:43 PM »

I was trying to find stats on Jeff Ashton and Linda, like how many cases they have won/lost?  I can't find any. Anybody know where I may look?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2293 on: May 30, 2011, 12:58:25 PM »

Not stats.... but a good article about some of Jeff Ashton's work...

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/02/07/nyregion/dna-fingerprinting-tests-becoming-a-factor-in-courts.html

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2294 on: May 30, 2011, 01:04:43 PM »

Found it... the previous discussion regarding the picture....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9919.msg1353526#msg1353526

That's it!  

Now we need to locate the evidence picture of the frame section and try and find the pic from NG.

It is very possible that Casey left some things at the site.

Nothing would really surprise me anymore, you?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2295 on: May 30, 2011, 01:06:41 PM »

Another article about Jeff Ashton....
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/27347743/detail.html

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2296 on: May 30, 2011, 01:06:45 PM »

HHHmmmmm, I just had a thought that I've never had before(and I think I've thought of everything in this case several times over).  I am wondering if there could be chloroform on the blanket??????????  Could traces of it possibly be on it, or would it have all evaporated????????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2297 on: May 30, 2011, 01:12:03 PM »

HHHmmmmm, I just had a thought that I've never had before(and I think I've thought of everything in this case several times over).  I am wondering if there could be chloroform on the blanket??????????  Could traces of it possibly be on it, or would it have all evaporated????????????

I don't know, but I think if there had been chloroform on the blanket, we would have seen that in a document dump, and I do not remember seeing anything like that.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2298 on: May 30, 2011, 01:12:27 PM »

Wow, how young he is here.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2299 on: May 30, 2011, 01:13:48 PM »

Eco-USA: Toxics: Chemicals: Chloroform
Chloroform

Disclaimer

Introduction

Chloroform is also known as trichloromethane, methane chloride, or methyltrichloride. It is a colorless liquid with a pleasant, non-irritating odor and slightly sweet taste. Most of the chloroform found in the environment comes from industry. It will only burn when it reaches very high temperatures. Chloroform was one of the first inhaled anesthetics to be used during surgery, but it is not used for anesthesia today. Nearly all the chloroform made in the United States today is used to make other chemicals, but some is sold or traded to other countries. We also import chloroform.

Chloroform enters the environment from chemical companies, paper mills, waste water from sewage treatment plants, and drinking water that contains chlorine. Chloroform can enter the air directly from factories that make or use it, and by evaporating from water and soil that contain it. It can enter water and soil when waste water that contains chlorine is released into water or soil. It may enter water and soil from spills and by leaks from storage and waste sites. In addition to its industrial production and use, small amounts of chloroform are formed as an unwanted product during the process of adding chlorine to water. Chlorine is added to most drinking water and many waste waters to destroy bacteria. There are many ways for chloroform to enter the environment, so small amounts of it are likely to be found almost everywhere.

Fate & Transport

Chloroform evaporates very quickly when exposed to air. Chloroform also dissolves easily in water, but does not stick to the soil very well. This means that it can travel down through soil to ground water where it can enter a water supply. Chloroform lasts for a long time in both the air and in the ground water. Most chloroform in the air eventually breaks down, but this process is slow. The breakdown products in air include phosgene, which is more toxi than chloroform, and hydrogen chloride, which is also toxic. Some chloroform may break down in soil. Chloroform does not appear to build up in great amounts in plants and animals, but we find some small amounts of chloroform in foods.

http://www.eco-usa.net/toxics/chemicals/chloroform.shtml

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.