April 20, 2024, 09:19:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770409 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2360 on: May 30, 2011, 03:11:29 PM »

Anyone on, that lives in Florida?
Is there anything around Johnson's Wrecker?  Stores, gas stations.

If I remember correctly, there is a 7-11 and a Khols close. Assuming that is the one on Narcossee Road where they took it. I am thinking there is also a U-Haul close to it too.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2361 on: May 30, 2011, 03:11:38 PM »

HLN has bozo going through all their lies.
Hi turbo! I amwatching it ughhhh he is so hard to listen to. He says the state has reached a level of desperation... quite the opposite.
turbo? do you notice jeff ashton in the background laughing quietly?

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2362 on: May 30, 2011, 03:12:15 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

6:31:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:10 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:54 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:06:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 6:31:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:10 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:54 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:06:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:20:00 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Amy H.’s cell ph

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

These are the flurry of calls that cause me to suspect that Casey discovered her daughter had died of an unintended chloroforum overdose and ... her initial response out of panic was to contact her mother ... her father.

It is my understanding that Casey's attempts to contact either parent in these flurry of calls was unsuccessful.  Am I right?

Janet

Correction.  I believe that the following flurry of calls is when something happened to Caylee and ... Casey's initial response was to contact either her mother or father.

Janet

++++

Blonde's Timeline:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

In your opinion (anyone) does George being included in this flurry of calls help or hurt the defenses "theory" he covered up the accidental drowning of Caylee?

In my opinion ... it helps to exonerate George from any wrongdoing encompassing the death of his granddaughter.

George testified under oath at the trial ... he was not granted immunity from prosecution.  This is the reason I believe his claims that he had no connection to the death and disposal of his granddaughter.  This is the reason that I believe no concrete  proof exists that he sexual molested Casey.  George knows the consequences of purjury.

IMO

Janet

This is a good point...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2363 on: May 30, 2011, 03:12:35 PM »

If I remember correctly, there is a 7-11 and a Khols close. Assuming that is the one on Narcossee Road where they took it. I am thinking there is also a U-Haul close to it too.
there is a sams club and a gas station and a subway that was mentioned.

Loca
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2364 on: May 30, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »

Is there anything around Johnson's Wrecker?  Stores, gas stations.
I'm in FL, but not the Orlando area. Not sure about a gas station near Johnson's wrecker, but this week prosecutor's entered into evidence a pic of Casey's car at Amscot and the surrounding area. There was a gas station right there! So KC's claim that her car "broke down" at Amscot was total bunk...big surprise. Fact is she dumped the car because of the decomp smell...MMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2365 on: May 30, 2011, 03:15:24 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the blog from, I think her name was Cathie, that was at the trial the other day and posted pictures?

She has red hair, and was with her Mom at the trial. I forgot to save the link...TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1364283#msg1364283

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2366 on: May 30, 2011, 03:16:30 PM »

there is a sams club and a gas station and a subway that was mentioned.

Tks guys.  Wonder if LE got the cam tapes from there.
Ping map shows her around there...at 4:57pm on the 16th of June 08.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2367 on: May 30, 2011, 03:21:48 PM »

OMG! Now in the OS from Baez, his saying yes in fact Casey "LIED" about the nanny....

How does this effect the other case now with Zanny ?? What will happen to that case now as surely this can be used to fry her in it ???

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2368 on: May 30, 2011, 03:23:49 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-did-her-defense-team-go-too-far.html/comment-page-2

Casey Anthony: Did her defense team go too far?
posted by halboedeker on May, 30 2011 11:16 AM

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2369 on: May 30, 2011, 03:27:06 PM »

I just heard George testify that he was probably the one that put the tape over the gas can so that it wouldn't smell up the shed.  That is funny b/c that makes a heck of a lot more sense than trying to frame his daughter for his granddaughters ACCIDENTAL drowning.  I hope this jury has an iota of common sense.   
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2370 on: May 30, 2011, 03:28:51 PM »

Laughing while I watch Baez try to impeach George with previous testimony after showing George the wrong picture associated with his previous testimony.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2371 on: May 30, 2011, 03:30:59 PM »

If this ping chart is correct , has casey in the parking lot of the    
Ping 64
3:06 pm - 11:37 pm Orange County Sheriff‎.

Unless there was some thing around there, then drove to.???

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045ae22ed686956f709&ll=28.530845,-81.321487&spn=0.256988,0.433273&t=h&z=11

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2372 on: May 30, 2011, 03:32:02 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Monkeys!  ::justice2NJ::

I really think KC expected Cindy to back her up. After George's affairs, laziness, money issues, she figured mommy would dump him if she made her allegations. Thats where the personality disorder kicks in, borderlines try to divide and conquer..FOOLED again!

I can't wait to see what Lee does and KC's reaction to what Lee does!  

Ditto, however we have No clue what's going to come out of his mouth.

Edit: Fixed quote box
  last time Lee was in court-after the jail house letters were released-and she said he sexualy abused her--when he was on  ::the stand he looked at her and said I love you---thats when I knew Lee was not playing with a full deck--oh lets not forget the memorial sevice cma cma--so its anyones guess what that nut will say-
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2373 on: May 30, 2011, 03:33:57 PM »

If this ping chart is correct , has casey in the parking lot of the    
Ping 64
3:06 pm - 11:37 pm Orange County Sheriff‎.

Unless there was some thing around there, then drove to.???

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045ae22ed686956f709&ll=28.530845,-81.321487&spn=0.256988,0.433273&t=h&z=11

The prosecution has to know about this, IF again the chart IS correct.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2374 on: May 30, 2011, 03:34:27 PM »

THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

Afternoon - June 16th

1.  Caylee dies of an unintended drug overdose (chloroform) while Casey is doing whatever Casey does when she is suppose to be at “work”.  How did the unintended drug overdose occur (injected or inhaled).  If inhaled, what did she use to dose Caylee with?

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother and in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

3.  Considering both parents are at work … Casey returns home.

4.  Casey changes a deceased Caylee's clothing.  Why did she change her clothing?  Can you imagine changing you dead child's clothing.  Gives me chills just thinking about it.  I am not disagreeing, just saying that that thought is horrible and I could not do it.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent the escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.  How did she know that fluids would try to escape, and did she really think duct tape would stop it?

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body in three garbage bags.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's body in the backyard playhouse.

8.  Casey contacts and meets up with boyfriend.

9.  Casey spends evening at boyfriend's residence watching videos.  And boinking her BF.

June 17th

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with boyfriend.

Afternoon - June 18th

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work.

2.  Casey borrows shovel from neighbour.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from inside playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24th

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jackson.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  Casey returns her father's gas can and leaves but returns home later.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter man.

5.  Realizing the plastic garbage bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

JUNE 25TH- 27TH

1.  Casey complains of the foul odor to her friend.

JUNE 27TH

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle

My comments and questions to your theory are in bold. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2375 on: May 30, 2011, 03:39:51 PM »

Here is something to think about regarding Casey's calls on June 16th:   She calls her father, mother, friends....NO calls to a nanny.   If she was looking for a sitter she would have called her "Zanny the nanny" who according to Casey was with Caylee rather regularly & supposedly pretty available all the time or she would have asked any of her friends if they could watch Caylee, she did not.

It is my belief that the "flurry" of calls were not about getting a sitter but more to cover her tracks, even if she had killed Caylee unintentionally she would have NEVER been able to compose herself during her communications with Tony L much less go to Blockbuster & rent murder movies to spend the night boinking him into the next day as if nothing happened.  PTSD would not have set in that immediate nor would she have the presence of mind fading in and out of her "blocked memory"  to have to go back and continue covering her tracks over the course of a month including disposing of a body, especially her daughter.   Her claims that she feared her father or mother could be perceived as valid BUT once caught she would have spilled that it was an accident after she was arrested.   There is no way she has sat in jail for 3 years over an unintentional or accidental act without spilling it even if it meant facing child neglect or abuse charges with involuntary manslaughter....its a far cry different than felony murder, for that matter 3 years later she could have conceivably been getting out of jail already.   If the excuses dont fit, you must discount it.

Casey is too spiteful & vengeful when crossed, I believe she was fixated on her lies & stealing catching up to her.   The argument she had with Cindy the night of June 15th over stealing from her grandparents again most likely included Cindy discussing getting custody of Caylee if this horrendous behavior continued.   Caylee was getting old enough to tell her grandparents or anyone that "Zanny" didnt exist & repeat things that she has seen or heard.  I think Casey may have told Caylee that she was going to go visit someone named Zanny but she knew that sooner or later Caylee would be able to say that there was no Zanny.   It was closing in on Casey & she knew it.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2376 on: May 30, 2011, 03:51:08 PM »

Here is something to think about regarding Casey's calls on June 16th:   She calls her father, mother, friends....NO calls to a nanny.   If she was looking for a sitter she would have called her "Zanny the nanny" who according to Casey was with Caylee rather regularly & supposedly pretty available all the time or she would have asked any of her friends if they could watch Caylee, she did not.

It is my belief that the "flurry" of calls were not about getting a sitter but more to cover her tracks, even if she had killed Caylee unintentionally she would have NEVER been able to compose herself during her communications with Tony L much less go to Blockbuster & rent murder movies to spend the night boinking him into the next day as if nothing happened.  PTSD would not have set in that immediate nor would she have the presence of mind fading in and out of her "blocked memory"  to have to go back and continue covering her tracks over the course of a month including disposing of a body, especially her daughter.   Her claims that she feared her father or mother could be perceived as valid BUT once caught she would have spilled that it was an accident after she was arrested.   There is no way she has sat in jail for 3 years over an unintentional or accidental act without spilling it even if it meant facing child neglect or abuse charges with involuntary manslaughter....its a far cry different than felony murder, for that matter 3 years later she could have conceivably been getting out of jail already.   If the excuses dont fit, you must discount it.

Casey is too spiteful & vengeful when crossed, I believe she was fixated on her lies & stealing catching up to her.   The argument she had with Cindy the night of June 15th over stealing from her grandparents again most likely included Cindy discussing getting custody of Caylee if this horrendous behavior continued.   Caylee was getting old enough to tell her grandparents or anyone that "Zanny" didnt exist & repeat things that she has seen or heard.  I think Casey may have told Caylee that she was going to go visit someone named Zanny but she knew that sooner or later Caylee would be able to say that there was no Zanny.   It was closing in on Casey & she knew it.

I agree that nobody would sit in jail on a 1st degree murder charge wtih the possibility of life wo parole or DP if this were an accident.  Totally proposterous to think this, and IMO, that is probably one of the 1st things the Jury will think about when deliberating. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2377 on: May 30, 2011, 03:57:10 PM »

Casey wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her on the a$$.

How many people believe she actually told the truth to Baez?

I don't.

Knowing your client is really guilty affects your ability to represent your client to the best of your ability sub-conciously.

I think a lot of people view him as a scum, but most people don't care for defense attorney's anyway- unless of course you need one.

I think Baez has been frustrated with Casey all along, trying to put on a unified front to the public.

He knows what the facts are, I believe he's just trying to level those facts with something sensational to keep Casey from getting the needle.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2378 on: May 30, 2011, 04:08:08 PM »

If the guy at walmart actually saw them at 4pm...Wonder where they went afterwoods.
Have to wait till this guy takes the stand.  I want to hear.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2379 on: May 30, 2011, 04:08:24 PM »

I just heard George testify that he was probably the one that put the tape over the gas can so that it wouldn't smell up the shed.  That is funny b/c that makes a heck of a lot more sense than trying to frame his daughter for his granddaughters ACCIDENTAL drowning.  I hope this jury has an iota of common sense.   

my hubby did the same thing to ours!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.