April 16, 2024, 02:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 769818 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2380 on: May 30, 2011, 04:09:19 PM »

As far as I remember, in Casey's jailhouse letters, she stated Lee was the one and George may have too.    How did this get turned around so badly???  What she is accusing now, does not match the letters.   moo

they had to turn it to GA to give 'reason' for him helping KC dispose of Caylee's body. One thing bothers me though and  can't shake it....GA told River/Crystal in Nov (IIRC), it was a terrible accident that snowballed. This makes me believe...and it fits....that JB told them in Nov the drowning story and where she dumped Caylee's body....that's when Cindy sent Dominic Casey to the swamp to look for her body.  For me it all fits.....except for the whooopppppsssss in the opening statement.......but I  have no doubt from their reactions they knew this was coming....the sexual abuse story....not sure they had any idea about the part about GA helping and being there when Caylee 'drown' in the pool though.  But they certainly did not react .....so I applaud their attorney...I think he put the fear of God and Judge Perry in them in that if they reacted, made faces, shook their head or start talking in tongues, their butts would be out of the court room and only allowed in when they testified.

Hi Sunny--
As I recall, Baez did ask George if he had been prepped by the State the previous night.  There was an objection and the judge read the law which permits the attorneys to go over testimony with a witness, prior to their taking the stand.  It's my understanding that under FL law, both the defense and the State must furnish the other party with a copy of their opening statement so that there are no surprises.

Hi BB!  Yes, I heard that too....but I have never heard of sharing their opening statements???  Are you sure of that?  I was looking at Jeff and his reactions didn't strike me as he was hearing something he had heard/read already. I am not doubting your word...but I am gonna ask my Orlando attorney friend if this is the case. It would explain how the A's were so nonreactive....

Hi Sunny---No, I am not absolutely sure, but I heard it on TV somewhere.  It might be true or it might not.  Also, Linda had those questions ready for George in short order if she had just heard it.  If you find out for sure, please post it. 

UPDATE FOR BB and anyone else who is interested:

BB I asked my 'friend' here's his reply:

Q: A friend/poster is under this understanding............It's my understanding that under FL law, both the defense and the State must furnish the other party with a copy of their opening statement so that there are no surprises.
Is this correct??

A:  Not correct at all. Under Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure 3.220, each side must provide the other a list of all their witnesses so that that there are no surprises. This must be what they were talking about. No such rule whatsoever for opening statements.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2381 on: May 30, 2011, 04:09:51 PM »

If the guy at walmart actually saw them at 4pm...Wonder where they went afterwoods.
Have to wait till this guy takes the stand.  I want to hear.

wouldn't the surveillance cameras at Walmart have picked them up somewhere in the store/parking lot?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2382 on: May 30, 2011, 04:11:01 PM »

Here is something to think about regarding Casey's calls on June 16th:   She calls her father, mother, friends....NO calls to a nanny.   If she was looking for a sitter she would have called her "Zanny the nanny" who according to Casey was with Caylee rather regularly & supposedly pretty available all the time or she would have asked any of her friends if they could watch Caylee, she did not.

It is my belief that the "flurry" of calls were not about getting a sitter but more to cover her tracks, even if she had killed Caylee unintentionally she would have NEVER been able to compose herself during her communications with Tony L much less go to Blockbuster & rent murder movies to spend the night boinking him into the next day as if nothing happened.  PTSD would not have set in that immediate nor would she have the presence of mind fading in and out of her "blocked memory"  to have to go back and continue covering her tracks over the course of a month including disposing of a body, especially her daughter.   Her claims that she feared her father or mother could be perceived as valid BUT once caught she would have spilled that it was an accident after she was arrested.   There is no way she has sat in jail for 3 years over an unintentional or accidental act without spilling it even if it meant facing child neglect or abuse charges with involuntary manslaughter....its a far cry different than felony murder, for that matter 3 years later she could have conceivably been getting out of jail already.   If the excuses dont fit, you must discount it.

Casey is too spiteful & vengeful when crossed, I believe she was fixated on her lies & stealing catching up to her.   The argument she had with Cindy the night of June 15th over stealing from her grandparents again most likely included Cindy discussing getting custody of Caylee if this horrendous behavior continued.   Caylee was getting old enough to tell her grandparents or anyone that "Zanny" didnt exist & repeat things that she has seen or heard.  I think Casey may have told Caylee that she was going to go visit someone named Zanny but she knew that sooner or later Caylee would be able to say that there was no Zanny.   It was closing in on Casey & she knew it.

Cap, you always have great posts.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2383 on: May 30, 2011, 04:12:16 PM »

I am just now listening to ricardo morales testimony.  I wonder why the state asked if he was married with children.  Doesn't seem relevant but I bet Casey didn't like hearing it.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2384 on: May 30, 2011, 04:15:37 PM »

Here is something to think about regarding Casey's calls on June 16th:   She calls her father, mother, friends....NO calls to a nanny.   If she was looking for a sitter she would have called her "Zanny the nanny" who according to Casey was with Caylee rather regularly & supposedly pretty available all the time or she would have asked any of her friends if they could watch Caylee, she did not.

It is my belief that the "flurry" of calls were not about getting a sitter but more to cover her tracks, even if she had killed Caylee unintentionally she would have NEVER been able to compose herself during her communications with Tony L much less go to Blockbuster & rent murder movies to spend the night boinking him into the next day as if nothing happened.  PTSD would not have set in that immediate nor would she have the presence of mind fading in and out of her "blocked memory"  to have to go back and continue covering her tracks over the course of a month including disposing of a body, especially her daughter.   Her claims that she feared her father or mother could be perceived as valid BUT once caught she would have spilled that it was an accident after she was arrested.   There is no way she has sat in jail for 3 years over an unintentional or accidental act without spilling it even if it meant facing child neglect or abuse charges with involuntary manslaughter....its a far cry different than felony murder, for that matter 3 years later she could have conceivably been getting out of jail already.   If the excuses dont fit, you must discount it.

Casey is too spiteful & vengeful when crossed, I believe she was fixated on her lies & stealing catching up to her.   The argument she had with Cindy the night of June 15th over stealing from her grandparents again most likely included Cindy discussing getting custody of Caylee if this horrendous behavior continued.   Caylee was getting old enough to tell her grandparents or anyone that "Zanny" didnt exist & repeat things that she has seen or heard.  I think Casey may have told Caylee that she was going to go visit someone named Zanny but she knew that sooner or later Caylee would be able to say that there was no Zanny.   It was closing in on Casey & she knew it.

ohhhh that's interesting I didn't even consider that - Caylee getting old enough to say Zanny didn't exist or even "mommy gives me medicine to make me sleep".   

Could that have been her motive?  Caylee getting old enough that she could "ruin" all of mommy dearest's lies?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2385 on: May 30, 2011, 04:22:34 PM »

Looking over the map, I can't help but wonder why this particular dump site for Caylee's remains.

(I've understood this area was used by the family to bury family pets.)

If Casey was trying to get someone to believe her story of a kidnapping,
why would she choose this site? 

Looking at the map, Suburban Drive seems to be one the main roads into this residential area.

I would assume it had a good amount of traffic which could become potential witnesses of seeing Casey's vehicle pulled off the road while she dumped the body.

Further up Suburban Drive was just as remote-

This place was what KC knew.

The gas can/George/trunk of the car thing - where KC ran past George to get the cans and shove them at him - IMO - was to keep him from the trunk so as not to see Caylee in the trunk...it scared KC and she jumped in the car and drove down the street and around the corner and tossed KC into the swamp. 

Evidence will come out proving that KC's car and turpenes on it - DNA analysis puts those turpenes coming from specific plants at the swamp site.  These turpenes do not fly through the air.  They are emitted when brushed against; therefore, KC's car had to be off the road, on the area just above the swamp area.

A "minor" witness saw a white car pulled into that area "during the day".  Never been much in the press about it because the female was a "minor".  I hope this comes out in court.

Anyrate, I'm thinking that KC got flustered because George almost caught her with Caylee in the car so she dumps her at the first place she could....literally. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2386 on: May 30, 2011, 04:22:52 PM »

I just rocked my sick 2 year old to sleep/nap.  The last thing she saw was her mommy looking at her smiling with love in my eyes before she fell asleep. (hopefully for a full hour)

I swear I could cry thinking what that precious little girl saw in Casey's eyes before she killed her.  I'm sure it wasn't "love".  That's the last thing she ever saw.  THOSE eyes full of hate? relief?  sad very sad
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2387 on: May 30, 2011, 04:24:55 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the blog from, I think her name was Cathie, that was at the trial the other day and posted pictures?

She has red hair, and was with her Mom at the trial. I forgot to save the link...TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1364283#msg1364283

Yes...and...she lef her purse on the seat, Caylee's car seat and "mama" baby doll in the car.  Yet, another weak attempt to foil LE - wanting them to think that they had been abducted.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2388 on: May 30, 2011, 04:27:05 PM »

Blondi tks for your time line thread.
From now on, I'll go there first before I post.
Seems like I get the answers to my questions....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #2389 on: May 30, 2011, 04:27:15 PM »

I was watching the replay of the Opening Statements today.  Something that sticks with me is that she showed more emotion, we saw actual tears, when she was angry at Cindy the other day than when Bozo was describing how she could have her father's penis in her mouth at 13, then go to school like nothing happened.

If I were more savvy, I'd put screen shots, frame by frame of each instance to compare.  She is truly evil.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2390 on: May 30, 2011, 04:28:27 PM »

If this ping chart is correct , has casey in the parking lot of the    
Ping 64
3:06 pm - 11:37 pm Orange County Sheriff‎.

Unless there was some thing around there, then drove to.???

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045ae22ed686956f709&ll=28.530845,-81.321487&spn=0.256988,0.433273&t=h&z=11

Sorry - in the parking lot of "where"?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2391 on: May 30, 2011, 04:30:43 PM »

THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

Afternoon - June 16th

1.  Caylee dies of an unintended drug overdose (chloroform) while Casey is doing whatever Casey does when she is suppose to be at “work”.  How did the unintended drug overdose occur (injected or inhaled).  If inhaled, what did she use to dose Caylee with?

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother and in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

3.  Considering both parents are at work … Casey returns home.

4.  Casey changes a deceased Caylee's clothing.  Why did she change her clothing?  Can you imagine changing you dead child's clothing.  Gives me chills just thinking about it.  I am not disagreeing, just saying that that thought is horrible and I could not do it.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent the escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.  How did she know that fluids would try to escape, and did she really think duct tape would stop it?

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body in three garbage bags.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's body in the backyard playhouse.

8.  Casey contacts and meets up with boyfriend.

9.  Casey spends evening at boyfriend's residence watching videos.  And boinking her BF.

June 17th

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with boyfriend.

Afternoon - June 18th

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work.

2.  Casey borrows shovel from neighbour.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from inside playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24th

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jackson.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  Casey returns her father's gas can and leaves but returns home later.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter man.

5.  Realizing the plastic garbage bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

JUNE 25TH- 27TH

1.  Casey complains of the foul odor to her friend.

JUNE 27TH

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle

My comments and questions to your theory are in bold. 

1.  How did the unintended drug overdose occur (injected or inhaled).  If inhaled, what did she use to dose Caylee with?

A.  I do not have clue how chloroform is administered.  High levels of chloroforum was forensically detected in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  Casey googled "chloroform" on the internet.  Could it be that Caylee was administer chloroform to put her to sleep whenever George and/or Cindy could not care for their granddaughter and Casey wanted to do her thing.

2.  Why did she change her clothing?

A.  The same reason Casey put a heart on that duct tape.  The same reason she wrapped her baby in a Winnie the Pooh blanket.  A warped sense of love.  A warped sense of closure.  Considering a deceased Caylee was discovered wearing difference clothes than George described when Casey and his granddaughter left the home on June 16th ... could it be that vomit/body fluids were already escaping and had soiled Caylee's clothes when Casey discovered that Caylee was deceased.

3.  How did she know that fluids would try to escape, and did she really think duct tape would stop it?

A.  Could it be vomit/body fluids were already escaping?  Could it be that it was Casey's belief that the duct tape would serve the purpose.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2392 on: May 30, 2011, 04:31:22 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the blog from, I think her name was Cathie, that was at the trial the other day and posted pictures?

She has red hair, and was with her Mom at the trial. I forgot to save the link...TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.msg1364283#msg1364283

Yes...and...she lef her purse on the seat, Caylee's car seat and "mama" baby doll in the car.  Yet, another weak attempt to foil LE - wanting them to think that they had been abducted.

I don't think you guys realize this because you've been on here so long.  Coming from a newbie I gotta say - you guys could REALLY work for the state or the police!  The theories you come up with make alot of sense, are logical & quite frankly are not only insightful but brilliant.  I just wish I had the time to go back & view months & months of posts!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2393 on: May 30, 2011, 04:34:09 PM »

I was watching the replay of the Opening Statements today.  Something that sticks with me is that she showed more emotion, we saw actual tears, when she was angry at Cindy the other day than when Bozo was describing how she could have her father's penis in her mouth at 13, then go to school like nothing happened.

If I were more savvy, I'd put screen shots, frame by frame of each instance to compare.  She is truly evil.

what stood out to me was burying her head in her team's chest - almost like she was hiding!
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2394 on: May 30, 2011, 04:35:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-did-her-defense-team-go-too-far.html/comment-page-2

Casey Anthony: Did her defense team go too far?
posted by halboedeker on May, 30 2011 11:16 AM

So color me confused...if Baez in his opening statement claims the reason George and Casey didnt call 911 immediately after finding caylee ACCIDENTLY drowned in the pool is because Cindy would never forgive Casey for not watching Caylee properly...why would Cindy be upset, she is actually the one who is most cupable because the defense claims she is the one to leave the ladder in the pool. The more I think about his senario the less and less it makes any sense...not to mention the leap from George to Kronk. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2395 on: May 30, 2011, 04:38:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-did-her-defense-team-go-too-far.html/comment-page-2

Casey Anthony: Did her defense team go too far?
posted by halboedeker on May, 30 2011 11:16 AM

So color me confused...if Baez in his opening statement claims the reason George and Casey didnt call 911 immediately after finding caylee ACCIDENTLY drowned in the pool is because Cindy would never forgive Casey for not watching Caylee properly...why would Cindy be upset, she is actually the one who is most cupable because the defense claims she is the one to leave the ladder in the pool. The more I think about his senario the less and less it makes any sense...not to mention the leap from George to Kronk. 

First - never try to "rationlize" something that is irrational.   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2396 on: May 30, 2011, 04:39:19 PM »

2.  Why did she change her clothing?

A.  Considering a deceased Caylee was discovered wearing difference clothes than George described when Casey and his granddaughter left the home on June 16th ... could it be that vomit/body fluids were already escaping and had soiled Caylee's clothes when Casey discovered that Caylee was deceased.

HI TAMIKOSMOM!!

What did George state Caylee was wearing when Caylee was last seen by him?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2397 on: May 30, 2011, 04:42:12 PM »

Casey wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her on the a$$.

How many people believe she actually told the truth to Baez?

I don't.

Knowing your client is really guilty affects your ability to represent your client to the best of your ability sub-conciously.

I think a lot of people view him as a scum, but most people don't care for defense attorney's anyway- unless of course you need one.

I think Baez has been frustrated with Casey all along, trying to put on a unified front to the public.

He knows what the facts are, I believe he's just trying to level those facts with something sensational to keep Casey from getting the needle.

He could have gone with an accident long ago.   He could go with an accident now, maybe even put suspicion on Roy Kronk (albeit ridiculous) BUT to put forward false allegations of sexual molestation knowing his client didnt even mention her father other than a "maybe" in a jail letter...that makes him scum.   The moment he knew Casey was lying to him he should have begged for a plea, he didnt & why didnt he, because he wants the sensationalism of this case but unfortunately for him any number of actions will in all likelihood cost him being disbarred rather than him benefiting from it.

The testimony so far as we know it is that Tony L stated that Casey did not accuse her father of sexually molesting her...she did make a half-baked accusation regarding her brother.  Casey's jail letter to her jail mate mentions a similar but more vague story regarding her brother with a mention of "maybe" her father too.   Its an obvious set up for her defense & a rather weak one at that.  To our knowledge Jesse was told a similar story regarding her brother, I dont recall any mention of her father to him, a proffer will happen when Jesse testifies as it occurred with Tony L.   If Jesse states the same as Tony, when and if Casey takes the stand she is immediately impeached if she puts the allegation forward with their testimony.

During her jail visits Casey tells her parents that they are the best grandparents Caylee could have, she further tells her father personally that he is the greatest father she has ever met & she means it from the heart.  When she was offered to talk to one of her parents privately in jail, she chose her father, it doesnt matter that it didnt take place.  This too goes against any allegation she makes now that her father molested her.

According to others, George confronted Casey when she was out of jail on bond.   He was witnessed stating that he was tired of living this lie & was insisting on Casey telling him where Caylee was.   If George took part in any cover up why would he confront Casey with people to witness it not knowing what Casey or even Cindy would say to refute it?   Why didnt Casey say right then and there "you know darn well what happened," she didnt.

This defense team should know that this is far from enough to hang their hats on, the jury will see that this is a desperate attempt to shift blame & make her appear as a victim.  The jury will put themselves in George's shoes & they will see it as despicable if they believe she is flat out lying.  It may not fall into the category of an aggravating factor to the murder but it will be in the back of their minds as they deliberate.   The defense is attempting to conduct a trial within a trial, it didnt work for the Menendez brothers & it wont work for Casey.  I do not even think that will be the determining factor whether she receives the DP versus LWOP.   What I am disheartened to see is just how many people are buying into any of this crapola.   You dont have to be a fan of the Anthonys or condone any of their own behavior previous to trial to not separate this wild & horrendous allegation from the truth.   I believe they should be held accountable for all of their own wrong doings but no one deserves to be stabbed in the heart the way this Satan's spawn is attempting to do & only proves how spiteful & venomous Casey is.   Casey is a monster & Im not fooled by her tears or her lies.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2398 on: May 30, 2011, 04:45:49 PM »

Looking over the map, I can't help but wonder why this particular dump site for Caylee's remains.

(I've understood this area was used by the family to bury family pets.)

If Casey was trying to get someone to believe her story of a kidnapping,
why would she choose this site? 

Looking at the map, Suburban Drive seems to be one the main roads into this residential area.

I would assume it had a good amount of traffic which could become potential witnesses of seeing Casey's vehicle pulled off the road while she dumped the body.

Further up Suburban Drive was just as remote-

This place was what KC knew.

The gas can/George/trunk of the car thing - where KC ran past George to get the cans and shove them at him - IMO - was to keep him from the trunk so as not to see Caylee in the trunk...it scared KC and she jumped in the car and drove down the street and around the corner and tossed KC into the swamp. 

Evidence will come out proving that KC's car and turpenes on it - DNA analysis puts those turpenes coming from specific plants at the swamp site.  These turpenes do not fly through the air.  They are emitted when brushed against; therefore, KC's car had to be off the road, on the area just above the swamp area.

A "minor" witness saw a white car pulled into that area "during the day".  Never been much in the press about it because the female was a "minor".  I hope this comes out in court.

Anyrate, I'm thinking that KC got flustered because George almost caught her with Caylee in the car so she dumps her at the first place she could....literally. 

Yes....and in her haste, fluids leaked from the bag...
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2399 on: May 30, 2011, 04:46:05 PM »

what stood out to me was burying her head in her team's chest - almost like she was hiding!

Or it was time to nurse.

Hi Beth~ Hope you're sleeping better!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.