April 25, 2024, 08:55:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770988 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2400 on: May 30, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »

Looking over the map, I can't help but wonder why this particular dump site for Caylee's remains.

(I've understood this area was used by the family to bury family pets.)

If Casey was trying to get someone to believe her story of a kidnapping,
why would she choose this site? 

Looking at the map, Suburban Drive seems to be one the main roads into this residential area.

I would assume it had a good amount of traffic which could become potential witnesses of seeing Casey's vehicle pulled off the road while she dumped the body.

Further up Suburban Drive was just as remote-

This place was what KC knew.

The gas can/George/trunk of the car thing - where KC ran past George to get the cans and shove them at him - IMO - was to keep him from the trunk so as not to see Caylee in the trunk...it scared KC and she jumped in the car and drove down the street and around the corner and tossed KC into the swamp. 

Evidence will come out proving that KC's car and turpenes on it - DNA analysis puts those turpenes coming from specific plants at the swamp site.  These turpenes do not fly through the air.  They are emitted when brushed against; therefore, KC's car had to be off the road, on the area just above the swamp area.

A "minor" witness saw a white car pulled into that area "during the day".  Never been much in the press about it because the female was a "minor".  I hope this comes out in court.

Anyrate, I'm thinking that KC got flustered because George almost caught her with Caylee in the car so she dumps her at the first place she could....literally. 

The next day is when she began telling Amy her car smelled

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2401 on: May 30, 2011, 04:50:34 PM »

Was it ever determined what the stains in Caylee's car seat were of?

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2402 on: May 30, 2011, 04:52:32 PM »

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/01/15/lost-jailhouse-visit-between-george-cindy-and-casey-anthony-august-14-2008/

I just watched these all again, and I cannot believe that beotch.  ME ME ME ME ME.

I am just as much of a victim...................

What a hoebag.

She WANTS TO MEET WITH HER FATHER. 

I don't hear the "don't worry I didn't tell them anything" comment.  I must be on the wrong call or visitation.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2403 on: May 30, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »

ZooMom - my suggestion.....

Don't go back and read that forum again.  You got away with your brains and common sense this time but next time you might not be so luckly.  Stupid sometimes rubs off. 

Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2404 on: May 30, 2011, 04:54:04 PM »

Does anybody know if JBP was present when Beotchface had her meltdown after Cindy left the stand jury left room?  If he were present, why wouldn't he do something or did he miss the meltdown?  I think he probably left for the 10 minute break already. 

Looks like he was leaving before the meltdown

Have to say, look at the stunned look on Casey's face here!  Cindy pulled the rug right out from under her...finally!  I think Cindy and everyone else in the family had always attributed Casey's behavior as "just Casey being Casey".  I really think the A's had no clue just how evil Casey really was and what she was capable of.  I think Mark Lippman was a wakeup call, echoing Mark Nejame's original assessment three years ago. JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2405 on: May 30, 2011, 04:57:42 PM »

If this is for real, she says "MAKE HIM STOP"
hmmm....I didn't get that but okay.  I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure that it was KC's voice or what she was referring to.  Frankly, I'd have guessed she wanted Jose to stop playing footsie with her.  lol

It is VERY real....she said that when Jeff Ashton was talking about Caylee's killer putting the duct tape over her mouth...one...piece ....at ....a.......time. It was during a hearing....it is very real!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2406 on: May 30, 2011, 04:59:33 PM »

::snipping::My second question is - could zanny be  zanax - a drug? Could she have been drugging her 2 1/2 year old for some time? Is there any evidence that would suggest that?  ::snipping2::

I had asked the same thing, and apparently it had been discussed and a few people had thought the same, Kermit.  It makes sense to me.

I looked on the autopsy, the toxicology reports - they all seemed to come back as negative. But they don't rule out drugs... just didn't find any.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/anthony,%20caylee_report.pdf  (p. 36/36)

"In summary, volatiles and drugs were not detected in the specimens obtained from the remains of Skeletal Remains Unidenfied; ME 2008-001567.  These results do not rule-out the decedent's prior use and/or exposure to volatiles and/or drugs."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2407 on: May 30, 2011, 05:00:20 PM »

2.  Why did she change her clothing?

A.  Considering a deceased Caylee was discovered wearing difference clothes than George described when Casey and his granddaughter left the home on June 16th ... could it be that vomit/body fluids were already escaping and had soiled Caylee's clothes when Casey discovered that Caylee was deceased.

HI TAMIKOSMOM!!

What did George state Caylee was wearing when Caylee was last seen by him?

Casey Anthony Trial Today
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
GEORGE ANTHONY ON THE STAND

<snipped>

George states he wakes up around 7am when Cindy has left or is going to work. He has coffee and spends time with Caylee.  He would help her to the BR and assist her with brushing he teeth. He would help her with breakfast. It was "a great morning' per George. Caylees favorite videos were 101 Dalmations and Lady in the Tramp. He recalls first seeing Casey around 10am.  He is not sure as he cherished "morning time" with Caylee.Casey left the house around  , he remembers watching the food channel, Caylee was wearing blue jeans and pink top, and Caylee said she was going to see Zanny when asked.

<snipped>

http://caseyanthonytrialtodayinreview.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-anthony-on-stand.html

Defense: Caylee drowned in her grandparents' pool
May 25, 2011 -- Updated 0159 GMT (0959 HKT
)

<snipped>

Baez also attempted to cast doubt on George Anthony's recall of what Caylee was wearing the day he last saw her, suggesting he would likely not have retained that detail as he didn't know it was the last time he would see her. George Anthony completed his testimony on Tuesday but could be recalled to the stand later.

<snipped

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/24/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html

Heart sticker, Pooh blanket, and clothing found with Caylee
January 21st, 2009 4:36 pm ET

<snipped>

Also found was a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a plastic toy, and clothing--a pair of white shorts and a size 3T shirt.  Cloth iron-on letters were also in the bag.

The clothing in the bag was not the same clothing George Anthony had described as Caylee wearing when he last saw her alive on June 16, 2008.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/heart-sticker-pooh-blanket-and-clothing-found-with-caylee

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2408 on: May 30, 2011, 05:00:56 PM »

Was it ever determined what the stains in Caylee's car seat were of?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.0

Post #16

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.20

Posts #24, #25

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2409 on: May 30, 2011, 05:02:24 PM »

THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

Afternoon - June 16th

1.  Caylee dies of an unintended drug overdose (chloroform) while Casey is doing whatever Casey does when she is suppose to be at “work”.  How did the unintended drug overdose occur (injected or inhaled).  If inhaled, what did she use to dose Caylee with?

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother and in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

3.  Considering both parents are at work … Casey returns home.

4.  Casey changes a deceased Caylee's clothing.  Why did she change her clothing?  Can you imagine changing you dead child's clothing.  Gives me chills just thinking about it.  I am not disagreeing, just saying that that thought is horrible and I could not do it.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent the escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.  How did she know that fluids would try to escape, and did she really think duct tape would stop it?

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body in three garbage bags.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's body in the backyard playhouse.

8.  Casey contacts and meets up with boyfriend.

9.  Casey spends evening at boyfriend's residence watching videos.  And boinking her BF.

June 17th

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with boyfriend.

Afternoon - June 18th

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work.

2.  Casey borrows shovel from neighbour.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from inside playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24th

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jackson.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  Casey returns her father's gas can and leaves but returns home later.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter man.

5.  Realizing the plastic garbage bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

JUNE 25TH- 27TH

1.  Casey complains of the foul odor to her friend.

JUNE 27TH

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle

My comments and questions to your theory are in bold. 

1.  How did the unintended drug overdose occur (injected or inhaled).  If inhaled, what did she use to dose Caylee with?

A.  I do not have clue how chloroform is administered.  High levels of chloroforum was forensically detected in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  Casey googled "chloroform" on the internet.  Could it be that Caylee was administer chloroform to put her to sleep whenever George and/or Cindy could not care for their granddaughter and Casey wanted to do her thing. 

Chloroform, as far as I know is administered by pouring some onto a rag and holding it over a victim's mouth/nose, until sleep occurs.  I would assume to keep that person out for an extended period of time, one would need to keep the chloroform over mouth/nose and that if removed, a short amount of time would pass before that person recovered. 

2.  Why did she change her clothing?

A.  The same reason Casey put a heart on that duct tape.  The same reason she wrapped her baby in a Winnie the Pooh blanket.  A warped sense of love.  A warped sense of closure.  Considering a deceased Caylee was discovered wearing difference clothes than George described when Casey and his granddaughter left the home on June 16th ... could it be that vomit/body fluids were already escaping and had soiled Caylee's clothes when Casey discovered that Caylee was deceased.

Did anybody ever find the clothes that George said she was wearing when they left?

3.  How did she know that fluids would try to escape, and did she really think duct tape would stop it?

A.  Could it be vomit/body fluids were already escaping?  Could it be that it was Casey's belief that the duct tape would serve the purpose. 

I don't know.  Depending on where this occured, I would think they may have found evidence of vomit or body fluids there, in house, trunk, etc.  I really don't know.  the duct tape is the most confusing thing in all this.  It just does not fit, for me, any accident theory.  May fit fake kidnapping theory.  Most definitely fits a pure outright murder theory. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2410 on: May 30, 2011, 05:03:02 PM »

If this is for real, she says "MAKE HIM STOP"
hmmm....I didn't get that but okay.  I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure that it was KC's voice or what she was referring to.  Frankly, I'd have guessed she wanted Jose to stop playing footsie with her.  lol

It is VERY real....she said that when Jeff Ashton was talking about Caylee's killer putting the duct tape over her mouth...one...piece ....at ....a.......time. It was during a hearing....it is very real!!

Thanks Sunny.... I thought it was real, but it was like 4a.m. when I found it and wasn't sure if I was thinking right or not..... I am really losing alot of sleep over trying to keep up with everything and work....stupid slore Casey...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2411 on: May 30, 2011, 05:04:51 PM »

Post 19.  Who is that baby all curled up like that? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2412 on: May 30, 2011, 05:06:17 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9921.20

Post 34.  What is that huge stain on the left side of whatever that thing is?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2413 on: May 30, 2011, 05:09:33 PM »

I wonder if we will get a repeat of this when Lee testifies? I love LDB's response......

http://youtu.be/oj7XxEyE3HQ

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2414 on: May 30, 2011, 05:11:24 PM »

interesting news article on a case out of California involving Chloroform , describes how they use and why. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/25/california-teacher-charged-allegedly-getting-students-high/

::snipping2::
Police allege that Huhndorf took three students, ages 16 to 18, and ‘either showed them how to do it or she poured it on a cloth for them to inhale,’ the station reported, citing Ray Fong, a police sergeant.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/25/california-teacher-charged-allegedly-getting-students-high/#ixzz1Ns8q5R2L
She didn’t encourage the students to get high, a teenage victim told the station. It was “just to ease the stress.” One student apparently passed out after using chloroform with the teacher.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/25/california-teacher-charged-allegedly-getting-students-high/#ixzz1Ns8ao7Vk
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2415 on: May 30, 2011, 05:14:13 PM »

I was watching the replay of the Opening Statements today.  Something that sticks with me is that she showed more emotion, we saw actual tears, when she was angry at Cindy the other day than when Bozo was describing how she could have her father's penis in her mouth at 13, then go to school like nothing happened.

If I were more savvy, I'd put screen shots, frame by frame of each instance to compare.  She is truly evil.

what stood out to me was burying her head in her team's chest - almost like she was hiding!
teams chest? I dont get it. TIA

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2416 on: May 30, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »

Frantically scrambling to catch up here. LOL! Reading over at Blink On Crime earlier when a poster (NaNa) made me think of this.  The three pieces of duct tape appear to be almost identical in length (http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html ), even after weathering the swamp and the Florida sun.  Anyone got a link that details how long those pieces were?  I couldn't find one.  TIA
IMO, Caylee was either asleep or unconscious when Casey cut that duct tape.  I say cut because it's a little difficult to tear industrial duct tape to pretty exact lengths. A sleeping Caylee would have struggled against the tape, preventing a tight "seal" if you will against the back of the skull.  Three lengths of tape, tightly sealed says unconscious to me.  JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2417 on: May 30, 2011, 05:16:24 PM »

Post 19.  Who is that baby all curled up like that? 
I believe that is an artists rendition of how Caylee may have been laying in the trunk of Casey's car.  Based upon the decomp stain in the trunk.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2418 on: May 30, 2011, 05:16:42 PM »

I was watching the replay of the Opening Statements today.  Something that sticks with me is that she showed more emotion, we saw actual tears, when she was angry at Cindy the other day than when Bozo was describing how she could have her father's penis in her mouth at 13, then go to school like nothing happened.

If I were more savvy, I'd put screen shots, frame by frame of each instance to compare.  She is truly evil.

what stood out to me was burying her head in her team's chest - almost like she was hiding! Fix quote.  MB

got it sorry!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:25:43 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2419 on: May 30, 2011, 05:18:18 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Today
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
GEORGE ANTHONY ON THE STAND

<snipped>

George states he wakes up around 7am when Cindy has left or is going to work. He has coffee and spends time with Caylee.  He would help her to the BR and assist her with brushing he teeth. He would help her with breakfast. It was "a great morning' per George. Caylees favorite videos were 101 Dalmations and Lady in the Tramp. He recalls first seeing Casey around 10am.  He is not sure as he cherished "morning time" with Caylee.Casey left the house around  , he remembers watching the food channel, Caylee was wearing blue jeans and pink top , and Caylee said she was going to see Zanny when asked.

<snipped>

http://caseyanthonytrialtodayinreview.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-anthony-on-stand.html

Seems to me George would have remembered, since Casey was asleep, he assisted Caylee with brushing her teeth, helped her in the bathroom, fed her breakfast - he probably dressed her also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.