April 18, 2024, 07:47:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770235 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2420 on: May 30, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 

Thanks Raven.  This is driving me absolutely bat crazy and it is annoying me that this jury is so blind to all of this gunk.

I don't know why the state is not pounding home certain facts, other than Mr. George did most of the friend's testimony, and he is very laid back and as I have said before, I feel, just doing his job, but is really not that all interested in the results, other than what an acquittal would like like under his command.  I am hoping, where it really counts, that Linda or Jeff will do those witnesses. 

Zoo.....how can you or any of us say the jury is 'blind' to anything??  We have no idea what they are think...nor will we until they render a verdict. Mr. George works with Jeff and Linda...they all go over the questions, plan what questions will be asked on who in what order.....the state will pound when it's time to pound....right now they are laying the ground work...brick by brick....he may not be as dynamic as Jeff nor as likable as Linda.....but he knows what he is supposed to do.....have no doubt...he cares....IIRC he has prosecuted many sexual abuse cases.....oh yes...he cares!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2421 on: May 30, 2011, 05:21:49 PM »

Looking over the map, I can't help but wonder why this particular dump site for Caylee's remains.

(I've understood this area was used by the family to bury family pets.)

If Casey was trying to get someone to believe her story of a kidnapping,
why would she choose this site?  

Looking at the map, Suburban Drive seems to be one the main roads into this residential area.

I would assume it had a good amount of traffic which could become potential witnesses of seeing Casey's vehicle pulled off the road while she dumped the body.

Further up Suburban Drive was just as remote-

I personally think the body was in the car when she threw the gas cans at George and she panicked that he almost looked into the trunk. I think she drove right down the street and dumped it the as quick as she could. Do I think George lied about being that close to the trunk?  Yes I do. I think originally to cover up for KC he locked himself into being beside the car when the truth was he most likely did not get out of the door until she had thrown those gas cans and never even got close to that trunk. I think the fluids had leaked for days even though she had her in 3 garbage bags and a laundry bag. My guess is she had her in the laundry bag first and because of the leakage she put the other 3 bags over her. Maybe not all at one time but as one started to leak another one was added.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2422 on: May 30, 2011, 05:21:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28070570/detail.html
Casey Trial Returns To Court Tuesday
Trial To Continue After Tearful Testimony
POSTED: 10:09 am EDT May 30, 2011
UPDATED: 1:19 pm EDT May 30, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28070570/detail.html#ixzz1NsBVTkZL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2423 on: May 30, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

Page 1 of the autopsy report

Page 2 of the autopsy report

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 05:33:00 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2424 on: May 30, 2011, 05:27:48 PM »

Chloroform, Syringe Details Emerge In New Casey Docs
New documents reveal Casey may have had a bottle of chloroform and a syringe. (11/06/09)

http://www.wftv.com/video/21545320/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2425 on: May 30, 2011, 05:30:18 PM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 

Thanks Raven.  This is driving me absolutely bat crazy and it is annoying me that this jury is so blind to all of this gunk.

I don't know why the state is not pounding home certain facts, other than Mr. George did most of the friend's testimony, and he is very laid back and as I have said before, I feel, just doing his job, but is really not that all interested in the results, other than what an acquittal would like like under his command.  I am hoping, where it really counts, that Linda or Jeff will do those witnesses. 

Zoo.....how can you or any of us say the jury is 'blind' to anything??  We have no idea what they are think...nor will we until they render a verdict. Mr. George works with Jeff and Linda...they all go over the questions, plan what questions will be asked on who in what order.....the state will pound when it's time to pound....right now they are laying the ground work...brick by brick....he may not be as dynamic as Jeff nor as likable as Linda.....but he knows what he is supposed to do.....have no doubt...he cares....IIRC he has prosecuted many sexual abuse cases.....oh yes...he cares!!

They all three care!!!! It is their life's work....their passion....
When my friends daughters murderers trial was going on, we would break for lunch and we were all concerned about a certain juror who didnt seem to be paying attention,wasn't taking notes, and sometimes seemed to be sleeping. After the trial we got to talk to a few of the jurors. It turned out that he was a high school teacher and was one of the most knowledgeable and helpful in deliberations with guiding the jury along their way to the verdict. He had listened when he needed to, had the facts and the rest (the defense crying rush to judgement) was just not relevant to him. So, I learned from this, that it is very true that you never know what a jury is going to do.
We were on pins and needles waiting for a verdict and sick that it was taking longer than we thought it would take and that he was going to have a hung jury or found not guilty....turns out they had decided guilty, but were carefully going over the instructions given to them to decide exactly what charges fit his crime.
I think it is a good thing that there are three different personalities on the prosecution team. One personality might better resonate with one juror while another may feel more comfortable with another type personality. I , for one, so far am very pleased with the prosecution team....just my 2 cents

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2426 on: May 30, 2011, 05:30:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-defense-prosecution-20110521,0,3574348.story

Experts predict prosecution, defense strategies for Anthony trial

::snipping2::

One of the more provocative takes on that approach comes from Mark NeJame, who at different times has represented George and Cindy Anthony and the search group that looked for Caylee's remains nearly three years ago.

NeJame envisions Casey Anthony taking the witness stand and explaining the "accidental death" of her daughter. She then might attribute her lies, her actions and her failure to report the child's death to fear of her father, according to the prominent Orlando attorney.

"They will develop a story in which she maintains that she lied and covered up an accidental death for fear of some sort of physical response from her father, as untruthful as that might be," NeJame said. "To me it's inescapable that that's the direction they're heading in. It's still fraught with land mines, but that's still their best defense."

It's pretty apparent the defense will direct blame at George Anthony, NeJame and others say, by reading the "tea leaves" of this case:

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2427 on: May 30, 2011, 05:31:20 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Today
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
GEORGE ANTHONY ON THE STAND

<snipped>

George states he wakes up around 7am when Cindy has left or is going to work. He has coffee and spends time with Caylee.  He would help her to the BR and assist her with brushing he teeth. He would help her with breakfast. It was "a great morning' per George. Caylees favorite videos were 101 Dalmations and Lady in the Tramp. He recalls first seeing Casey around 10am.  He is not sure as he cherished "morning time" with Caylee.Casey left the house around  , he remembers watching the food channel, Caylee was wearing blue jeans and pink top , and Caylee said she was going to see Zanny when asked.

<snipped>

http://caseyanthonytrialtodayinreview.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-anthony-on-stand.html

Seems to me George would have remembered, since Casey was asleep, he assisted Caylee with brushing her teeth, helped her in the bathroom, fed her breakfast - he probably dressed her also.

I agree.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2428 on: May 30, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »

I was watching the replay of the Opening Statements today.  Something that sticks with me is that she showed more emotion, we saw actual tears, when she was angry at Cindy the other day than when Bozo was describing how she could have her father's penis in her mouth at 13, then go to school like nothing happened.

If I were more savvy, I'd put screen shots, frame by frame of each instance to compare.  She is truly evil.

what stood out to me was burying her head in her team's chest - almost like she was hiding!
teams chest? I dont get it. TIA

One of her attorney's I'm not sure which one.  Sorry I actually have pneumonia, and I am 41 with a 2 year old - not as quick as you guys LOL
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2429 on: May 30, 2011, 05:37:20 PM »

Looking over the map, I can't help but wonder why this particular dump site for Caylee's remains.

(I've understood this area was used by the family to bury family pets.)

If Casey was trying to get someone to believe her story of a kidnapping,
why would she choose this site? 

Looking at the map, Suburban Drive seems to be one the main roads into this residential area.

I would assume it had a good amount of traffic which could become potential witnesses of seeing Casey's vehicle pulled off the road while she dumped the body.

Further up Suburban Drive was just as remote-

This place was what KC knew.

The gas can/George/trunk of the car thing - where KC ran past George to get the cans and shove them at him - IMO - was to keep him from the trunk so as not to see Caylee in the trunk...it scared KC and she jumped in the car and drove down the street and around the corner and tossed KC into the swamp. 

Evidence will come out proving that KC's car and turpenes on it - DNA analysis puts those turpenes coming from specific plants at the swamp site.  These turpenes do not fly through the air.  They are emitted when brushed against; therefore, KC's car had to be off the road, on the area just above the swamp area.

A "minor" witness saw a white car pulled into that area "during the day".  Never been much in the press about it because the female was a "minor".  I hope this comes out in court.

Anyrate, I'm thinking that KC got flustered because George almost caught her with Caylee in the car so she dumps her at the first place she could....literally. 

I didn't know about a minor witness to that.  Interesting.  Do you have a link where I can read about that?  TIA

I agree with your last statement also.  Suburban Dr. would only be heavily traveled at the beginning and end of school, for the most part, as there are no homes, only the school down at the end of the dead end.  I was there about 4:00pm on my visit and only one car came by from the school. No one drove onto HopeSpring or the other road that leads into the subdivision off of Suburban.  This is why I think Caylee was so close to the road, it was a quick dump for sure, imo.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2430 on: May 30, 2011, 05:38:35 PM »

I was watching the replay of the Opening Statements today.  Something that sticks with me is that she showed more emotion, we saw actual tears, when she was angry at Cindy the other day than when Bozo was describing how she could have her father's penis in her mouth at 13, then go to school like nothing happened.

If I were more savvy, I'd put screen shots, frame by frame of each instance to compare.  She is truly evil.

what stood out to me was burying her head in her team's chest - almost like she was hiding!

One of her attorney's I'm not sure which one.  Sorry I actually have pneumonia, and I am 41 with a 2 year old - not as quick as you guys LOL
I hope you get well soon, take care of yourself.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2431 on: May 30, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »

Page 1 of the autopsy report

Page 2 of the autopsy report

Thanks Klaas.

The autopsy report states that the duct tape was placed prior to decomposition ... not prior to death.

There was an "expert" who claimed otherwise.  Who was he?  Did he examine the remains.

Thanks

Janet

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2432 on: May 30, 2011, 05:48:26 PM »

I agree that nobody would sit in jail on a 1st degree murder charge wtih the possibility of life wo parole or DP if this were an accident.  Totally proposterous to think this, and IMO, that is probably one of the 1st things the Jury will think about when deliberating. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2433 on: May 30, 2011, 05:50:09 PM »

ZooMom - my suggestion.....

Don't go back and read that forum again.  You got away with your brains and common sense this time but next time you might not be so luckly.  Stupid sometimes rubs off. 

Monkey Devil!

omg! the funniest quote of the day!! spit my coffee out!!

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2434 on: May 30, 2011, 05:53:00 PM »

Janet - more in depth analysis is in the 36 pages of the autopsy report:

www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2435 on: May 30, 2011, 05:54:02 PM »

I hope you get well soon, take care of yourself.

thanks I figured it out... take care of yourself..get well..

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2436 on: May 30, 2011, 05:57:09 PM »

If this is for real, she says "MAKE HIM STOP"
hmmm....I didn't get that but okay.  I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure that it was KC's voice or what she was referring to.  Frankly, I'd have guessed she wanted Jose to stop playing footsie with her.  lol

It is VERY real....she said that when Jeff Ashton was talking about Caylee's killer putting the duct tape over her mouth...one...piece ....at ....a.......time. It was during a hearing....it is very real!!

Thanks Sunny.... I thought it was real, but it was like 4a.m. when I found it and wasn't sure if I was thinking right or not..... I am really losing alot of sleep over trying to keep up with everything and work....stupid slore Casey...

I saw you had a late night!  LOL   I, like you, hope to hear that many times from her during the trial.....MAKE THEM STOP and her attorney(s) saying I/WE CAN'T!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2437 on: May 30, 2011, 05:57:14 PM »

Janet - more in depth analysis is in the 36 pages of the autopsy report:

www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

Thanks

I will read it later.

Janet

_____

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2438 on: May 30, 2011, 05:58:38 PM »

Has anyone ever said whether the syringe had a needle attached?  Or just the syringe itself?

Blonde - TY

I was just remember that a color photo showed the light brown liquid in the syringe (but didn't find a picture of it).

the needle is missing the ... vitta bella! engraved  on it

Looking at this closeup of the needle, if that needle is used (and it appears to be), if there was in injection: there should be skin cells on the needle/in the fluid in the cap and there should also be blood cells from the injection site. If the needle was used to inject anything into a hole in the duct tape, there may be duct tape adhesive residue on the needle, or compounds from the adhesive in the fluid in the cap. JMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2439 on: May 30, 2011, 06:01:46 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-defense-prosecution-20110521,0,3574348.story

Experts predict prosecution, defense strategies for Anthony trial

One of the more provocative takes on that approach comes from Mark NeJame, who at different times has represented George and Cindy Anthony and the search group that looked for Caylee's remains nearly three years ago.

NeJame envisions Casey Anthony taking the witness stand and explaining the "accidental death" of her daughter. She then might attribute her lies, her actions and her failure to report the child's death to fear of her father, according to the prominent Orlando attorney.

"They will develop a story in which she maintains that she lied and covered up an accidental death for fear of some sort of physical response from her father, as untruthful as that might be," NeJame said. "To me it's inescapable that that's the direction they're heading in. It's still fraught with land mines, but that's still their best defense."

It's pretty apparent the defense will direct blame at George Anthony, NeJame and others say, by reading the "tea leaves" of this case:

oh I love this comment!!

"[Assistant State Attorney] Jeff Ashton would destroy her on the stand," Hornsby said. "You couldn't prepare Casey Anthony enough for Jeff Ashton."

::justice2NJ::

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.