April 26, 2024, 08:19:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771034 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2440 on: May 30, 2011, 06:02:07 PM »

I wonder if we will get a repeat of this when Lee testifies? I love LDB's response......

http://youtu.be/oj7XxEyE3HQ

This confirmed to me there is something not right about Lee....what brother would mouth I Love You to his sister who has accused him of sexual abuse? A normal reaction would be to be pizzed at her....Lee is not normal IMO....I am not saying he did anything to KC or helped her do anything with Caylee's body.....but there is something about him that is just 'off.'

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2441 on: May 30, 2011, 06:03:36 PM »

If this is for real, she says "MAKE HIM STOP"
hmmm....I didn't get that but okay.  I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure that it was KC's voice or what she was referring to.  Frankly, I'd have guessed she wanted Jose to stop playing footsie with her.  lol

It is VERY real....she said that when Jeff Ashton was talking about Caylee's killer putting the duct tape over her mouth...one...piece ....at ....a.......time. It was during a hearing....it is very real!!

Thanks Sunny.... I thought it was real, but it was like 4a.m. when I found it and wasn't sure if I was thinking right or not..... I am really losing alot of sleep over trying to keep up with everything and work....stupid slore Casey...

I saw you had a late night!  LOL   I, like you, hope to hear that many times from her during the trial.....MAKE THEM STOP and her attorney(s) saying I/WE CAN'T!!   

LOL... isn't it great! They can't make them stop and she has to sit and listen to them.... I love it and hope to hear it many more times!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2442 on: May 30, 2011, 06:04:40 PM »

I wonder if we will get a repeat of this when Lee testifies? I love LDB's response......

This confirmed to me there is something not right about Lee....what brother would mouth I Love You to his sister who has accused him of sexual abuse? A normal reaction would be to be pizzed at her....Lee is not normal IMO....I am not saying he did anything to KC or helped her do anything with Caylee's body.....but there is something about him that is just 'off.'

Same for me....and LDB really put him in his place, in her calm manner....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2443 on: May 30, 2011, 06:07:51 PM »

I have no clue what it is, but my teenagers are watching something on HLN about the case...FYI

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2444 on: May 30, 2011, 06:10:45 PM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 

Thanks Raven.  This is driving me absolutely bat crazy and it is annoying me that this jury is so blind to all of this gunk.

I don't know why the state is not pounding home certain facts, other than Mr. George did most of the friend's testimony, and he is very laid back and as I have said before, I feel, just doing his job, but is really not that all interested in the results, other than what an acquittal would like like under his command.  I am hoping, where it really counts, that Linda or Jeff will do those witnesses. 

Zoo.....how can you or any of us say the jury is 'blind' to anything??  We have no idea what they are think...nor will we until they render a verdict. Mr. George works with Jeff and Linda...they all go over the questions, plan what questions will be asked on who in what order.....the state will pound when it's time to pound....right now they are laying the ground work...brick by brick....he may not be as dynamic as Jeff nor as likable as Linda.....but he knows what he is supposed to do.....have no doubt...he cares....IIRC he has prosecuted many sexual abuse cases.....oh yes...he cares!!
sending zoo a big hug!! justice will prevail.. our faith will waver many times before this is over.. but brick by brick the state will come through!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2445 on: May 30, 2011, 06:12:00 PM »

I have no clue what it is, but my teenagers are watching something on HLN about the case...FYI
HLN recap of opening statements.. since its a holiday ... they played the opening statements... which is good for those that hadnt seen it..

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2446 on: May 30, 2011, 06:14:05 PM »

Zoo I do understand how you feel. Ive talked to two friends who do not know much about the case and are watching the trial.  One thinks George really seems like he is lying on the stand and if he is lying about this he could be lying about the abuse.  The other isnt sure.  Since neither really know much about Casey they are wanting to believe something tramatic happened to her to be able to be so cold hearted and live the beautiful life immediately after Caylees death.  It may be that people just find it too hard to believe that people can be pure evil and be born that way.

One thing that is bothering me is that the prosecution isnt stressing important facts.  For example Maria Tish claims they were in Caseys car after the 16th of June (when Caylee should have been decomposing) and didnt smell anything. Well that event actually happened on June 4th according to AL as they were going to a party for Troy Brown.  WHY didnt the prosecution stress this more.  The THs didnt even pick up on this as they are still asking how come Maria and Clint didnt smell anything when they were in Caseys car!!!!  This is so important that I cant believe it wasnt asked of Maria --- If AL should testify that the date was June 4th as it was a party for Troy Brown would that refresh your memory on when this ride actually took place?.....and also stress when Al was testifying to it if MT testified this ride occured after June 16th would that mean she was mistaken on the date?   I really hope the jury was paying a lot more attention than the talking heads! 

Thanks Raven.  This is driving me absolutely bat crazy and it is annoying me that this jury is so blind to all of this gunk.

I don't know why the state is not pounding home certain facts, other than Mr. George did most of the friend's testimony, and he is very laid back and as I have said before, I feel, just doing his job, but is really not that all interested in the results, other than what an acquittal would like like under his command.  I am hoping, where it really counts, that Linda or Jeff will do those witnesses. 

Zoo.....how can you or any of us say the jury is 'blind' to anything??  We have no idea what they are think...nor will we until they render a verdict. Mr. George works with Jeff and Linda...they all go over the questions, plan what questions will be asked on who in what order.....the state will pound when it's time to pound....right now they are laying the ground work...brick by brick....he may not be as dynamic as Jeff nor as likable as Linda.....but he knows what he is supposed to do.....have no doubt...he cares....IIRC he has prosecuted many sexual abuse cases.....oh yes...he cares!!
sending zoo a big hug!! justice will prevail.. our faith will waver many times before this is over.. but brick by brick the state will come through!!!
my mom has been watching linda in action for the first time.. and was so impressed with her presentation.. she said she was so good at her job..

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2447 on: May 30, 2011, 06:14:10 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-defense-prosecution-20110521,0,3574348.story

Experts predict prosecution, defense strategies for Anthony trial

::snipping2::

One of the more provocative takes on that approach comes from Mark NeJame, who at different times has represented George and Cindy Anthony and the search group that looked for Caylee's remains nearly three years ago.

NeJame envisions Casey Anthony taking the witness stand and explaining the "accidental death" of her daughter. She then might attribute her lies, her actions and her failure to report the child's death to fear of her father, according to the prominent Orlando attorney.

"They will develop a story in which she maintains that she lied and covered up an accidental death for fear of some sort of physical response from her father, as untruthful as that might be," NeJame said. "To me it's inescapable that that's the direction they're heading in. It's still fraught with land mines, but that's still their best defense."

It's pretty apparent the defense will direct blame at George Anthony, NeJame and others say, by reading the "tea leaves" of this case:

oh I love this comment!!

"[Assistant State Attorney] Jeff Ashton would destroy her on the stand," Hornsby said. "You couldn't prepare Casey Anthony enough for Jeff Ashton."

::justice2NJ::

me too loca....when my friend first told me he thought she would take the stand.....I told him I thought he needed a long vacation Monkey Devil! Fortunately my friend has a great sense of humor and knows this case and patiently explained WHY.   Although I am NOT a fan of hornsboy, he does sometimes get it right.....this time he got it right.  KC has IMO outsmarted/lied to/convinced by her lies, her attorneys....but no way will she stand a chance with Jeff. I think the plan of who questions who is genius......

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2448 on: May 30, 2011, 06:15:08 PM »

If this is for real, she says "MAKE HIM STOP"
hmmm....I didn't get that but okay.  I'm not sure anyone can really say for sure that it was KC's voice or what she was referring to.  Frankly, I'd have guessed she wanted Jose to stop playing footsie with her.  lol

It is VERY real....she said that when Jeff Ashton was talking about Caylee's killer putting the duct tape over her mouth...one...piece ....at ....a.......time. It was during a hearing....it is very real!!

Thanks Sunny.... I thought it was real, but it was like 4a.m. when I found it and wasn't sure if I was thinking right or not..... I am really losing alot of sleep over trying to keep up with everything and work....stupid slore Casey...

I saw you had a late night!  LOL   I, like you, hope to hear that many times from her during the trial.....MAKE THEM STOP and her attorney(s) saying I/WE CAN'T!!   

LOL... isn't it great! They can't make them stop and she has to sit and listen to them.... I love it and hope to hear it many more times!!!!
me too it will be good to see her meltdown in front of the jury...

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2449 on: May 30, 2011, 06:15:10 PM »

HLN recap of opening statements.. since its a holiday ... they played the opening statements... which is good for those that hadnt seen it..

Nope... it is something else...they are at the tattoo parlor now...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2450 on: May 30, 2011, 06:15:55 PM »

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2451 on: May 30, 2011, 06:16:20 PM »

Here is something to think about regarding Casey's calls on June 16th:   She calls her father, mother, friends....NO calls to a nanny.   If she was looking for a sitter she would have called her "Zanny the nanny" who according to Casey was with Caylee rather regularly & supposedly pretty available all the time or she would have asked any of her friends if they could watch Caylee, she did not.

It is my belief that the "flurry" of calls were not about getting a sitter but more to cover her tracks, even if she had killed Caylee unintentionally she would have NEVER been able to compose herself during her communications with Tony L much less go to Blockbuster & rent murder movies to spend the night boinking him into the next day as if nothing happened.  PTSD would not have set in that immediate nor would she have the presence of mind fading in and out of her "blocked memory"  to have to go back and continue covering her tracks over the course of a month including disposing of a body, especially her daughter.   Her claims that she feared her father or mother could be perceived as valid BUT once caught she would have spilled that it was an accident after she was arrested.   There is no way she has sat in jail for 3 years over an unintentional or accidental act without spilling it even if it meant facing child neglect or abuse charges with involuntary manslaughter....its a far cry different than felony murder, for that matter 3 years later she could have conceivably been getting out of jail already.   If the excuses dont fit, you must discount it.

Casey is too spiteful & vengeful when crossed, I believe she was fixated on her lies & stealing catching up to her.   The argument she had with Cindy the night of June 15th over stealing from her grandparents again most likely included Cindy discussing getting custody of Caylee if this horrendous behavior continued.   Caylee was getting old enough to tell her grandparents or anyone that "Zanny" didnt exist & repeat things that she has seen or heard.  I think Casey may have told Caylee that she was going to go visit someone named Zanny but she knew that sooner or later Caylee would be able to say that there was no Zanny.   It was closing in on Casey & she knew it.

I agree that nobody would sit in jail on a 1st degree murder charge wtih the possibility of life wo parole or DP if this were an accident.  Totally proposterous to think this, and IMO, that is probably one of the 1st things the Jury will think about when deliberating. 

Not only would she not have sat in jail..she would have jumped on any of the plea deals offered her by the State..if it was an accident that snowballed.

The basis of the plea deals she has been offerred, the last one as recently as 2 weeks ago right before the start of jury selection, is always that:
1. You must tell the truth
2. You must tell exactly what happended and what you did.

Now..If Baez opening statement was the truth and exactly what happened and what she did..why is she sitting in the courtroom waiting for a jury to decide if she is guilty of murder 1 and looking at a sentence of either LWOP or the DP?

Because she and Baez know that it is all lies and the State, nor Judge Perry would not have accepted that scenario as the whole truth and nothing but the truth..
So  Casey and Baez are rolling the dice hoping the jury ismore gullible then the State and the Judge Perry..and they are hoping they can keep enough damaging evidence out and enough reasonable doubt in the picture. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2452 on: May 30, 2011, 06:16:42 PM »

my mom has been watching linda in action for the first time.. and was so impressed with her presentation.. she said she was so good at her job..

She does not look old enough to have been at her job for 20 years....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2453 on: May 30, 2011, 06:16:45 PM »

Still trying to catch up! Will have to try later-I've got a family function to attend.  Check you all later!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2454 on: May 30, 2011, 06:16:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-defense-prosecution-20110521,0,3574348.story

Experts predict prosecution, defense strategies for Anthony trial

One of the more provocative takes on that approach comes from Mark NeJame, who at different times has represented George and Cindy Anthony and the search group that looked for Caylee's remains nearly three years ago.

NeJame envisions Casey Anthony taking the witness stand and explaining the "accidental death" of her daughter. She then might attribute her lies, her actions and her failure to report the child's death to fear of her father, according to the prominent Orlando attorney.

"They will develop a story in which she maintains that she lied and covered up an accidental death for fear of some sort of physical response from her father, as untruthful as that might be," NeJame said. "To me it's inescapable that that's the direction they're heading in. It's still fraught with land mines, but that's still their best defense."

It's pretty apparent the defense will direct blame at George Anthony, NeJame and others say, by reading the "tea leaves" of this case:

oh I love this comment!!

"[Assistant State Attorney] Jeff Ashton would destroy her on the stand," Hornsby said. "You couldn't prepare Casey Anthony enough for Jeff Ashton."

::justice2NJ::

me too loca....when my friend first told me he thought she would take the stand.....I told him I thought he needed a long vacation Monkey Devil! Fortunately my friend has a great sense of humor and knows this case and patiently explained WHY.   Although I am NOT a fan of hornsboy, he does sometimes get it right.....this time he got it right.  KC has IMO outsmarted/lied to/convinced by her lies, her attorneys....but no way will she stand a chance with Jeff. I think the plan of who questions who is genius......
yeah I am not a hornsby fan! but love the comment he made!! jeff and the state are good at their job!!!

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2455 on: May 30, 2011, 06:17:17 PM »

Not to mention his "CMA" speech/rant at the memorial.

I am seriously wondering how he will testify.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2456 on: May 30, 2011, 06:18:09 PM »

She does not look old enough to have been at her job for 20 years....

no she doesnt! she will make baez look like the clown that he is.. that goes for jeff too !! this team is no joke!!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2457 on: May 30, 2011, 06:18:38 PM »

Same for me....and LDB really put him in his place, in her calm manner....

Again, genius....she made sure everyone who might have doubted what they saw....would know what they thought they saw...they did see! ...just something not right about him....the kissing his wrist, the CMA, the I love you to his accuser.....and let's not forget the big guy who couldn't bend a piece of cardboard and threw out a dog's water.....NOT NORMAL!!!  His attorney said he told the truth.....why did he NEED use immunity to tell the truth is what I want to know!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2458 on: May 30, 2011, 06:19:18 PM »

Not to mention his "CMA" speech/rant at the memorial.

I am seriously wondering how he will testify.

Me too Brandi.... he REALLY IS a wildcard...a loose cannon...whatever...one fry short of a happy meal... I don't know....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2459 on: May 30, 2011, 06:19:47 PM »

It's baseball and BBQ here....I would be taking my life y hands if I even suggested changing the station for a nono second......let us know if you find out please

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.