March 29, 2024, 02:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768213 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2460 on: May 30, 2011, 06:20:54 PM »

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2461 on: May 30, 2011, 06:22:46 PM »

I have no clue what it is, but my teenagers are watching something on HLN about the case...FYI

It's baseball and BBQ here....I would be taking my life y hands if I even suggested changing the station for a nono second......let us know if you find out please

Prime news special....?Sounds like they are going back and forth with bits of opening statements and then back to following the timeline... I just saw a receipt and they said and she bought herself some little panties to wear hahaha....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2462 on: May 30, 2011, 06:23:10 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2463 on: May 30, 2011, 06:24:25 PM »

I wonder if we will get a repeat of this when Lee testifies? I love LDB's response......

http://youtu.be/oj7XxEyE3HQ

This confirmed to me there is something not right about Lee....what brother would mouth I Love You to his sister who has accused him of sexual abuse? A normal reaction would be to be pizzed at her....Lee is not normal IMO....I am not saying he did anything to KC or helped her do anything with Caylee's body.....but there is something about him that is just 'off.'

Same for me....and LDB really put him in his place, in her calm manner....

Again, genius....she made sure everyone who might have doubted what they saw....would know what they thought they saw...they did see! ...just something not right about him....the kissing his wrist, the CMA, the I love you to his accuser.....and let's not forget the big guy who couldn't bend a piece of cardboard and threw out a dog's water.....NOT NORMAL!!!  His attorney said he told the truth.....why did he NEED use immunity to tell the truth is what I want to know!!

OMG!!!! I had totally forgotten about the dogs water!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2464 on: May 30, 2011, 06:24:45 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Casey's Brother Files Motion http://www.wftv.com/video/28074771/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2465 on: May 30, 2011, 06:25:37 PM »

I never knew Lippmann was his attorney, too.
Being that Cindy has finally seen the light, I'm not really worried about Lee.
I'm just surprised he's willing t take all that time off from work.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2466 on: May 30, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I think so too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2467 on: May 30, 2011, 06:26:27 PM »

At this point I think it might be a good idea....he needs to hear the truth from everyone....the real truth, not KC's truth.....on the other hand....he is not normal..so KC's truth (lies) may seem perfectly logical and real to him.....kinda scary....I just hope he remembers he got use immunity for the truth and if he lies on the stand and states anything other than what he said in his depo, he voids the use immunity and it will be game on.....and his ass will be in jail....I have no doubt about it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2468 on: May 30, 2011, 06:26:54 PM »

You know Baez will be whining about this.

~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2469 on: May 30, 2011, 06:27:02 PM »

Casey wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her on the a$$.

How many people believe she actually told the truth to Baez?

I don't.

Knowing your client is really guilty affects your ability to represent your client to the best of your ability sub-conciously.

I think a lot of people view him as a scum, but most people don't care for defense attorney's anyway- unless of course you need one.

I think Baez has been frustrated with Casey all along, trying to put on a unified front to the public.

He knows what the facts are, I believe he's just trying to level those facts with something sensational to keep Casey from getting the needle.

He could have gone with an accident long ago.   He could go with an accident now, maybe even put suspicion on Roy Kronk (albeit ridiculous) BUT to put forward false allegations of sexual molestation knowing his client didnt even mention her father other than a "maybe" in a jail letter...that makes him scum.   The moment he knew Casey was lying to him he should have begged for a plea, he didnt & why didnt he, because he wants the sensationalism of this case but unfortunately for him any number of actions will in all likelihood cost him being disbarred rather than him benefiting from it.

The testimony so far as we know it is that Tony L stated that Casey did not accuse her father of sexually molesting her...she did make a half-baked accusation regarding her brother.   Casey's jail letter to her jail mate mentions a similar but more vague story regarding her brother with a mention of "maybe" her father too.   Its an obvious set up for her defense & a rather weak one at that.  To our knowledge Jesse was told a similar story regarding her brother, I dont recall any mention of her father to him, a proffer will happen when Jesse testifies as it occurred with Tony L.   If Jesse states the same as Tony, when and if Casey takes the stand she is immediately impeached if she puts the allegation forward with their testimony.

During her jail visits Casey tells her parents that they are the best grandparents Caylee could have, she further tells her father personally that he is the greatest father she has ever met & she means it from the heart.  When she was offered to talk to one of her parents privately in jail, she chose her father, it doesnt matter that it didnt take place.  This too goes against any allegation she makes now that her father molested her.

According to others, George confronted Casey when she was out of jail on bond.   He was witnessed stating that he was tired of living this lie & was insisting on Casey telling him where Caylee was.   If George took part in any cover up why would he confront Casey with people to witness it not knowing what Casey or even Cindy would say to refute it?   Why didnt Casey say right then and there "you know darn well what happened," she didnt.

This defense team should know that this is far from enough to hang their hats on, the jury will see that this is a desperate attempt to shift blame & make her appear as a victim.  The jury will put themselves in George's shoes & they will see it as despicable if they believe she is flat out lying.  It may not fall into the category of an aggravating factor to the murder but it will be in the back of their minds as they deliberate.   The defense is attempting to conduct a trial within a trial, it didnt work for the Menendez brothers & it wont work for Casey.  I do not even think that will be the determining factor whether she receives the DP versus LWOP.   What I am disheartened to see is just how many people are buying into any of this crapola.   You dont have to be a fan of the Anthonys or condone any of their own behavior previous to trial to not separate this wild & horrendous allegation from the truth.   I believe they should be held accountable for all of their own wrong doings but no one deserves to be stabbed in the heart the way this Satan's spawn is attempting to do & only proves how spiteful & venomous Casey is.   Casey is a monster & Im not fooled by her tears or her lies.

Since Tony's testimony about the "secret" was proffered..the jury has not heard that yet right?

Has the judge decided if this testimony can be heard by the jury?

If not, then I doubt they will allow Jesse to testify to that either?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2470 on: May 30, 2011, 06:28:06 PM »

Tim Miller on now.... telling about how it was like nothing he had ever worked on before....talking about Casey's big smiles and bopping around the house ....one of Georges friends said George knows the answers are in that bedroom and that bitch wont talk...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2471 on: May 30, 2011, 06:29:36 PM »

Has anyone ever said whether the syringe had a needle attached?  Or just the syringe itself?

Blonde - TY

I was just remember that a color photo showed the light brown liquid in the syringe (but didn't find a picture of it).

the needle is missing the ... vitta bella! engraved  on it

Looking at this closeup of the needle, if that needle is used (and it appears to be), if there was in injection: there should be skin cells on the needle/in the fluid in the cap and there should also be blood cells from the injection site. If the needle was used to inject anything into a hole in the duct tape, there may be duct tape adhesive residue on the needle, or compounds from the adhesive in the fluid in the cap. JMO

I went through ten years of infertility treatments & self injected thousands of needles of meds in my stomach & thighs.  THAT looks like a large gauge needle and would definitely have some blood cells from the injection site - not to mention hurt like you know what to a 3 year old!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2472 on: May 30, 2011, 06:29:40 PM »

what did he get immunity for? and what does that intail? i know i should know this but i don't. and so embarrassed to have to ask..but you don't know unless you ask..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2473 on: May 30, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »

Has anyone ever said whether the syringe had a needle attached?  Or just the syringe itself?

Blonde - TY

I was just remember that a color photo showed the light brown liquid in the syringe (but didn't find a picture of it).

the needle is missing the ... vitta bella! engraved  on it

Looking at this closeup of the needle, if that needle is used (and it appears to be), if there was in injection: there should be skin cells on the needle/in the fluid in the cap and there should also be blood cells from the injection site. If the needle was used to inject anything into a hole in the duct tape, there may be duct tape adhesive residue on the needle, or compounds from the adhesive in the fluid in the cap. JMO

I went through ten years of infertility treatments & self injected thousands of needles of meds in my stomach & thighs.  THAT looks like a large gauge needle and would definitely have some blood cells from the injection site - not to mention hurt like you know what to a 3 year old!

Same here Beth....and I agree!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2474 on: May 30, 2011, 06:32:03 PM »

OK.... they just said .... we will return to the Casey Anthony Murder Trial on HLN .... I actually believe this is something I have never seen....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2475 on: May 30, 2011, 06:32:09 PM »

Here is something to think about regarding Casey's calls on June 16th:   She calls her father, mother, friends....NO calls to a nanny.   If she was looking for a sitter she would have called her "Zanny the nanny" who according to Casey was with Caylee rather regularly & supposedly pretty available all the time or she would have asked any of her friends if they could watch Caylee, she did not.

It is my belief that the "flurry" of calls were not about getting a sitter but more to cover her tracks, even if she had killed Caylee unintentionally she would have NEVER been able to compose herself during her communications with Tony L much less go to Blockbuster & rent murder movies to spend the night boinking him into the next day as if nothing happened.  PTSD would not have set in that immediate nor would she have the presence of mind fading in and out of her "blocked memory"  to have to go back and continue covering her tracks over the course of a month including disposing of a body, especially her daughter.   Her claims that she feared her father or mother could be perceived as valid BUT once caught she would have spilled that it was an accident after she was arrested.   There is no way she has sat in jail for 3 years over an unintentional or accidental act without spilling it even if it meant facing child neglect or abuse charges with involuntary manslaughter....its a far cry different than felony murder, for that matter 3 years later she could have conceivably been getting out of jail already.   If the excuses dont fit, you must discount it.

Casey is too spiteful & vengeful when crossed, I believe she was fixated on her lies & stealing catching up to her.   The argument she had with Cindy the night of June 15th over stealing from her grandparents again most likely included Cindy discussing getting custody of Caylee if this horrendous behavior continued.   Caylee was getting old enough to tell her grandparents or anyone that "Zanny" didnt exist & repeat things that she has seen or heard.  I think Casey may have told Caylee that she was going to go visit someone named Zanny but she knew that sooner or later Caylee would be able to say that there was no Zanny.   It was closing in on Casey & she knew it.

I agree that nobody would sit in jail on a 1st degree murder charge wtih the possibility of life wo parole or DP if this were an accident.  Totally proposterous to think this, and IMO, that is probably one of the 1st things the Jury will think about when deliberating. 

Not only would she not have sat in jail..she would have jumped on any of the plea deals offered her by the State..if it was an accident that snowballed.

The basis of the plea deals she has been offerred, the last one as recently as 2 weeks ago right before the start of jury selection, is always that:
1. You must tell the truth
2. You must tell exactly what happended and what you did.

Now..If Baez opening statement was the truth and exactly what happened and what she did..why is she sitting in the courtroom waiting for a jury to decide if she is guilty of murder 1 and looking at a sentence of either LWOP or the DP?

Because she and Baez know that it is all lies and the State, nor Judge Perry would not have accepted that scenario as the whole truth and nothing but the truth..
So  Casey and Baez are rolling the dice hoping the jury ismore gullible then the State and the Judge Perry..and they are hoping they can keep enough damaging evidence out and enough reasonable doubt in the picture. 

GDD, I believe it has been determined that she was NOT offered a deal before the trial started....the people talking about the plea deal was in fact talking about one offered (and I am not sure it was ever confirmed) very early on. On the neglect of a child charges....long before Caylee's remains were found....I believe that was the one and only offer every given

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2476 on: May 30, 2011, 06:32:22 PM »

Looking over the map, I can't help but wonder why this particular dump site for Caylee's remains.

(I've understood this area was used by the family to bury family pets.)

If Casey was trying to get someone to believe her story of a kidnapping,
why would she choose this site? 

Looking at the map, Suburban Drive seems to be one the main roads into this residential area.

I would assume it had a good amount of traffic which could become potential witnesses of seeing Casey's vehicle pulled off the road while she dumped the body.

Further up Suburban Drive was just as remote-

This place was what KC knew.

The gas can/George/trunk of the car thing - where KC ran past George to get the cans and shove them at him - IMO - was to keep him from the trunk so as not to see Caylee in the trunk...it scared KC and she jumped in the car and drove down the street and around the corner and tossed KC into the swamp. 

Evidence will come out proving that KC's car and turpenes on it - DNA analysis puts those turpenes coming from specific plants at the swamp site.  These turpenes do not fly through the air.  They are emitted when brushed against; therefore, KC's car had to be off the road, on the area just above the swamp area.

A "minor" witness saw a white car pulled into that area "during the day".  Never been much in the press about it because the female was a "minor".  I hope this comes out in court.

Anyrate, I'm thinking that KC got flustered because George almost caught her with Caylee in the car so she dumps her at the first place she could....literally. 

I didn't know about a minor witness to that.  Interesting.  Do you have a link where I can read about that?  TIA

I agree with your last statement also.  Suburban Dr. would only be heavily traveled at the beginning and end of school, for the most part, as there are no homes, only the school down at the end of the dead end.  I was there about 4:00pm on my visit and only one car came by from the school. No one drove onto HopeSpring or the other road that leads into the subdivision off of Suburban.  This is why I think Caylee was so close to the road, it was a quick dump for sure, imo.   

::snipping2::

Carolyn and Bill Todd told us of an incident on Saturday November 8th, 2008 where Bill Todd believes James Hoover came to the Equusearch command post and provided a tip. Bill Todd was working alongside Brett Churchill under the debrief area tent at the time James Hoover approached. Bill Todd recalled this particular incident only after the remains of Caylee Anthony were recovered and he saw James Hoover on television.

According to Bill Todd, James Hoover came to the command post and told him he had spoken with a young female in the Hopespring neighborhood who indicated she had seen Casey Anthony's car on Suburban Drive prior to her first arrest in July of 2008. The young female told James Hoover the car was backed up to the trail at the dead end Suburban Drive near the school. James Hoover told Bill Todd he (Hoover) was working for the Anthony family at the time and if they learned he was talking to Equusearch he may be fired.

Bill Todd indicated he wrote this down on the debrief form he completed for James Hoover then gave the form to volunteer Bill Fitzgerald. He doesn't know what happened to it afterwards. After the remains were located, Carolyn Todd spoke with Jamie Copenhaver and Bill Fitzgerald about this encounter with James Hoover. After searching for this form, they told her the original form could not be found and they asked for Bill Todd to send a fax recounting the incident involving James Hoover so they could give the information to Sergeant John Allen. The Todd's provided me with a copy of the fax she sent to Tim Miller on January 11th, 2009.

::snipping2::   

http://media2.myfoxorlando.com/documents/032310-anthony1.pdf
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2477 on: May 30, 2011, 06:32:58 PM »

please don't laugh (too hard) when you read this

what is the "I" in ICA?  I'm sorry I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer.  Is it inmate???  thx a bunch!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2478 on: May 30, 2011, 06:33:21 PM »

So could the entire Lippman thing for 8:30am tomorrow morning be the Lee Anthony request?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2479 on: May 30, 2011, 06:33:43 PM »

I wonder if we will get a repeat of this when Lee testifies? I love LDB's response......

http://youtu.be/oj7XxEyE3HQ

This confirmed to me there is something not right about Lee....what brother would mouth I Love You to his sister who has accused him of sexual abuse? A normal reaction would be to be pizzed at her....Lee is not normal IMO....I am not saying he did anything to KC or helped her do anything with Caylee's body.....but there is something about him that is just 'off.'

Not to mention his "CMA" speech/rant at the memorial.

I am seriously wondering how he will testify.

me too brandi....if he deviates one inch from his depo I hope they throw his butt in jail immediately

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.