March 28, 2024, 10:44:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768200 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2500 on: May 30, 2011, 06:41:55 PM »

Tim Miller on now.... telling about how it was like nothing he had ever worked on before....talking about Casey's big smiles and bopping around the house ....one of Georges friends said George knows the answers are in that bedroom and that bitch wont talk...

thanks cubbee....I am sure I have seen the interview you are referencing..this was the one and only time/case I ever heard Tim say he was sorry he did a search.....the A's cost Tim and TES a huge amount of money....time and money that could have been used to help families that really needed and wanted his help

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2501 on: May 30, 2011, 06:43:51 PM »

I have no clue what it is, but my teenagers are watching something on HLN about the case...FYI

It's baseball and BBQ here....I would be taking my life y hands if I even suggested changing the station for a nono second......let us know if you find out please
Are her chonies stamped with the orange county jail logo

Prime news special....?Sounds like they are going back and forth with bits of opening statements and then back to following the timeline... I just saw a receipt and they said and she bought herself some little panties to wear hahaha....

she is wearing hail issued granny panties now.....JUSTICE!!!

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2502 on: May 30, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I did not realize Mark Lippman was also Lee's attorney.....

I didn't either.  Lippman is fairly new to the Anthony's.  Was he retained when they found out that Casey was going to throw them under the bus?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2503 on: May 30, 2011, 06:44:00 PM »

Tim Miller on now.... telling about how it was like nothing he had ever worked on before....talking about Casey's big smiles and bopping around the house ....one of Georges friends said George knows the answers are in that bedroom and that bitch wont talk...

thanks cubbee....I am sure I have seen the interview you are referencing..this was the one and only time/case I ever heard Tim say he was sorry he did a search.....the A's cost Tim and TES a huge amount of money....time and money that could have been used to help families that really needed and wanted his help

It seems to have some new stuff mixed in with old stuff... I can't believe these kids have gotten interested in this trial....btw...they all say...Bitch killed her baby...a couple say...too bad she's hot...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2504 on: May 30, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »

Frantically scrambling to catch up here. LOL! Reading over at Blink On Crime earlier when a poster (NaNa) made me think of this.  The three pieces of duct tape appear to be almost identical in length (http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html ), even after weathering the swamp and the Florida sun.  Anyone got a link that details how long those pieces were?  I couldn't find one.  TIA
IMO, Caylee was either asleep or unconscious when Casey cut that duct tape.  I say cut because it's a little difficult to tear industrial duct tape to pretty exact lengths. A sleeping Caylee would have struggled against the tape, preventing a tight "seal" if you will against the back of the skull.  Three lengths of tape, tightly sealed says unconscious to me.  JMO

I remember some: the longest piece is about 9" and one is about 7 or 7 1/2" and I don't remember the third.  The evidence photos and test results released by FBI give the measurements.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2505 on: May 30, 2011, 06:45:16 PM »

please don't laugh (too hard) when you read this

what is the "I" in ICA?  I'm sorry I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer.  Is it inmate???  thx a bunch!

Inmate Casey Anthony...IIRC it started on another site to signify the difference on the initial of Cindy and Caylee....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2506 on: May 30, 2011, 06:45:18 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I did not realize Mark Lippman was also Lee's attorney.....

I didn't either.  Lippman is fairly new to the Anthony's.  Was he retained when they found out that Casey was going to throw them under the bus?

I am pretty sure that is when they retained him klaas.... it is news to me that he is representing Lee as well...hopefully he can get Lee under control ....guess we will see...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2507 on: May 30, 2011, 06:45:32 PM »

exactly and if the jury hears that from tim miller... they are going to wonder if he was part of the conspiracy!! why would he say that!!  so  will jim from ohio testify??  

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2508 on: May 30, 2011, 06:46:16 PM »

Hey Sunny! 
Can't wait to hear Baez's objection to this,and I am not sure about Lee.
I hope when he finally does testify,that he remembers who the victim in this case is.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2509 on: May 30, 2011, 06:46:28 PM »

exactly and if the jury hears that from tim miller... they are going to wonder if he was part of the conspiracy!! why would he say that!!  so  will jim from ohio testify??  
george was not part of the consipracy or involved with caylees death.. to many things will prove it..

Loca
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2510 on: May 30, 2011, 06:46:41 PM »

Maybe someone will let us know loca Smile
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2511 on: May 30, 2011, 06:46:56 PM »

please don't laugh (too hard) when you read this

what is the "I" in ICA?  I'm sorry I've searched everywhere and can't find the answer.  Is it inmate???  thx a bunch!

Inmate Casey Anthony...IIRC it started on another site to signify the difference on the initial of Cindy and Caylee.... Casey....sorry

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2512 on: May 30, 2011, 06:48:47 PM »

You know Baez will be whining about this.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2513 on: May 30, 2011, 06:50:31 PM »

2.  Why did she change her clothing?

A.  Considering a deceased Caylee was discovered wearing difference clothes than George described when Casey and his granddaughter left the home on June 16th ... could it be that vomit/body fluids were already escaping and had soiled Caylee's clothes when Casey discovered that Caylee was deceased.

HI TAMIKOSMOM!!

What did George state Caylee was wearing when Caylee was last seen by him?

Casey Anthony Trial Today
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
GEORGE ANTHONY ON THE STAND

<snipped>

George states he wakes up around 7am when Cindy has left or is going to work. He has coffee and spends time with Caylee.  He would help her to the BR and assist her with brushing he teeth. He would help her with breakfast. It was "a great morning' per George. Caylees favorite videos were 101 Dalmations and Lady in the Tramp. He recalls first seeing Casey around 10am.  He is not sure as he cherished "morning time" with Caylee.Casey left the house around  , he remembers watching the food channel, Caylee was wearing blue jeans and pink top, and Caylee said she was going to see Zanny when asked.

<snipped>

http://caseyanthonytrialtodayinreview.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-anthony-on-stand.html

Defense: Caylee drowned in her grandparents' pool
May 25, 2011 -- Updated 0159 GMT (0959 HKT
)

<snipped>

Baez also attempted to cast doubt on George Anthony's recall of what Caylee was wearing the day he last saw her, suggesting he would likely not have retained that detail as he didn't know it was the last time he would see her. George Anthony completed his testimony on Tuesday but could be recalled to the stand later.

<snipped

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/24/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html

Heart sticker, Pooh blanket, and clothing found with Caylee
January 21st, 2009 4:36 pm ET

<snipped>

Also found was a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a plastic toy, and clothing--a pair of white shorts and a size 3T shirt.  Cloth iron-on letters were also in the bag.

The clothing in the bag was not the same clothing George Anthony had described as Caylee wearing when he last saw her alive on June 16, 2008.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/heart-sticker-pooh-blanket-and-clothing-found-with-caylee

I have to be honest and say that George was very much lying to LE at that point and the entire family was in coverup mode.

I did not then 'when I first read George's "talks" with LE and the FBI..and I do not now, believe the description he gave was accurate.  I don't think the description of clothes she was wearing , nor the back pack she was suppose to have with her were correct.  I think that because a month had passed in truth George had no idea of what Caylee had on that particular morning.  It had been a month..and George did not know when they left that morning he would never see her again..so I doubt he memorized what she was wearing to know this a month later.  That's why you will not hear the State during this trial ask George much from those initial interviews.  They ask him how he remembers it now,,because now he is telling the truth.

Infact if you read through that very lenghty interview and then progress further, because there are literally pages of interviews all together in that section, there is a page where LE states in their report that they do not believe the A's are being open and honest with them.   Perfect example..oringinally Cindy couldn't pinpoint the date for LE of the pool ladder incident...but Mark Fuhrman asked the question a few days later and she didn't hesitate to give him the date.  Mark gave that info to LE.

I think that is the biggest thing that can hurt this case at this point is the fact that all the A's were in cover up mode and not honest or cooperative with LE.

I am hoping that George and Cindy got use immunity , as Lee seems to have..and I think then they maybe able to clear up some things.

I think that Dom Casey and Jim Hoover also got use immunity for their depos.

I think that because Dom Casey had worked for Baez first..he had some inkling from Baez of possibly where Caylee maybe ..he obviously was awfully close on the day he and Jim Hoover went looking for her.  I think the story in the Baez office early on was that this was an accident that snowballed, Casey panicked and left Caylee in a wooded area.
I think that lead to Dom and Jim being on Suburban and the A's new at that time Caylee was infact deceased, but thought it was an accident. The reason for Cindy's drugged State in the one morning show around the same time.  Dom didn't find the body..but just a few weeks later Roy Kronk did..and the rest is history.

Do I think anybody other then Casey did this..no.
But I think that the A's never thought things would take the nasty turn that they did in opening statements either.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2514 on: May 30, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »

what did he get immunity for? and what does that intail? i know i should know this but i don't. and so embarrassed to have to ask..but you don't know unless you ask..

we don't know....use immunity means nothing he says can be used against him.....however if information comes via another source/event etc...that can be used against him.  don't be embarrassed about asking...there is so much to try to remember.....it takes a village between all of us someone will have the answer

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2515 on: May 30, 2011, 06:52:08 PM »

So could the entire Lippman thing for 8:30am tomorrow morning be the Lee Anthony request?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2516 on: May 30, 2011, 06:52:41 PM »

\Hi Monkeys, Hi Sunny

Sunny, I'm just putting this here rather than bringing a post from way back, but thanks for asking your attorney friend the answer to the question about the opening statements.  Under those circumstances, I am even more impressed with the State being prepared for this unspeakable accusation.  Guess you had it "pegged" and I didn't.  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2517 on: May 30, 2011, 06:53:11 PM »

You know Baez will be whining about this.

Ya know, if it wouldn't cause a mistrial, I'd pay to see Lee man up and punch Baez in the face.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2518 on: May 30, 2011, 06:53:12 PM »

Thanks pharlap.

I was so hoping that Lippman's motion was pertaining to the defence's strategic effort to provoke a reasonable doubt consideration in jury deliberations.

Janet

so is this what tuesday is about!! Mr. Lippman is representing lee also!! wow its over for casey! he will mentor lee as he did the anthonys.. I think I am liking the lippman.
I'm liking the Lippmeister, too, Loca.  Whether it's the fact that the State finally put the hammer down,(sorry, Cindy,) and told the A's what was really going to happen to them or whether it's Lippman's Magic, they are at last understanding the gravity of their situation.  Protecting Casey is only going to destroy them. Nejame, Conway and Cindy's brother, all tried to tell them what was in their future, but their Magic 8 Ball was stuck permanently on
● Outlook good
but the real answer is
 Don't count on it
● My reply is no
● My sources say no
● Outlook not so good
About time, Cindy and George!  Yay, Lippman!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2519 on: May 30, 2011, 06:53:36 PM »

Ty sunny. So does that mean if he says something that he knew about. He won't get in trouble?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.