April 25, 2024, 04:59:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770898 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2520 on: May 30, 2011, 06:54:24 PM »

Gypsy.....the Anthony's are a perfect example of the truth in " oh what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive"...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2521 on: May 30, 2011, 06:58:03 PM »

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I did not realize Mark Lippman was also Lee's attorney.....

I didn't either.  Lippman is fairly new to the Anthony's.  Was he retained when they found out that Casey was going to throw them under the bus?

I think he was hire shortly after Brad Conway resigned

http://www.wesh.com/r/24767709/detail.html

Report: Cindy, George Anthony Hire New Lawyers
Casey Anthony's Parents Hire New Attorney After Brad Conway Resigns

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24767709/detail.html#ixzz1NsZbIZFd
 ::snipping2::

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2522 on: May 30, 2011, 06:59:40 PM »

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I did not realize Mark Lippman was also Lee's attorney.....

I didn't either.  Lippman is fairly new to the Anthony's.  Was he retained when they found out that Casey was going to throw them under the bus?

I think he was hire shortly after Brad Conway resigned

http://www.wesh.com/r/24767709/detail.html

Report: Cindy, George Anthony Hire New Lawyers
Casey Anthony's Parents Hire New Attorney After Brad Conway Resigns

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24767709/detail.html#ixzz1NsZbIZFd

How many attorneys have the Anthony's been through now Sunny? It gives me a headache to try to keep up sometimes...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2523 on: May 30, 2011, 07:00:24 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!   
Just celebrated the Memorial Day with a cookout with family and visiting my mom at the nursing home.  It's going to be an interesting week.  I hope our jurors are well rested and entertained, and ready to put Casey under the jail, no, I'm sorry, to objectively listen to the evidence, and come to the conclusion any sane person would, that she is Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!!! (Holiday wine kicking in now!   )
See you all in the AM, ready to toast Caylee's Justice now!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2524 on: May 30, 2011, 07:03:40 PM »

Tim Miller on now.... telling about how it was like nothing he had ever worked on before....talking about Casey's big smiles and bopping around the house ....one of Georges friends said George knows the answers are in that bedroom and that bitch wont talk...

thanks cubbee....I am sure I have seen the interview you are referencing..this was the one and only time/case I ever heard Tim say he was sorry he did a search.....the A's cost Tim and TES a huge amount of money....time and money that could have been used to help families that really needed and wanted his help

It seems to have some new stuff mixed in with old stuff... I can't believe these kids have gotten interested in this trial....btw...they all say...Bitch killed her baby...a couple say...too bad she's hot...

So has my husband who retired last month....he is first up in the morning and has the TV on waiting for IS to come on.....LOL....he, of course, knows about the case...knows Tim and Tim's involvement...but now he is really in to it....he has never seen a criminal trial. He is eager to get to the forensics too

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2525 on: May 30, 2011, 07:04:43 PM »

george was not part of the consipracy or involved with caylees death.. to many things will prove it..

I do not think that George Anthony is connected to the events encompassing the actual death of his granddaughter or the disposal of her remains.  However ... in an attempt to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions ... George made the decision to further the "rotting pizza" and the "Caylee is alive" distractions.  This former cop knew from the moment he got whiff of that "smell of death" that his granddaughter was deceased.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2526 on: May 30, 2011, 07:09:22 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1208&start=400
she made some sense regarding holt! remember in a jailhouse video she said"she is close to holt"
maybe she got scared that after saying she was close to holt ! LE may look there! JMO

comment from Magpie:

Lee said in his civil deposition that he attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. Cindy said in her SAO depostion that Lee and Casey went to the Ninth Grade Center. She didn't mention the location, but I presume that both Lee and Casey attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. The address is 528 Huntington Ave. I googled and found out that there is a Holt Ave, and also a Holt Dr., close to the Ninth Grade Center. The distance is less than half a mile. The address of Rollins college is 1000 Holt Ave. It is less than a mile from the Ninth Grade Center. Rollins College is located in the historic, scenic area of Winter Park.

I heard that there are hidden pathways in the scenic area of Winter Park, and I read that there are streets lined with Camphor and Oak trees. According to Dr. Hall's October 2008 report, Cinnamon Camphor leaves and Oak twigs and leaves were in the plastic housing windshield of Casey's car. A Cinnamon Camphor leaf was under the right chassis behind the right front tire, and there were Cinnamon Camphor leaves in the spare tire well. I wonder if Casey disposed of Caylee's body in Winter Park, somewhere close to Holt Ave., at a specific place she had mentioned to Cindy that Lee would recognize as a place familiar to Casey and him. I wonder if Lee found Caylee's body and moved her to the wooded area off Suburban Dr. at some point.

On July 21, 2008, LE requested and obtained a court order authorizing the installation and use of mobile tracking device upon one or more vehicle operated by Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, and Tony Lazzaro. The order was good for 60 days. On October 7, 2008, a court order to extend the original order for another 60 days was obtained. Those were the only orders I recall seeing in the discovery documents, so I presume any mobile devices that had been installed were disabled between September 20 and October 7, 2008. I wonder if and when LE installed mobile tracking devices upon Cindy's, George's, and Lee's vehicles and if it was recorded that any of those vehicles were close to Holt Avenue in Winter Park during the time the devices were in use.[/quote]

I somehow missed that they had gone to Winter Park's 9th grade center. My bigger question would be why? That school is not only in a different district but in a different county. We do have magnet schools that offer high school students different study programs (i.e. one school is law, one sciences) but that would explain one of the Anthony's qualifying into the program not both. Can you direct me to any link that discusses why they went to a school for one year that is so far out of their territory. TYIA

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2527 on: May 30, 2011, 07:10:28 PM »

george was not part of the consipracy or involved with caylees death.. to many things will prove it..

I do not think that George Anthony is connected to the events encompassing the actual death of his granddaughter or the disposal of her remains.  However ... in an attempt to protect Casey from the consequences of her actions ... George made the decision to further the "rotting pizza" and the "Caylee is alive" distractions.  This former cop knew from the moment he got whiff of that "smell of death" that his granddaughter was deceased.

Janet

i agree and its coming back to bite him in the ass.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2528 on: May 30, 2011, 07:11:21 PM »

Listening to George's interview with the Sheriff:

My son is much more level-headed than my wife.

My wife and  separated in 2005.

George disgusts me!!  He is no prize.  He is a spineless wonder.  His words in the interview undermining Cindy was akin to the pot calling the kettle black.

Think about it.  As far as we know Cindy did not cheat on George.  As far as we know Cindy was not unemployed for years.  As far as we know Cindy did not lose thousands in online Gambling.  As far as we know Cindy did not attempt to take the suicide route in order to escape the nightmare encmpassing his granddaughter's disappearance.

Janet

+++++

A Tough Thanksgiving For Anthony Family
Thursday, November 27, 2008 – updated: 12:02 pm EST November 27, 2008

FAMILY TENSION

<snipped>

Casey's parents' financial problems almost shattered their marriage but ended up saving it because Cindy couldn't afford divorce. The investigation showed Cindy supported George for years.  He lost thousands of dollars in a U.K. lottery scam.

<snipped>

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

I may not believe that George is involved in the actual events encompassing the death of Caylee or the disposal of her remains but ... his character is not above reproach.

I believe that Cindy is the glue that held that dysfunctional family together.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2529 on: May 30, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »

Where do you all watch the full epidsodes of the trial?  The reason I ask is because I think I watch the whole thing and then I see the trial on tv (the witnesses) and they are testifying to stuff I didn't see.  So where are the whole, total epsidoes.  I watch them on wftv, but I think they must cut stuff out.  Thanks.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2530 on: May 30, 2011, 07:14:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18812469/index.html
At 3:17 Lee states that he went to Winter Park for 9th grade...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2531 on: May 30, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »

Where do you all watch the full epidsodes of the trial?  The reason I ask is because I think I watch the whole thing and then I see the trial on tv (the witnesses) and they are testifying to stuff I didn't see.  So where are the whole, total epsidoes.  I watch them on wftv, but I think they must cut stuff out.  Thanks.
wftv has all the links.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2532 on: May 30, 2011, 07:18:57 PM »

And how will Baez explain his client saying "she's close to home" and again in another jail video, "she's close to HOLT".

Loca
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2533 on: May 30, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »

LOCA THIS IS WHAT I FOUND.....

.January 16, 2009 • 9:00 am
.Lee Anthony Immunity?

CNN reports there’s a chance Casey’s brother Lee might get immunity. Lee’s attorney Thomas Luca is reportedly concerned his client could possibly face obstruction charges or aiding and abetting charges and is trying to seek a subpoena for Lee — which, in the state of Florida, grants you instant immunity.

“If he is given this immunity,” defense attorney Hugo Rodriguez told CNN’s Nancy Grace, “He has to take the stand in the murder trial. He cannot plead the Fifth. He has to get up there, tell his story, tell exactly what he knows. If Casey did give him inside information, he has to spill it all on the stand during that murder trial.”

Lee, if subpoenaed would only be offered what’s referred to as “use immunity” which means anything he says cannot be used against him in a subsequent prosecution. He could, however, still be tried with testimony from other witnesses. That’s why it’s rumored Lee’s attorney will want what’s called  “blanket immunity” or total immunity.
Need to link back to articles, please.  Edit to add link I found: http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/lee-anthony-immunity/ Also, I snipped the article.  We can only post the link and partial article.  Thanks!  MB
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 07:36:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2534 on: May 30, 2011, 07:19:14 PM »

wftv has all the links.
Thanks, loca
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2535 on: May 30, 2011, 07:20:21 PM »

I guess it's just me but I don't see how Cindy did any harm to Casey.  All she did was "mostly" tell the truth about the events.  I still feel that she "volunteered" too much info about how concerned and caring Casey was.  She also lied (IMO) about the evening they spent watching the videos.  Wasn't that the night they had the big fight?  I'm confused at best.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2536 on: May 30, 2011, 07:21:16 PM »

The almost seething anger that oozed from the Anthony's in prior hearings when they were questioned by LDB or JA was so uncomfortable for the court. I think it also made the Anthony's look like they were hiding something. Not the reaction that the Ants wanted people to feel. Now, they are cooperative and cordial to the State. The State is also going to be the ones to protect the Anthony's over the next several weeks while the defense continues to throw daggers at them.

Loca
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2537 on: May 30, 2011, 07:23:01 PM »

Did lee or did lee not get immunity??
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2538 on: May 30, 2011, 07:25:04 PM »

Casey Anthony Trial Today
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
GEORGE ANTHONY ON THE STAND

<snipped>

George states he wakes up around 7am when Cindy has left or is going to work. He has coffee and spends time with Caylee.  He would help her to the BR and assist her with brushing he teeth. He would help her with breakfast. It was "a great morning' per George. Caylees favorite videos were 101 Dalmations and Lady in the Tramp. He recalls first seeing Casey around 10am.  He is not sure as he cherished "morning time" with Caylee.Casey left the house around  , he remembers watching the food channel, Caylee was wearing blue jeans and pink top , and Caylee said she was going to see Zanny when asked.

<snipped>

http://caseyanthonytrialtodayinreview.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-anthony-on-stand.html

Seems to me George would have remembered, since Casey was asleep, he assisted Caylee with brushing her teeth, helped her in the bathroom, fed her breakfast - he probably dressed her also.

I agree.

Janet

Really..you all have excellant memories because I can not remember what I wore myself one week ago today..nor what my grandchildren had on last week when they were here for a few days.

We are talking one month later here..not the next day..and he did not know the last time he saw her would be the last time forever.  So I truly doubt George did remember more then 30 days later what Caylee had on that particular day.  JMHO

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2539 on: May 30, 2011, 07:27:27 PM »

I guess it's just me but I don't see how Cindy did any harm to Casey.  All she did was "mostly" tell the truth about the events.  I still feel that she "volunteered" too much info about how concerned and caring Casey was.  She also lied (IMO) about the evening they spent watching the videos.  Wasn't that the night they had the big fight?  I'm confused at best.
Don
i am still on the fence about cindy and george and lee. I do not believe george helped casey nor did he know! but they were so hateful and onerie to the state when questioned! they were all for casey at that time! they embelished alot of the truth.
than they find out casey was going to throw them to the dogs and they decided that it would be in their best interest to cooperate.

I realy think that in the past baez realy did a snow job and encouraged them to lie to help not his client but himself his image... he did this with the  suggestion that it was for casey!! than he began to alienate them from visiting casey!  because he knew at one time they wanted casey to get another atty!!

than recently when they were supposed to be sequestered!!  they got a revealation that something was not right! so they fought the sequestration and won! and here we are!!  now lee wants to be in the courtroom and I hope the judge allows it!! it may help the state! I pray.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.