April 24, 2024, 07:58:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770846 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2540 on: May 30, 2011, 07:30:16 PM »

Where do you all watch the full epidsodes of the trial?  The reason I ask is because I think I watch the whole thing and then I see the trial on tv (the witnesses) and they are testifying to stuff I didn't see.  So where are the whole, total epsidoes.  I watch them on wftv, but I think they must cut stuff out.  Thanks.
wftv has all the links.
Thanks, loca
welcome

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2541 on: May 30, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »

Hey Sunny! 
Can't wait to hear Baez's objection to this,and I am not sure about Lee.
I hope when he finally does testify,that he remembers who the victim in this case is.  an angelic monkey

me too trim...it should be short and sweet....

It scares me a bit that he might still be drinking the KC koolaide and like you I hope he remember's Caylee is the victim.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2542 on: May 30, 2011, 07:31:34 PM »

LOCA THIS IS WHAT I FOUND.....

.January 16, 2009 • 9:00 am
.Lee Anthony Immunity?

CNN reports there’s a chance Casey’s brother Lee might get immunity. Lee’s attorney Thomas Luca is reportedly concerned his client could possibly face obstruction charges or aiding and abetting charges and is trying to seek a subpoena for Lee — which, in the state of Florida, grants you instant immunity.

“If he is given this immunity,” defense attorney Hugo Rodriguez told CNN’s Nancy Grace, “He has to take the stand in the murder trial. He cannot plead the Fifth. He has to get up there, tell his story, tell exactly what he knows. If Casey did give him inside information, he has to spill it all on the stand during that murder trial.”

Lee, if subpoenaed would only be offered what’s referred to as “use immunity” which means anything he says cannot be used against him in a subsequent prosecution. He could, however, still be tried with testimony from other witnesses. That’s why it’s rumored Lee’s attorney will want what’s called  “blanket immunity” or total immunity.

::snipping2::
Need to link back to articles, please.  Edit to add link I found: http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/lee-anthony-immunity/ Also, I snipped the article.  We can only post the link and partial article.  Thanks!  MB

I just pray he does what his parents have done... sway towards reality!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 07:38:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2543 on: May 30, 2011, 07:32:24 PM »

Hey Sunny! 
Can't wait to hear Baez's objection to this,and I am not sure about Lee.
I hope when he finally does testify,that he remembers who the victim in this case is.  an angelic monkey

me too trim...it should be short and sweet....

It scares me a bit that he might still be drinking the KC koolaide and like you I hope he remember's Caylee is the victim.....
sunny
I pray that he does not look at casey! like cindy and george did!!

Loca
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2544 on: May 30, 2011, 07:35:11 PM »

I'm watching Baez questioning Ricardo Morales about Casey and Caylee's relationship and it makes me so mad.  I don't think that Baez has any appreciation for how forgiving children are, especially in relation to their parents.  Even if Caylee hadn't been beaten there are children who have been and still cling to the parent that abuses them. 

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2545 on: May 30, 2011, 07:35:43 PM »

I guess it's just me but I don't see how Cindy did any harm to Casey.  All she did was "mostly" tell the truth about the events.  I still feel that she "volunteered" too much info about how concerned and caring Casey was.  She also lied (IMO) about the evening they spent watching the videos.  Wasn't that the night they had the big fight?  I'm confused at best.
Don
i am still on the fence about cindy and george and lee. I do not believe george helped casey nor did he know! but they were so hateful and onerie to the state when questioned! they were all for casey at that time! they embelished alot of the truth.
than they find out casey was going to throw them to the dogs and they decided that it would be in their best interest to cooperate.

I realy think that in the past baez realy did a snow job and encouraged them to lie to help not his client but himself his image... he did this with the  suggestion that it was for casey!! than he began to alienate them from visiting casey!  because he knew at one time they wanted casey to get another atty!!

than recently when they were supposed to be sequestered!!  they got a revealation that something was not right! so they fought the sequestration and won! and here we are!!  now lee wants to be in the courtroom and I hope the judge allows it!! it may help the state! I pray.

I hope that is all correct.  I'm still not convinced that Cindy will do the right thing.  I won't trust her at all unless she admits that she meant that 911 call.  If she again claims that it was just a "ploy" to get LE there sooner then all bets are off with me.   She already back peddled when she talked about the bear being missing.  First she said Casey knew she slept with it then seemed to realize what she said and changed the story.  I just can't make myself trust her.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2546 on: May 30, 2011, 07:36:48 PM »

Tim Miller on now.... telling about how it was like nothing he had ever worked on before....talking about Casey's big smiles and bopping around the house ....one of Georges friends said George knows the answers are in that bedroom and that bitch wont talk...

thanks cubbee....I am sure I have seen the interview you are referencing..this was the one and only time/case I ever heard Tim say he was sorry he did a search.....the A's cost Tim and TES a huge amount of money....time and money that could have been used to help families that really needed and wanted his help
\Hi Monkeys, Hi Sunny

Sunny, I'm just putting this here rather than bringing a post from way back, but thanks for asking your attorney friend the answer to the question about the opening statements.  Under those circumstances, I am even more impressed with the State being prepared for this unspeakable accusation.  Guess you had it "pegged" and I didn't.  LOL
  BB!!  Glad I could be of help to get the correct answer for you... we hear so much from some of the TV lawyers and commentators and they sometimes get it wrong or confused.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2547 on: May 30, 2011, 07:36:53 PM »

omg  ::CowboySmiley::padilla is on saying that she would be effective on the stand..

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2548 on: May 30, 2011, 07:37:45 PM »

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

You know Baez will be whining about this.

Ya know, if it wouldn't cause a mistrial, I'd pay to see Lee man up and punch Baez in the face.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2549 on: May 30, 2011, 07:39:51 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Preview Of Day 17 In Casey Trial

For tomorrow.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28075393/index.html

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2550 on: May 30, 2011, 07:40:56 PM »

jose better not write a check he cant cash! he better deliver.

Loca
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2551 on: May 30, 2011, 07:41:31 PM »

BILL SHEAFFER: Preview Of Day 17 In Casey Trial

For tomorrow.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28075393/index.html

It's of the whole week, what's going to go on....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2552 on: May 30, 2011, 07:43:13 PM »

Ty sunny. So does that mean if he says something that he knew about. He won't get in trouble?

suppose they asked him of he took anything of KC's they he didn't turn over to them....some kind of evidence .....if he said yes, I took this and  burned it......they couldn't charge him on that statement of destroying evidence....but say Mallory said I was with Lee when he took ABC and was with him when he burned it...Mallory's statement might be used to charge him...this is pretty simplistic...but you  will get my meaning......

Rest in Peace Caylee

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2553 on: May 30, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »

So did lee get immunity or not..and sorry if I was not soppose to put that up there like that. But the link would not work. I am referring to what I found out about lee and if he did get immunity or if he didn't. Sorry didn't know any other way to do it Sad
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2554 on: May 30, 2011, 07:44:35 PM »

Here is something to think about regarding Casey's calls on June 16th:   She calls her father, mother, friends....NO calls to a nanny.   If she was looking for a sitter she would have called her "Zanny the nanny" who according to Casey was with Caylee rather regularly & supposedly pretty available all the time or she would have asked any of her friends if they could watch Caylee, she did not.

It is my belief that the "flurry" of calls were not about getting a sitter but more to cover her tracks, even if she had killed Caylee unintentionally she would have NEVER been able to compose herself during her communications with Tony L much less go to Blockbuster & rent murder movies to spend the night boinking him into the next day as if nothing happened.  PTSD would not have set in that immediate nor would she have the presence of mind fading in and out of her "blocked memory"  to have to go back and continue covering her tracks over the course of a month including disposing of a body, especially her daughter.   Her claims that she feared her father or mother could be perceived as valid BUT once caught she would have spilled that it was an accident after she was arrested.   There is no way she has sat in jail for 3 years over an unintentional or accidental act without spilling it even if it meant facing child neglect or abuse charges with involuntary manslaughter....its a far cry different than felony murder, for that matter 3 years later she could have conceivably been getting out of jail already.   If the excuses dont fit, you must discount it.

Casey is too spiteful & vengeful when crossed, I believe she was fixated on her lies & stealing catching up to her.   The argument she had with Cindy the night of June 15th over stealing from her grandparents again most likely included Cindy discussing getting custody of Caylee if this horrendous behavior continued.   Caylee was getting old enough to tell her grandparents or anyone that "Zanny" didnt exist & repeat things that she has seen or heard.  I think Casey may have told Caylee that she was going to go visit someone named Zanny but she knew that sooner or later Caylee would be able to say that there was no Zanny.   It was closing in on Casey & she knew it.

I agree that nobody would sit in jail on a 1st degree murder charge wtih the possibility of life wo parole or DP if this were an accident.  Totally proposterous to think this, and IMO, that is probably one of the 1st things the Jury will think about when deliberating. 

Not only would she not have sat in jail..she would have jumped on any of the plea deals offered her by the State..if it was an accident that snowballed.

The basis of the plea deals she has been offerred, the last one as recently as 2 weeks ago right before the start of jury selection, is always that:
1. You must tell the truth
2. You must tell exactly what happended and what you did.

Now..If Baez opening statement was the truth and exactly what happened and what she did..why is she sitting in the courtroom waiting for a jury to decide if she is guilty of murder 1 and looking at a sentence of either LWOP or the DP?

Because she and Baez know that it is all lies and the State, nor Judge Perry would not have accepted that scenario as the whole truth and nothing but the truth..
So  Casey and Baez are rolling the dice hoping the jury ismore gullible then the State and the Judge Perry..and they are hoping they can keep enough damaging evidence out and enough reasonable doubt in the picture. 

GDD, I believe it has been determined that she was NOT offered a deal before the trial started....the people talking about the plea deal was in fact talking about one offered (and I am not sure it was ever confirmed) very early on. On the neglect of a child charges....long before Caylee's remains were found....I believe that was the one and only offer every given

Sunny ..I heard Judge Perry state to the defense on the first day of the jury selection that his understanding was that the defense was not accepting the plea deal at this time.  It was before jury selection started and they were doing their housekeeping so to speak.

I do not have a link , but it should be available on the first tape of jury selection...my computer won't let me leave this screen to even look at the articles people are posting.

It locks up immediately..but I know I heard him say that to Baez. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2555 on: May 30, 2011, 07:47:49 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I did not realize Mark Lippman was also Lee's attorney.....

I didn't either.  Lippman is fairly new to the Anthony's.  Was he retained when they found out that Casey was going to throw them under the bus?

I think he was hire shortly after Brad Conway resigned

http://www.wesh.com/r/24767709/detail.html

Report: Cindy, George Anthony Hire New Lawyers
Casey Anthony's Parents Hire New Attorney After Brad Conway Resigns

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24767709/detail.html#ixzz1NsZbIZFd
 ::snipping2::

How many attorneys have the Anthony's been through now Sunny? It gives me a headache to try to keep up sometimes...

I think Lippman is number 4. First was an attorney who worked primarily with workmans comp, then Mark, then Conway and now Lippman....I think they also had real estate attorney

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2556 on: May 30, 2011, 07:49:08 PM »

Casey wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit her on the a$$.

How many people believe she actually told the truth to Baez?

I don't.

Knowing your client is really guilty affects your ability to represent your client to the best of your ability sub-conciously.

I think a lot of people view him as a scum, but most people don't care for defense attorney's anyway- unless of course you need one.

I think Baez has been frustrated with Casey all along, trying to put on a unified front to the public.

He knows what the facts are, I believe he's just trying to level those facts with something sensational to keep Casey from getting the needle.

He could have gone with an accident long ago.   He could go with an accident now, maybe even put suspicion on Roy Kronk (albeit ridiculous) BUT to put forward false allegations of sexual molestation knowing his client didnt even mention her father other than a "maybe" in a jail letter...that makes him scum.   The moment he knew Casey was lying to him he should have begged for a plea, he didnt & why didnt he, because he wants the sensationalism of this case but unfortunately for him any number of actions will in all likelihood cost him being disbarred rather than him benefiting from it.

The testimony so far as we know it is that Tony L stated that Casey did not accuse her father of sexually molesting her...she did make a half-baked accusation regarding her brother.   Casey's jail letter to her jail mate mentions a similar but more vague story regarding her brother with a mention of "maybe" her father too.   Its an obvious set up for her defense & a rather weak one at that.  To our knowledge Jesse was told a similar story regarding her brother, I dont recall any mention of her father to him, a proffer will happen when Jesse testifies as it occurred with Tony L.   If Jesse states the same as Tony, when and if Casey takes the stand she is immediately impeached if she puts the allegation forward with their testimony.

During her jail visits Casey tells her parents that they are the best grandparents Caylee could have, she further tells her father personally that he is the greatest father she has ever met & she means it from the heart.  When she was offered to talk to one of her parents privately in jail, she chose her father, it doesnt matter that it didnt take place.  This too goes against any allegation she makes now that her father molested her.

According to others, George confronted Casey when she was out of jail on bond.   He was witnessed stating that he was tired of living this lie & was insisting on Casey telling him where Caylee was.   If George took part in any cover up why would he confront Casey with people to witness it not knowing what Casey or even Cindy would say to refute it?   Why didnt Casey say right then and there "you know darn well what happened," she didnt.

This defense team should know that this is far from enough to hang their hats on, the jury will see that this is a desperate attempt to shift blame & make her appear as a victim.  The jury will put themselves in George's shoes & they will see it as despicable if they believe she is flat out lying.  It may not fall into the category of an aggravating factor to the murder but it will be in the back of their minds as they deliberate.   The defense is attempting to conduct a trial within a trial, it didnt work for the Menendez brothers & it wont work for Casey.  I do not even think that will be the determining factor whether she receives the DP versus LWOP.   What I am disheartened to see is just how many people are buying into any of this crapola.   You dont have to be a fan of the Anthonys or condone any of their own behavior previous to trial to not separate this wild & horrendous allegation from the truth.   I believe they should be held accountable for all of their own wrong doings but no one deserves to be stabbed in the heart the way this Satan's spawn is attempting to do & only proves how spiteful & venomous Casey is.   Casey is a monster & Im not fooled by her tears or her lies.

Since Tony's testimony about the "secret" was proffered..the jury has not heard that yet right?

Has the judge decided if this testimony can be heard by the jury?

If not, then I doubt they will allow Jesse to testify to that either?

If Casey testifies on her own behalf, it can come in

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2557 on: May 30, 2011, 07:49:41 PM »

You know Baez will be whining about this.

Ya know, if it wouldn't cause a mistrial, I'd pay to see Lee man up and punch Baez in the face.....

me too and heres a mallet to knock him out with  

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2558 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:16 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!   
Just celebrated the Memorial Day with a cookout with family and visiting my mom at the nursing home.  It's going to be an interesting week.  I hope our jurors are well rested and entertained, and ready to put Casey under the jail, no, I'm sorry, to objectively listen to the evidence, and come to the conclusion any sane person would, that she is Guilty, Guilty, Guilty!!! (Holiday wine kicking in now!   )
See you all in the AM, ready to toast Caylee's Justice now!

hi Monka....I'd bet the jurors will be rarin' to go....heck they wanted to work today....I think this trial will be over a lot quicker than predicted.

PS...I have some lovely wine from a local winery.....yummy

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #2559 on: May 30, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »

::snipping::My second question is - could zanny be  zanax - a drug? Could she have been drugging her 2 1/2 year old for some time? Is there any evidence that would suggest that?  ::snipping2::

I had asked the same thing, and apparently it had been discussed and a few people had thought the same, Kermit.  It makes sense to me.

I looked on the autopsy, the toxicology reports - they all seemed to come back as negative. But they don't rule out drugs... just didn't find any.

http://www.autopsyfiles.org/reports/Other/anthony,%20caylee_report.pdf  (p. 36/36)

"In summary, volatiles and drugs were not detected in the specimens obtained from the remains of Skeletal Remains Unidenfied; ME 2008-001567.  These results do not rule-out the decedent's prior use and/or exposure to volatiles and/or drugs."

That's because there were no soft tissues to run the tox tests on. (again, late as usual-but I AM ON TOPIC!!! Klaas, are you surprised? I am! )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.