April 24, 2024, 12:52:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770823 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2600 on: May 30, 2011, 08:54:40 PM »

I guess it's just me but I don't see how Cindy did any harm to Casey.  All she did was "mostly" tell the truth about the events.  I still feel that she "volunteered" too much info about how concerned and caring Casey was.  She also lied (IMO) about the evening they spent watching the videos.  Wasn't that the night they had the big fight?  I'm confused at best.

Hi Don.....re the fight the night of the 15th....Lee told Jesse about this...however KC told Lee....so who knows what really happened....I think Cindy lied about the evening in that she omitted the theft .....that info came from her mother and if it was introduced at that time it might have been sustained on an objection as hearsay....I think Mrs. Pleasa may have to testify to that.  I try to keep reminding myself to remember KC is their daughter and they do not want her to get the DP...and they are not going to back her on the abuse charges....I honestly think they would rather see her in a mental ward someplace

I agree Sunny..Had Cindy said anything about the theft at this point the defense would have an objection as heresay testimony, which is what they were objecting to with Tony..heresay. That's why the judge wanted Tony to proffer his testimony first to see if it was admissible at this point.

I think the State will get Mrs Pleasa to testify to the theft, add bank records , etc to back that up..and then they can call Cindy to the stand to talk about confronting Casey with this info on June 15..and what resulted.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2601 on: May 30, 2011, 08:55:35 PM »

OT-can someone direct me to where I can learn how to answer someone when there is a quote stack and I just want to comment on the last post in the stack?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9830.0

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2602 on: May 30, 2011, 08:59:51 PM »

Anyone on, that lives in Florida?
Is there anything around Johnson's Wrecker?  Stores, gas stations.
I'm in FL, but not the Orlando area. Not sure about a gas station near Johnson's wrecker, but this week prosecutor's entered into evidence a pic of Casey's car at Amscot and the surrounding area. There was a gas station right there! So KC's claim that her car "broke down" at Amscot was total bunk...big surprise. Fact is she dumped the car because of the decomp smell...MMO

I just thought of something. Casey told Tony her car was out of gas, they go to to her parents and steal the cans of gas (she tells Tony not to worry, after all it is her shed too and it is ok)  and Tony and Casey go back to Amscot where she puts gas in the car. My question is, if the car was towed to the lot, then why would it have been out of gas? Did Casey use it between the time she gassed it up, with the help of Tony and the time it was towed? Because, had it been towed with the gas Casey put in it with stolen cans from her shed at home, then George would have been able to start it and drive it home.
Shell the day she ran out of gas was a completely different day then the day she abandon the car at Amscot.

She ran out of gas on a road very near her house.  And that day Tony came and helped her get the gas cans.  Amscot is a few days later.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2603 on: May 30, 2011, 09:02:58 PM »

I guess it's just me but I don't see how Cindy did any harm to Casey.  All she did was "mostly" tell the truth about the events.  I still feel that she "volunteered" too much info about how concerned and caring Casey was.  She also lied (IMO) about the evening they spent watching the videos.  Wasn't that the night they had the big fight?  I'm confused at best.

Hi Don.....re the fight the night of the 15th....Lee told Jesse about this...however KC told Lee....so who knows what really happened....I think Cindy lied about the evening in that she omitted the theft .....that info came from her mother and if it was introduced at that time it might have been sustained on an objection as hearsay....I think Mrs. Pleasa may have to testify to that.  I try to keep reminding myself to remember KC is their daughter and they do not want her to get the DP...and they are not going to back her on the abuse charges....I honestly think they would rather see her in a mental ward someplace

I agree Sunny..Had Cindy said anything about the theft at this point the defense would have an objection as heresay testimony, which is what they were objecting to with Tony..heresay. That's why the judge wanted Tony to proffer his testimony first to see if it was admissible at this point.

I think the State will get Mrs Pleasa to testify to the theft, add bank records , etc to back that up..and then they can call Cindy to the stand to talk about confronting Casey with this info on June 15..and what resulted.
I think it depends on what the State is going to use as motive.  Will it be she wanted to party and be with Tony and Caylee was in the way or will it be to spite Cindy, she threatened to take Caylee away from Casey, so Casey took Caylee away from Cindy, forever.  It seems to me the State is going for the first option, it fits better with premeditation.  The fight and the threat would not have prompted the computer searches back in March.....unless that was an ongoing event in the Anthony home.     all jmo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2604 on: May 30, 2011, 09:04:44 PM »

I can't sleep.  While trying to sleep I had 2 thoughts

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.
I think you're onto something there....

4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

6:31:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:10 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:54 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:06:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:20:00 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Amy H.’s cell ph

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,

to her parents and several friends.
MON, June 16, 2008 – Between 12 midnight and 1 a.m. there was high user activity on the HP Desktop computer. Between 12

midnight and 11 a.m. there was NO activity on Casey’s Laptop. Casey and Tony spent most of the night (12:40 a.m. – 3:22 a.m.)

talking and texting. Tony said the conversations were about “boyfriend/girlfriend stuff.”

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2605 on: May 30, 2011, 09:05:01 PM »

GDD, I believe it has been determined that she was NOT offered a deal before the trial started....the people talking about the plea deal was in fact talking about one offered (and I am not sure it was ever confirmed) very early on. On the neglect of a child charges....long before Caylee's remains were found....I believe that was the one and only offer every given

Sunny ..I heard Judge Perry state to the defense on the first day of the jury selection that his understanding was that the defense was not accepting the plea deal at this time.  It was before jury selection started and they were doing their housekeeping so to speak.

I do not have a link , but it should be available on the first tape of jury selection...my computer won't let me leave this screen to even look at the articles people are posting.

It locks up immediately..but I know I heard him say that to Baez. 

I believe he asked her if she had entered into a plea and she said no. I also believe this is SOP.....I will ask my friend just to make sure...so we are both clear on it.

Sunny..I think you are exactly right...he asked if she wanted to enter a plea.

I watch this trial on InSessions, puter is bad and will not let me do more then one thing, and half the time I don't know if I am hearing what I am hearing or just parts.  So I apologize to you.  I think InSessions should run this with commercials at the sidebars and breaks..and leave the color commentary for the lunch hour.  I feel like I miss half the trial watching it there.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2606 on: May 30, 2011, 09:12:32 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

These are the flurry of calls that cause me to suspect that Casey discovered her daughter had died of an unintended chloroforum overdose and ... her initial response out of panic was to contact her mother ... her father.

It is my understanding that Casey's attempts to contact either parent in these flurry of calls was unsuccessful.  Am I right?

Janet
I think something  the chloroforum overdose happen in this time frame

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2607 on: May 30, 2011, 09:17:39 PM »

I think it depends on what the State is going to use as motive.  Will it be she wanted to party and be with Tony and Caylee was in the way or will it be to spite Cindy, she threatened to take Caylee away from Casey, so Casey took Caylee away from Cindy, forever.  It seems to me the State is going for the first option, it fits better with premeditation.  The fight and the threat would not have prompted the computer searches back in March.....unless that was an ongoing event in the Anthony home.     all jmo

Good point Tupelo.

I think they are going after the motive having the good life.  Premeditation beginning in March, the parade of men, the lies , no job, thieving from family and friends, while soaking her parents like a sponge.  But I think it will add up to Casey just wanted out of her current life and situation.. I wouldn't even say she wanted to be with Tony..because when Tony wasn't there she was with others.  I think they have to bring it all in to show how she had been living, and how she wanted to live..and Caylee just wasn't in that picture.  Her parents weren't either..I don't think she wanted anyone or anything tying her down..no job, no parents, no child, no exclusive boyfriend..JMHO .

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2608 on: May 30, 2011, 09:34:07 PM »

cindy wanted to take Caylee away from Casey, so Casey took Caylee away from Cindy,
wow you hit on a good point there.

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2609 on: May 30, 2011, 09:35:54 PM »

Anyone on, that lives in Florida?
Is there anything around Johnson's Wrecker?  Stores, gas stations.
I'm in FL, but not the Orlando area. Not sure about a gas station near Johnson's wrecker, but this week prosecutor's entered into evidence a pic of Casey's car at Amscot and the surrounding area. There was a gas station right there! So KC's claim that her car "broke down" at Amscot was total bunk...big surprise. Fact is she dumped the car because of the decomp smell...MMO

I just thought of something. Casey told Tony her car was out of gas, they go to to her parents and steal the cans of gas (she tells Tony not to worry, after all it is her shed too and it is ok)  and Tony and Casey go back to Amscot where she puts gas in the car. My question is, if the car was towed to the lot, then why would it have been out of gas? Did Casey use it between the time she gassed it up, with the help of Tony and the time it was towed? Because, had it been towed with the gas Casey put in it with stolen cans from her shed at home, then George would have been able to start it and drive it home.
Shell the day she ran out of gas was a completely different day then the day she abandon the car at Amscot.

She ran out of gas on a road very near her house.  And that day Tony came and helped her get the gas cans.  Amscot is a few days later.

Ohhh, ok thanks for that info 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2610 on: May 30, 2011, 09:35:59 PM »

Can I have the link to the Casey melt down. I just can't find it Thanks

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2611 on: May 30, 2011, 09:40:09 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28057616/index.html
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2612 on: May 30, 2011, 09:40:43 PM »

I have watched it at least a half dozen times 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2613 on: May 30, 2011, 09:44:30 PM »

I have watched it at least a half dozen times 
I know it makes me feel better too I'm going to try to save it never saved a video before in photobucket

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2614 on: May 30, 2011, 09:44:52 PM »

I guess you are on to it.  I guess they are putting out things a bit at a time.  I'd like to see the whole family in an institution. 

Don.... I think that is where they all belong, and quite possibly could end up there after this is all over....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2615 on: May 30, 2011, 09:45:45 PM »

Blonde....you ALWAYS have the links.......

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2616 on: May 30, 2011, 09:47:05 PM »

Am I remembering this correctly?

A good number of the members of the jury are not all that into computers. I think her Googling neck breaking, chloroform and (I might be wrong in the exact terms...household weapons) but I think that will be huge in their minds, as it is huge in my mine in thinking premeditation by Casey.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2617 on: May 30, 2011, 09:47:43 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

These are the flurry of calls that cause me to suspect that Casey discovered her daughter had died of an unintended chloroforum overdose and ... her initial response out of panic was to contact her mother ... her father.

It is my understanding that Casey's attempts to contact either parent in these flurry of calls was unsuccessful.  Am I right?

Janet
I think something  the chloroforum overdose happen in this time frame

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.

I agree.

Janet

++++++

Correction.  I believe that the following flurry of calls is when something happened to Caylee and ... Casey's initial response was to contact either her mother or father.

Janet

++++

Blonde's Timeline:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2618 on: May 30, 2011, 09:48:06 PM »

cindy wanted to take Caylee away from Casey, so Casey took Caylee away from Cindy,
wow you hit on a good point there.

I have always thought this as well... I do not believe there was any freaking accident...JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2619 on: May 30, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »

There were decomp stains in her carseat?  Holy moly, I hadn't heard that before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.