March 28, 2024, 08:00:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768166 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2640 on: May 30, 2011, 10:51:33 PM »

Well... It looks like I will have another week of no sleep due to staying up half the night listening to testimonies, so going to call it a night. I am going to say a prayer that all the Anthony family does the right thing by Caylee and tells the truth....As far as Casey is concerned ....ain't gonna happen....that girl is like Rosemary's Baby or something.....
Keep up the good work monkeys! Thinking we just have to keep the faith and pray for Justice for Caylee....I am anxious for Lee's testimony and the rest of Cindy's. This trial is like a box of chocolates....we never know what we are going to get....

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2641 on: May 30, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »

Gypsy... I am sorry... I have no idea how I messed up your post.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2642 on: May 30, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »

Considering where Caylee's remains were located ... could it be the Casey was giving her brother a clue as to where her daughter's remains were disposed.

Janet

++++

Jailhouse Conversations to be Released
July 29, 2008

<snipped>

Two conversations between Casey Anthony and her brother Lee were released on Monday but revealed few clues other than Casey Anthony's expressing her "gut feeling" that Caylee is OK and "close to home."

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=5473959&page=1

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2643 on: May 30, 2011, 11:02:08 PM »

So did lee get immunity or not..and sorry if I was not soppose to put that up there like that. But the link would not work. I am referring to what I found out about lee and if he did get immunity or if he didn't. Sorry didn't know any other way to do it Sad

Yes he got limited immunity.

I am of the opinion that Cindy, George and Lee have all "fibbed" to a certain extent IN THE PAST to protect Casey.  I don't believe they are fibbing now

ITA KLAAS.  It seems like this family has finally turned a corner.   

So far.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2644 on: May 30, 2011, 11:05:19 PM »

Right Brandi - so far
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2645 on: May 30, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »

Think about Jose Baez's opening statement regarding the despicable accusations against Lee Anthony and then think about Mallory Parker's "gushing" response to questioning in regards to Casey's relationship with Caylee.  Amazing?  Special bond?  Would "good" not have sufficed when the defamation of her fiancee is considered.

There is something wrong with this picture.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Page 2 of 2
ORLANDO, Fla. May 27, 2011
Testimony in Casey Anthony Murder Trial to Deathly Odor in Her Car

<snipped>

The morning started with an emotional moment when the fiancee of Casey Anthony's brother broke down in tears describing the young mom's relationship with her daughter Caylee.

"It was amazing," said Mallory Parker. "Casey and Caylee had a really, a very special bond."

Anthony, 25, also cried as she listened to her future sister-in-law describe how Anthony cared for Caylee.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-car-trunk-maggots-smell-death/story?id=13702807&page=2

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2646 on: May 30, 2011, 11:12:43 PM »

I think that al of Casey's " friends ", the people that she hung around with at that time or had any contact with like Ricardo, Tony L, Jesse, Amy and Chris Stultz are damn lucky it isn't them who are mentioned as being the accomplices in the OS.
Do you think she was going to try to set up Chris / She calls him from jail, so of course the police are going to ask him : What / Why / What is your relationship or connection  in this mess ?
She visits Chris on the 17th being upset over her parents divorce and then, the Stultz family finds Caylee's swim stuff. She spent the night of June 9 over at Ricardo's, the date of the last seen Caylee is given as June 9. She calls Jesse when her car is at Amscott, he can't make it over there. Did she want Jesse's fingerprints on her car ?
Or have I taken what this B is capable of too far ? 

I think KC tried a number of different ways to "set up" that someone else is responsible.   ALL of that failed, so as an obvious last resort, she decided to bury her entire family.

No way in he77 this is an accident - she could have gotten out of an accident.  Accidents happen.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2647 on: May 30, 2011, 11:15:27 PM »

Regarding the "fight" between Cindy and Ica...I don't take it as Cindy not telling the truth on the stand.

I take it as she just didn't mention it.  Why?, who knows but it could be that it never happened, it wasn't how Ica made it out to be or was told not to mention it yet.

As we know Cindy has diarrhea of the mouth and me thinks she would slipped it out if she could've.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2648 on: May 30, 2011, 11:15:43 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1208&start=400
she made some sense regarding holt! remember in a jailhouse video she said"she is close to holt" maybe she got scared that after saying she was close to holt ! LE may look there! JMO

comment from Magpie:

Lee said in his civil deposition that he attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. Cindy said in her SAO depostion that Lee and Casey went to the Ninth Grade Center. She didn't mention the location, but I presume that both Lee and Casey attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. The address is 528 Huntington Ave. I googled and found out that there is a Holt Ave, and also a Holt Dr., close to the Ninth Grade Center. The distance is less than half a mile. The address of Rollins college is 1000 Holt Ave. It is less than a mile from the Ninth Grade Center. Rollins College is located in the historic, scenic area of Winter Park.

I heard that there are hidden pathways in the scenic area of Winter Park, and I read that there are streets lined with Camphor and Oak trees. According to Dr. Hall's October 2008 report, Cinnamon Camphor leaves and Oak twigs and leaves were in the plastic housing windshield of Casey's car. A Cinnamon Camphor leaf was under the right chassis behind the right front tire, and there were Cinnamon Camphor leaves in the spare tire well. I wonder if Casey disposed of Caylee's body in Winter Park, somewhere close to Holt Ave., at a specific place she had mentioned to Cindy that Lee would recognize as a place familiar to Casey and him. I wonder if Lee found Caylee's body and moved her to the wooded area off Suburban Dr. at some point.

On July 21, 2008, LE requested and obtained a court order authorizing the installation and use of mobile tracking device upon one or more vehicle operated by Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, and Tony Lazzaro. The order was good for 60 days. On October 7, 2008, a court order to extend the original order for another 60 days was obtained. Those were the only orders I recall seeing in the discovery documents, so I presume any mobile devices that had been installed were disabled between September 20 and October 7, 2008. I wonder if and when LE installed mobile tracking devices upon Cindy's, George's, and Lee's vehicles and if it was recorded that any of those vehicles were close to Holt Avenue in Winter Park during the time the devices were in use.

I somehow missed that they had gone to Winter Park's 9th grade center. My bigger question would be why? That school is not only in a different district but in a different county. We do have magnet schools that offer high school students different study programs (i.e. one school is law, one sciences) but that would explain one of the Anthony's qualifying into the program not both. Can you direct me to any link that discusses why they went to a school for one year that is so far out of their territory. TYIA

OMG - what a post - this is something I would have never put together.  Very interesting.

There was her first misconception..this poster at the Hinky Meter.

Casey was not saying Holt..she was saying Home.....She is close to Home
[/quote]

Gypsy - TY

That's what I "thought" it was...she's close to "home"....and she was....a small kernel of truth!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2649 on: May 30, 2011, 11:17:25 PM »

According to the video ... the show of affection afforded his sister happened one month FOLLOWING the released jailhouse letters which accused Lee of sexually molesting Casey.  I just don't get it.

Janet

++++

Lee To Sister Casey Anthony In Court: 'I Love You'
POSTED: 6:19 pm EDT July 15, 2010
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT July 15, 2010

<snipped>

When Lee walked up to the witness stand and saw Casey for the first time in a long time, the two had an emotional exchange.

Lee could be seen mouthing “I love you” to his sister, Casey.

“I’m assuming you weren’t speaking to me just now,” prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick responded.

“Absolutely not,” Lee said.

<snipped>

Video
http://www.wesh.com/news/24276106/detail.html#ixzz1NVb64RZR

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2650 on: May 30, 2011, 11:19:48 PM »

Except Cindy said they had a very pleasant but emotional evening--the emotion was caused by seeing  what they thought might be the last pics of Mr. Pleasea.  That is not a truthful description of the evening.

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

What to believe?  What to believe?

I've mostly thought that KC killed Caylee because (as Cindy's mother, Shirley, said) KC hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee.  Jesse disclosing that Lee told him about a big fight the night before and Cindy throttling KC has always fit into my thinking.  Now...I believe Lee told that to Jessee....but whether or not KC told Lee the truth is another question.  However, IIRC, there were neighbors who heard a very loud argument, with KC cursing her mother, on Father's Day night.  So, I believe there was an argument and we just don't know about the choking part.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2651 on: May 30, 2011, 11:23:02 PM »

Except Cindy said they had a very pleasant but emotional evening--the emotion was caused by seeing  what they thought might be the last pics of Mr. Pleasea.  That is not a truthful description of the evening.

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

What to believe?  What to believe?

Maybe another lie concocted to gain the attention of and sympathy from Mr. Grund

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2652 on: May 30, 2011, 11:23:03 PM »

Anyone on, that lives in Florida?
Is there anything around Johnson's Wrecker?  Stores, gas stations.
I'm in FL, but not the Orlando area. Not sure about a gas station near Johnson's wrecker, but this week prosecutor's entered into evidence a pic of Casey's car at Amscot and the surrounding area. There was a gas station right there! So KC's claim that her car "broke down" at Amscot was total bunk...big surprise. Fact is she dumped the car because of the decomp smell...MMO
She also wanted someone to steal the car too so that would help her case out a little bit I think.  So she could follow the script the Zanny left her with.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2653 on: May 30, 2011, 11:24:07 PM »

Can't wait for court tomorrow...Cindy is supposed to be back on..the 911 tape is also supposed to be played from what one of the talking heads said..

I am sooooooo ready for some more of Casey's antics which she can't control..hope that the jury is taking all of this in...

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2654 on: May 30, 2011, 11:25:10 PM »

Think about Jose Baez's opening statement regarding the despicable accusations against Lee Anthony and then think about Mallory Parker's "gushing" response to questioning in regards to Casey's relationship with Caylee.  Amazing?  Special bond?  Would "good" not have sufficed when the defamation of her fiancee is considered.

There is something wrong with this picture.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Page 2 of 2
ORLANDO, Fla. May 27, 2011
Testimony in Casey Anthony Murder Trial to Deathly Odor in Her Car

<snipped>

The morning started with an emotional moment when the fiancee of Casey Anthony's brother broke down in tears describing the young mom's relationship with her daughter Caylee.

"It was amazing," said Mallory Parker. "Casey and Caylee had a really, a very special bond."

Anthony, 25, also cried as she listened to her future sister-in-law describe how Anthony cared for Caylee.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-car-trunk-maggots-smell-death/story?id=13702807&page=2

Agree.  Mallory was over the top (not trying to start rumors...but wonder if she's pregnant?)

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2655 on: May 30, 2011, 11:27:48 PM »

According to the video ... the show of affection afforded his sister happened one month FOLLOWING the released jailhouse letters which accused Lee of sexually molesting Casey.  I just don't get it.

Janet

++++

<snipped>

When Lee walked up to the witness stand and saw Casey for the first time in a long time, the two had an emotional exchange.

“I’m assuming you weren’t speaking to me just now,” prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick responded.

<snipped>

Video

“I’m assuming you weren’t speaking to me just now,” prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick responded. >>>I think this exchange is hilarious 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2656 on: May 30, 2011, 11:37:58 PM »

Janet

++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Video

“I’m assuming you weren’t speaking to me just now,” prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick responded. >>>I think this exchange is hilarious 

It was a quick comeback.

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2657 on: May 30, 2011, 11:41:51 PM »

Anyone on, that lives in Florida?
Is there anything around Johnson's Wrecker?  Stores, gas stations.
I'm in FL, but not the Orlando area. Not sure about a gas station near Johnson's wrecker, but this week prosecutor's entered into evidence a pic of Casey's car at Amscot and the surrounding area. There was a gas station right there! So KC's claim that her car "broke down" at Amscot was total bunk...big surprise. Fact is she dumped the car because of the decomp smell...MMO
She also wanted someone to steal the car too so that would help her case out a little bit I think.  So she could follow the script the Zanny left her with.

I always thought she set it up for someone to steal the car, and when it was recovered, it would appear that she and Caylee had been abducted.

But the fact that it was out of gas, makes me think maybe that was not the case. No one is going to steal a car that is out of gas.

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2658 on: May 31, 2011, 12:00:46 AM »

Can't wait for court tomorrow...Cindy is supposed to be back on..the 911 tape is also supposed to be played from what one of the talking heads said..

I am sooooooo ready for some more of Casey's antics which she can't control..hope that the jury is taking all of this in...

Casey seems to control herself somewhat in front of the jury. The crying and crap was out of the sight of the jury. I think.
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2659 on: May 31, 2011, 12:04:23 AM »

I have been glued to all of this as well Since all this started in 2008. And now - glued again... I was wondering - have alot to say about the trial. Can I post it here? I have multiple things I want to bring up and want peoples thoughts.

Let me know if that is okay, I don't want to piss anyone off as I am new to the site!

Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..." "Can I approach the bench?" "blah blah."
Perry: "NO.."
Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..."
Perry: "OVERRULED"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.