April 23, 2024, 11:54:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770796 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2660 on: May 31, 2011, 12:09:48 AM »

I have been glued to all of this as well Since all this started in 2008. And now - glued again... I was wondering - have alot to say about the trial. Can I post it here? I have multiple things I want to bring up and want peoples thoughts.

Let me know if that is okay, I don't want to piss anyone off as I am new to the site!

Welcome to the cage californiagirl!

Your input to the Caylee Marie forum would be appreciated.

Good Night All.  See ya in the morning.

Janet
9:05 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2661 on: May 31, 2011, 12:14:10 AM »

AWESOME! Thanks a bunch!!  I warned you though.. its long -!!!

Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..." "Can I approach the bench?" "blah blah."
Perry: "NO.."
Baez: "blah blah blah blah blah..."
Perry: "OVERRULED"
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2662 on: May 31, 2011, 12:15:40 AM »

Hey Sunny! 
Can't wait to hear Baez's objection to this,and I am not sure about Lee.
I hope when he finally does testify,that he remembers who the victim in this case is.  an angelic monkey

since the judge allowed ca & ga is there any reason NOT to allow Lee?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2663 on: May 31, 2011, 12:16:28 AM »

AWESOME! Thanks a bunch!!  I warned you though.. its long -!!!

That's ok, we can take it 

You and your opinions are welcomed to the cage 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2664 on: May 31, 2011, 12:16:57 AM »

I have been glued to all of this as well Since all this started in 2008. And now - glued again... I was wondering - have alot to say about the trial. Can I post it here? I have multiple things I want to bring up and want peoples thoughts.

Let me know if that is okay, I don't want to piss anyone off as I am new to the site!

Welcome Californiagirl! - go ahead and post your thoughts.  In general, posting your thoughts should be just fine.  I'll let you know if something is wrong.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2665 on: May 31, 2011, 12:17:39 AM »

Hey Sunny! 
Can't wait to hear Baez's objection to this,and I am not sure about Lee.
I hope when he finally does testify,that he remembers who the victim in this case is.  an angelic monkey

since the judge allowed ca & ga is there any reason NOT to allow Lee?

Not that I'm aware of. 
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2666 on: May 31, 2011, 12:18:02 AM »

2.  Why did she change her clothing?

A.  Considering a deceased Caylee was discovered wearing difference clothes than George described when Casey and his granddaughter left the home on June 16th ... could it be that vomit/body fluids were already escaping and had soiled Caylee's clothes when Casey discovered that Caylee was deceased.

HI TAMIKOSMOM!!

What did George state Caylee was wearing when Caylee was last seen by him?

Casey Anthony Trial Today
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
GEORGE ANTHONY ON THE STAND

<snipped>

George states he wakes up around 7am when Cindy has left or is going to work. He has coffee and spends time with Caylee.  He would help her to the BR and assist her with brushing he teeth. He would help her with breakfast. It was "a great morning' per George. Caylees favorite videos were 101 Dalmations and Lady in the Tramp. He recalls first seeing Casey around 10am.  He is not sure as he cherished "morning time" with Caylee.Casey left the house around  , he remembers watching the food channel, Caylee was wearing blue jeans and pink top, and Caylee said she was going to see Zanny when asked.

<snipped>

http://caseyanthonytrialtodayinreview.blogspot.com/2011/05/george-anthony-on-stand.html

Defense: Caylee drowned in her grandparents' pool
May 25, 2011 -- Updated 0159 GMT (0959 HKT
)

<snipped>

Baez also attempted to cast doubt on George Anthony's recall of what Caylee was wearing the day he last saw her, suggesting he would likely not have retained that detail as he didn't know it was the last time he would see her. George Anthony completed his testimony on Tuesday but could be recalled to the stand later.

<snipped

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/24/florida.casey.anthony.trial/index.html

Heart sticker, Pooh blanket, and clothing found with Caylee
January 21st, 2009 4:36 pm ET

<snipped>

Also found was a Winnie the Pooh blanket, a plastic toy, and clothing--a pair of white shorts and a size 3T shirt.  Cloth iron-on letters were also in the bag.

The clothing in the bag was not the same clothing George Anthony had described as Caylee wearing when he last saw her alive on June 16, 2008.

<snipped>

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/heart-sticker-pooh-blanket-and-clothing-found-with-caylee

I have to be honest and say that George was very much lying to LE at that point and the entire family was in coverup mode.

I did not then 'when I first read George's "talks" with LE and the FBI..and I do not now, believe the description he gave was accurate.  I don't think the description of clothes she was wearing , nor the back pack she was suppose to have with her were correct.  I think that because a month had passed in truth George had no idea of what Caylee had on that particular morning.  It had been a month..and George did not know when they left that morning he would never see her again..so I doubt he memorized what she was wearing to know this a month later.  That's why you will not hear the State during this trial ask George much from those initial interviews.  They ask him how he remembers it now,,because now he is telling the truth.

Infact if you read through that very lenghty interview and then progress further, because there are literally pages of interviews all together in that section, there is a page where LE states in their report that they do not believe the A's are being open and honest with them.   Perfect example..oringinally Cindy couldn't pinpoint the date for LE of the pool ladder incident...but Mark Fuhrman asked the question a few days later and she didn't hesitate to give him the date.  Mark gave that info to LE.

I think that is the biggest thing that can hurt this case at this point is the fact that all the A's were in cover up mode and not honest or cooperative with LE.

I am hoping that George and Cindy got use immunity , as Lee seems to have..and I think then they maybe able to clear up some things.

I think that Dom Casey and Jim Hoover also got use immunity for their depos.

I think that because Dom Casey had worked for Baez first..he had some inkling from Baez of possibly where Caylee maybe ..he obviously was awfully close on the day he and Jim Hoover went looking for her.  I think the story in the Baez office early on was that this was an accident that snowballed, Casey panicked and left Caylee in a wooded area.
I think that lead to Dom and Jim being on Suburban and the A's new at that time Caylee was infact deceased, but thought it was an accident. The reason for Cindy's drugged State in the one morning show around the same time.  Dom didn't find the body..but just a few weeks later Roy Kronk did..and the rest is history.

Do I think anybody other then Casey did this..no.
But I think that the A's never thought things would take the nasty turn that they did in opening statements either.

Is "Use Immunity" something that is allowed to be kept private?  Is it possible we will never know or will it eventually become "public"?
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2667 on: May 31, 2011, 12:19:43 AM »

Hi everyone – It’s so nice to see likeminded individuals who are equally as obsessed with this case. I hope that I don’t piss anyone off by posting a long ass message, and yes, it pertains to what everyone has been talking about. So, I hope this is okay!!  I have a lot of points I am questioning and I have a lot to say, so I hope I hear back from at least one person so I can hear what you are thinking.
None of my ‘real life’ friends are following the case and I work at home so I can have In Session on all day long, then HLN, then Nancy Grace or Jane Velez Mitchell… So yeah, I’m obsessed!  I recorded it in case I missed anything during a needed soda retrieval or bathroom break! Thank gawd I don’t have any kids to take care of. Thank gawd cats are self-sufficient for the most part!!

So, let’s get to the point(s)…  Casey is giving those of us who have had mortifying childhoods and poor upbringing in general. I basically raised myself… When I wasn’t being abused physically by my mother and sexually by my step-father from the ages of  9-14, my whole life was turned upside down as it was in the hands of my ex stepfather and I had to ‘play wife’ with him obviously against my will.  It was life altering on so many levels. That ‘experience’ has affected my whole life. It affected my ability to perform at work, school, friendships with men, my sex life, relationships with men, and my marriage.
However, a strange thing happened. Even though all of these horrible things happened to me – I never did any of the things that Casey has done. With the exception of the whole sex thing, because when I was 18 and had sex with a boy my age and willingly thank you very much – I actually opened the flood gates. I loved sex. But my boyfriend and I broke up and then I figured out a way to get close with a boy was to have sex... I thought I could have a relationship with a boy by starting off with sex. This lasted through the middle of my 20’s until I met my lovely husband whom I am married to this very day and we’ve been together for almost 15 years!  A lot of girls do the same thing but they haven’t been molested and raped as a child. They are just confused and are ‘boy struck’… I loved getting that attention from boys. But eventually it was negative attention and then that’s all they wanted was to get laid. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Even though really shitty things happened to me as a little girl, they did not mold me to be the person that I am today. Yeah, I have issues but I don’t impose my bullshit that I am dealing with in my own brain and spirit onto other people to hurt them, or to lie, or steal, or kill my child (or cats).
Somehow I ended up normal for the most part, I mean we all have our shit. And yeah, I suffer from depression and insomnia to this day, but I don’t steal, I don’t lie, I don’t kill small animals or children.
Casey’s lies about her father are OBVIOUS. As far as Lee, don’t have an opinion. I don’t believe for a second George touched her nor Caylee (I could be wrong, obviously). Casey is giving those of us who have had a terrible childhood a bad rap. But, I among sooo many other women are examples of what doesn’t always happen as a result of abuse.  I somehow ‘raised’ myself and understood right from wrong. I didn’t need to be taught that lies are wrong, that stealing is wrong, that killing and or covering up a death is WRONG.

I believe Cindy raised her granddaughter for the most part. And Casey was jealous – but, wanted to party so badly and be with Lazzarro so she did what she had to do. Now, with all the money she stole, it was only a matter of time before Amy, who she was supposed to move in with, found out about the theft. Casey was eventually going to be found out. So, she wanted to live it up as much as possible. And then, as usual, try to lie her way out of it by blaming sex abuse on her family and on a fake nanny  to get support from the public. Casey did it. I know she did it. PERIOD.

Segway to the meter reader. I want to know HOW Roy got the body of little Caylee – where did he find it? Did they polygraph him and ask if he moved it there? If no polygraph, then why? Did Casey ever get polygraphed? (I don’t remember)

They are saying that Roy Krock the meter reader moved the body and there were discrepancies as to supposedly what he said to the cops by saying he found a skull, but when police arrived the skull was in a zipped up bag…  If he moved it from where he found it, why wouldn’t he have left it? Regardless of WHERE Caylee was found, wouldn’t he still have collected the reward money regardless of where he found it – so the guy must be really stupid if he felt the need to move the body of little Caylee. What was the point in moving it? And if he really had been calling for several months – (which also doesn’t make sense) don’t you think he would have called the media or the F.B.I to say he’s been trying to call authorities to tell them about what he found???  And didn’t the area get searched AFTER his 1st and 2nd calls but he didn’t go out to show them where it was? There are a lot of contradictions there and I can’t create a scenario in my mind to try and fill in the blanks as it just really is the most confusing thing so far.

Lazzarro – did any of you feel that he was really REALLY cocky? I think he was being truthful though. But,  he was VERY cocky with that smirk he kept on his face virtually the whole time he was up there.
Also, didn’t one of the guys state that Casey was NOT a manager of the ‘shot girls’.. But then when the girls got up on the stand they said that they went to her for help.
I am 99% certain I remember hearing that one of the guys who worked with Lazzaro with that little party promoter thing at Fusion said she was not working for them. OR am I hallucinating… (I know I heard it from someone, but – I just can’t recall exactly. But I know it was someone who would have been involved with the party promotion thing which is why it stuck in my mind)
Jose Baez is just worthless. Defense attorneys are scum anyways when it comes to cases like this.. but, Baez takes the cake. There is something ‘off’ about this guy and I can’t quite put my finger on it besides the fact that he is a piece of work and poor Florida tax payers are footing the bill for Caseys defense.

About Caylees father.. Casey said he died in a car accident. If she knows this then why doesn’t she say where he died, what state, town date and time. Then, maybe that could be corroborated by getting DNA from his mother/father/sister etc. to prove or disprove if that is Caylees real father.  Now, I know that has NOTHING to do with this case, but, if someone DID do this – it would just prove that Casey is lying STILL. I believe that the father is alive and well – and she doesn’t have a clue who the daddy is because she has boned down with so many guys and she just doesn’t know… (again, a lie detector would prove/disprove if Casey is telling the truth about Caylees father, maybe the guy doesn’t even know he is the dad…. I certainly wouldn’t come out of the woodwork to say hey, it may be me if I boned down with Casey. I would have made a trip to the closest Planned Parenthood to be checked for STD’s ASAP…

I  obviously don’t  know if there is going to be some huge revelation that is going to prove she intentionally killed her daughter. If they don’t / can’t bring the proof, then this chick isn’t going to get the death penalty and she won’t get life in prison. They will get her on manslaughter or something in regards to allowing the death of her child due to neglect. That’s what I think. And I think she should get life in prison, and in solitary confinement. I don’t think she should be allowed to be with others even in jail because she thrives on attention. The worst thing that could happen to this chick is to disallow contact with the outside world. But we all know THAT isn’t going to happen. (and it’s bullcrap)..

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks for reading –

Kim

« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 12:27:05 AM by klaasend » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2668 on: May 31, 2011, 12:22:44 AM »

Californiagirl - If you don't mind I'm going to edit your post a bit to put it into paragraphs so it's easier to read.  You can't do it, members can't edit but I can. 
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2669 on: May 31, 2011, 12:25:25 AM »

not a problem. I actully did put in paragraphs in outlook when I was writing it - then, when I copied the pasted it, for some reaon the paragraphphs merged together. And there isn't an edit button so Icouldn't fix it! Sorry about that!

Thanks again!

KIM

californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2670 on: May 31, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »

and apparently - I didn't proofread my last message and my keys are sticking! (so sorry) thanks again...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2671 on: May 31, 2011, 12:28:49 AM »

not a problem. I actully did put in paragraphs in outlook when I was writing it - then, when I copied the pasted it, for some reaon the paragraphphs merged together. And there isn't an edit button so Icouldn't fix it! Sorry about that!

Thanks again!

KIM

For future reference, as a rule of thumb it's not a great idea to tell too much personal information about yourself in open forums.  Sometimes it comes back to "bite" you.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2672 on: May 31, 2011, 12:30:47 AM »

Not sure if this has already been posted...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28076152/detail.html

Body Language Expert On Cindy, Casey Anthony
Expert: 'She Is Probably Feeling Betrayed.'

POSTED: Monday, May 30, 2011
UPDATED: 9:40 pm EDT May 30, 2011

::snipping2::

What's behind these emotions? For an answer, Local 6 turned to body language expert Susan Constantine.

"She comes off the stand and there's not connection. She doesn't even look at the defense table," said Constantine.

As Constantine is shown video of Casey's reaction to her mother, she said Casey shows expressions of anger, sadness, grief and surprise. She said Casey's reaction to her mother's lack of eye contact was genuine.

"There are multiple types of emotions going through her right now," Constantine said. "She is probably feeling betrayed."

"They're on opposite ends of the world or they're not in agreement with one another," Constantine said. "When people avoid someone or avoid eye contact, there's a reason. Somehow maybe the relationship is breaking apart or emotionally they're at odds."

You might wonder what our expert thought about all the tears Casey shed when shown pictures of Caylee. Constantine said it's still a mystery whether those tears stemmed from genuine concern for her daughter, or for herself.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2673 on: May 31, 2011, 12:31:40 AM »

ok kinda embarassed to ask this! what does it mean when someone proffers a deal or something like that?

Just what is a proffer and what are the perils of entering into a proffer agreement (also known as a proffer letter) with the federal government? Proffer or "queen for a day" letters are written agreements between federal prosecutors and individuals under criminal investigation which permit these individuals to tell the government about their knowledge of crimes, with the supposed assurance that their words will not be used against them in any later proceedings. (The individuals can either be witnesses, subjects or targets of a federal investigation, although it is subjects and targets who provide most proffers.)
more on link
http://library.findlaw.com/2005/Feb/21/138691.html

thanks that helps me too!

so what's the difference between a proffer & immunity?  the federal government?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2674 on: May 31, 2011, 12:32:28 AM »

welcome californiagirl
I am a california girl too!! these is a nice place to hang your hat.

ok so now while I am here I am wondering if baez will be responsible for the 68,000 owed to IRS?

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2675 on: May 31, 2011, 12:35:05 AM »

Californiagirl - mostly I agree with you.  Tony Lazarro really did come off cocky the first day but he seemed less cocky in the following couple days.  I think Tony is ok.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2676 on: May 31, 2011, 12:36:20 AM »

welcome californiagirl
I am a california girl too!! these is a nice place to hang your hat.

ok so now while I am here I am wondering if baez will be responsible for the 68,000 owed to IRS?

Why would Baez be responsible for Casey's debt?  Even if Casey gave the money to Baez to cover his fees, Baez wouldn't be responsible to pay taxes on income that Casey received. 
californiagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2677 on: May 31, 2011, 12:40:34 AM »

I TOTALLY agree with the personal info sharing, however I am a survivor and proud that I ended up fairly normal! lol.

Its specifically why  i made my email private!  Smile

Thanks for letting me even share that - I just wanted to be a real example of someone who's been through it and came out okay.

So, thank you very much for lookin out. Smile

And thanks everyone else for commenting already.

KIM
(and thks for fixing my post!)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2678 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:35 AM »

You're welcome!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2679 on: May 31, 2011, 12:41:46 AM »

The more I look though these pictures, the more I think they found blood on the car seat.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.