March 28, 2024, 01:20:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768179 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: May 28, 2011, 12:11:15 PM »

The defense isn't attempting to object

I noticed that.  Very very curious.  They didn't object to Tony this morning either. 

I think the defense is going to take a very different tactic with Cindy. They are going to try and manipulate her testimony to make Casey look like a saint. They will be very gentle. They know she will lie to protect Casey. She has lied about the night of the 15th, with no mention of any disagreement with Casey. She has also lied about Caylee sleeping with Casey instead of usually just cuddling with her at night IMO.

I agree with that, Scatty, and I think they will try to rehabilitate Casey back to her former title, "Mother of the Year."

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #721 on: May 28, 2011, 12:11:34 PM »

Oh no, I have been typing since the trial started.  I hit something and I lost the whole thing.  Don't know what happened and I can't seem to find it anywhere.  It was just in the reply box. I am so sad.

Tony was up first, Mr George questioned him about the night of July 16, 2008,  They talked about a Blockbuster receipt, it was dated July 16th, at 7pm, 2008.  Tony talked about Amy coming to the door and then Cindy.  Cindy was mad and told Casey she was going home, Casey said no, she was coming back.  They left.  Later a deputy came to Tony's and took Casey's cell phone.  He came back an hour later and searched Tony's apt.  Only Nate and Tony were home.  Lee came around midnight and took a bag of Casey's clothes and her laptop.  Lee seemed very upset.  Tony said he started getting text messages from Casey the next morning.  She basically said she was the worse mother in the world for leaving Caylee with a psycho nanny.  Casey said if they never find Caylee, guess who is going to spend eternity in jail.  Casey, told Tony she loved him.  Tony said why are you texting, not calling.  Later Tony called her and questioned her.  The questions were going no where and he hung up.  Then Baez asked Tony if everything seemed bizarre and unreal and did Casey talk as if Caylee was still alive?  He asked more questions but they were stupid and sustained.  Tony seemed upset just reliving it.  Tony was done.

Cindy was up next, Linda is questioning her, she identified photos of the house and the backyard.  Linda marked the playhouse and Cindy started crying, she never really stopped.  Casey sat stone faced for most of it and never looked at Casey.  Cindy said she never suspected Casey was pregnant, Casey came to her work and told her in the car.  They told George then everyone, they made a Winnie the Pooh nursery.  Cindy cried at pictures of the nursery.  They then talked about the door out to the backyard, the glass door, Cindy is crying, 15 min recess.  Sorry if I forgot anything, I had to recall.  Recess for 15min.

Casey was crying during recess to Ms Simms, couldn't tell if it was real or not.

Back from recess, talking about the sliding glass doors again, one set goes out of the master bedroom, the other goes through the living room.  The living room door is the one mostly used.  They baby-proofed the house.  Caylee usually slept with Casey, only napped in her room occasionally.  Caylee was very verbal.  Could tell you a story.  They could mostly understand what she was saying.  Cindy never went 24 hours without seeing Caylee prior to June 2008.  Cindy took her birthday week off.  She took off Sat, Sunday and the entire week, she had Caylee everyday.  She took Caylee to Mt. Dora to see her father on Father's day.  Casey and lee had plans that day and George went to work on Father's day, 3-11 shift.  Went to Mt. Dora mid-morning till 2:30, 50 minute drive to and from.  Cindy says she took pictures and video on Father's Day at Mt. Dora, the nursing home.  Identifies a pic of that day, says that's our Caylee.  Published the pic to the jury.  Caylee in blue dress, smiling with coloring book.  Casey is crying now.  Cindy and Caylee left the nursing home and went to her mother's home had lunch and left back to Hopespring Dr.  Got home and Caylee wanted to go swimming.  Cindy wanted her to eat something, she didn't eat much at Mt. Dora.  Then they went out swimming.  Talking about the ladder, part of it is bolted to the pool, part is detachable.  When Caylee was a toddler, they started removing the ladder for safety.  They laid it on it's side when not in use.  The ladder is too heavy for a small child to pick up.  They stayed in the pool an hour or more, at least an hour.  Caylee had on a life-jacket.  While they were in the pool, Casey came home, did not get in the pool.  Cindy and Caylee got out of the pool.  Casey came out with a towel and got Caylee.  Cindy took off her life-jacket and swimsuit in the pool.  Cindy removed the ladder and went inside of the house.  Cindy recalls that evening like it was yesterday.  Cindy wanted to document that day because her father was taking a turn for the worse.  She told Casey about the videos and showed Casey the videos, Cindy and Casey cried while watching the videos.  Casey is crying in the courtroom.  Casey saved the pictures and the video on the computer.  They went to bed and George came home later after they were in bed.  Cindy had an early day the next day.  She left home the next day, June 16th at 7:30 am.  Cindy said she never saw Caylee again, Cindy is crying.  She thought Caylee was home that morning when she left for work.  She believed that her daughter had a job, an even coordinator at Universal Studios.  She thought she planned events for Mardi Gras or celebrities, worked behind the scenes, her hours were always different.  Cindy believed this because Casey told her this.  She saw other evidence of her working, like her lanyard and texts and emails from her work to her.  Cindy had seen Casey working at Universal before, that was before Caylee was born.  She believed that after Caylee was born, Casey went back to work 3 months later.  She was fired because she had 3 marks against her but she thought she got her job back.  The emails she saw were from Hard Rock Cafe.  Casey printed and showed Cindy this email.  Cindy watched Caylee when Casey went to work at night.  Cindy was usually the babysitter, if she was not home, George was the babysitter.  Cindy and Casey went out together and left Caylee with George!!!!!!  Cindy believed in June of 2008, that Casey had a babysitter named Zanny, Casey referred to her as the nanny.  Cindy did not have a full name of this nanny.  Casey had been talking about the nanny since 2006.  Zanny was the nanny of an IT person and he offered her to Casey as a nanny.  Lauren Gibs had been the primary sitter.  The co-worker referred to is Jeff Hopkins.  Zanny the nanny had been his sitter.  Cindy wants the picture of Caylee taken down, so she doesn't cry, the judge takes it down.  Cindy knew Lauren Gibbs personally and knew where she lived.  Cindy never met Zanny, she can't describe her.  In 2006, 2007, 2008, Zanny lived in diff places.  Casey told Cindy of all these places.  Zanny moved around quite frequently.  Cindy never drove Caylee to the nanny or picked her up from there.  Cindy never asked Casey to contribute money to the home, she wanted her to clean house and chores.  Casey pitched in without asking.  Casey didn't have to supply any money for living there.  Casey would get dressed and appeared to go to work, Casey always had extra clothes with her.  She was mostly dressed for work.  Cindy never found Zanny the nanny, from the 15th of July till 6 weeks ago!!!!!!!!! OMG, Cindy said she was still looking for the nanny 6 weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!  Cindy talked to Casey on June 16th, left messages mostly but may of had a brief conversation around 4ish, lasted a few seconds.  Casey said she was gonna spend the night at Zanny's but she couldn't drop of Caylee with Cindy cuz Cindy had a meeting.  So was going to take Caylee to Zanny's and they were gonna spend the night.  George had to work, Monday June 16th, 3 to 11.  It made sense for her to go to Zanny and spend the night of June 16th, 2008.  She thought Caylee would come home with Casey on Tuesday, June 17th.  Casey made up excuses about meetings why she couldn't come home on Tuesday.  Caylee was gonna stay at Zanny's again on Tues night.  Cindy thought they would come home on Wed but Casey, said the negotiations for Hard Rock were ongoing and they were gonna head to Tampa.  Casey would take the Nanny with her and take her to Busch Gardens in Tampa.  Also going was Juliette Lewis a co-worker and her daughter Annabelle.  Cindy thought they were coming home Sat, June 21, 2008, Cindy talked to Casey everday while she was gone, once during the day and in the evenings.  Caylee never talked to her on the phone, Cindy asked but there was always a reason she couldn't talk to Caylee.  ALWAYS a reason why she couldn't talk to Caylee.  On Sat, Casey told her they were gonna go back to the park and enjoy the stay, on Sunday, June 22, 2008.  She thought they would next come home on Monday, June 23, 2008.  That didn't happen, Cindy waited all day for her to come home.  By 4pm Cindy was concerned and talked to her co-workers about it.  Casey called and said she was in a car accident, don't panic.  Casey said that she witnessed Zanny get in a car accident and had been at the hospital all day with Zanny.  Casey and Caylee were just fine.  She didn't let her talk to Cindy, always a reason.  The toddlers were not around the emergency room so Cindy couldn't talk to her.  On June 24, 2008, there was an incident with the shed, Cindy knew that George called the sheriff dept.  Cindy knew in the morning about the shed break-in, she told Casey about it, when they were talking about Zanny in the hospital.  Cindy found out that George had seen Casey in the house on June 24, 2008.  After learning that Casey was at the house and not in the hospital in Tampa, Cindy called Casey and Casey told her that she drove home because she needed Zanny's insurance information and stopped home to get some things.  Asked her why she didn't bring Caylee home an Cindy could take off work to watch her.  Casey told Cindy that she had given George the gas cans, Casey told her that she took them to Tampa with her cuz her gas gauge was broken.  She told Cindy this on June 24th but she knew Casey hadn't been home since June 16th but Cindy says she didn't think of this.  She asked Casey why she was doing this and not someone from Zanny's family.  She wanted Caylee home.  Casey told her that Zanny's mother was very ill and Zanny's family was taking care of her.  Casey was the only one that could help Zanny.  She wanted Caylee close to her so she wasn't going to bring her home.  Cindy started missing Caylee June 16, 2008.  Cindy started sleeping with Caylee's teddy bear, named Teddy.  She needed something to cuddle with.  Caylee is remaining stone faced through all of this.

10 minute break, I am going to hit post before this one disappears too, Lil.  Sorry for anything I missed from starting over.  I think I got most of the points.  Everything we really knew before but now the jury knows it too.

I think the most shocking thing of the day is that CINDY SAID SHE WAS STILL LOOKING FOR ZANNY THE NANNY SIX WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning monkeys 

Thanks Magic Eyes!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: May 28, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »

If that is Gary, I would bet my house he finally got through to Cindy.. he is a pysch nurse

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:01 PM »

deep inhale when Cindy said "Juliette Lewis" was her friend. HAHA dumbazz lies and lies and lies.  This is disgusting to hear.

When in the hell is Linda going to make her admit that she now knows all this is an elaborate LIE.....

waiting with for that here Sunny.... by now if I were Cindy I would have said....you little bitch , I wanna talk to my Caylee...put her on the effing phone NOW!!!!

me too!!! Cindy KNEW she wasn't working and this was all a lie....she could have saved Caylee if she wouldn't have been so damned concerned about upsetting KC

Cindy was testifying to what she believed to be the truth at the time.

As a parent, you don't want to give up on your kids.  Cindy is in a horrible spot as a woman, mother, and a grandmother.

Casey spun an elaborate yarn to her mother.

Casey is the issue here, not Cindy.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:05 PM »

JP is funny. He calls married ladies like Cindy "Miss Anthony" and calls Casey "Mrs. Anthony"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:12 PM »

WOW magic you do a great job!

Magic has kept me up all week.... and I sooo appreciate it!!! Awesome job!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:18 PM »

If that is Gary, I would bet my house he finally got through to Cindy.. he is a pysch nurse

Who is Gary?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:21 PM »

Killer can showing Cindy crying hysterically shaking her head as GA walks her out
Oh, they were coming out, I had just tuned to it seeing George really holding onto her.

Sorry, I missed it, was not at my computer at the time.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:28 PM »

The intricacy of Casey's lies just wows me.   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:35 PM »

Cindy is actually helping the defense.  She is repeating, in detail, what she believed (at that time) because Casey told her...demonstrating the extent of Caseys' lies to Cindy to conceal that Caylee was gone...the everchanging litany of excuses of why Cindy couldn't physically see Caylee.  The state has spent this past week buliding their case, detailing from every person Casey associated with that she spun numerous elaborate lies to hide Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy will not be responsible for Casey going down, Casey's own words will.

I don't believe it is helping the defense at all. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:46 PM »

I think KC slept in her clothes last night.

I was thinking the same thing.. I cant stand wrinkles.. I iron everything!  lol   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 28, 2011, 12:12:59 PM »

If I were KC and my mother was up there I would just yell out - OKAY I did it now get me out of here. If you knew my mother, you would never have lied to her. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: May 28, 2011, 12:13:37 PM »

The intricacy of Casey's lies just wows me.   
I know, me too.  It's unbelievable how much detail she goes into with these lies....at the tip of her tongue too. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: May 28, 2011, 12:13:54 PM »

I hope that Ms. Drane-Burdick is leading up to Cindy admitting that she now knows all of this crap was "Mistruths."   So far, Cindy is acting as if she still believe it, although she is no longer looking for Zanny.

I can't put Cindy's behaviour out of my mind--Cindy with a hammer, Cindy mixing it up with the protestors, Cindy's behaviour with Mr. Morgan and insulting Zenaida Gonzalez.  A leopard doesn't change it's spots.  What truth she may tell is, IMO, pure self-protection.

If I were Linda, I wouldn't ask Cindy that question.  An attorney needs to know the answer BEFORE the question is asked.  I'm not sure Cindy wouldn't hem and haw around a question like that; especially, after hearing Cindy say she was still looking for zanny until 6 weeks ago.

Linda could accomplish the goal in closing arguments, by pointing out to the jury that we "now" know that all of what KC told her mother was a lie.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: May 28, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »

deep inhale when Cindy said "Juliette Lewis" was her friend. HAHA dumbazz lies and lies and lies.  This is disgusting to hear.

When in the hell is Linda going to make her admit that she now knows all this is an elaborate LIE.....

waiting with for that here Sunny.... by now if I were Cindy I would have said....you little bitch , I wanna talk to my Caylee...put her on the effing phone NOW!!!!

me too!!! Cindy KNEW she wasn't working and this was all a lie....she could have saved Caylee if she wouldn't have been so damned concerned about upsetting KC

Cindy was testifying to what she believed to be the truth at the time.

As a parent, you don't want to give up on your kids.  Cindy is in a horrible spot as a woman, mother, and a grandmother.

Casey spun an elaborate yarn to her mother.

Casey is the issue here, not Cindy.

But at the moment, Cindy is the witness.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: May 28, 2011, 12:13:59 PM »

Who is Gary?
Cindys brother

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: May 28, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »

Got him during the sidebar

west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: May 28, 2011, 12:14:30 PM »

Did KC take the teddybear from Cindy so she couldn't sleep with it anymore?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: May 28, 2011, 12:14:34 PM »

Who is Gary?

Cindy's brother?
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: May 28, 2011, 12:14:53 PM »

the evil jealous wench stole the tedd bear out of jealousy??

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.