April 25, 2024, 03:39:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770887 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: May 28, 2011, 01:16:39 PM »

Linda is not finished with Cindy yet.  Way more to go.  The state usually nits things in the butt, so to speak.  Bet Linda with address these things after everything else... Would make sense.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #981 on: May 28, 2011, 01:17:02 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Motion will be heard Tuesday at 8:30am to start next week.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

(Referring to Lippman's motion. Baez said he would have an objection to it.)

Of course, when has he not had an objection to something?  Such a putz.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: May 28, 2011, 01:17:42 PM »

So, now that we know Tony says KC didn't tell him that George molested KC, and we know that Jessee doesn't say that either, where is the defense's backup that George did that?  KC's word won't carry weight.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: May 28, 2011, 01:18:42 PM »

I was looking for Lippman's motion......and did you know Cindy was arrested on 10/20/04 for drugs?  I didn't know that.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=5701069

Um...you sure that's the right Cynthia Anthony? I do see where someone by that name was in a lot of trouble in 2004, they were charged 2x with prostitution and lewdness, and a few other things. Think it's a different person. I can't picture this Cindy Anthony doing that...besides how much drama can one family take. We would have heard about it a long time ago.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: May 28, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »

I was looking for Lippman's motion......and did you know Cindy was arrested on 10/20/04 for drugs?  I didn't know that.

Um...you sure that's the right Cynthia Anthony? I do see where someone by that name was in a lot of trouble in 2004, they were charged 2x with prostitution and lewdness, and a few other things. Think it's a different person. I can't picture this Cindy Anthony doing that...besides how much drama can one family take. We would have heard about it a long time ago.

That was determined to be a different Cynthia Anthony...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #985 on: May 28, 2011, 01:19:35 PM »

Yeah but has the jury heard tony say that casey told him lee tried to feel her up. And never said to tony that george molested her???
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: May 28, 2011, 01:19:42 PM »

Why didn't the prosecutor question Cindy in regards to Jesse's claim ... Jesse's claim that contradicts Cindy's claim of a "special evening" on May 15th ... the day prior to Caylee's disappearance?

George was questioned regarding Casey's claims of sexual abuse and assisting in disposing of Caylee's remains.

Janet

I believe they will ask Jesse that directly and then most likely bring Cindy back on the stand. That is the way I would do it so it would be more powerful plus show that Cindy was covering up things. The problem might arise that KC told Jesse about it.

Cindy was not asked directly by Linda about the money stealing from her mother and family, nor about the argument.  Linda, IMO, has instructed Caindy she will ask her about those things as evidence and other people's testimony appears.  Until Shirley Pleasa gets on the stand and says she stole my monsy and then the bank statements etc come into play..Cindy recounting that is heresay from her mother.  They have to establish the facts first through the first person involvement..not what someone else was told..Baez would be objecting all over that..and he would win that one.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: May 28, 2011, 01:19:55 PM »

That's a different Cindy..different birthday and skin color.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #988 on: May 28, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »

Why didn't the prosecutor question Cindy in regards to Jesse's claim ... Jesse's claim that contradicts Cindy's claim of a "special evening" on May 15th ... the day prior to Caylee's disappearance?

George was questioned regarding Casey's claims of sexual abuse and assisting in disposing of Caylee's remains.

Janet

I believe they will ask Jesse that directly and then most likely bring Cindy back on the stand. That is the way I would do it so it would be more powerful plus show that Cindy was covering up things. The problem might arise that KC told Jesse about it.

Cindy was not asked directly by Linda about the money stealing from her mother and family, nor about the argument.  Linda, IMO, has instructed Caindy she will ask her about those things as evidence and other people's testimony appears.  Until Shirley Pleasa gets on the stand and says she stole my monsy and then the bank statements etc come into play..Cindy recounting that is heresay from her mother.  They have to establish the facts first through the first person involvement..not what someone else was told..Baez would be objecting all over that..and he would win that one.

EXACTLY!!! I believe we will hear it ...all in due time... JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: May 28, 2011, 01:21:27 PM »

Why would a parent be "afraid" of getting their daughter "upset?"  I would make her think upset, I would have called the police by then and had them pick up that car if she was hiding from me. If these people had exhibited any tough love on KC I honestly believe Caylee would still be alive.

AND..............as usual the defense objects but has NO CASE law and needs time to look it up.

Turbo, I agree that if the Anthonys had raised their daughter differently Caylee would be alive.  But by the time Caylee came along and stole George's and Cindy's hearts, they were so afraid of losing Caylee, That Casey would take her and leave, that they just submitted, IMO.

Turbo.on what grounds would have they had Casey arrested during that timeframe?

She was over 21 years old, Caylee was her daughter, I don't think they could have even requested a wellness check or a driveby check because they didn't know where she was..but she was still communicating with them.  I just don't know during that timefrme anything else they could have done.  LE picking up the car..where?  Everytime Cindy talked to Casey, Casey said she was in a different location ..the State would not have put out an APB  for an adult who was in communication with her family but was not going to see them.

Unless you have dealt extensively with sociopaths or known one intimately that uses these tools of lying and gaslighting it is hard to comprehend...but believe me..they are able to make others they are close to wish they had never questioned them about anything.  They are able to make people around them believe they are all wrong and they are right.  It is a very complicated web they weave..by all indications

Cindy couldn't just kick her out without getting custody of Caylee first..Cindy was trying to protect Caylee.

Casey murdered Caylee and only Casey is responsible for that murder.  To blame Cindy or George for this is only helping Casey.  Everytime someone points their finger in that direction Casey gets a little sympathy and a repreive....................she deserves no sympathy..no repreive.  Rather Cindy or the man in the moon was Casey's mother...Casey would have been a socipath..it's not like they care one day and don't the next.  They are born more or less missing the empathy button..most never kill anyone..

I still believe the only Evil in that house was Casey.

But Gypsy, this didn't hapen in a vacuum. There were abnormal dynamics going on in that house and all three were involved.  I don't blame Cindy or George for Caylee's death.  I do blame them for raising a child in the way they did that she was ultimately capable of this.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: May 28, 2011, 01:22:14 PM »

watching HLN now..
one question please!  did Cindy do good for Caylee? can't wait to find out...thanks

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: May 28, 2011, 01:23:27 PM »

Sidebar, another objection by defense about the myspace 7/3 letter coming in

It will...no worries

I guess we needed to worry a bit!

I don't think any of us are sure.  Have to leave it up to the Judge and hope he is sure.

This was already ruled on, I think something had to be established, not sure what happened

Sorry I got in your quote box. 

I don't think any of us are sure.  Have to leave it up to the Judge and hope he is sure.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: May 28, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »

Why would a parent be "afraid" of getting their daughter "upset?"  I would make her think upset, I would have called the police by then and had them pick up that car if she was hiding from me. If these people had exhibited any tough love on KC I honestly believe Caylee would still be alive.

AND..............as usual the defense objects but has NO CASE law and needs time to look it up.

I believe that temper tantrum we witnessed to today was mild compared to what Cindy & George dealt with her, but yes they enabled her & then made excuses for her which actually encouraged Casey's deplorable behavior, lack of responsibility & sense of entitlement.   I believe also that many times as we know it Cindy & George did confront her but during this time I think they sensed something was wrong based on what we believe to know as their last argument over the stolen money/possible threat to get custody of Caylee.

As I anticipated objection was overruled

Didn't Casey say she was abused- George allegedly hit Casey.

I can believe that!! She needed her @$$ beat many times.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: May 28, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »

Is it just me, or does anyone else think during the sidebars, Bozo is flirting with the court recorder...???

Myself and a co-worker commented on that earlier ....wonder if it pisses ICA off? LOL

Haha what a jerk he is.  He thinks he is Rico Suave!

Monkey Devil!

lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: May 28, 2011, 01:24:52 PM »

I swear it looks like Cindy is texting. Noticed it several times while she is on the stand.

I thought the same thing Brandi...also noticed it when she is not on the stand ...
Wonder if her and Baez were texting each other? Why is this allowed in the courtroom anyway?

I seriously doubt she was texting while on the stand.
When she's in the gallery she probably does text..but not to Bozo anymore.
As I said before, IMO this defense tactic and they are all in on it. Including George and Cindy. Thier tatics seem to be working. because the prosecution seems to be treading lightly on George and Cindy. But I truly believe all this is a ploy with George and Cindy included in it.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #995 on: May 28, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »

Why would a parent be "afraid" of getting their daughter "upset?"  I would make her think upset, I would have called the police by then and had them pick up that car if she was hiding from me. If these people had exhibited any tough love on KC I honestly believe Caylee would still be alive.

Turbo, I agree that if the Anthonys had raised their daughter differently Caylee would be alive.  But by the time Caylee came along and stole George's and Cindy's hearts, they were so afraid of losing Caylee, That Casey would take her and leave, that they just submitted, IMO.

Turbo.on what grounds would have they had Casey arrested during that timeframe?

She was over 21 years old, Caylee was her daughter, I don't think they could have even requested a wellness check or a driveby check because they didn't know where she was..but she was still communicating with them.  I just don't know during that timefrme anything else they could have done.  LE picking up the car..where?  Everytime Cindy talked to Casey, Casey said she was in a different location ..the State would not have put out an APB  for an adult who was in communication with her family but was not going to see them.

Unless you have dealt extensively with sociopaths or known one intimately that uses these tools of lying and gaslighting it is hard to comprehend...but believe me..they are able to make others they are close to wish they had never questioned them about anything.  They are able to make people around them believe they are all wrong and they are right.  It is a very complicated web they weave..by all indications

Cindy couldn't just kick her out without getting custody of Caylee first..Cindy was trying to protect Caylee.

Casey murdered Caylee and only Casey is responsible for that murder.  To blame Cindy or George for this is only helping Casey.  Everytime someone points their finger in that direction Casey gets a little sympathy and a repreive....................she deserves no sympathy..no repreive.  Rather Cindy or the man in the moon was Casey's mother...Casey would have been a socipath..it's not like they care one day and don't the next.  They are born more or less missing the empathy button..most never kill anyone..

I still believe the only Evil in that house was Casey.

But Gypsy, this didn't hapen in a vacuum. There were abnormal dynamics going on in that house and all three were involved.  I don't blame Cindy or George for Caylee's death.  I do blame them for raising a child in the way they did that she was ultimately capable of this.
Babybear - with all due respect....

It wouldn't matter where, who or how Casey was raised...she is a classic textbook sociopath.

I'm not exactly letting C & G off the hook here...just so you know
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: May 28, 2011, 01:25:30 PM »

I know it's sad that the anthonys lost caylee. But for once in I dont know how many years ! they are able to sleep without any casey drama. No money missing... no stress as it relates to her being  a drama queen.

Sad but I completely agree...

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: May 28, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »

Casey Anthony News13

Motion will be heard Tuesday at 8:30am to start next week.

https://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

(Referring to Lippman's motion. Baez said he would have an objection to it.)

Of course, when has he not had an objection to something?  Such a putz.

I don't understand how Mr. Lippman, as attorney for a couple of witnesses (!) has standing to file a motion in a criminal case.  I didn't think he did when he filed that they be allowed to attend all sessions of the court. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: May 28, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »

Yeah but has the jury heard tony say that casey told him lee tried to feel her up. And never said to tony that george molested her???

Cindy said the kids, Lee and Casey, had a lot of friends in common.

Maybe she was afraid Tony would befriend Lee,

So, perhaps Casey told him this story to make sure Tony didn't befriend Lee.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: May 28, 2011, 01:28:40 PM »

No, the jury has not heard this from Tony yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.