April 19, 2024, 08:23:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770315 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: May 28, 2011, 01:42:59 PM »

Why would a parent be "afraid" of getting their daughter "upset?"  I would make her think upset, I would have called the police by then and had them pick up that car if she was hiding from me. If these people had exhibited any tough love on KC I honestly believe Caylee would still be alive.

AND..............as usual the defense objects but has NO CASE law and needs time to look it up.

Turbo, I agree that if the Anthonys had raised their daughter differently Caylee would be alive.  But by the time Caylee came along and stole George's and Cindy's hearts, they were so afraid of losing Caylee, That Casey would take her and leave, that they just submitted, IMO.

Turbo.on what grounds would have they had Casey arrested during that timeframe?

She was over 21 years old, Caylee was her daughter, I don't think they could have even requested a wellness check or a driveby check because they didn't know where she was..but she was still communicating with them.  I just don't know during that timefrme anything else they could have done.  LE picking up the car..where?  Everytime Cindy talked to Casey, Casey said she was in a different location ..the State would not have put out an APB  for an adult who was in communication with her family but was not going to see them.

Unless you have dealt extensively with sociopaths or known one intimately that uses these tools of lying and gaslighting it is hard to comprehend...but believe me..they are able to make others they are close to wish they had never questioned them about anything.  They are able to make people around them believe they are all wrong and they are right.  It is a very complicated web they weave..by all indications

Cindy couldn't just kick her out without getting custody of Caylee first..Cindy was trying to protect Caylee.

Casey murdered Caylee and only Casey is responsible for that murder.  To blame Cindy or George for this is only helping Casey.  Everytime someone points their finger in that direction Casey gets a little sympathy and a repreive....................she deserves no sympathy..no repreive.  Rather Cindy or the man in the moon was Casey's mother...Casey would have been a socipath..it's not like they care one day and don't the next.  They are born more or less missing the empathy button..most never kill anyone..

I still believe the only Evil in that house was Casey.

I would have had MY car picked up and she could have walked on her man parade. I have dealt with a sociopath and I can tell you their main method of control in a family is confusion. I had a foster child who was not diagnosed as such but was a true sociopath. I think that is why I understand so much of KC's actions. I have seen them all before. The difference is our reactions to them and the Anthony's reactions. We only had ours in our house for 9 years and maybe the early years with them makes a difference, but EACH LIE must be confronted. You cannot back off even for one lie or they will overwhelm you and destroy all the family. There is NOTHING or NO ONE they won't lie about if it suits their purpose. It is all a "means to and end" and then end being they get what they want. They are cunning and manipulative even as young children and that is why I believe their family "walked on egg shells" around her. In our family a LIE was confronted immediately not only by us as parents but the other kids in the family, so the sociopath interestingly enough, learned to only lie outside of the family. They are very smart and call tell a believable lie in seconds when confronted, but the key is to call the lie and the liar at the time. Yes, KC killed Caylee for spite. Sociopaths are very dangerous when they are threatened and not just KC.
I had  close relationships with a few sociopaths (no, I didn't pick them). I have found that when confronted with a lie, and when they can't back out because you have solid proof, they will pretend to be remorseful, apologize, cry and without taking a breath or batting an eyelash start spinning their next or a new web of lies...they never stop.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: May 28, 2011, 01:43:39 PM »

05/24/2011     Demand for Disclosure
of Favorable Evidence

Did we ever find out what this was for?

Also, guess who has a whopping $0.00 in her commissary fund as of the 28th? 

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Where do you see her commissary account balance?

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: May 28, 2011, 01:45:20 PM »

of Favorable Evidence

Maybe OC charged ICA for mileage and a cell in Pinellas...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1023 on: May 28, 2011, 01:46:05 PM »

Wow....Tony never bought into her bullshit...I have even more respect for him now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1024 on: May 28, 2011, 01:47:38 PM »

of Favorable Evidence

YOu have to search for Anthony, Casey and then all the way at the bottom of the page are the transactions deducted, I think anyway. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: May 28, 2011, 01:49:41 PM »

just got back...

quick update?   how did Cindy do?   did she do justice to Caylee???

thanks!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10086.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: May 28, 2011, 01:49:49 PM »

I found this.  Not sure if it is true, did not watch to see.  Found in comments here, http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

At 21 seconds in Casey says “SHE’S MY MOTHER, SHE WOULDN’T EVEN LOOK AT ME ”

at 30 seconds in she says “SHE’S GOING TO PROTECT HIM”

At 49 seconds in “THREE YEARS & NOTHING!’ makes chop motion with hand

then she says ‘now I tell the truth”

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: May 28, 2011, 01:51:22 PM »

of Favorable Evidence

YOu have to search for Anthony, Casey and then all the way at the bottom of the page are the transactions deducted, I think anyway. 

Defendant ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
      Total Financial Assessment  18,638.44
      Total Payments and Credits  18,638.44
      Balance Due as of 05/28/2011  0.0

lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: May 28, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »

I swear it looks like Cindy is texting. Noticed it several times while she is on the stand.

I thought the same thing Brandi...also noticed it when she is not on the stand ...
Wonder if her and Baez were texting each other? Why is this allowed in the courtroom anyway?

I seriously doubt she was texting while on the stand.
When she's in the gallery she probably does text..but not to Bozo anymore.
As I said before, IMO this defense tactic and they are all in on it. Including George and Cindy. Thier tatics seem to be working. because the prosecution seems to be treading lightly on George and Cindy. But I truly believe all this is a ploy with George and Cindy included in it.

With all due resepct, I think this theory is crazy.  Cindy said, she looked for the nanny uup until 6 weeks go, which was then they found out that KC was pushing them under the bus, indicating that when that happened (at least to me) that she realized there was never a nanny. 

Also, why would KC explode today cause her rmother would not look at her? 

I do not buy it. 

I think they learned who their daughter is and are finding it very difficult because they will always love their daughter, but I hope they are doing the right thing for Caylee.  The only one I am worried about is Lee right now.
If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: May 28, 2011, 01:53:45 PM »

Cindy looks like she is medicated.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: May 28, 2011, 01:55:01 PM »

Cindy looks like she is medicated.

Yes...perhaps she is now being babysat by zanny?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: May 28, 2011, 01:57:03 PM »

snipped

My Space Cindy Anthony
Posted on July 27, 2008 by Michelle

The whole story of Caylee Anthony has me confused.  On Cindy Anthony’s My Space she wrote the following…on 7/3/08….(edit-Cindy has deleted her MySpace account)

Thursday, July 03, 2008
    my caylee is missing
    Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraughtShe came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: May 28, 2011, 01:58:24 PM »

::snipping2::
If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

I doubt she was texting in front of JBP, but I guess ya never know.  I think she had her bible?  I don't know.  But, when did she testify at pretrial about the sex abuse and finding Caylee dead in the swimming pool? 

I hate Cindy almost as much as and sometimes more than the Beotch, but I don't see that at all right now.  She is being very careful to get her point out w/o really saying what she probably wants to say.  IMO.

We shall see I guess.

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: May 28, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »

snipped

My Space Cindy Anthony
Posted on July 27, 2008 by Michelle

The whole story of Caylee Anthony has me confused.  On Cindy Anthony’s My Space she wrote the following…on 7/3/08….(edit-Cindy has deleted her MySpace account)

Thursday, July 03, 2008
    my caylee is missing
    Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraughtShe came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

No wonder the defense didn't want this submitted into evidence... Heart breaking... what a biotch KC is.

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: May 28, 2011, 01:59:09 PM »

Why would a parent be "afraid" of getting their daughter "upset?"  I would make her think upset, I would have called the police by then and had them pick up that car if she was hiding from me. If these people had exhibited any tough love on KC I honestly believe Caylee would still be alive.

AND..............as usual the defense objects but has NO CASE law and needs time to look it up.

Turbo, I agree that if the Anthonys had raised their daughter differently Caylee would be alive.  But by the time Caylee came along and stole George's and Cindy's hearts, they were so afraid of losing Caylee, That Casey would take her and leave, that they just submitted, IMO.

Turbo.on what grounds would have they had Casey arrested during that timeframe?

She was over 21 years old, Caylee was her daughter, I don't think they could have even requested a wellness check or a driveby check because they didn't know where she was..but she was still communicating with them.  I just don't know during that timefrme anything else they could have done.  LE picking up the car..where?  Everytime Cindy talked to Casey, Casey said she was in a different location ..the State would not have put out an APB  for an adult who was in communication with her family but was not going to see them.

Unless you have dealt extensively with sociopaths or known one intimately that uses these tools of lying and gaslighting it is hard to comprehend...but believe me..they are able to make others they are close to wish they had never questioned them about anything.  They are able to make people around them believe they are all wrong and they are right.  It is a very complicated web they weave..by all indications

Cindy couldn't just kick her out without getting custody of Caylee first..Cindy was trying to protect Caylee.

Casey murdered Caylee and only Casey is responsible for that murder.  To blame Cindy or George for this is only helping Casey.  Everytime someone points their finger in that direction Casey gets a little sympathy and a repreive....................she deserves no sympathy..no repreive.  Rather Cindy or the man in the moon was Casey's mother...Casey would have been a socipath..it's not like they care one day and don't the next.  They are born more or less missing the empathy button..most never kill anyone..

I still believe the only Evil in that house was Casey.

I would have had MY car picked up and she could have walked on her man parade. I have dealt with a sociopath and I can tell you their main method of control in a family is confusion. I had a foster child who was not diagnosed as such but was a true sociopath. I think that is why I understand so much of KC's actions. I have seen them all before. The difference is our reactions to them and the Anthony's reactions. We only had ours in our house for 9 years and maybe the early years with them makes a difference, but EACH LIE must be confronted. You cannot back off even for one lie or they will overwhelm you and destroy all the family. There is NOTHING or NO ONE they won't lie about if it suits their purpose. It is all a "means to and end" and then end being they get what they want. They are cunning and manipulative even as young children and that is why I believe their family "walked on egg shells" around her. In our family a LIE was confronted immediately not only by us as parents but the other kids in the family, so the sociopath interestingly enough, learned to only lie outside of the family. They are very smart and call tell a believable lie in seconds when confronted, but the key is to call the lie and the liar at the time. Yes, KC killed Caylee for spite. Sociopaths are very dangerous when they are threatened and not just KC.
I had  close relationships with a few sociopaths (no, I didn't pick them). I have found that when confronted with a lie, and when they can't back out because you have solid proof, they will pretend to be remorseful, apologize, cry and without taking a breath or batting an eyelash start spinning their next or a new web of lies...they never stop.

I know a few I wish I didn't.

Cindy to me is pretty simple minded...someone that is a prime target for a sociopath. Doesn't excuse her for not trying to get her daughter help and stop letting kc be in charge so much, it would have worn her out and made her very old before her time but she did bring her into this world. I can see how easy it was for kc to bs her mother, not GA or LA, but Cindy would be easy to bs and mess with her mind. There's no telling how many times kc has messed with her head.

There are different kinds of sociopaths, different levels. Kc is obviously on a high level. I know someone like this and the more you push she either will just shut down and/or become very scary. She keeps her mother in check by threatening to kill herself so her mother is afraid to push things. That's always the last trick she pulls on her mother..."I'll just kill myself!" and it always scares her mother to death. I know another when confronted will bawl a river and start spinning away a new batch of crap. Some remorse is shown but it's always a shallow pool. Whichever level ... each one I know can't stop themselves for nothing. The craziness just keeps on going and everywhere they go there's a path of destruction around them... wounded destroyed people all around them or people on their way to being destroyed.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: May 28, 2011, 02:01:33 PM »

a real tear rolling down her cheeks

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: May 28, 2011, 02:03:38 PM »

::snipping2::

I doubt she was texting in front of JBP, but I guess ya never know.  I think she had her bible?  I don't know.  But, when did she testify at pretrial about the sex abuse and finding Caylee dead in the swimming pool? 

I hate Cindy almost as much as and sometimes more than the Beotch, but I don't see that at all right now.  She is being very careful to get her point out w/o really saying what she probably wants to say.  IMO.

We shall see I guess.
I think that linda is treating her gently! and if she thought cindy was lying she would manage to change the focus to the real truth...

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: May 28, 2011, 02:04:04 PM »

Also, if you look at the charges to her commisary, I see no 200.00 deposit from the 6th or whatever it was in May when Cindy supposedly put 200.00 in her commissary?

I think the $200 is a misquote by the press.  The "first" it was reported was that Cindy gave $20.  Do you see a $20 in May?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: May 28, 2011, 02:06:40 PM »

I found this.  Not sure if it is true, did not watch to see.  Found in comments here, http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

That may not be verbatim but probably close to what she said.  What she sat in jail hoping her mother would help her with yet another lie, this one a horrendous one?   She anticipated her mother to lie for her against her husband...total narcissistic sociopath.   IF this were even remotely true Casey facing the DP would have BEGGED the State to plea & asked for protection.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: May 28, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »

Well, he77, you're her daughter and for the past three years in court, with the exception of a time or two, KC wouldn't look at her mother.  Also, KC is the one who's refused to see her mother, repeatedly.  AND,  he77 yes, mom's going to protect mom, dad and Lee from the HUGE WASTE of a liar that KC is!!!

Karma....just turning the corner....lot more to come!  Have a good weekend Missy Casey!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.