April 26, 2024, 02:18:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771063 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: May 28, 2011, 02:07:41 PM »

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

This wording makes so much more sense to me at this time.

Puzzler

I agree.

Considering Cindy conceded that she was the author ... why was the Myspace post not allowed into evidence?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: May 28, 2011, 02:08:35 PM »

I found this.  Not sure if it is true, did not watch to see.  Found in comments here, http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

At 21 seconds in Casey says “SHE’S MY MOTHER, SHE WOULDN’T EVEN LOOK AT ME ”

at 30 seconds in she says “SHE’S GOING TO PROTECT HIM”

At 49 seconds in “THREE YEARS & NOTHING!’ makes chop motion with hand

then she says ‘now I tell the truth”

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

That may not be verbatim but probably close to what she said.  What she sat in jail hoping her mother would help her with yet another lie, this one a horrendous one?   She anticipated her mother to lie for her against her husband...total narcissistic sociopath.   IF this were even remotely true Casey facing the DP would have BEGGED the State to plea & asked for protection.

Agree.  Oh, and "if" it were true, WHY would KC let Caylee spend one second alone with Caylee - instead of "often"?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: May 28, 2011, 02:10:03 PM »

Also, if you look at the charges to her commisary, I see no 200.00 deposit from the 6th or whatever it was in May when Cindy supposedly put 200.00 in her commissary?

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

I think the $200 is a misquote by the press.  The "first" it was reported was that Cindy gave $20.  Do you see a $20 in May?

It would have been listed like all the other deposits were.   I think a letter was delivered.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: May 28, 2011, 02:10:07 PM »

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Puzzler

I agree.

Considering Cindy conceded that she was the author ... why was the Myspace post not allowed into evidence?

Janet

I "think" it was because of talking about money issues and coming from the bank - IMO, KC messed with Cindy's money again and that was the "betrayed" part in the MySpace post.  Maybe after some more questioning the "post" will eventually come in.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: May 28, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »

Day 5: Cindy Anthony Testifies, Text Messages
Casey Anthony Breaks Down During Court Recess
POSTED: 8:46 am EDT May 28, 2011
UPDATED: 1:02 pm EDT May 28, 2011

Court Room Photos http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28057556/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was an emotional Saturday morning in the courtroom of the Casey Anthony murder trial.
Most of the court session was spent with Cindy Anthony on the witness stand as Linda Drane Burdick questioned her about Caylee Anthony and the family's home on Hopespring Drive.
A multitude of pictures were entered into evidence showing the interior of the home and back yard, which contained the Anthony's above-ground pool and Caylee's playhouse and picnic table.

Cindy Anthony began to cry as the prosecution showed her a picture of Caylee's bed before it was entered into evidence.

"I'm sorry," Cindy Anthony said to the court after breaking down when the photo was shown.

"There are a few things that are normally on it, and the sheet is not on her pillow," Cindy Anthony said. "That's Caylee's bed."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28057539/detail.html#ixzz1Nfhu8eLg

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: May 28, 2011, 02:10:51 PM »

I found this.  Not sure if it is true, did not watch to see.  Found in comments here, http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

That may not be verbatim but probably close to what she said.  What she sat in jail hoping her mother would help her with yet another lie, this one a horrendous one?   She anticipated her mother to lie for her against her husband...total narcissistic sociopath.   IF this were even remotely true Casey facing the DP would have BEGGED the State to plea & asked for protection.

Agree.  Oh, and "if" it were true, WHY would KC let Caylee spend one second alone with Caylee - instead of "often"?

Damn skippy straight.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: May 28, 2011, 02:11:32 PM »

Also, if you look at the charges to her commisary, I see no 200.00 deposit from the 6th or whatever it was in May when Cindy supposedly put 200.00 in her commissary?

I think the $200 is a misquote by the press.  The "first" it was reported was that Cindy gave $20.  Do you see a $20 in May?

It would have been listed like all the other deposits were.   I think a letter was delivered.

Okay, so you're saying that there's no deposits listed in May?  I haven't looked at that report, so I don't know. 

Letter would be interesting.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: May 28, 2011, 02:13:13 PM »

Day 5: Cindy Anthony Testifies, Text Messages
Casey Anthony Breaks Down During Court Recess
POSTED: 8:46 am EDT May 28, 2011
UPDATED: 1:02 pm EDT May 28, 2011

Court Room Photos http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28057556/detail.html
ORLANDO, Fla. -- It was an emotional Saturday morning in the courtroom of the Casey Anthony murder trial.
Most of the court session was spent with Cindy Anthony on the witness stand as Linda Drane Burdick questioned her about Caylee Anthony and the family's home on Hopespring Drive.
A multitude of pictures were entered into evidence showing the interior of the home and back yard, which contained the Anthony's above-ground pool and Caylee's playhouse and picnic table.

Cindy Anthony began to cry as the prosecution showed her a picture of Caylee's bed before it was entered into evidence.

"I'm sorry," Cindy Anthony said to the court after breaking down when the photo was shown.

"There are a few things that are normally on it, and the sheet is not on her pillow," Cindy Anthony said. "That's Caylee's bed."

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28057539/detail.html#ixzz1Nfhu8eLg

Love that Linda got on the record that a Winnie the Pooh blanket was part of the linens in Caylee's room.

VERY important item!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: May 28, 2011, 02:14:55 PM »

Puzzler

I agree.

Janet

I "think" it was because of talking about money issues and coming from the bank - IMO, KC messed with Cindy's money again and that was the "betrayed" part in the MySpace post.  Maybe after some more questioning the "post" will eventually come in.

Only explanation I can think of as well but then again when it was ruled it was coming in, all parties including CJBP were aware of the content of the Myspace entry so I would love to know what was determined by CJBP.   Also, the money stolen was not what she was convicted for but rather money she stole from her parents & grandparents.  I gotta tell ya Im rather stunned by it.   We also do not know yet if it is NEVER coming in or whether something has to be established before it is allowed in.

lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: May 28, 2011, 02:15:38 PM »

::snipping2::
If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

I doubt she was texting in front of JBP, but I guess ya never know.  I think she had her bible?  I don't know.  But, when did she testify at pretrial about the sex abuse and finding Caylee dead in the swimming pool? 

I hate Cindy almost as much as and sometimes more than the Beotch, but I don't see that at all right now.  She is being very careful to get her point out w/o really saying what she probably wants to say.  IMO.

We shall see I guess.
Cindy didn't testify to sexual abuse or Caylee in the swimming pool. But George did say he would do anything for his Casey. I thought this was an odd line of questioning by Baez. Now I know why. Sorry but I think the same of Cindy&George. My sympathy is with them only because they have lost precious Caylee. But I still think they are coniving liars. I may be wrong about them being in on a ploy but if you look at the whole picture it is quite possible.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: May 28, 2011, 02:16:39 PM »

a real tear rolling down her cheeks

Good, I hope she cries so hard tonight and the rest of the weekend that her throat hurts, but she won't.  Poor little KC, beotch.  NOT!!!.  Now she knows how her family, friends, strangers felt when her hcild was missed.  Remmeber her friend, was it Christina crying to her on the phone, if something happened to that baby, it would kill her?  All the wench could say was, give me Tony's phone number.  All IMO, cause I do not remember where I read that. 

Monkey Devil!

I hope she has screaming-meemie fits in her cell and can't sleep over the weekend.  KC is seeing the mom is "keeping it together".  Baez is goint to be a disaster with Cindy.

This was during her pissy fit...she knows shes even been lying to her attorneys & that scene is for their benefit so they still believe her, @$$hats all of them.   She did it after the jury was out of the court room & recovered for when they needed to come back.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: May 28, 2011, 02:17:37 PM »

Have alot of work to do and plan on listening to ALL the testimony of the past two days I have missed while working, but just have to say that as I am rewatching Cindy's testimony and see Cindy breaking down, obviously in pain and ICA sitting there stone-faced, I have to say that I would absolutely DIE to see my momma crying and in such pain...Casey is for sure a cold, heartless bitch..That is all...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: May 28, 2011, 02:18:08 PM »

IMO, KC had such a snit-fit because KC has always been able to "control" mom.  Mom, on the stand today, was telling the truth.  Telling the real day-to-day story of KC's lies.  KC is NOT in control; therefore, she's pizzed and messing with her attorney's minds at this point.

KC can always shed a tear when it's about her.

Mom's testimony is about KC.

KC pitched an angry snit-fit befitting a 2 year old child.

Since Cindy went straight into the arms of Lippmann and George, I hope Cindy did not see that fit. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1053 on: May 28, 2011, 02:18:53 PM »

Okay, so you're saying that there's no deposits listed in May?  I haven't looked at that report, so I don't know. 

Letter would be interesting.

These are all the transactions in MAY.  None for 20.00 or 200.00.  There is one for 48.00, but I do not know who that is from or for.

05/06/2011     Transaction Assessment      16.99
05/06/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-30417  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (16.99)
05/16/2011     Transaction Assessment      48.00
05/16/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-32362  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (48.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34063  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      1.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34095  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (1.00)
05/26/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/26/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-35028  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: May 28, 2011, 02:19:25 PM »

zoo
thanks for posting that.. very interesting! I think that the anthonys seen what casey was going to do to them. So they decided to save theirselves in more wyas than one. Since the anthonys are cooperating with the state. there will likely be no charges against them for obstructing.

Loca
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: May 28, 2011, 02:19:37 PM »

Yup...I can see it too. Around 48 seconds..."She's been looking at me for three years and (today? Now?) NOTHING!"

Makes kc look baaaaad. Imagine that! (insert sarcasm)

No blowing kisses, no mouthing "I Love You"... NOTHING!!! She's lucky she got that the stupid girl.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: May 28, 2011, 02:19:39 PM »

Wow I just watched where casey flipped out this morning. I wish there was away to know everything she said. Wow she was mad!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: May 28, 2011, 02:21:15 PM »

Puzzler

I agree.

Janet

Only explanation I can think of as well but then again when it was ruled it was coming in, all parties including CJBP were aware of the content of the Myspace entry so I would love to know what was determined by CJBP.   Also, the money stolen was not what she was convicted for but rather money she stole from her parents & grandparents.  I gotta tell ya Im rather stunned by it.   We also do not know yet if it is NEVER coming in or whether something has to be established before it is allowed in.

Well, I'm thinking that since this was July 3, and Cindy had just come from the bank - money issues - that this was something that KC had "just done" to Cindy's funds.  However, foundation for that has not yet been established.  I'm thinking that's why JP wouldn't allow the MySpace post in at this time.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: May 28, 2011, 02:21:45 PM »

CIndy did not post the picture depicted on her myspace, she didnt know how to

Wow
What picture was depicted and who placed it there?

Im trying to remember & good question

I guess the new argument is that the picture is there, but it had to be when the judge first ruled on it so I doubt the judge will reverse his decision

way behind here - but is it this one of Cindy & Caylee?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: May 28, 2011, 02:22:16 PM »

a real tear rolling down her cheeks

HOLY SHIT!!! She must have some black pepper hidden in that kleenex in her hand...

I think she is crying a real tear or two because she sees her own mommy is not standing by her lies anymore. Thus, she is crying for herself. A poor me cry, if you will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.