April 19, 2024, 02:16:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770338 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: May 28, 2011, 02:42:14 PM »

My take on KC's meltdown........she (and her inept @ssclown attorney) believed Cindy was going to continue lying for her, & back up her bullchit 30 days of stories.
Didn't happen beotch!!!!

Cindy could have eventually believed the accidental death of Caylee......but to throw George under the bus with such horrible allegations of sexual abuse under her watch, Cindy will never go there, IMO. Cindy hearing KC lie about horrific sexual abuse by her father, finally made Cindy realize if she could lie about something so horrible & untrue against her own father, KC's version of what happened to Caylee is more than likely a total lie.
Let's not forget she threw her brother, the only child C & G have left, under the bus too...That has to hurt big time.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: May 28, 2011, 02:43:19 PM »

I found this.  Not sure if it is true, did not watch to see.  Found in comments here, http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

At 21 seconds in Casey says “SHE’S MY MOTHER, SHE WOULDN’T EVEN LOOK AT ME ”

at 30 seconds in she says “SHE’S GOING TO PROTECT HIM”

At 49 seconds in “THREE YEARS & NOTHING!’ makes chop motion with hand

then she says ‘now I tell the truth”

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

That may not be verbatim but probably close to what she said.  What she sat in jail hoping her mother would help her with yet another lie, this one a horrendous one?   She anticipated her mother to lie for her against her husband...total narcissistic sociopath.   IF this were even remotely true Casey facing the DP would have BEGGED the State to plea & asked for protection.

Agree.  Oh, and "if" it were true, WHY would KC let Caylee spend one second alone with Caylee - instead of "often"?

Is it just me or did she cover her mouth when talking all week "except" for this one time.  I trust nothing this slut says or does.  With drama queen Baez orchestrating this whole defense I believe none of it.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: May 28, 2011, 02:43:33 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not

I agree ....no way....could also be something as simple as a nervous shredding of a kleenex in her lap ...

I think she was looking down trying to compose herself and trying to not look at Casey.

Interesting she is wearing a rubber bracelet..possibly the Caylee one..and I wonder if the bracelt is a cremation bracelet?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1083 on: May 28, 2011, 02:45:32 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

snipped from post up above by I think Zoo. This is not Casey's commissary account. This is payments made to the Clerk of Court for filing fees or picking up documents.

These are all the transactions in MAY.  None for 20.00 or 200.00.  There is one for 48.00, but I do not know who that is from or for.

05/06/2011     Transaction Assessment      16.99
05/06/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-30417  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (16.99)
05/16/2011     Transaction Assessment      48.00
05/16/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-32362  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (48.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34063  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)
05/23/2011     Transaction Assessment      1.00
05/23/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-34095  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (1.00)
05/26/2011     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/26/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-35028  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Thank you.  No $20 nor $200..

I thought that too, but up above, you know that kid Ryan that keeps giving her money, he is on that list.  I don't know, obviously. 

03/02/2011     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2011-14280  RYAN P. HUGHES  (31.99)

Is that a media guy and I am just crazy?  There was a kid who was constantly putting very little money in.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: May 28, 2011, 02:45:56 PM »

My take on KC's meltdown........she (and her inept @ssclown attorney) believed Cindy was going to continue lying for her, & back up her bullchit 30 days of stories.
Didn't happen beotch!!!!

Cindy could have eventually believed the accidental death of Caylee......but to throw George under the bus with such horrible allegations of sexual abuse under her watch, Cindy will never go there, IMO. Cindy hearing KC lie about horrific sexual abuse by her father, finally made Cindy realize if she could lie about something so horrible & untrue against her own father, KC's version of what happened to Caylee is more than likely a total lie.

Yes, yes and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Yes!!!

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: May 28, 2011, 02:47:44 PM »

Just so everyone understands I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of Cindy or George.  I found their behavior odious as far as covering for Casey, disrupting the investigation and all their money grubbing ways.  I do not like them one bit.  Never have and never will.

However, I am glad they have apparently turned a corner and are here telling the truth now.  They appear to have had a change in heart since they found out Casey was throwing them under the bus big time.  To throw out the sexual abuse cards..is beyond unforgivable..it is against the law.  To blame Caylee's body being stashed desposed of by her father..and then somehow bringing in Kronk as a ghoul running around the countryside hither and yon with the bosy is incomprehensible to anyone.  But it certainly smacks of the lengths a socipath will go to to cover there butt.

But, but to say had they been better parents Casey would not have done this is abstract.  We have no evidence to that effect.  We have no evidence they were sexually or emotionally abusing her.  Even if they spoiled her rotten how does that translate to her murdering her only child?  Many people are spoiled, many people lie, many people steal, many people have indescriminate sex, many people do lots of bad , senseless things ..but they do not murder their only child. 

I say every time someone says well Cindy this, George that, they may as well get in line to testify for her during mitigation..because that is going to be how mitigation goes.
They are going to say this wonderful, beautiful middle class girl, from a nice neighborhood lived such a horrific life at home that she couldn't help hiding the fact her daughter died from an accident. Really she lied like a rug about everything else..who would think she would tell the truth about this?

Huh..no disenfranchisement, no poverty, no drug addicted parents, no alcoholic parents, no lack of education, no lack of health care or food or clothing...naw..let's go for bad parenting and sexual abuse by both her father and brother..it's absurd.  Just my opinion but..sociopaths are missing something at birth..empathy...and no amount of parenting can put in the empathy button if it just isn't there.

Still don't like Cindy and George..but I do have some respect for them now that they seem to be cooperating with the State. 

Well said Gypsy.  an angelic monkey

Although I do believe there are some things that can aggravate a sociopath, all in all... they lack empathy within themselves, it doesn't matter how they live. They just don't care, they can't muster it up to save their own lives. They're totally lost in "me" world. And we're talking high level sociopaths. Socio through and through...all the way to the core. (there are some that can function better with help) If they live in better accommodations and better parenting, these monsters just destroy a little slower, but they all get worse with time. The world needs a better education about it, people need to be able to identify it better than they do, so when a parent realizes, then help can be sought and maybe there can be some control...but as it is, just as it is with many diseases, the world just isn't as in the know about it as needs be. I know I had to meet a few and do some research to understand it better. I truly believe if Cindy realized how sick her daughter was and where it was heading, she would have been more actively working on the situation as quietly as she could away from anyone outside of family ever knowing of course, but more would have been done.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: May 28, 2011, 02:47:55 PM »

If you see the previous comments someone said that Baez was texting while she is on the stand ( picture of Baez texting also and if you see her on the stand  notice she is definetly looking down reading something. Don't know if a text or papers. I merely agreed with the commenter because I noticed this also.
IMO- I, of course, may be totally wrong about they being in on a tactic to save Casey's life I still have the same opinion of Cindy and George regarding doing ANYTHING to protect Casey ( As he testified in a pre-trial hearing) IMO- including being thrown under the bus.

There is ZERO way that Judge Perry would allow Cindy to be looking at her phone or texting someone while on the stand.  It is not possible.  

Absolutely not

I agree ....no way....could also be something as simple as a nervous shredding of a kleenex in her lap ...

Or straightening out her skirt, or pointing out the different colors on it.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: May 28, 2011, 02:49:19 PM »

Absolutely not

I think she was looking down trying to compose herself and trying to not look at Casey.

Interesting she is wearing a rubber bracelet..possibly the Caylee one..and I wonder if the bracelt is a cremation bracelet?

Maybe she is looking down playing with the bacelet? Just guessing here...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: May 28, 2011, 02:49:57 PM »

Absolutely not

Exactly.... some little nervous tic...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: May 28, 2011, 02:50:49 PM »

I swear it looks like Cindy is texting. Noticed it several times while she is on the stand.

1st of all, texting is not permitted, period.
Cindy on numerous occasions, during sidebars, etc. appeared to be looking down, @ her lap, eyes closed. She at some point asked Judge Perry if the monitor in front of her could be turned around. Caylee's picture was on the monitor and making her cry. She couldn't look @ it any longer. So I think when she was looking down, (to avoid seeing Caylee's photo) it was because she just couldn't handle her emotions if Caylee's pic was in her view for the duration of her testimony. Judge Perry allowed for the monitor to be turned away.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: May 28, 2011, 02:51:07 PM »

Wow....Tony never bought into her bullshit...I have even more respect for him now...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: May 28, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »

Just so everyone understands I am not now nor have I ever been a fan of Cindy or George.  I found their behavior odious as far as covering for Casey, disrupting the investigation and all their money grubbing ways.  I do not like them one bit.  Never have and never will.

However, I am glad they have apparently turned a corner and are here telling the truth now.  They appear to have had a change in heart since they found out Casey was throwing them under the bus big time.  To throw out the sexual abuse cards..is beyond unforgivable..it is against the law.  To blame Caylee's body being stashed desposed of by her father..and then somehow bringing in Kronk as a ghoul running around the countryside hither and yon with the bosy is incomprehensible to anyone.  But it certainly smacks of the lengths a socipath will go to to cover there butt.

But, but to say had they been better parents Casey would not have done this is abstract.  We have no evidence to that effect.  We have no evidence they were sexually or emotionally abusing her.  Even if they spoiled her rotten how does that translate to her murdering her only child?  Many people are spoiled, many people lie, many people steal, many people have indescriminate sex, many people do lots of bad , senseless things ..but they do not murder their only child. 

I say every time someone says well Cindy this, George that, they may as well get in line to testify for her during mitigation..because that is going to be how mitigation goes.
They are going to say this wonderful, beautiful middle class girl, from a nice neighborhood lived such a horrific life at home that she couldn't help hiding the fact her daughter died from an accident. Really she lied like a rug about everything else..who would think she would tell the truth about this?

Huh..no disenfranchisement, no poverty, no drug addicted parents, no alcoholic parents, no lack of education, no lack of health care or food or clothing...naw..let's go for bad parenting and sexual abuse by both her father and brother..it's absurd.  Just my opinion but..sociopaths are missing something at birth..empathy...and no amount of parenting can put in the empathy button if it just isn't there.

Still don't like Cindy and George..but I do have some respect for them now that they seem to be cooperating with the State. 

Well said Gypsy.  an angelic monkey

Although I do believe there are some things that can aggravate a sociopath, all in all... they lack empathy within themselves, it doesn't matter how they live. They just don't care, they can't muster it up to save their own lives. They're totally lost in "me" world. And we're talking high level sociopaths. Socio through and through...all the way to the core. (there are some that can function better with help) If they live in better accommodations and better parenting, these monsters just destroy a little slower, but they all get worse with time. The world needs a better education about it, people need to be able to identify it better than they do, so when a parent realizes, then help can be sought and maybe there can be some control...but as it is, just as it is with many diseases, the world just isn't as in the know about it as needs be. I know I had to meet a few and do some research to understand it better. I truly believe if Cindy realized how sick her daughter was and where it was heading, she would have been more actively working on the situation as quietly as she could away from anyone outside of family ever knowing of course, but more would have been done.

i like that she has all weekend to thinkkkkkkk without her attorneys... alone.. she said.. everybody lies everybody dies.. how ironic its her  that lies and may die...

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: May 28, 2011, 02:52:56 PM »

I found this.  Not sure if it is true, did not watch to see.  Found in comments here, http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

At 21 seconds in Casey says “SHE’S MY MOTHER, SHE WOULDN’T EVEN LOOK AT ME ”

at 30 seconds in she says “SHE’S GOING TO PROTECT HIM”

At 49 seconds in “THREE YEARS & NOTHING!’ makes chop motion with hand

then she says ‘now I tell the truth”
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

zoo
thanks for posting that.. very interesting! I think that the anthonys seen what casey was going to do to them. So they decided to save theirselves in more wyas than one. Since the anthonys are cooperating with the state. there will likely be no charges against them for obstructing.

LOL..Judge Stan Strickland would be howling at that line.."Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers".....this woman wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face.

Gee..I hope this means she insists to her attorneys she'll take the stand..that's the only way SHE can tell the truth
Bring it b!tch..Linda and Jeff will eat you alive..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: May 28, 2011, 02:53:01 PM »

Wow....Tony never bought into her bullshit...I have even more respect for him now...

oh me too... he seemed to be more disgusted... that just slapped her to reality... he has moved on... she is still in limbo

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: May 28, 2011, 02:55:55 PM »

Absolutely not

she could have been praying for strength to endure.

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: May 28, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »

Tony was disgusted with Casey...clear to see..I was soooo happy about that...
kudos to this guy! he is a stand up guy...at first I thought he was pretty cocky but since changed my mind...he just probably didn't want to be there cause of this ho bag...

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: May 28, 2011, 02:57:41 PM »

Didn't happen beotch!!!!

Yes, yes and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol multiples yesssesssssssssss

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: May 28, 2011, 02:58:21 PM »

Tony was disgusted with Casey...clear to see..I was soooo happy about that...
kudos to this guy! he is a stand up guy...at first I thought he was pretty cocky but since changed my mind...he just probably didn't want to be there cause of this ho bag...

I agree...Casey might have had a good guy there,,,,who  knows?He seemed more concerned about Caylee than Casey did...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: May 28, 2011, 02:58:59 PM »

Cindy is heartbroken..jury will be able to see how heartbroken she is compared the the child's own mother..If I was a juror, no way would I believe that these grand parents would cover up Caylee's death as the defense is implying...
jmo

Caylee was their whole life...jmo...made Casey jealous and angry...

lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: May 28, 2011, 02:59:05 PM »

Absolutely not
Ok, so what is it that she is looking at every few minutes? I really don't believe the judge would allow tht but I am curious as to what she is looking at because she is absolutely reading something. She looks down and reads something every few minutes. Is a witness allowed to read notes or depo's while on the stand??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.