April 19, 2024, 06:25:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 770309 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: May 28, 2011, 05:24:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

Around 20 seconds..."she did that to deliberately hurt me!"

Yes...she did. BOUT TIME! and I hope it's just the beginning!

Oooo....I need a few opinions here, as Cindy left the court room she does a gesture with her hand at her nose (sort of like an Italian salute under the chin, if you feel me) Casey stares & then gets Simms & does a similar motion with her hand...the comment is very close to what you say "she did that to deliberately hurt me."   Tell me what you guys think.

Now, it even further appears that message of "six weeks ago" by Cindy was meant for Casey.  She then further goes to say something like "she always does this...." "she didnt...."and "three years and nothing" when she chops her hands she is saying "nothing"

I saw the hand movement..strange.......That clip is great. I don't even care if it was for "our" benefit, it's so good to see that b*tch get a sweet dose of reality. She's not the princess any more and her fat toad lawyer isn't going to trade in his donkey for a white horse. I think it was pure unadulterated anger and the attys knew the jury was gone, no need to cover her up, I mean really, with the insane opener that Bozo gave, nothing that kc could say would be unusual.

mizjay
I think maybe bozo and casey thoguht george would go over the edge .. commit suicide and than they could manipulate cindy and say he killed him self becuase he killed cayllee

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1281 on: May 28, 2011, 05:24:30 PM »

REMEMBER: As an officer of the court, Baez CANNOT allow Casey to take the stand if he knows she will lie! Believe me -- her attornies KNOW she is a liar.
I don't think he pays much attention to what he can and can't do, he does what he pleases.  Reminds me of his client 
I understand that we all hate his antics in the court, but knowingly allowing his client to lie WILL get him disbarred.
That must be why her lawyers asked all the  potential jurors if they would hold it against her if she didn't take the stand. He knows she's lying and he has to stay with her case. JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1282 on: May 28, 2011, 05:25:04 PM »

Yup...I can see it too. Around 48 seconds..."She's been looking at me for three years and (today? Now?) NOTHING!"

Makes kc look baaaaad. Imagine that! (insert sarcasm)

No blowing kisses, no mouthing "I Love You"... NOTHING!!! She's lucky she got that the stupid girl.

I remember the days that Cindy looked wistfully at KC, begging with her eyes for KC to look at her.  Cold, spiteful KC wouldn't do it.  You see how ridiculous her thinking is!

Payback is hell... typical brat...she can dish it out but can't take it. Cindy had better get ready... kc will be telling her lawyers to chew cindy up to pieces... but good luck with that. Lol. If they didn't learn from depositions with the A's before when the State was dealing with them or Morgan...oi. lol. Kc is super angry now. On the day she needed her mother to mouth those I love you's to her the most, cindy just walked right out with not one glance at her daughter. I wonder if her cindy look a like lawyer and mason was trying to convince kc otherwise..."oh she did but the officer was in the way and you missed it...I saw it kc, calm down." Nuh uh...she needed that look from her mother today, (not before when she didn't need it to serve any purpose, today when she needed it on her own terms), and her mother didn't do it. To kc, this means hell to pay...worse than what she had planned. She was waiting for that look and was  

Hear! Hear!  Love this post!

Sorry for the stack, but I think this is why the attorneys left by the door going back to the jail. I think they were going to have a real talk down with her. Either they have determined she is totally lying and want to straighten that out (which I think they already knew) or they are going to talk to her about possibly testifying or asking for a plea bargain. Something is going down with them today.

I am really starting to believe that Casey is going to insist on taking the stand.  I really think Baez and Foghorn have their work cutout for them trying to convine her not to do that.  During her melt down about Cindy it looked like she mouthed about she wanted Cindy taken down ..the only person who can do that is Casey..in Casey's mind anyway.

I would love to see Casey take the stand..Baez will not allow that now...but I think she is pushing for that.
The woman is ticked..I refuse to call her a girl, and she thinks she can weave a story that will destruct everyone but herself.  She's in fantasyland now..

Right now the prosecution is telling a story that starts with Caylee at opening, now is in the stage of Casey the lying betrayer thief, then comes all the physical evidence, then comes Casey the lying murderous mother.  Since she lied so much and betrayed so many people this is going to be the long stage, the evidence stage won't take as long because basically that will be expert witnesses.  The closing will be the lying, thiefing, murderous Mother.

This stge is what makes her the most emotional because all these people she thought she fooled haven't stayed fooled...they don't like her, they don't love her and they won't help her.//and it is going to be a parade of them...Cindy and George probably still love her..but she sees she has lost her manipulative hold over them and that makes her rage..how dare they!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: May 28, 2011, 05:25:15 PM »

One thing I find strange ....when the states is questioning cindy about caseys pregnancy and finding out at 7 months, why didnt the state ask Cindy anything about the father?  nothing..and they all were just happy that their daughter was having a baby with no daddy?  then Cindy called all the relatives and told them?  no mention of a daddy?  some of the family must have asked about a daddy.  If they all said he was dead, Casey would have gotten social security checks.  She would have been happy to have the free money..I have just always found it odd that no one has really pressed the baby daddy issue and no one has come forward.  I understand Casey might not even know because she slept with half of orlando, i just think the whole daddy issue is odd.  (let me clarify, I do not, and never believed George or lee was the father of Caylee)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1284 on: May 28, 2011, 05:25:47 PM »

poor pathetic Casey, she is having a meltdown when her mom told the truth and refused to look at her, she feels betrayed....BUT I have negative sympathy when I consider how Caylee must have felt so confused and betrayed when she was probably scared and confused asking for her mimi and watching her mother (one that should protect and comfort her) hold her arms down in a rage, and place duct tape over her mouth and nose. THAT is the ultimate betrayal of a parent, even a chitty selfish parent IMO, I can't even go there and try to imagine the horror, sadness and sense of betrayal and helplessness she would have felt knowing mimi and jojo weren't there to help her as her own mother decided to give her parents the ultimate Fruk U by killing their beloved grandchild  out of spite and rage, thus maintaining her control she held over them which only increased after Caylee was born (Caylee was the ultimate bargaining chip to hurt and manipulate her parents ). Also, I have to say I have never been a fan of G and C, but I also know after being married to a sociopath that it is not always the way they were raised, my ex's brother and sister were nothing like he was and both his parents went to their grave realizing that all the time they had been in denial about their son and trying desperately to rationalize his behavoir after coming to grips with the truth was in vain. Sadly his father who I loved was buried today and both passed knowing he had burned every bridge he had even within his family, neither of his siblings have disclosed to him (my ex) where they live, and neither will  my boys I raised from my marriage to him . He may have never have gone away for abusing my son, but when his older boys disowned him along with the judge severing all parental rights to my son, well it threw him into a hell on earth, but a hell he created all on his own and one he deserved and one day he will realize that this hell is nothing compared to where he will spend eternity. So Casey, you reap what you sow and karma is a bitch......

I have been hard on G and C, but I do believe the denial is over and they have cut their losses just like my step-children and my ex' in laws did

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: May 28, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »

ok many of us say she didnt look at casey right?
and casey said she didnt even look at me right?
someone at :http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1207&start=800
posted this link with this comment:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058043/index.html
---cindy looks at kc 15:51

I am confused did we see it? I didnt think so and is this correct?

Happens very quickly and yes, it looks like she quickly glances over at Casey when she first gets on the stand:

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: May 28, 2011, 05:28:32 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC9ReGAV-Q&feature=player_embedded
here she is again

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: May 28, 2011, 05:28:44 PM »

Around 40 seconds it's "...........and she's not even going to try now?!"

wonder what the ............. was. I can imagine, lol, but trying to figure it out.

It might have something like "they all left.....I have to cry now" angrily to Simms.
Simms says at about :45 "She has to believe that you said that".
KC: She has to believe that for three (2?) years I said nothing"
Simms: I know, I'm sorry You're right I'm sorry

I have a couple of different theories:
1) What if this was for the A's benefit, with KC hoping they'll see it later? She nor Simms bother hiding their mouths. KC keeps looking directly at the camera. The anger is easy to turn on because it's always there just under the surface that she is treated unfairly.

2)The anger started when Cindy began to cry while talking about Caylee's playhouse and patio set. That's when KC started shaking her head no in disbelief. She may have been furious that Cindy embarassed her in public by admitting however indirectly that she didn't contribute anything towards the playhouse etc. In which case she may have said "She has to believe that for 3 years I did nothing" and the earlier stuff was about how she tried to hurt KC by bringing that stuff up.
Just before Simms started the covered mouth instructions, KC seems to say something like "How could she do this to me .... "

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: May 28, 2011, 05:29:01 PM »

loca,

I do believe you are referring to our "little Rhoda" played by Patty McCormack in The Bad Seed.   Babybear brought her up yesterday...and it was strange because I had been thinking of her the last few days.

KC living her "good life" after Caylee's death reminds me of Rhoda's comment "Clyde Dagle got dead, not me"...

Terri
Ohio
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: May 28, 2011, 05:29:29 PM »

linda standing within earshot., heard it all.. only one covering the mouth is simms.

Loca
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: May 28, 2011, 05:29:33 PM »

One thing I find strange ....when the states is questioning cindy about caseys pregnancy and finding out at 7 months, why didnt the state ask Cindy anything about the father?  nothing..and they all were just happy that their daughter was having a baby with no daddy?  then Cindy called all the relatives and told them?  no mention of a daddy?  some of the family must have asked about a daddy.  If they all said he was dead, Casey would have gotten social security checks.  She would have been happy to have the free money..I have just always found it odd that no one has really pressed the baby daddy issue and no one has come forward.  I understand Casey might not even know because she slept with half of orlando, i just think the whole daddy issue is odd.  (let me clarify, I do not, and never believed George or lee was the father of Caylee)
That question may not be relevant and also may not be known.  As we all know Casey slept around with many ment.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: May 28, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »

loca,

I do believe you are referring to our "little Rhoda" played by Patty McCormack in The Bad Seed.   Babybear brought her up yesterday...and it was strange because I had been thinking of her the last few days.

KC living her "good life" after Caylee's death reminds me of Rhoda's comment "Clyde Dagle got dead, not me"...

Terri
Ohio
yes I do believe thats her. thank you:)

Loca
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: May 28, 2011, 05:31:19 PM »

News 13 offered footage of the shaken Cindy Anthony leaving the court after testifying. George Anthony had his arm around his wife as she shook her head.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html

Went to that site but can't find any video. Anyone know where we can see that?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: May 28, 2011, 05:32:22 PM »

Just my opinion, but as I see it the "baby daddy" is totally irrelevant to the case.  Had he been known & in her life, different story.   If there were any dispute over the father that prompted this murder it would be relevant.  Neither George or Lee is the father.   What is a dang shame is even then Casey probably couldnt narrow it down, ugh its so disgusting.

The Foxnews report is coming up after the commercial break.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: May 28, 2011, 05:33:11 PM »

poor pathetic Casey, she is having a meltdown when her mom told the truth and refused to look at her, she feels betrayed....BUT I have negative sympathy when I consider how Caylee must have felt so confused and betrayed when she was probably scared and confused asking for her mimi and watching her mother (one that should protect and comfort her) hold her arms down in a rage, and place duct tape over her mouth and nose. THAT is the ultimate betrayal of a parent, even a chitty selfish parent IMO, I can't even go there and try to imagine the horror, sadness and sense of betrayal and helplessness she would have felt knowing mimi and jojo weren't there to help her as her own mother decided to give her parents the ultimate Fruk U by killing their beloved grandchild  out of spite and rage, thus maintaining her control she held over them which only increased after Caylee was born (Caylee was the ultimate bargaining chip to hurt and manipulate her parents ). Also, I have to say I have never been a fan of G and C, but I also know after being married to a sociopath that it is not always the way they were raised, my ex's brother and sister were nothing like he was and both his parents went to their grave realizing that all the time they had been in denial about their son and trying desperately to rationalize his behavoir after coming to grips with the truth was in vain. Sadly his father who I loved was buried today and both passed knowing he had burned every bridge he had even within his family, neither of his siblings have disclosed to him (my ex) where they live, and neither will  my boys I raised from my marriage to him . He may have never have gone away for abusing my son, but when his older boys disowned him along with the judge severing all parental rights to my son, well it threw him into a hell on earth, but a hell he created all on his own and one he deserved and one day he will realize that this hell is nothing compared to where he will spend eternity. So Casey, you reap what you sow and karma is a bitch......

I have been hard on G and C, but I do believe the denial is over and they have cut their losses just like my step-children and my ex' in laws did

Island, please accept my condolences for the loss of your beloved ex-father-in-law.  I'm sorry that their son hurt so many people, including you and your own sons, and that you not only had to experience that but watch others go through it including his own parents.

Also, I'd like to add that I agree that while I haven't previously been very sympathetic to the Ants, I do see that they seem to be coming out of a very strong denial (and very unhealthy at that) and are just going to have to, as you say, "cut their losses" and accept what they have left.  I hope that maybe it will cause them to rethink things in their life, as my hope is always that if people have to deal with a lot of lemons, that maybe they can learn from it, make lemonade, and become better people to their family and to others.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: May 28, 2011, 05:34:50 PM »

Just my opinion, but as I see it the "baby daddy" is totally irrelevant to the case.  Had he been known & in her life, different story.   If there were any dispute over the father that prompted this murder it would be relevant.  Neither George or Lee is the father.   What is a dang shame is even then Casey probably couldnt narrow it down, ugh its so disgusting.

The Foxnews report is coming up after the commercial break.

Likely, the Ants knew enough about Casey to realize that there wasn't much of a likelihood of them being able to even figure out who the baby-daddy would be.  They were just glad for the baby, and honestly -  a lack of a baby daddy meant that they had more control over the baby's life and upbringing without his imput and him taking up their time with her.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: May 28, 2011, 05:37:51 PM »

News 13 offered footage of the shaken Cindy Anthony leaving the court after testifying. George Anthony had his arm around his wife as she shook her head.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/05/casey-anthony-does-cindy-anthony-help-or-hurt-state.html

nick and nora
there are recent links there just posted, I posted one for youtube

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: May 28, 2011, 05:38:20 PM »

ok many of us say she didnt look at casey right?
and casey said she didnt even look at me right?
someone at :http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1207&start=800
posted this link with this comment:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28058043/index.html
---cindy looks at kc 15:51

I am confused did we see it? I didnt think so and is this correct?

Whoa...that's some look huh? She looks scared to death.

If she looked at Casey  hard to tell but she closed her eyes right after

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: May 28, 2011, 05:38:32 PM »

hey everyone! i am sitting on the beach in jersey and just read the whole thread since i couldn't watch today. i think my friends think i'm crazy!

anyway...thanks for all the updates from everyone and here are some of my opinions/theories as to what went on today/what is to come:

Cindy's Testimony: Cindy did a good job today, she made it clear to Casey that she is not going to stand by her and cover for her, especially when she made the comment about looking for zanny up until 6 weeks ago.  Casey clearly got the message as evidenced by her meltdown for herself during the recess.

Lippmans Motion: I think it could be several things.  I think it's possible it could have to do with the tax lien and the sudden publishing of the video of caylee's 2nd birthday party.  I wouldn't be suprised if Baez sold that video for his client to pay for hte $68,000 lien and the anthony's could be disputing that maybe they have ownership of the video and not casey.  I dunno I think it's possible but I'm not sure if that is something serious enough to have to have a motion heard on in the middle of a murder trial.

The other thing I think Lippmans motion could be about is Tony's testimony that Casey told him George never sexually abused her.  Maybe he wants to be sure that the jury can hear that at some point in time?  I dunno it could have something to do with that in some way.

The last thing I wanted to say about today is that I think several things could have been going on that caused the defense team to all go meet with Casey in the conference room after court was recessed for the day.  I think either they were discussing strategy on cross examining Cindy and were trying to further calm Casey down, or they were discussing a possible plea with her because it's become clear that the only way they are gonna get any sex abuse stuff in is if she takes the stand.  I do NOT think the DT can put her on the stand knowingly without all being disbarred because it is a MAJOR NO NO to put a defendent on the stand to testify to something you KNOW they are lying about.  The DT knows she is lying and I think there's proof somewhere of this.  The other thing they could have been discussing is Lippman's motion that will be heard on tuesday morning.

Okay sorry for the long post everyone!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: May 28, 2011, 05:38:38 PM »

nick and nora
there are recent links there just posted, I posted one for youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRC9ReGAV-Q&feature=player_embedded
here she is again

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.