March 28, 2024, 03:05:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 768152 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: May 28, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »

also its possible lippman's motion could be about witness tampering?
I'm confused lippman's motion could be about witness tampering? What does this mean?

Look Cindy has her head down here also may just someting she does when she is upset
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/05/06/outcome-of-hearing-today-judge-grants-lippmans-motion/

The date of this Humble Opinion article is May 6th, just to be clear it has nothing to do with Lippman's motion today.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: May 28, 2011, 07:00:32 PM »

George Anthony ѕаіd thе subject οf thе father hаd come up, bυt аll hе remembers іѕ thаt thе last name wаѕ Baker. Bυt George ѕаіd Casey wаѕ аlѕο dating a man named Jesse.
Eric BakerI had in my notes

Death Certificate.  I believe that when Caylees body was found the question of whether Eric Baker was the father was resolved and HIS family was told.  I think:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/8412112/Casey-Anthony-Eric-Baker-death-certificate

Geesh...I must be losing it....I thought that the talk about Eric Baker became so much that his parents agreed to a dna test and it was discovered that he was NOT the father.  Where did I gt that?

Puzzler...I am remembering the same as you????
I'm sure Casey lied about this to her parents otherwise she would have been getting his SS check

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: May 28, 2011, 07:01:26 PM »

"B-b-but, I'M supposed to be the center of attention here!"
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: May 28, 2011, 07:03:18 PM »

LOCA~   saw your comment back a few pages about GA.  I know it sounds harsh but I totally agree, both Baez & casey would have jumped for joy if they could have driven him to REAL suicide not like the one with pizza, beer and phone calls.  There's something terribly wrong with Baez, imo. He wants so bad to be the baddest, wiliest lawyer in the country but I think he's almost as evil as his client.
It's one thing to try and weave a fantastic story for defense but to actively try to destroy 3 mens lives? George: violent robo cop dad, incestuous dad, macabre granddaughter disposer.  Lee: incest.  Roy K: pedophile, graverobber (or in cahoots with fellow pedophile GA to "take" the body, store it and become "rich and famous"
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: May 28, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

30 seconds..."She's going to protect him."

What is wrong with me?! LOL. I've watched this too much. I'm going to have nightmares tonight if I keep studying it. Off for a little walk.

Good evening monkeys  an angelic monkey

Weird, at 45 they're talking about something "she believes...".  The lawyers says something about believing, and Casey says back something about "she believes" meaning Cindy as she's still glaring and pointing.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: May 28, 2011, 07:06:58 PM »

Could it be possible that it was just Cindy that met with Bozo 6 weeks ago? At the time she may have agreed to go along with supporting Casey's story. He wasn't expecting the Cindy to ask to be in the courtroom during trial as next of kin. Which is why the defense objected to the A's motion. When the A's attended, the extent of the lies were heard. Shoving Lee under that bus may have been the tipping point for Cindy. She would not sacrifice her son for her daughter.
that is what I have been thinking scatty!
when she accused her dad! that was one thing! but when she went to far in also charging her brother. Than she hears tony saying on the stand! that it didnt happen!
than cindy get's up there and doesnt say what casey wants to hear!
that just sent her over the edge. it was that easy to become enraged with cindy the 16th and kill caylee out of spite. I think the teddy bear missing also indicates jealousy...

Loca
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: May 28, 2011, 07:10:27 PM »

LOCA~   saw your comment back a few pages about GA.  I know it sounds harsh but I totally agree, both Baez & casey would have jumped for joy if they could have driven him to REAL suicide not like the one with pizza, beer and phone calls.  There's something terribly wrong with Baez, imo. He wants so bad to be the baddest, wiliest lawyer in the country but I think he's almost as evil as his client.
It's one thing to try and weave a fantastic story for defense but to actively try to destroy 3 mens lives? George: violent robo cop dad, incestuous dad, macabre granddaughter disposer.  Lee: incest.  Roy K: pedophile, graverobber (or in cahoots with fellow pedophile GA to "take" the body, store it and become "rich and famous"

I've come to feel that he is, in some ways, more evil.  She at least is a sociopath and it's her nature.  He's supposed to know better - he's supposed to uphold the law, not make things worse.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: May 28, 2011, 07:13:10 PM »

Mizjay I hope baez get's disbarred all the more now! now many people's live's will he ruin and how many innocent people that hire him! will get good representation. He plays dirty! is not a good lawyer and I dont see it getting any better. He is arrogant and it will not change because with more years as an attorney it will make him more arrogant and conniving. He is so badly trying to be like the real johnny cochran.. it will never happen. this man has no business practicing law. I was wondering... you know the anthonys have alot of dirt on baez and cindy can do him alot of harm... recall? he telling the PI that if they found the body not to call LE but to call him.. I bet cindy has alot on him and they are ready to swing the miudd you think?

Loca
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: May 28, 2011, 07:13:18 PM »

also its possible lippman's motion could be about witness tampering?
I'm confused lippman's motion could be about witness tampering? What does this mean?

Look Cindy has her head down here also may just someting she does when she is upset
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2011/05/06/outcome-of-hearing-today-judge-grants-lippmans-motion/

The date of this Humble Opinion article is May 6th, just to be clear it has nothing to do with Lippman's motion today.
Thanks ,That was why I got confused

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: May 28, 2011, 07:14:13 PM »

Could it be possible that it was just Cindy that met with Bozo 6 weeks ago? At the time she may have agreed to go along with supporting Casey's story. He wasn't expecting the Cindy to ask to be in the courtroom during trial as next of kin. Which is why the defense objected to the A's motion. When the A's attended, the extent of the lies were heard. Shoving Lee under that bus may have been the tipping point for Cindy. She would not sacrifice her son for her daughter.
that is what I have been thinking scatty!
when she accused her dad! that was one thing! but when she went to far in also charging her brother. Than she hears tony saying on the stand! that it didnt happen!
than cindy get's up there and doesnt say what casey wants to hear!
that just sent her over the edge. it was that easy to become enraged with cindy the 16th and kill caylee out of spite. I think the teddy bear missing also indicates jealousy...

I asked Blink if she thought Teddy could have been the plumbing disaster but it's been in moderation for a long time so ??  ( I guess Blink actually HAS a life compared to  me sitting at home all day !!)
I wonder if C & G realize that their daughter may HAVE wanted to kill them or at least her dad? When HHJP said that the other day, my mouth went open. I bet her doesn't know how many times it's been written in the blogs.  They better hope she gets put in prison.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: May 28, 2011, 07:20:17 PM »

Mizjay I hope baez get's disbarred all the more now! now many people's live's will he ruin and how many innocent people that hire him! will get good representation. He plays dirty! is not a good lawyer and I dont see it getting any better. He is arrogant and it will not change because with more years as an attorney it will make him more arrogant and conniving. He is so badly trying to be like the real johnny cochran.. it will never happen. this man has no business practicing law. I was wondering... you know the anthonys have alot of dirt on baez and cindy can do him alot of harm... recall? he telling the PI that if they found the body not to call LE but to call him.. I bet cindy has alot on him and they are ready to swing the miudd you think?

Yes but he is pretty clever like any good grifter. He more or less "gave" DC to the A's. They hired him on which places his metal rod poking in the woods squarely in the "bad George" camp. Bozo could claim, hey that guy wasn't working for me, it was GA trying to cover his own tracks.  Pretty complicated, if the A's had just behaved like regular people in the beginning.....some of this probably would not be happening. Glad they've wised up and hope they don't slide back.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1391 on: May 28, 2011, 07:20:53 PM »

Thanks 4 the video
I can see casey is only crying about herself...To bad the jury can't see this.

I've been trying, haven't actually seen a tear fall yet.  Noticed Casey glancing toward the camera a couple times too.  She's such a fake!  I think it could have all been a huge show to try to make Cindy feel bad...they all know she'll see it.

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: May 28, 2011, 07:29:43 PM »

Yes but he is pretty clever like any good grifter. He more or less "gave" DC to the A's. They hired him on which places his metal rod poking in the woods squarely in the "bad George" camp. Bozo could claim, hey that guy wasn't working for me, it was GA trying to cover his own tracks.  Pretty complicated, if the A's had just behaved like regular people in the beginning.....some of this probably would not be happening. Glad they've wised up and hope they don't slide back.
your right. Tim miller had to deal with alot of  verbal abuse from cindy... ... who knows what the end result will be. I hope they change their wicked ways and apologize to tim miller and others they offended ..

Loca
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: May 28, 2011, 07:38:05 PM »

I wonder how Cindy is going to explain the 911 call.  She later "claimed" she made up that it smelled like a dead body so the police would come sooner.  Will she admit the lie?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: May 28, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »

Thanks 4 the video
I can see casey is only crying about herself...To bad the jury can't see this.

I've been trying, haven't actually seen a tear fall yet.  Noticed Casey glancing toward the camera a couple times too.  She's such a fake!  I think it could have all been a huge show to try to make Cindy feel bad...they all know she'll see it.

JMO
I know everybody probably hates these kind of personal stories BUT... I know a girl (32) who is so much like casey and she barely can cry. Even for things that we would be sobbing over, she will get enraged and should be crying but she just doesn't.  It's almost like she can't except a a few tears and then it goes back to anger. Very weird .
casey should have used some mental excuse, that would have been a slam dunk winner for her.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: May 28, 2011, 07:44:17 PM »

I wonder how Cindy is going to explain the 911 call.  She later "claimed" she made up that it smelled like a dead body so the police would come sooner.  Will she admit the lie?

i think she just might. i also think the prosecution has done a good job of laying groundwork that the anthony's conflicting statements were because they didn't want to believe their daughter killed their granddaughter... i don't think their conflicting statements will end up being a prob for the jury as long as they tell the truth now. even on the anthony's worst day they are still a million times more credible than KC. combine that with all the other witness testimony we have heard and will hear and her goose is cooked.

the prosecution def has a way they are planning on dealing with the a's previous "mistruths"  (all imo of course)
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: May 28, 2011, 07:46:08 PM »

30 seconds..."She's going to protect him."

What is wrong with me?! LOL. I've watched this too much. I'm going to have nightmares tonight if I keep studying it. Off for a little walk.

Good evening monkeys  an angelic monkey

Weird, at 45 they're talking about something "she believes...".  The lawyers says something about believing, and Casey says back something about "she believes" meaning Cindy as she's still glaring and pointing.

I'm back from my walk feeling refreshed and the computer pulled me right back to the video again. I swear. The chair grabbed me and wheeled me right over and here I am studying on this again. With her moving her mouth so wide you can almost make out what she's saying and it's driving me nuts not knowing. Not once in this case have I cared what she says that we can't hear and my gosh I'm obsessed with it today!

I can't tell if it's she believes or maybe it's "she's believed this chit for three years for nothing!" and then DS says something to her and kc gets really hot and it's like she's saying "how can you suggest to me......" and DS is all "I'm sorry, you're right, I'm sorry."

Either she's being paranoid or it was some personal jab or both...but we watch Cindy walk away, you can see Mason watching Cindy, at 9 secs we see kc looking at Cindy with an OMG look on her face. At 13 secs she whispers to DS. Then DS is looking at the Anthonys too. They were looking at the A's together. Around 21 secs it seems to me that kc says "she's doing it to deliberately hurt me". At 23 secs DS says "I know...she's ...." At 33 secs "She's going to protect him". And oh wait...at 40 it seems like she's saying "She's never protected me..(from this chit?)...so why now?!" Then it looks like around 47-48 I swear it looks like she's saying "She's believed this chit for three years for nothing." ??? Then it looks like she's saying something like "How can you suggest to me...." and then DS says I'm sorry, you're right, I'm sorry."

It's not hard to tell Cindy did something to set her off or didn't do something that set her off. But I feel pretty sure kc is going to do her darndest to pull down her parents with her. We've seen quite a lot of nastiness in the courtroom but I think we're going to see hell fire and damnation next...but with idiot baez in charge, lol...not too worried. I'm starting to think that the group who say she'll take the stand may be right though... sure seems like it may lean that way which would be a huge mistake but then they are no strangers to screwing themselves.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: May 28, 2011, 07:50:58 PM »

OK, I'm slow, but I just now heard this interview with Casey's former fiance, Jesse, where he says the reason she first broke off their engagement is that because Casey though he loved Caylee more than he loved her......

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/16/tot-mom-former-fiance-jesse-grund-speaks-w-nancy-grace/?iref=obinsite
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: May 28, 2011, 07:51:51 PM »

This video  http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html, the Lippmann secret motion, and the missing video of Cindy leaving the courtroom with George today, are ALL making me nuts.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: May 28, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »

i think she just might. i also think the prosecution has done a good job of laying groundwork that the anthony's conflicting statements were because they didn't want to believe their daughter killed their granddaughter... i don't think their conflicting statements will end up being a prob for the jury as long as they tell the truth now. even on the anthony's worst day they are still a million times more credible than KC. combine that with all the other witness testimony we have heard and will hear and her goose is cooked.

the prosecution def has a way they are planning on dealing with the a's previous "mistruths"  (all imo of course)

Lying to a cop is one thing, lying to a judge is perjury.
Lying under oath is also known as perjury. It is a very serious criminal offense due to the threat it poses to the legal system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.