April 27, 2024, 07:36:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771174 times)
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: May 28, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »

I wonder how Cindy is going to explain the 911 call.  She later "claimed" she made up that it smelled like a dead body so the police would come sooner.  Will she admit the lie?

i think she just might. i also think the prosecution has done a good job of laying groundwork that the anthony's conflicting statements were because they didn't want to believe their daughter killed their granddaughter... i don't think their conflicting statements will end up being a prob for the jury as long as they tell the truth now. even on the anthony's worst day they are still a million times more credible than KC. combine that with all the other witness testimony we have heard and will hear and her goose is cooked. the prosecution def has a way they are planning on dealing with the a's previous "mistruths"  (all imo of course)

Thanks.  I sure hope she does the right thing.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: May 28, 2011, 07:54:06 PM »

I wonder how Cindy is going to explain the 911 call.  She later "claimed" she made up that it smelled like a dead body so the police would come sooner.  Will she admit the lie?

i think she just might. i also think the prosecution has done a good job of laying groundwork that the anthony's conflicting statements were because they didn't want to believe their daughter killed their granddaughter... i don't think their conflicting statements will end up being a prob for the jury as long as they tell the truth now. even on the anthony's worst day they are still a million times more credible than KC. combine that with all the other witness testimony we have heard and will hear and her goose is cooked.

the prosecution def has a way they are planning on dealing with the a's previous "mistruths"  (all imo of course)

Lying to a cop is one thing, lying to a judge is perjury.
Lying under oath is also known as perjury. It is a very serious criminal offense due to the threat it poses to the legal system.

Aren't depositions done under oath?  Was she under oath when she said that.  I don't know where it came from I just know I heard her say it.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1402 on: May 28, 2011, 07:56:12 PM »

What motion did Lippmann file?

I hope someone knows the answer....I will keep reading

i dont think it's being disclosed until tuesday at 8:30 am.  i think it might have to do with tony's testimony.

thanks.....dang now we gotta wonder!! I have read the guesse4s and perhaps and maybe's...and they are all possible I guess....dang I hate to wait!!

whatever the motion is, i'm wondering why its being kept a secret. either its something big, or maybe it wasn't updated on any of the court stuff yet because its a saturday?

I'm thinking it's this:  the motion was filed today - Saturday - no one is logging the motions until regular work time.  Today's Saturday, then Sunday, then Holiday Monday - the first time of regular work hours to log in the motion will be Tuesday a.m.  Since court convenes at 9:00 a.m., probablity is great that we won't know what the motion is until then.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: May 28, 2011, 07:56:46 PM »

This video  http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html, the Lippmann secret motion, and the missing video of Cindy leaving the courtroom with George today, are ALL making me nuts.
me tooo biggtime

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: May 28, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »

Could it be possible that it was just Cindy that met with Bozo 6 weeks ago? At the time she may have agreed to go along with supporting Casey's story. He wasn't expecting the Cindy to ask to be in the courtroom during trial as next of kin. Which is why the defense objected to the A's motion. When the A's attended, the extent of the lies were heard. Shoving Lee under that bus may have been the tipping point for Cindy. She would not sacrifice her son for her daughter.
that is what I have been thinking scatty!
when she accused her dad! that was one thing! but when she went to far in also charging her brother. Than she hears tony saying on the stand! that it didnt happen!
than cindy get's up there and doesnt say what casey wants to hear!
that just sent her over the edge. it was that easy to become enraged with cindy the 16th and kill caylee out of spite. I think the teddy bear missing also indicates jealousy...

I don't think that Cindy would have met with Baez without at the very least Lippman present.  The A's have never liked Baez and have made that pretty plain..from the getgo they wanted her to get a new lawyer.  And if Casey has not been seeing her..she would hold Baez accountable for that too.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: May 28, 2011, 07:59:43 PM »

OK, I'm slow, but I just now heard this interview with Casey's former fiance, Jesse, where he says the reason she first broke off their engagement is that because Casey though he loved Caylee more than he loved her......

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/16/tot-mom-former-fiance-jesse-grund-speaks-w-nancy-grace/?iref=obinsite

After following this case 4 a long time and listening to these few days my thoughts on why she left him.
He took a maternity test, Caylee wasn't his, probably wouldn't adopt her after they got married.  So she couldn't divorce him and get child support.
He was just a meal ticket.....ALL jmo.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: May 28, 2011, 08:03:11 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/28058178/index.html

30 seconds..."She's going to protect him."

What is wrong with me?! LOL. I've watched this too much. I'm going to have nightmares tonight if I keep studying it. Off for a little walk.

Good evening monkeys  an angelic monkey

Weird, at 45 they're talking about something "she believes...".  The lawyers says something about believing, and Casey says back something about "she believes" meaning Cindy as she's still glaring and pointing.

I'm back from my walk feeling refreshed and the computer pulled me right back to the video again. I swear. The chair grabbed me and wheeled me right over and here I am studying on this again. With her moving her mouth so wide you can almost make out what she's saying and it's driving me nuts not knowing. Not once in this case have I cared what she says that we can't hear and my gosh I'm obsessed with it today!

I can't tell if it's she believes or maybe it's "she's believed this chit for three years for nothing!" and then DS says something to her and kc gets really hot and it's like she's saying "how can you suggest to me......" and DS is all "I'm sorry, you're right, I'm sorry."

Either she's being paranoid or it was some personal jab or both...but we watch Cindy walk away, you can see Mason watching Cindy, at 9 secs we see kc looking at Cindy with an OMG look on her face. At 13 secs she whispers to DS. Then DS is looking at the Anthonys too. They were looking at the A's together. Around 21 secs it seems to me that kc says "she's doing it to deliberately hurt me". At 23 secs DS says "I know...she's ...." At 33 secs "She's going to protect him". And oh wait...at 40 it seems like she's saying "She's never protected me..(from this chit?)...so why now?!" Then it looks like around 47-48 I swear it looks like she's saying "She's believed this chit for three years for nothing." ??? Then it looks like she's saying something like "How can you suggest to me...." and then DS says I'm sorry, you're right, I'm sorry."

It's not hard to tell Cindy did something to set her off or didn't do something that set her off. But I feel pretty sure kc is going to do her darndest to pull down her parents with her. We've seen quite a lot of nastiness in the courtroom but I think we're going to see hell fire and damnation next...but with idiot baez in charge, lol...not too worried. I'm starting to think that the group who say she'll take the stand may be right though... sure seems like it may lean that way which would be a huge mistake but then they are no strangers to screwing themselves.

nickandnora
I think casey xpected her mom to lie for her.. because she had been doing it for so long. I think lippman had a heart to heart talk with the anthonys. I think possibly they could have been facing serious obstruction charges. Either way it's a mess and casey is on her own with the most incompetent representation there is worldwide.  I  wished we could find a professional lip reader to decipher this video and it's meaning. I tried to nap but couldnt.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 28, 2011, 08:04:50 PM »

Logic dictates that the respective professions of Cindy and George implies both would recognize the odor of body decomposition.  Cindy is a nurse. George is a former cop.

Immediately following the pickup from the tow yard ... Cindy had her thoughts regarding the odor inside the vehicle ... thoughts that reflected her words "dead body" to the 911 operator a short time later.

Janet

+++++

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather Worried About Death Smell in Daughter's Trunk
Thursday, November 06, 2008

<snipped>

Newly-released documents reveal that the grandfather of a missing Florida toddler worried about the smell of death he detected coming from his daughter's car trunk.

<snipped>

The former cop told police that he was concerned about a familiar odor wafting from the trunk of his daughter's Pontiac Sunfire. As a former investigator, he said, he recognized the smell of death.

George Anthony's wife Cindy, who told the media the smell was that of decomposing pizza, noticed the odor in their daughter's car too, he said in interviews with detectives.

"After we pulled inside the garage ... her exact words were, ‘Jesus Christ what died?’" George Anthony told police. "That’s exactly what she said.
But then she said it in a way, she says, ‘George, it was the pizza right?’ And I said, 'Yeah, it was the pizza.’

"And that’s what I left it go at that, but, I’m sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago, and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I’m, I’m concerned."

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448106,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: May 28, 2011, 08:05:19 PM »

What motion did Lippmann file?

I hope someone knows the answer....I will keep reading

i dont think it's being disclosed until tuesday at 8:30 am.  i think it might have to do with tony's testimony.

thanks.....dang now we gotta wonder!! I have read the guesse4s and perhaps and maybe's...and they are all possible I guess....dang I hate to wait!!

whatever the motion is, i'm wondering why its being kept a secret. either its something big, or maybe it wasn't updated on any of the court stuff yet because its a saturday?

I'm thinking it's this:  the motion was filed today - Saturday - no one is logging the motions until regular work time.  Today's Saturday, then Sunday, then Holiday Monday - the first time of regular work hours to log in the motion will be Tuesday a.m.  Since court convenes at 9:00 a.m., probablity is great that we won't know what the motion is until then.

Right Puzzler...and the defense and prosecution must each have a copy of the motion because the judge asked if they objected..no objection from the prosecution..of course yes, objection from the defense.  I thought he said they would hear the motion Tuesday at 8:30..they would need to do this before the jury is brought into the courtroom.

This has to be something pertaining to the A's and to this trial.  Request for immunity..I would have thought they would have done that sometime in the past 6 weeks...but maybe not.  Request for admittance of Tony's testimony about the "secret"..could be..none the afore mentioned..probably..IDK

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: May 28, 2011, 08:07:38 PM »

Could it be possible that it was just Cindy that met with Bozo 6 weeks ago? At the time she may have agreed to go along with supporting Casey's story. He wasn't expecting the Cindy to ask to be in the courtroom during trial as next of kin. Which is why the defense objected to the A's motion. When the A's attended, the extent of the lies were heard. Shoving Lee under that bus may have been the tipping point for Cindy. She would not sacrifice her son for her daughter.
that is what I have been thinking scatty!
when she accused her dad! that was one thing! but when she went to far in also charging her brother. Than she hears tony saying on the stand! that it didnt happen!
than cindy get's up there and doesnt say what casey wants to hear!
that just sent her over the edge. it was that easy to become enraged with cindy the 16th and kill caylee out of spite. I think the teddy bear missing also indicates jealousy...

I don't think that Cindy would have met with Baez without at the very least Lippman present.  The A's have never liked Baez and have made that pretty plain..from the getgo they wanted her to get a new lawyer.  And if Casey has not been seeing her..she would hold Baez accountable for that too.

I believe that Lippman may have been at the meeting. Which may have something to do with the new motion. Lippman was surprised that the judge allowed both GA and CA to attend the trial; he'd thought it would just be CA, but he claimed he was glad for both.

I really, really think this judge is 10 steps ahead of the Defense, the Prosecution or any of us speculators. Not that he is taking sides, but he seems to see every possible angle of an issue and foresee what may come up in the future.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: May 28, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »

I am still trying to catch up on the videos of all the testimonies from the yesterday....somehow I am missing the one where the judge referances Casey trying to kill her parents....can someone please kindly point me in the right direction? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: May 28, 2011, 08:16:17 PM »

Motion to have Bozo removed, arrested, charged with slander?
No clue.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: May 28, 2011, 08:17:43 PM »

I am still trying to catch up on the videos of all the testimonies from the yesterday....somehow I am missing the one where the judge referances Casey trying to kill her parents....can someone please kindly point me in the right direction? TYIA

I think it's at the very end of the last video of from yesterday.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: May 28, 2011, 08:18:04 PM »

Question: If Baez is saying Casey lived in her own world, so much that she does not acknowledge a dead daughter etc. that she is suspected of murdering, wouldn't that be a plea of Innocent due to insanity? Yet she pleads innocent and surely he does not expect letting such a person let out on the streets under any circumstances. Let her live in her own little world behind bars.

Just imagine her life IF she got out. She has betrayed every person in her life. Either way her life is over...IMHO.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: May 28, 2011, 08:19:55 PM »

Cindy seemed like a sane person today on the stand. Very different from the Cindy we know.
Linda questioned her with respect and didn't badger her. Didn't ask Why ? Just got her to tell the story as Cindy knew it.
Wonder how she will hold up when Baez tries to gut her ?
I caught the part where, on July 3, she had issues with Casey. She left the BANK and went to Universal, but of sourse, KC and Caylee weren't where KC told her they were. They were in Jacksonville, FL. That was the day when there were phone calls ( many from Cindy ) to KC and Cindy later sent Lee out to find her in some bars in Orlando. And the day of the MySpace.
I haven't made up my mind if they are all on the same page and this is all an act to get Casey off or what the deal is. I do think KC's anger at the end was real just the way the color around her nose went reddish.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: May 28, 2011, 08:20:10 PM »

nickandnora
I think casey xpected her mom to lie for her.. because she had been doing it for so long. I think lippman had a heart to heart talk with the anthonys. I think possibly they could have been facing serious obstruction charges. Either way it's a mess and casey is on her own with the most incompetent representation there is worldwide.  I  wished we could find a professional lip reader to decipher this video and it's meaning. I tried to nap but couldnt.

Here ya go Loca...take a few sips and see if that helps you get some rest.

I think that had a lot to do with her reaction too...but the look on her face at first in the video...I mean, she looks like she just saw something so shocking happen right there and then and then disgusted and pissed when Cindy is in the gallery later. I suspect Cindy did something intentional as she was walking away from the stand or it's simply she couldn't believe that for once Cindy had no affection to show her while walking away from the stand. I too wish we had a pro to read those nasty lips. Certain words can be made out but there's so much that is a mystery. I don't think seeing how her mom testified set her off like that...it made her angry, but usually we can see that right away while it's happening...kc always has those knee jerk reactions she has so much trouble controlling. Imo, either she was waiting for some lovin' from Mama and was denied or cindy did something sneaky walking from the stand that made kc's jaw drop. Kc always reacts so immediate to things, you know? Maybe she was pissed that cindy never looked at her so she, kc, could flip her mom off? Lol. Ohhhhhhhhh, I wish we had a lip reader!

Here's hoping and wishing we all get a good night's sleep and I hope you all have a great long weekend!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: May 28, 2011, 08:20:47 PM »

"B-b-but, I'M supposed to be the center of attention here!"

"She was supposed to blow me a kiss, tell me she loves me, SOMETHING!!"

I really think she thinks that way. How dare her not even look at me! I am so lovable, she has always believed my lies.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: May 28, 2011, 08:22:47 PM »

Now this is my dream~~~ I hope Baez got GA so mad the other day that he and Cindy have decided to SPILL. For that they may need legal help cause as we all know, they've been eyeball deep in this stuff,  such as the Laura B fiasco, there was a lot of Cindy in that mess IIRC.
So maybe all the things that they may have been advised by Baez to "help" with or suggestions by him...all the things that they thought they were doing to help casey, maybe they're ready to tell because let's face it, he's going for the throat.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1418 on: May 28, 2011, 08:24:43 PM »

OK, I'm slow, but I just now heard this interview with Casey's former fiance, Jesse, where he says the reason she first broke off their engagement is that because Casey though he loved Caylee more than he loved her......

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/16/tot-mom-former-fiance-jesse-grund-speaks-w-nancy-grace/?iref=obinsite

After following this case 4 a long time and listening to these few days my thoughts on why she left him.
He took a maternity test, Caylee wasn't his, probably wouldn't adopt her after they got married.  So she couldn't divorce him and get child support.
He was just a meal ticket.....ALL jmo.
Also wasn't she cheating on him and he found out?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: May 28, 2011, 08:25:34 PM »

Now this is my dream~~~ I hope Baez got GA so mad the other day that he and Cindy have decided to SPILL. For that they may need legal help cause as we all know, they've been eyeball deep in this stuff,  such as the Laura B fiasco, there was a lot of Cindy in that mess IIRC.
So maybe all the things that they may have been advised by Baez to "help" with or suggestions by him...all the things that they thought they were doing to help casey, maybe they're ready to tell because let's face it, he's going for the throat.

oh how weird I was was laying down and jumped back up thinking the same thing! I think they have alot of baez also! I have always said cindy has alot on baez! I think maybe they are going to tell all the truth and disclose his guildance ya think?

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.