April 30, 2024, 10:31:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771638 times)
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2120 on: May 29, 2011, 11:41:51 PM »

I would be OK with 2, 30 year sentences that ran consecutively......and I am so glad she will be in general population.....with all those women who miss their child, who might have even killed an a man who was abusive to her child....oh yeah!  Put her in with that lady! 
What?  Do you feel she will be found guilty of lesser charges, not murder? 
that would make her about 85 yrs old? or so.
I know, but it also would mean she would be found guilty of a lesser charge.  Just wondered if Sunny thought that.

Mark NeJame said:
Most have formed an opinion regarding Casey Anthony's guilt because of the massive amount of media coverage that has surrounded her and the death of Caylee. Remember though that the jurors are not going to hear everything that you have which helped establish your opinion.

Hi Sunny
That worries me a bit too . The past few days now this case comes up alot and the people who don't follow this case so deeply are actually buying into what is on TV and the defense's "lies & excuses" and others are just fed up with the whole case and don't even want to hear about it anymore

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2121 on: May 29, 2011, 11:42:09 PM »

What I want to know is who tossed the pavers in the woods..is that what she used the shovel for? Did she rinse it in the pool before she gave it back?

Maybe the pavers were used to weight down the bag.  Remember that area was all swampy due to the rains.  Could have used the pavers to weight down the laundry bag which had Caylee in it in a plastic bag.  When the water receded and animals got to her, her body/bones were scattered.  So possibly the shovel was only used to "pry up" the paver so she could pick it up. 
Thats what I wanted to say 
Time to turn in. Thanks to everyone for their insight, great discussion tonight. You guys are the best! See ya tomorrow!

Wonder if they can match the pavers to the A's pavers in the back yard.
Anyone know if that's possible?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2122 on: May 29, 2011, 11:44:55 PM »

Stutz, Chris – Casey’s former boyfriend. Met Casey while playing football with her friends. Began dating March or April 2007 and throughout the summer. At this time, Casey said she worked at Sports Authority. Long-distance relationship did not work out. Saw Casey a few times in May and June. On June 17 she came to his house driving dark colored Jeep Cherokee. Distressed because her parents were getting divorced (George cheating on Cindy).

Talked about her and Caylee getting house. On July 15 around 9:30 a.m., he saw a girl who looked like Casey jogging down Chickasaw. He texted Casey and asked her if she was running down Chickasaw, but she said ‘no’ and that was the end of that. July 16, he got text message about Caylee being missing for 32 days. Casey called Chris later that night around 11:30 p.m. from jail, but he hung up without taking the call. He called his parents back and asked what he should do; they said not to take the call. Casey called back a few minutes later but he did not talk to her and has not talked to her or seen her since she was arrested. Several of Casey’s friends met with George and Cindy at their house, giving them any information they could … around July 19 or 26 or so. ”Brought a bag with Caylee's scuba-style swim suit (it has a life-vest sewn in), some swimmers, hair things, etc.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-09/42598215.pdf

TY Klaas..tht is the info I was looking for...I don't think they have the date right..it was he thought between June 17-19 because his Mom was on the treadmill..

But I think that bag of stuff she kept stowed in her trunk for Caylee while she was staying over at Tony's.  Remember Caylee had been ther to swim at Tony's in early to mid June..and Tony said she didn't leave any of Caylee's things at the apartment.

But how bizarre to go to a guys house you aren't even dating anymore to strike up a convo and leave a bag of your child's things, knowing your child is dead?  Why didn't she just throw them in a dumpster out of town..I just don't get this woman at all?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2123 on: May 29, 2011, 11:45:26 PM »

http://www.timesleader.com/news/Neighbor-testifies-Casey-Anthony-borrowed-shovel-.html

Neighbor testifies Casey Anthony borrowed shovel

KYLE HIGHTOWER, Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A neighbor has testified that the Florida mother accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter borrowed a shovel two days after the little girl was last seen alive.

Neighbor Brian Burner testified Wednesday that 25-year-old Casey Anthony asked to borrow a shovel to dig up a bamboo root on June 18, 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter Caylee.

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16.

Prosecutors say Caylee died from three pieces of masking tape being placed over her nose and mouth. Her body was found in a wooded area near the Anthony home.

The defense team says Caylee drowned in the family's pool.

Maybe.....

June 16 - Casey kills Caylee either at the Anthony home after George goes to work or before returning after George goes to work.  Caylee is temporarily put in the playhouse.  Casey wraps up Caylee and places her in the trunk of her car.

June 18 - Casey gets the shovel and uses it to get a couple of the pavers.  She puts the pavers in the trunk with Caylee's body.  She leaves the Anthony home and drives around the corner where she weights down Caylee's body and throws her in the flooded area of the woods.

Some fluids leak in the playhouse.  Fluids leak in her car.  She uses baking soda and stuff trying to clean it but finally the smell overwhelms her and she abandoned her car.

This scenario works as well....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2124 on: May 29, 2011, 11:48:27 PM »

When I went to bed before, I had Iassen (spelling) on the witness stand in my mind laughing at Jar, and jar's first question, did you know the child, lol, and I could not stop laughing.  He is such a fool.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2125 on: May 29, 2011, 11:50:08 PM »

At the end of the day yesterday when the judge lets the jury go @29:00, watch ICA as they leave, especially @ 29:10.  She is looking closely at one of them, looks down, her eyes flit back and forth then @ 29:21 you can see on her face she has a AHA moment and speaks to Bobo, stares again towards the jury as she is skewing her mouth then raises one eyebrow.  I wish I knew what she was seeing that has caused her  at two different occasions during the day commented to Bobo.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28059097/index.html 
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2126 on: May 29, 2011, 11:50:41 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPOxOMRHXls&feature=youtu.be
The computer store owner dude, saw Casey and Caylee together the day after Father's day at Walmart. So apparently the state has a witness that can cast doubt on any story that Caylee drowned, at least on that morning.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1198&start=700
Casey refused to give her DNA, Sherriff's office had to get a warrant to go get it from her. (pg. 49)
posted by Julia
Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I tried to add the link but after trying to preview here! the link didnt work ! however it is working at the hinky link above.

very interesting information.

IIRC, the depo of the computer store guy was very interesting because he talked about how KC was too busy with her phone to realize that Caylee was struggling to open the heavy door on her own.  I remember thinking that it is a wonder Caylee wasn't ran over in a parking lot somewhere if KC didn't bother to at least hold her by the hand.

What "IF" Casey did hit Caylee with her car ?? There are so many reports in the news all over parents somehow forgetting their children in the car and they have died ?? Does anyone think this may even be remotely plausible ?? I know crazy thinking...

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2127 on: May 29, 2011, 11:54:07 PM »

Janet, here it is:

(Had to go find it in the pdf file and make it an image and upload it.) Wink

Notice the date March of 2010..That is exactly what I thught because George has pretty much been absent in court..unless he had to be there himself.. since that time.

So it appears it took a year for them to come around to the fact that not only had Casey made these accusations..but they were going to use them in trial.

I imagine the family was so shocked and hurt when the letters came out and then I imagine if Baez asked if they were true and George denied it and the subject probably was dropped until about 6 weeks ago.  And her accusations in court from Baez opening statements seem to be much worse then what she wrote in the letters to prison pal Robyn the year before.  I guess a year just makes for more time to embellish the lie.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2128 on: May 29, 2011, 11:55:59 PM »

::snipping2::

From the defense, jurors were presented with a loving mother, whose dysfunctional family forced her to live in a state of denial. They argue the family held dark secrets, including that Casey was sexually abused by her father and brother.

Is Casey Anthony defense believable?

George Anthony: I smelled human corpse

Casey's dad back on the stand RELATED TOPICS
Casey Anthony
Caylee Anthony
Murder and Homicide
Criminal Trials
"It all began when Casey was 8 years old and her father came in and began to touch her inappropriately," Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, said during his opening arguments Tuesday.

The defense says Caylee drowned in the family pool as the result of what Baez called "an accident that snowballed out of control." He said it was an accident to which Casey's father, George Anthony, was privy. Baez said George Anthony tried to cover up the drowning at Casey's expense.

"As soon as Casey came around this corner and went back she saw George holding Caylee in his arms," Baez said as he showed a diagram of the Anthony home and pool. "And shortly thereafter George began to yell at her, 'Look what you've done!'"

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/05/28/casey.anthony.trial.wrap/
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2129 on: May 29, 2011, 11:57:24 PM »

I dont think KC was a good mother. I think she is a pretender..a bullchit artist
When people are looking she knew how to act and God only knows what she did to her when people werent looking, like knock her out to party

Agreed again... I also think that all the 20 something year old friends were easy to impress that she was a good mother...they have no clue what a good mother is....

Does anyone know "How much time " did Casey actuall have her ?? It seems to me her parents did alot, her freinds did NOT spend enough time with both Caylee & Casey to even begin to know what kind of mother she really was let alone to even know if she was abused and it wasn't Casey who provided for Caylee's clothes , food , toys, needs etc...

It really bothers me that we have no real idea where Caylee was prior to death when no one saw her with Casey and she was NOT with GA & CA?!

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2130 on: May 30, 2011, 12:00:39 AM »

When I went to bed before, I had Iassen (spelling) on the witness stand in my mind laughing at Jar, and jar's first question, did you know the child, lol, and I could not stop laughing.  He is such a fool.

lol zoo that was so funny wasnt it.

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2131 on: May 30, 2011, 12:02:38 AM »

lol zoo that was so funny wasnt it.

It was too funny.  Jar went up there like he was gonna give him what for, and he just looked like an old senile fool.  I am impressed the witness was able to control his laugh, cause I would not have been able to.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2132 on: May 30, 2011, 12:02:56 AM »

Maggot Testimony May Be Problem for Prosecution

There was no body in the trunk of Casey's Pontiac, only a bag of household trash, a pizza box and maggots. "I personally saw maggots," George testified.

Maggot Don't Live That Long

The testimony about maggots could prove to be a problem for the prosecution's theory that the maggots prove that there was a dead body in the trunk of the car, when forensic experts take the stand.

The lifespan of a maggot is four to 10 days, after which it molts into the pupal stage and turns into a fly.

Casey's car had been locked in the impound yard for 16 days and was locked in the finance company's parking lot three days prior to that. If a decomposing body had been in the trunk of the car, it had not been there for at least 19 days.

That leaves three possibilities concerning the maggots in the trunk of the car: they were dead maggots, they either originated from the garbage in the trunk of the car, not a dead body, or George Anthony is lying about seeing maggots.

http://crime.about.com/b/2011/05/28/maggot-testimony-may-be-problem-for-prosecution.htm
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2133 on: May 30, 2011, 12:03:56 AM »

Geraldo Rivera says prosecution portraying Casey Anthony as a 'slut'

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/geraldo-rivera-says-prosecution-portraying-casey-anthony-as-a-slut

All i got to say is if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2134 on: May 30, 2011, 12:06:22 AM »

“It clearly was the story of the prosecution case,” Rivera noted, saying Caylee allegedly died on June 16 and by June 20 Casey was out partying “...in the famous now notorious blue dress... doing the shimmy shimmy at the club.”

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/geraldo-rivera-says-prosecution-portraying-casey-anthony-as-a-slut

Umm, I remember that that night she was bedding with Tony Lozarro and then the next day the 2 of them stayed in bed all day.  So, it was not by the 20th, but by the night her daughter died, a few mere hours later.

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2135 on: May 30, 2011, 12:08:46 AM »

At the end of the day yesterday when the judge lets the jury go @29:00, watch ICA as they leave, especially @ 29:10.  She is looking closely at one of them, looks down, her eyes flit back and forth then @ 29:21 you can see on her face she has a AHA moment and speaks to Bobo, stares again towards the jury as she is skewing her mouth then raises one eyebrow.  I wish I knew what she was seeing that has caused her  at two different occasions during the day commented to Bobo.

I watched and at 29:42 or so you can see Cindy's head as she walks away from the stand.  So maybe she was looking at Cindy?  I dont know, but I watched till the end and KC and JB & Co. all left to go to a meeting room supposedly.  KC cocks her head to the side and grins as the male deputy opens the door for them to exit.  She such an as*h**e!  I cannot take her courtroom antics anymore.  And that Dorothy Simms that sits next to her who does all the coddlingly and back rubbing is one hot mess.  Sorry for the interruption---just had to throw that out there.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2136 on: May 30, 2011, 12:09:00 AM »

I am still at page 95, but wanted to comment about supposed discrepancies George may or may not have said in all of his testimony for 3 years on this matter.

Since the beginning, I have hated George and Cindy with as much venom as I have their spawn daughter.  But, to try and remember such minute details from interview to interview and what they said last time, I have never been a party to placing doubt on what they have said.  Trying to remember if he said he did or did not want to know who the father was from one interview to the next would be impossible for me.  I am sure, he is a father, he wanted to know who the father was.  Was or was there not duct tape on a gas can?  What sequence calls were made to police, what times they remembers things happening, and also all of her lies and when they were told to them, on which days, after which events, my mind would explode.  Add to that, they were trying to be evasive to help their spawn. 

None of this goes to the level of any impeachment for me anyway, nor does it prove that he found his darling granddaughter dead in a swimming pool and then bullied KC to hide her body.  IMO, it is ridiculous to give exactly the same statements each and every time they were interviewed.  They were distraught and missing their granddaughter, trying to find her, and I would have a hard time remembering such minute details and would be more interested in tracking down leads to where my granddaughter was, if I believe she was alive, as they did back then. 

Another thing that has been bothering me.  According to Bozo, he hid or told KC they should hide Caylee.  Why?  How would that benefit George?  I do not believe for even 1 nanosecond that George would allow his precious granddaughter to lie in a swamp while she was decomposing so that whatever benefit the defense claims he would get would happen.  Even while I hated them as vigorously as I did, I believed they loved Caylee with all their heart. 

Anyway, I would have many more discrepancies if this were me and having to give numerous interviews over and over and over and remember what I said last time.  I will say this, at least they gave interviews, and did not lawyer up and shut their mouths, like their spawn did. 

what if and I mean what if! jose  has been walking them through all thse stateents from day 1 to build his career. He had been very connected to them from day 1. could he have told them what to do and what to say It was weird but perhaps they took him at his word and trusted him. they had no way of knowing he was not a good lawyer and had not been practicing law that long. so can he get in trouble .. if they tell everything he  guilded them into saying to save his client and build his rep??

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2137 on: May 30, 2011, 12:09:12 AM »

I dont think KC was a good mother. I think she is a pretender..a bullchit artist
When people are looking she knew how to act and God only knows what she did to her when people werent looking, like knock her out to party

Agreed again... I also think that all the 20 something year old friends were easy to impress that she was a good mother...they have no clue what a good mother is....

Does anyone know "How much time " did Casey actuall have her ?? It seems to me her parents did alot, her freinds did NOT spend enough time with both Caylee & Casey to even begin to know what kind of mother she really was let alone to even know if she was abused and it wasn't Casey who provided for Caylee's clothes , food , toys, needs etc...

It really bothers me that we have no real idea where Caylee was prior to death when no one saw her with Casey and she was NOT with GA & CA?!

Yes, I want to know too, where Caylee and KC were for the 2 years before Caylee was murdered when she said she was going to work and the grandparents were not babysitting and nobody has reported seeing them.  Did she just dress for work and then drive around all day?  I think there is stuff we are not hearing because it was not during the 6 weeks and not admissable?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2138 on: May 30, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »

I captured just those few seconds.  Click on the photo below to watch just that part:

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2139 on: May 30, 2011, 12:13:09 AM »

“It clearly was the story of the prosecution case,” Rivera noted, saying Caylee allegedly died on June 16 and by June 20 Casey was out partying “...in the famous now notorious blue dress... doing the shimmy shimmy at the club.”

Umm, I remember that that night she was bedding with Tony Lozarro and then the next day the 2 of them stayed in bed all day.  So, it was not by the 20th, but by the night her daughter died, a few mere hours later.
shimmy shimmy coco puff
dont think the jury will believe baez! that she was so  traumatized she just went cocoo....  hmmm and  that included an all day of bumpin and grinding.. seeing your child dead is an aphrodesiac! he is nuts.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.