April 28, 2024, 05:23:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771417 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2340 on: May 30, 2011, 02:37:35 PM »

I can't sleep.  While trying to sleep I had 2 thoughts

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.
I think you're onto something there....

Per Blonde's Timeline:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.0

Maitland Police Dept. (MPD) about seeing Casey and Caylee at lunchtime. He is a small business owner whose lunch time

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.
 4:10:41 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph
 4:11:25 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:11:49 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:04 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:13:29 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:14:48 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to George’s work ph

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

6:31:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:10 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 6:32:54 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:06:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 7:20:00 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Amy H.’s cell ph

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,

to her parents and several friends.

I want to know why she would call Jesse Grund, her ex-BF, to complain about her parents?  That makes no sense to me.  She hates him, breaks up with him, but calls to complain to him. 

I cannot pinpoint when I think she killed Caylee.  Can anybody else? 

The calls from 6:31 to whenever, where were they made by?   

I think whatever happened happened between 4:26 and 5:57, where she was near the Royal Packing company for an hour and a half until she pinged near Tony's.  The calls after to mom are dad were to set up the drowning theory, IMO.  Backs car up to house, pulls Caylee out, puts ladder on pool, puts Caylee dead in pool, no answer to her calls, puts her in the playhouse, goes and meets Tony for blockbuster. 

I believe she really wanted to be wiht Tony that night and to stay over.  She was falling in love, but her parents would nto watch Caylee for one reason or another and she got pissed off that she is straddled with a 2-year-old child and she was not going to be able to go to Tony's that night and she exploded in anger and just thought, I have to get rid of this kid. 

From the beginning way back, I've been looking at pings charts till I was blue in the face.
casey would go by Johnson's Wrecker a lot of times.
Go to ping 7 and look at the time...

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=103915041605280294744.00045ae22ed686956f709&ll=28.530845,-81.321487&spn=0.256988,0.433273&t=h&z=11

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2341 on: May 30, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »

I thought it was strange to go by Johnson's Wrecker's.
Maybe she first put cayle there, or that's where caylee died.????

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2342 on: May 30, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »

I thought it was strange to go by Johnson's Wrecker's.
Maybe she first put cayle there, or that's where caylee died.????

I looked at them before the body was discovered....

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2343 on: May 30, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Monkeys!  ::justice2NJ::

I really think KC expected Cindy to back her up. After George's affairs, laziness, money issues, she figured mommy would dump him if she made her allegations. Thats where the personality disorder kicks in, borderlines try to divide and conquer..FOOLED again!

I can't wait to see what Lee does and KC's reaction to what Lee does!  

Ditto, however we have No clue what's going to come out of his mouth.

Edit: Fixed quote box

Whatever comes out, it had better be the truth.  He has previously been given immunity to tell the truth and he can't go back on what he said now. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2344 on: May 30, 2011, 02:48:08 PM »

THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

Afternoon - June 16th

1.  Caylee dies of an unintended drug overdose (chloroform) while Casey is doing whatever Casey does when she is suppose to be at “work”.

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother and in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

3.  Considering both parents are at work … Casey returns home.

4.  Casey changes a deceased Caylee's clothing.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent the escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body in three garbage bags.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's body in the backyard playhouse.

8.  Casey contacts and meets up with boyfriend.

9.  Casey spends evening at boyfriend's residence watching videos.

June 17th

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with boyfriend.

Afternoon - June 18th

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work.

2.  Casey borrows shovel from neighbour.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from inside playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24th

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jackson.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  Casey returns her father's gas can and leaves but returns home later.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter man.

5.  Realizing the plastic garbage bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

JUNE 25TH- 27TH

1.  Casey complains of the foul odor to her friend.

JUNE 27TH

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #2345 on: May 30, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

These are the flurry of calls that cause me to suspect that Casey discovered her daughter had died of an unintended chloroforum overdose and ... her initial response out of panic was to contact her mother ... her father.

It is my understanding that Casey's attempts to contact either parent in these flurry of calls was unsuccessful.  Am I right?

Janet

Correction.  I believe that the following flurry of calls is when something happened to Caylee and ... Casey's initial response was to contact either her mother or father.

Janet

++++

Blonde's Timeline:

In your opinion (anyone) does George being included in this flurry of calls help or hurt the defenses "theory" he covered up the accidental drowning of Caylee?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2346 on: May 30, 2011, 02:50:23 PM »

Regarding the smell and George not reporting it to police immediately, IMO, he thought he smelled decomp, but not finding anything in the car, he doubted himself and figured there was an explanation, and he wanted that explanation, and first he had to get the car home, and Cindy handled Casey for the most part.  They did not know that Caylee was truly missing at that point.  He was starting a new job that day, had no real concrete evidence that something was amiss, and figured Cindy would get to the bottom of it.  And, it was only an hour or 2 before police were called.

IMO, they had no idea what they were dealing with when they picked up the car and were wanting to get in touch with Casey to find out why it smelled so bad and why she dumped it. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2347 on: May 30, 2011, 02:50:28 PM »

Geraldo Rivera Talks About the Disturbing Details in Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsAdTGh_AI&feature=player_embedded#at=20

Whoraldo claims the prosecution is doing an excellent job in the "slutification process of ICA".  Newsflash Whoraldo - ICA had no problems doing that on her own and the prosecution is just telling people about it.  I am sure when she is in general pop she will again be wearing her ankles for earrings just like the good old days. 

Just watch whoraldo.....he's not a straight shooter.  I never watch him...
Did this time....won't again......

Also, the cherry-picked, very short clips shown of Baez during Baez's opening statement & of his questioning of George, were geared exclusively toward the sexual abuse agenda--hoping the viewer who wasn't as familar with this case as we are, would buy it---hook, line, and sinker.  He may as well be there in Orlando sitting at the Defense table too.

I'm perplexed as to what did Casey do with her daughter all day since she wasn't working and no one seems to know she wasn't working and dropping the daughter off with the nanny. Didn't anyone ever see her?

My second question is - could zanny be  zanax - a drug? Could she have been drugging her 2 1/2 year old for some time? Is there any evidence that would suggest that?

George is a former police officer - is there any concrete evidence as to why he wouldn't call and report the car when he smelled
decomposition coming from the car that he and Cindy went to pick up at the impound lot? I'm confused why a cop no matter what is going on, knowing that type of smell, wouldn't call & have the police make a report. For all he knows at that point that particular car could have been involved something - stolen etc.  He testified he prayed and he hoped it wasn't his daughter or grand-daughter. I don't understand this area of testimony. He testified he drove the car home with windows down and parked it inside the garage?  He is either showing a lack of care about his police training & family or he is complicit in something???? Why would he think that his daughter and/or granddaughter might be dead in that car when he testified that after he got home, Cindy called Casey and he went to work? 

I apologize for my redundant questions - I know it can be irritating to those who have followed & have knowledge of the case from the beginning. I haven't followed the case until the trial began.

1.  Nobody knows what Casey did with Caylee but Casey wasn't working so it's not like she had to keep Caylee someplace all day.  My bet is Casey kept Caylee in the car alot.  Maybe even in the trunk if she was drugged up enough to sleep.

2.  Yes, Zanny could be a name Casey used for Zanax.  We had thought about that. 

3.  My take on George and the smell in the car at the impound lot.  George smelled a dead human/animal but there wasn't anything dead in the car.  I think he was HOPING the smell didn't come from either Casey or Caylee.  I believe Cindy had been having phone/text contact with Casey almost continuously and Casey was lying about her and Caylee.  Cindy and George therefore thought that both Casey and Caylee were ok and no reason to believe the smell could have come from their granddaughter.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2348 on: May 30, 2011, 02:55:24 PM »

I am a little worried.  I think he will basically tell the truth.  Based on Mallerys reaction tho on the stand and breaking down claiming caylee and casey had amazing relationship makes me wonder.  If my fiances sister made claims like casey did about my future husband I wouldnt be to quick feel sympathy towards her unless my fiance did.

I'm perplexed as to "why" Mallory broke down and why she stated that KC & Caylee's relationship was "amazing".  Just prior, Mallory had testified that she wasn't really close to KC.  So what is Mallory basing this amazing relationship on...obviously not because she was close to them and spent a lot of time around them and observed that amazing relationship often.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2349 on: May 30, 2011, 02:59:05 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

These are the flurry of calls that cause me to suspect that Casey discovered her daughter had died of an unintended chloroforum overdose and ... her initial response out of panic was to contact her mother ... her father.

It is my understanding that Casey's attempts to contact either parent in these flurry of calls was unsuccessful.  Am I right?

Janet

You're right; she didn't make contact with either parent.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2350 on: May 30, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »

I can't sleep.  While trying to sleep I had 2 thoughts

One is, remember Bozo was asking George if he had heard about the drowning before?  I bet he did that, knowing he had somebody tell the A's their theory back 6 weeks ago), so that when he said yes, the jury would be like ahh this has been going around for a while, it must be true.

Another thing, when KC walks in in the morning, she surveys the table, looking at all the paper on the desk, files, etc, giving the half smile to everybody.  It reminds me of somebody coming to work with their cup of morning coffee, looks over their messages, appts for the day, before sitting down getting ready to start their day.  She acts as if this is her job. 

The only scenario that works for me in my mind with the blanket is the wench used it in car for Caylee to sleep on and had done so before; however, I am not sure if this makes sense, because the blanket would not doubt get dirty and she would have to explain that to her mother or wash the blanket.

Another thing, some are saying the phone calls on the 16th, the frantic ones, were KC trying to get a hold of somebody because of an accident?  I think, Caylee was still alive then, and that those phones calls were trying to get a sitter (Cindy said she spoke with her at 4ish (IIRC) begging her to watch Caylee but she was at work and so was George.  So, I believe whatever happened happened after 4 but before she met with Tony to go bo Blockbuster Video.  Was she still pinging at her parents house then?  I have to go check the timeline.
I think you're onto something there....

Per Blonde's Timeline:

Maitland Police Dept. (MPD) about seeing Casey and Caylee at lunchtime. He is a small business owner whose lunch time

schedule varies, but on this date it was approx. 4:00 p.m.

Note: The “flurry of calls” made during the period between 3:04 p.m. and 4:14 p.m. were less than 60 seconds in duration.

Casey appears to be leaving the Anthony home @ 4:18 p.m. en route to Tony L.’s apt.
 4:18:51 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:19:18 p.m. – Tony L.’s cell ph call to Casey’s cell ph
 4:19:47 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Tony L.’s cell ph
 4:21:32 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph
 4:21:56 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Jesse G.’s cell ph
 4:25:24 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Cindy’s cell ph

4:26 p.m. – Casey’s cell phone pings show her tracking westward near ROYAL packing company in the 6700 block of

Cheney HWY and Linden LN, Orlando, FL.
 5:06:23 p.m. – Casey’s cell ph call to Anthony hm ph
 5:57 pm Casey’s cell phone pings at or near Tony L.’s apartment – Sutton Place, Winter Park, FL.
June 16

Burner also testified that he saw Anthony's white car backed into the family's garage on the afternoon of June 16

Between 3:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., Casey allegedly makes numerous calls, lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a minute,

to her parents and several friends.
you know for the longest time  it was about cma ( casey)  the memorial for caylee was all about eliciting support for casey.  Casey basked in the limelight of the camera's during her  time out on bond! she would ask the driver that transported her to bozo's office! are the helicopter/cameras/media here!! how many are there!!
also while out on bond! cindy had a dinner for her! invited jose and his wife and others to celebrate her home coming! much like the way OJ thingie.

she was the center of attention and she gloried in it! for three long years we have had to watch and hear the defense team parade on every morning/noon shows  to promote themselves! not the client!! not caylee!!
now finaly it is about the real cma caylee marie anthony. She is now front as it should be. Now the defense hates the media even tried to keep them out of the courtroom. It is no longer to their benefit. There is another entrance to the courthouse that the prosecution uses! but no!! the defense comes thorugh the front!! hoping  that people notice the dream team which is more like the scream team.

as our moderator klaas would say
just us for caylee

Loca
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2351 on: May 30, 2011, 03:01:57 PM »

I was wondering ! because something came to my mind about the supposed jail visit that george tried to have with casey anthony. At that time she said george is the only one she would meet with. So casey and george I think requested a visit for george and casey. But somehow someone got wind of it from the baez law firm and put the stop to it. I think it was baez law partner that is no longer with the firm. why the visit with her dad and why did george want to meet with her.

than later sometime in one visit she says "dont worry I havent said anything."
dunno just trying to put the pieces together... sometimes nothing makes sense does it.

Is there a transcript of this phone call somewhere to see the context of "don't worry I haven't said anything" and she said this to Lee right?

I remember hearing that call...IIRC...she said it to Cindy.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2352 on: May 30, 2011, 03:02:54 PM »

I am a little worried.  I think he will basically tell the truth.  Based on Mallerys reaction tho on the stand and breaking down claiming caylee and casey had amazing relationship makes me wonder.  If my fiances sister made claims like casey did about my future husband I wouldnt be to quick feel sympathy towards her unless my fiance did.

I'm perplexed as to "why" Mallory broke down and why she stated that KC & Caylee's relationship was "amazing".  Just prior, Mallory had testified that she wasn't really close to KC.  So what is Mallory basing this amazing relationship on...obviously not because she was close to them and spent a lot of time around them and observed that amazing relationship often.

I think Mallory saw a little girl who loved her mother.  That, is amazing to anybody, I believe.  I don't recall them asking Mallory if KC was an amazing mother.  When and what she saw of KC and Caylee was amazing to her.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2353 on: May 30, 2011, 03:03:42 PM »

Anyone on, that lives in Florida?
Is there anything around Johnson's Wrecker?  Stores, gas stations.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2354 on: May 30, 2011, 03:04:27 PM »

HLN has bozo going through all their lies.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2355 on: May 30, 2011, 03:06:32 PM »

THEORY IN A NUTSHELL - THE DEMISE AND DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE MARIE

Afternoon - June 16th

1.  Caylee dies of an unintended drug overdose (chloroform) while Casey is doing whatever Casey does when she is suppose to be at “work”.

2.  Casey panics and unsuccessfully attempts to call her mother and in a “flurry” of cell phone calls.

3.  Considering both parents are at work … Casey returns home.

4.  Casey changes a deceased Caylee's clothing.

5.  Casey wraps duct tape around a deceased Caylee’s head and mouth to prevent the escape of bodily fluids and … attaches a heart sticker.

6.  Casey wraps a deceased Caylee in her Winnie the Pooh blanket and places her daughter's body in three garbage bags.

7.  Casey temporarily places her daughter's body in the backyard playhouse.

8.  Casey contacts and meets up with boyfriend.

9.  Casey spends evening at boyfriend's residence watching videos.

June 17th

1.  Casey spends the day in bed with boyfriend.

Afternoon - June 18th

1.  Casey returns home while parents are at work.

2.  Casey borrows shovel from neighbour.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Cayley from inside playhouse and buries her daughter under a concrete paver beneath the playhouse.

June 24th

1.  Casey returns home at a time she expects both parents to be at work ... at a time her mother believes she and Caylee are in Jackson.  However … an afternoon appointment implies her father is home.

2.  Casey returns her father's gas can and leaves but returns home later.

3.  Casey retrieves a deceased Caylee from under the concrete paver beneath the playhouse and … places her daughter’s bagged remains inside the trunk of her vehicle.

4.  Casey disposes of her daughter’s remains in a familiar location where an eventual discovery is made by a meter man.

5.  Realizing the plastic garbage bags containing Caylee remains had been compromised and body decomposition had leaked into the trunk of her vehicle resulting in a foul odor ... Casey unsuccessfully attempts to rid the odor with baking powder.

JUNE 25TH- 27TH

1.  Casey complains of the foul odor to her friend.

JUNE 27TH

1.  Casey abandons her vehicle

than she approachs the neighbor to borrow that shovel... comes back to return no difference in her demeanor.. how cold is that..

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2356 on: May 30, 2011, 03:09:33 PM »

Per Blonde's Timeline:

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

Janet

Correction.  I believe that the following flurry of calls is when something happened to Caylee and ... Casey's initial response was to contact either her mother or father.

Janet

++++

Blonde's Timeline:

In your opinion (anyone) does George being included in this flurry of calls help or hurt the defenses "theory" he covered up the accidental drowning of Caylee?

In my opinion ... it helps to exonerate George from any wrongdoing encompassing the death of his granddaughter.

George testified under oath at the trial ... he was not granted immunity from prosecution.  This is the reason I believe his claims that he had no connection to the death and disposal of his granddaughter.  This is the reason that I believe no concrete  proof exists that he sexual molested Casey.  George knows the consequences of purjury.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2357 on: May 30, 2011, 03:10:27 PM »

Geraldo Rivera Talks About the Disturbing Details in Casey Anthony Trial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsAdTGh_AI&feature=player_embedded#at=20

Whoraldo claims the prosecution is doing an excellent job in the "slutification process of ICA".  Newsflash Whoraldo - ICA had no problems doing that on her own and the prosecution is just telling people about it.  I am sure when she is in general pop she will again be wearing her ankles for earrings just like the good old days. 

Just watch whoraldo.....he's not a straight shooter.  I never watch him...
Did this time....won't again......

Also, the cherry-picked, very short clips shown of Baez during Baez's opening statement & of his questioning of George, were geared exclusively toward the sexual abuse agenda--hoping the viewer who wasn't as familar with this case as we are, would buy it---hook, line, and sinker.  He may as well be there in Orlando sitting at the Defense table too.

I'm perplexed as to what did Casey do with her daughter all day since she wasn't working and no one seems to know she wasn't working and dropping the daughter off with the nanny. Didn't anyone ever see her?

My second question is - could zanny be  zanax - a drug? Could she have been drugging her 2 1/2 year old for some time? Is there any evidence that would suggest that?

George is a former police officer - is there any concrete evidence as to why he wouldn't call and report the car when he smelled
decomposition coming from the car that he and Cindy went to pick up at the impound lot? I'm confused why a cop no matter what is going on, knowing that type of smell, wouldn't call & have the police make a report. For all he knows at that point that particular car could have been involved something - stolen etc.  He testified he prayed and he hoped it wasn't his daughter or grand-daughter. I don't understand this area of testimony. He testified he drove the car home with windows down and parked it inside the garage?  He is either showing a lack of care about his police training & family or he is complicit in something???? Why would he think that his daughter and/or granddaughter might be dead in that car when he testified that after he got home, Cindy called Casey and he went to work? 

I apologize for my redundant questions - I know it can be irritating to those who have followed & have knowledge of the case from the beginning. I haven't followed the case until the trial began.

Kermit - you hit the nails on the head - your questions are just what we all want to know.

No one knows (or it's not come to light) where KC would be all day when she was supposed to be working.

We have thought that at one time KC was using Xanax (Zanny) to baby sit Caylee; hence, Zanny the Nanny.

George, boy, how many times I have asked: why didn't George call the police?  I think with all that was going on and his "fear" left him basically running on fumes (maybe not thinking - just making the motions to get through).  We know that George went back to work because, one, it was a new job and he was concerned about losing it and, two, because Cindy told him to go to work.  She herself went back to work.  IMO, George was on automatic - Cindy rules the roost, Cindy told him to go to work and so he went to work.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2358 on: May 30, 2011, 03:10:57 PM »

Looking over the map, I can't help but wonder why this particular dump site for Caylee's remains.

(I've understood this area was used by the family to bury family pets.)

If Casey was trying to get someone to believe her story of a kidnapping,
why would she choose this site? 

Looking at the map, Suburban Drive seems to be one the main roads into this residential area.

I would assume it had a good amount of traffic which could become potential witnesses of seeing Casey's vehicle pulled off the road while she dumped the body.

Further up Suburban Drive was just as remote-

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #2359 on: May 30, 2011, 03:11:12 PM »

It is perplexing... maybe she feels terrible and incredulous at not foreseeing the potential of Casey hurting Caylee?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.