April 27, 2024, 05:27:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 771292 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2620 on: May 30, 2011, 09:54:52 PM »

I guess it's just me but I don't see how Cindy did any harm to Casey.  All she did was "mostly" tell the truth about the events.  I still feel that she "volunteered" too much info about how concerned and caring Casey was.  She also lied (IMO) about the evening they spent watching the videos.  Wasn't that the night they had the big fight?  I'm confused at best.

Hi Don.....re the fight the night of the 15th....Lee told Jesse about this...however KC told Lee....so who knows what really happened....I think Cindy lied about the evening in that she omitted the theft .....that info came from her mother and if it was introduced at that time it might have been sustained on an objection as hearsay....I think Mrs. Pleasa may have to testify to that.  I try to keep reminding myself to remember KC is their daughter and they do not want her to get the DP...and they are not going to back her on the abuse charges....I honestly think they would rather see her in a mental ward someplace

I agree Sunny..Had Cindy said anything about the theft at this point the defense would have an objection as heresay testimony, which is what they were objecting to with Tony..heresay. That's why the judge wanted Tony to proffer his testimony first to see if it was admissible at this point.

I think the State will get Mrs Pleasa to testify to the theft, add bank records , etc to back that up..and then they can call Cindy to the stand to talk about confronting Casey with this info on June 15..and what resulted.
I think it depends on what the State is going to use as motive.  Will it be she wanted to party and be with Tony and Caylee was in the way or will it be to spite Cindy, she threatened to take Caylee away from Casey, so Casey took Caylee away from Cindy, forever.  It seems to me the State is going for the first option, it fits better with premeditation.  The fight and the threat would not have prompted the computer searches back in March.....unless that was an ongoing event in the Anthony home.     all jmo

Sunny and Gypsy... I agree... Shirley will have to testify to the fight and theft...then Cindy...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2621 on: May 30, 2011, 10:00:48 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/george-anthony-s-relatives-call-sexual-molestation-claims-made-the-casey-anthony-case-preposterous-video

George Anthony's Relatives Call Sexual Molestation Claims Made in the Casey Anthony Case Preposterous

May 29th, 2011 5:25 pm ET

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/george-anthony-s-family-calls-sex-abuse-claims-casey-anthony-case-despicable

George Anthony's family calls sex abuse claims in Casey Anthony case despicable

May 29th, 2011 5:22 pm ET
Cindy Adams

That is what the family ... even the mother ... of my daughter's close friend when she revealed at the age of twenty-nine after years of rebellion/promiscuity the hell she experienced by her father as a child.  It didn't happen immediately but the father did eventually condede to the family that his daughter was being truthful.

Casey could be lying regarding the sexual abuse and ... then again she may not.  Unless any of us were a fly on the wall of the Anthony home .....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2622 on: May 30, 2011, 10:03:12 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/george-anthony-s-relatives-call-sexual-molestation-claims-made-the-casey-anthony-case-preposterous-video

George Anthony's Relatives Call Sexual Molestation Claims Made in the Casey Anthony Case Preposterous

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/george-anthony-s-family-calls-sex-abuse-claims-casey-anthony-case-despicable

Cindy Adams

That is what the family ... even the mother ... of my daughter's close friend when she revealed at the age of twenty-nine after years of rebellion/promiscuity the hell she experienced by her father as a child.  It didn't happen immediately but the father did eventually condede to the family that his daughter was being truthful.

Casey could be lying regarding the sexual abuse and ... then again she may not.  Unless any of us were a fly on the wall of the Anthony home .....

Janet

This is so true Janet.... No one would have thought Scumbag Lewis would kill Kaitlin Aydell and turn out to be a perv...but he did and he was....you just never know what goes on behind closed doors....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2623 on: May 30, 2011, 10:09:03 PM »

There were decomp stains in her carseat?  Holy moly, I hadn't heard that before.

Holy moly!!!  I haven't heard that expression in a "coon's age".

Anyways ... I have not read anywhere that forensice testing had determined that the stains in the carset was body decomposition.  However ... I could have missed it.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2624 on: May 30, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »

puzzler:

Magpie wrote:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1208&start=400

I somehow missed that they had gone to Winter Park's 9th grade center. My bigger question would be why? That school is not only in a different district but in a different county. We do have magnet schools that offer high school students different study programs (i.e. one school is law, one sciences) but that would explain one of the Anthony's qualifying into the program not both. Can you direct me to any link that discusses why they went to a school for one year that is so far out of their territory. TYIA

I had a link from the hinky for the depo.. but it didnt work...So I went to the link and found it had been posted at :
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310276/detail.html

this is what cindy says about their schooling in her state depo
Q Okay. Where did Lee start first grade
when he moved here? I'm sorry. I said that
wrong. When he moved here, where did he start
first grade?
A Right. It was Rio Pinar Elementary School.

Q Okay. Now, there is an elementary school
that's by your house now.
A Right. That was not built yet.

Q Okay. Do you know what --
A That was built the year that Casey started
kindergarten. She was part of the dedication ceremony.
Q All right. So that's Hidden Oaks --
A Yes.

-- correct?

A And then he transferred there when it was
built. I believe he was in third grade.

Q All right. Did Lee finish -- since you never
moved, did he finish his elementary school at --
A At Hidden Oaks. Right.

Q -- Hidden Oaks? Okay. And then Casey would
have spent her entire elementary school --

A At Hidden Oaks.
Q -- at Hidden Oaks? Okay.
A Uh-huh.

Q How about middle school? Where did Lee go?
A Liberty Middle School.
Q And Casey?
A Liberty Middle School.

Q For all three years? Six, seven, eight?
A Yeah. Sixth, seventh and eighth. Yes.

Q High school for Lee? Colonial?
A Colonial, yeah. They had the ninth-grade
center and then the tenth through twelfth grade was at
the main campus.
Q Okay. And Colonial as well for Casey?
A Yes.

Loca
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2625 on: May 30, 2011, 10:12:35 PM »

I think that al of Casey's " friends ", the people that she hung around with at that time or had any contact with like Ricardo, Tony L, Jesse, Amy and Chris Stultz are damn lucky it isn't them who are mentioned as being the accomplices in the OS.
Do you think she was going to try to set up Chris / She calls him from jail, so of course the police are going to ask him : What / Why / What is your relationship or connection  in this mess ?
She visits Chris on the 17th being upset over her parents divorce and then, the Stultz family finds Caylee's swim stuff. She spent the night of June 9 over at Ricardo's, the date of the last seen Caylee is given as June 9. She calls Jesse when her car is at Amscott, he can't make it over there. Did she want Jesse's fingerprints on her car ?
Or have I taken what this B is capable of too far ? 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2626 on: May 30, 2011, 10:14:14 PM »

I think that al of Casey's " friends ", the people that she hung around with at that time or had any contact with like Ricardo, Tony L, Jesse, Amy and Chris Stultz are damn lucky it isn't them who are mentioned as being the accomplices in the OS.
Do you think she was going to try to set up Chris / She calls him from jail, so of course the police are going to ask him : What / Why / What is your relationship or connection  in this mess ?
She visits Chris on the 17th being upset over her parents divorce and then, the Stultz family finds Caylee's swim stuff. She spent the night of June 9 over at Ricardo's, the date of the last seen Caylee is given as June 9. She calls Jesse when her car is at Amscott, he can't make it over there. Did she want Jesse's fingerprints on her car ?

No....don't put anything past her....she is evil...evil....evil....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2627 on: May 30, 2011, 10:15:02 PM »

The previous poster pulled information from 2 different school districts in two different counties. Colonial's 9th grade center is at 7775 Valencia College Lane. Both the high school and the 9th grade center are a good distance away from Rollins College (in fact Rollins is in the Winter Park Fl area, a sub of Orlando). About 30 minutes depending on traffic. I don't see any correlation between them. There is a popular street in Winter Park called Park Ave. that has some cute shops and restaurants. If casey wanted to try to blend in with the artsy Rollins students she would have strolled Park. There are oaks and camphors on just about every street in Central Florida.

Loca
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2628 on: May 30, 2011, 10:15:51 PM »

Cindy Adams

Janet

This is so true Janet.... No one would have thought Scumbag Lewis would kill Kaitlin Aydell and turn out to be a perv...but he did and he was....you just never know what goes on behind closed doors....

Nevertheless ...  sexual abuse that may have occured does not justify Casey doing harm to her daughter.  Sexual abuse that may have occured does not justify disposing of her precious child like she was trash.  Casey  msst be held accountable.  Justice for Caylee demands it.

Janet

_____

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2629 on: May 30, 2011, 10:16:14 PM »

maybe she wanted to tell chris not to mention what she said to him?

Loca
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2630 on: May 30, 2011, 10:23:45 PM »

Cindy Adams

Janet

Nevertheless ...  sexual abuse that may have occured does not justify Casey doing harm to her daughter.  Sexual abuse that may have occured does not justify disposing of her precious child like she was trash.  Casey  msst be held accountable.  Justice for Caylee demands it.

Janet

I totally agree... there is NO excuse for what  she did to Caylee....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2631 on: May 30, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »

snipped:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1208&start=450

Jesse Grunds  audio interviews by LE in late July, when he was trying to put together a timeline, and 2 PDFs of interviews, one with Jesse and one with his father in Sept 2008.

In the first audio interview, (around 11.30 mark)  ... Jesse is going thru the timeline and is in the second week of June, talking about KC's housing situation:
her mother was getting a condo, her parents were most likely getting divorced, her mom was signing the home over to Casey, and Amy would be her roommate.

As Jesse gets to the end of the week, he is at Friday June 13, he goes on..."... it had dragged on..."
and then he refers to his phone call with KC on MONDAY JUNE 16 (it's in discovery here at about 2-3 pm):
Jesse says: "it was not a normal conversation... her whole falling out with mom over this" Jesse called her and the phone call lasted 12 minutes

"...at this point her dad's gonna work on stuff... my mom's not moving out anymore, they are getting divorced, and my mom wants me out of the house...."

and then he repeats it again: "...her mom was no longer moving out anymore,
casey had to find a place to live,
she could not stay at home
and her parents were getting divorced."

~~~~~within a few hours of this conversation Caylee died~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html
p://www.wftv.com/video/17556845/index.html

Jesse will be a key witness when the time is right. I guess that would explain why Cindy didn't expect to see Caylee for a couple of days. She knew KC was probably upset over their spat.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2632 on: May 30, 2011, 10:39:11 PM »

snipped:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1208&start=450

Jesse Grunds  audio interviews by LE in late July, when he was trying to put together a timeline, and 2 PDFs of interviews, one with Jesse and one with his father in Sept 2008.

In the first audio interview, (around 11.30 mark)  ... Jesse is going thru the timeline and is in the second week of June, talking about KC's housing situation:
her mother was getting a condo, her parents were most likely getting divorced, her mom was signing the home over to Casey, and Amy would be her roommate.

As Jesse gets to the end of the week, he is at Friday June 13, he goes on..."... it had dragged on..."
and then he refers to his phone call with KC on MONDAY JUNE 16 (it's in discovery here at about 2-3 pm):
Jesse says: "it was not a normal conversation... her whole falling out with mom over this" Jesse called her and the phone call lasted 12 minutes

"...at this point her dad's gonna work on stuff... my mom's not moving out anymore, they are getting divorced, and my mom wants me out of the house...."

and then he repeats it again: "...her mom was no longer moving out anymore,
casey had to find a place to live,
she could not stay at home
and her parents were getting divorced."

~~~~~within a few hours of this conversation Caylee died~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.wftv.com/video/17557465/index.html
p://www.wftv.com/video/17556845/index.html

Jesse will be a key witness when the time is right. I guess that would explain why Cindy didn't expect to see Caylee for a couple of days. She knew KC was probably upset over their spat.

those pdf's  mentioned! can be viewed at the hinky link above . for some reason if you go to those links from there they work. but I tried to add them here and they didnt work.

Loca
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2633 on: May 30, 2011, 10:43:13 PM »

So did lee get immunity or not..and sorry if I was not soppose to put that up there like that. But the link would not work. I am referring to what I found out about lee and if he did get immunity or if he didn't. Sorry didn't know any other way to do it Sad

Yes he got limited immunity.

I am of the opinion that Cindy, George and Lee have all "fibbed" to a certain extent IN THE PAST to protect Casey.  I don't believe they are fibbing now

ITA KLAAS.  It seems like this family has finally turned a corner.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2634 on: May 30, 2011, 10:44:29 PM »

maybe she wanted to tell chris not to mention what she said to him?
Even better as it was on a monitored jail call.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2635 on: May 30, 2011, 10:44:53 PM »

Casey's Brother Files Motion To Be In Courtroom For Trial
http://www.wftv.com/news/28074159/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will be back in an Orange County courtroom for day 17 of her murder trial on Tuesday and before the jury hears any testimony, the judge is expected to hear a new motion.
The motion was filed by Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, who is also a witness in the case. The motion was filed on Saturday by Lee Anthony’s attorney, Mark Lippman, who is also representing George and Cindy Anthony. Lee Anthony wants to sit in on the trial and hear testimony from other witnesses, but typically witnesses aren't allowed to be in court to hear other testimony.

Sounds like that is the motion we'll be hearing about tomorrow morning at 8:30.

I did not realize Mark Lippman was also Lee's attorney.....

I didn't either.  Lippman is fairly new to the Anthony's.  Was he retained when they found out that Casey was going to throw them under the bus?

I think he was hire shortly after Brad Conway resigned

http://www.wesh.com/r/24767709/detail.html

Report: Cindy, George Anthony Hire New Lawyers
Casey Anthony's Parents Hire New Attorney After Brad Conway Resigns

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/24767709/detail.html#ixzz1NsZbIZFd
 ::snipping2::

How many attorneys have the Anthony's been through now Sunny? It gives me a headache to try to keep up sometimes...

I think Lippman is number 4. First was an attorney who worked primarily with workmans comp, then Mark, then Conway and now Lippman....I think they also had real estate attorney

I was thinking that the attorney that deals with workers' comp is that guy who is a long-term friend of George's - just someone they asked advice for at the very beginning  of where do we go from here....don't know if he was actually a retained attorney.

Does anyone else know?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2636 on: May 30, 2011, 10:47:08 PM »

Well... It looks like I will have another week of no sleep due to staying up half the night listening to testimonies, so going to call it a night. I am going to say a prayer that all the Anthony family does the right thing by Caylee and tells the truth....As far as Casey is concerned ....ain't gonna happen....that girl is like Rosemary's Baby or something.....
Keep up the good work monkeys! Thinking we just have to keep the faith and pray for Justice for Caylee....I am anxious for Lee's testimony and the rest of Cindy's. This trial is like a box of chocolates....we never know what we are going to get....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2637 on: May 30, 2011, 10:48:59 PM »

she made some sense regarding holt! remember in a jailhouse video she said"she is close to holt" maybe she got scared that after saying she was close to holt ! LE may look there! JMO

comment from Magpie:

Lee said in his civil deposition that he attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. Cindy said in her SAO depostion that Lee and Casey went to the Ninth Grade Center. She didn't mention the location, but I presume that both Lee and Casey attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. The address is 528 Huntington Ave. I googled and found out that there is a Holt Ave, and also a Holt Dr., close to the Ninth Grade Center. The distance is less than half a mile. The address of Rollins college is 1000 Holt Ave. It is less than a mile from the Ninth Grade Center. Rollins College is located in the historic, scenic area of Winter Park.

I heard that there are hidden pathways in the scenic area of Winter Park, and I read that there are streets lined with Camphor and Oak trees. According to Dr. Hall's October 2008 report, Cinnamon Camphor leaves and Oak twigs and leaves were in the plastic housing windshield of Casey's car. A Cinnamon Camphor leaf was under the right chassis behind the right front tire, and there were Cinnamon Camphor leaves in the spare tire well. I wonder if Casey disposed of Caylee's body in Winter Park, somewhere close to Holt Ave., at a specific place she had mentioned to Cindy that Lee would recognize as a place familiar to Casey and him. I wonder if Lee found Caylee's body and moved her to the wooded area off Suburban Dr. at some point.

On July 21, 2008, LE requested and obtained a court order authorizing the installation and use of mobile tracking device upon one or more vehicle operated by Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, and Tony Lazzaro. The order was good for 60 days. On October 7, 2008, a court order to extend the original order for another 60 days was obtained. Those were the only orders I recall seeing in the discovery documents, so I presume any mobile devices that had been installed were disabled between September 20 and October 7, 2008. I wonder if and when LE installed mobile tracking devices upon Cindy's, George's, and Lee's vehicles and if it was recorded that any of those vehicles were close to Holt Avenue in Winter Park during the time the devices were in use.

I somehow missed that they had gone to Winter Park's 9th grade center. My bigger question would be why? That school is not only in a different district but in a different county. We do have magnet schools that offer high school students different study programs (i.e. one school is law, one sciences) but that would explain one of the Anthony's qualifying into the program not both. Can you direct me to any link that discusses why they went to a school for one year that is so far out of their territory. TYIA

OMG - what a post - this is something I would have never put together.  Very interesting.
[/quote]

There was her first misconception..this poster at the Hinky Meter.

Casey was not saying Holt..she was saying Home.....She is close to Home

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2638 on: May 30, 2011, 10:49:06 PM »

Except Cindy said they had a very pleasant but emotional evening--the emotion was caused by seeing  what they thought might be the last pics of Mr. Pleasea.  That is not a truthful description of the evening.

Ex-fiancée Jesse Grund alleged Casey Anthony, mother fought
22 December 2008 @ 01:43 pm EDT

The ex-fiancée of Casey Anthony alleged that she and her mother got into a big argument the night before Casey's daughter Caylee went missing.

Jesse Grund told Sherriff's investigators about the incident in documents released by the State Attorney's Office in late November, saying he learned of it from Casey's brother Lee Anthony.

"It got into a very heated argument, which turned physical and Cindy started choking Casey," Grund said, after a review of documents by Central Florida 13 news.

<snipped>

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/20081222/fianc-eacutejesse-grund-alleged-casey-anthony-mother-fought.htm

What to believe?  What to believe?

_____

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2639 on: May 30, 2011, 10:50:36 PM »

she made some sense regarding holt! remember in a jailhouse video she said"she is close to holt" maybe she got scared that after saying she was close to holt ! LE may look there! JMO

comment from Magpie:

Lee said in his civil deposition that he attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. Cindy said in her SAO depostion that Lee and Casey went to the Ninth Grade Center. She didn't mention the location, but I presume that both Lee and Casey attended the Ninth Grade Center in Winter Park. The address is 528 Huntington Ave. I googled and found out that there is a Holt Ave, and also a Holt Dr., close to the Ninth Grade Center. The distance is less than half a mile. The address of Rollins college is 1000 Holt Ave. It is less than a mile from the Ninth Grade Center. Rollins College is located in the historic, scenic area of Winter Park.

I heard that there are hidden pathways in the scenic area of Winter Park, and I read that there are streets lined with Camphor and Oak trees. According to Dr. Hall's October 2008 report, Cinnamon Camphor leaves and Oak twigs and leaves were in the plastic housing windshield of Casey's car. A Cinnamon Camphor leaf was under the right chassis behind the right front tire, and there were Cinnamon Camphor leaves in the spare tire well. I wonder if Casey disposed of Caylee's body in Winter Park, somewhere close to Holt Ave., at a specific place she had mentioned to Cindy that Lee would recognize as a place familiar to Casey and him. I wonder if Lee found Caylee's body and moved her to the wooded area off Suburban Dr. at some point.

On July 21, 2008, LE requested and obtained a court order authorizing the installation and use of mobile tracking device upon one or more vehicle operated by Casey, Cindy, George, Lee, and Tony Lazzaro. The order was good for 60 days. On October 7, 2008, a court order to extend the original order for another 60 days was obtained. Those were the only orders I recall seeing in the discovery documents, so I presume any mobile devices that had been installed were disabled between September 20 and October 7, 2008. I wonder if and when LE installed mobile tracking devices upon Cindy's, George's, and Lee's vehicles and if it was recorded that any of those vehicles were close to Holt Avenue in Winter Park during the time the devices were in use.

OMG - what a post - this is something I would have never put together.  Very interesting.

There was her first misconception..this poster at the Hinky Meter.

Casey was not saying Holt..she was saying Home.....She is close to Home
[/quote]

LOL...yes she was....She is close to HOME....and poor thing was...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.