March 28, 2024, 01:59:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL - DAY 7- 6/01/2011  (Read 508728 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: June 02, 2011, 12:19:52 AM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

interesting, i marked B are these the correct houses
A.4937  Hopespring Drive,orlando fl 32829 G & C anthony
B, are these the houses your talking about
C. caylee body found
http://tinyurl.com/3draebx

The one I was talking about was either on Lumberton or S. Chickasaw. It backed up I think to Chickasaw  - might be Myrtle Bay it fronted on. The people who owned it was Gonzales and they had moved back to PR I think the neighbor said. Puzzler might have the pictures of it.
Pardon my ignorance -- are/were you a neighbor??   

Wreck - right next to the property/lot that Caylee was found was a property owned by someone with the last name Gonzalez if I remember correctly.  I have a plat map of it someplace.  I'll post if I find it.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: June 02, 2011, 12:26:05 AM »

you know what bugs me about bozo baez,he smiles/smirks like he has the all time secret of secrets
and he actually has crapola
I read about the nilton diaz man .. that jose represented. He was found guilty! baez held out information to the state! because he wanted to surprise them.. trial by ambush did not work.. the man was very upset.. hollered ineffective counsel... I dont remember but I seem to recall that baez came back with a snark about that.

so when this case ends and casey goes to the skank tank she is going to curse baez!!

Oh, how I agree the slore will turn on him and I bet she'll say that all those hours spent at his office before going to jail he molested her and told her what she needed to say to get out of this.  Wait and see.  He better have had his door open at all times, a camera on, a female present when she was there or kept away from Bozo completely.  When she looses she will go after his jugular!

You see................. this is where Baez is messing up!!! Casey WILL turn on him after she is convicted. She will claim Bozo LIED -- he could get disbarred.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: June 02, 2011, 12:27:37 AM »

you know what bugs me about bozo baez,he smiles/smirks like he has the all time secret of secrets
and he actually has crapola
I read about the nilton diaz man .. that jose represented. He was found guilty! baez held out information to the state! because he wanted to surprise them.. trial by ambush did not work.. the man was very upset.. hollered ineffective counsel... I dont remember but I seem to recall that baez came back with a snark about that.

so when this case ends and casey goes to the skank tank she is going to curse baez!!

Oh, how I agree the slore will turn on him and I bet she'll say that all those hours spent at his office before going to jail he molested her and told her what she needed to say to get out of this.  Wait and see.  He better have had his door open at all times, a camera on, a female present when she was there or kept away from Bozo completely.  When she looses she will go after his jugular!

You see................. this is where Baez is messing up!!! Casey WILL turn on him after she is convicted. She will claim Bozo LIED -- he could get disbarred.

Party in the box, Woot, Woot!  I'd better go to bed soon.  Sorry y'all!  I'm the "Oh, how I agree" post.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: June 02, 2011, 12:29:00 AM »

Out a lot today- THANK YOU for the recaps, links, running commentary, and info!  Just another reason SM rocks! I appreciate the way you share info with those of us who can't be here.  Thanks!  Roughly 22 more witnesses to go, as the State builds their case, line upon line, precept upon precept (my favorite way).  When it's all said and done, the mountain of evidence and witness testimony will stand strong, overshadowing the defense's baseless theory. IMO, the prayers of many for George and Cindy to see the truth have prevailed and Casey has gotten the attorney she deserves.  Judge Perry has been chosen by The Judge to preside over this case.  Likewise, the prosecution has been set in place.  Proverbs 11:31 (the last part applies to Casey)  "If the righteous receive their due on earth, how much more the ungodly and the sinner." I think we're seeing Proverbs 11:5 come to pass in court, "...the wicked are brought down by their own wickedness."  Just sayin'  Casey is merely deceiving herself is she thinks she's going to bluff and lie her way out of this. MOO

All caught up-time to hit the monkey bunky.  Take good care everybody!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: June 02, 2011, 12:34:00 AM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

A.4937  Hopespring Drive,orlando fl 32829 G & C anthony
C. caylee body found

The one I was talking about was either on Lumberton or S. Chickasaw. It backed up I think to Chickasaw  - might be Myrtle Bay it fronted on. The people who owned it was Gonzales and they had moved back to PR I think the neighbor said. Puzzler might have the pictures of it.

No, I just know Orlando really well. That is why I have always believed that George almost caught her with the body in the car on the 24th and she dumped it really fast without thinking for her to have dumped it that close. All she had to do was go to the end of the street and turn right, drive out of the sight of the corner house and throw it back into those woods where they found it.  

Since she knew that area like she did, she was insane not to have gone to the end of Suburban where there is a dirt road which cuts across to Econ Trail where if she had dumped her there about halfway in, she most likely would never have been found and no one would have seen her car and she could have taken her time finding a good place. That is why it is obvious to me that George had nothing to do with that part of it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1925 on: June 02, 2011, 12:34:58 AM »

Catching up from this afternoon but wanted to jump forward to tell everyone that LKB is on HLN Dr. Drew (she is up after the commercial.  They are discussing the case.  I had to change the channel cause I can't stand to watch her.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: June 02, 2011, 12:36:58 AM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

C. caylee body found

The one I was talking about was either on Lumberton or S. Chickasaw. It backed up I think to Chickasaw  - might be Myrtle Bay it fronted on. The people who owned it was Gonzales and they had moved back to PR I think the neighbor said. Puzzler might have the pictures of it.

Wreck - right next to the property/lot that Caylee was found was a property owned by someone with the last name Gonzalez if I remember correctly.  I have a plat map of it someplace.  I'll post if I find it.
Thanks -- it just seemed to me that Turbo had another post earlier that made me think maybe they had an intimate knowledge of the area. I think I remember that photo from a few years back when I was following more closely!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: June 02, 2011, 12:37:41 AM »

[/quote]

I will almost guarantee that is going to happen. She will also accuse him of taking advantage of her in all those day long sessions in his office where he had no witnesses. He was a fool for getting set up like that, but I can't say I am not going to enjoy watching him go down for it. Any attorney who would lie and deceive to get a client off deserves all he gets.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: June 02, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »

I think there is some confusion about abandoned houses in the area that Casey may have used. IIRC there was a house across on the opposite side of the street and facing the other way, where Dominic Casey was poking around.  It was actually pretty junky looking outside.  On that main street there were two houses, side by side or with another house in between them.  Their backyards came to a point and almost pinpointed exactly where Caylee was found.  Those houses were owned or used by people named Fernandez and Gonzalez either currently or in the not distant past but they were not abandoned..  It also sparked the idea that Casey said that Caylee was close to "Hope" as in Hopespring Drive.

A.4937  Hopespring Drive,orlando fl 32829 G & C anthony
C. caylee body found

The one I was talking about was either on Lumberton or S. Chickasaw. It backed up I think to Chickasaw  - might be Myrtle Bay it fronted on. The people who owned it was Gonzales and they had moved back to PR I think the neighbor said. Puzzler might have the pictures of it.

No, I just know Orlando really well. That is why I have always believed that George almost caught her with the body in the car on the 24th and she dumped it really fast without thinking for her to have dumped it that close. All she had to do was go to the end of the street and turn right, drive out of the sight of the corner house and throw it back into those woods where they found it.  

Since she knew that area like she did, she was insane not to have gone to the end of Suburban where there is a dirt road which cuts across to Econ Trail where if she had dumped her there about halfway in, she most likely would never have been found and no one would have seen her car and she could have taken her time finding a good place. That is why it is obvious to me that George had nothing to do with that part of it.
I don't travel as much anymore, but as of about 6 years ago -- I went to either Orlando or Tampa about 15-20 times a year for about 15 years running. I know the layout of Orlando pretty well -- just not the neighborhoods. I agree with you, George would not dispose of a body that close to home. There are so many swamps witin a 40 miles radius to dispose of a body never to be found.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1929 on: June 02, 2011, 01:37:45 AM »

Anyone heard about why Amy was included in the sidebar yet? I would like to know what she thought was so important.

I think, the state told the judge that she is supposed to go to Barcelona, but the judge said she was only excused subject to recall, which means she has to hang around and wait to be recalled.  I think it was about her vacation. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: June 02, 2011, 01:45:50 AM »

Anyone heard about why Amy was included in the sidebar yet? I would like to know what she thought was so important.

I think, the state told the judge that she is supposed to go to Barcelona, but the judge said she was only excused subject to recall, which means she has to hang around and wait to be recalled.  I think it was about her vacation. 

For some reason I thought she was living overseas now.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1931 on: June 02, 2011, 02:19:49 AM »

I believe I heard her say she works on a cruise line, but I could be wrong.  But, I think I remember before she even got up to testify, Bozo was having a tizzy that she was taken out of order and he didn't have her file, and the state told him that he was fully aware of her travel plans and that is why she was taken out of order. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: June 02, 2011, 02:35:49 AM »

C. caylee body found

It kind of reminds me of...the movie "The Usual Suspects" where (K Spacey) comes up with his lies.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: June 02, 2011, 03:13:36 AM »

I believe I heard her say she works on a cruise line, but I could be wrong.  But, I think I remember before she even got up to testify, Bozo was having a tizzy that she was taken out of order and he didn't have her file, and the state told him that he was fully aware of her travel plans and that is why she was taken out of order. 

She works for Norwegian Cruise line,based out of Miami,but the ship she is on, the Epic has gone over to Barcelona for a summer of Mediterranean cruises and that is where she is supposed to be right now. She works behind the scenes in their theater department.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1934 on: June 02, 2011, 03:19:11 AM »

Hoping 3rd time is the charm here...

Does anyone know how the OS from Baez regarding the admitting in court that there is no nanny that it was a lie will effect the case with ZFG and Morgan ???

This has been driving me crazy...lol

Here's an article about the subject...
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/04/casey-anthony-john-morgan-reacts-to-nanny-lie.html

Did they ever consider going after Cindy and if so I wonder if they still are planning to after the OS?

I think that after yesterday's performance and George's on Friday, they will not be prosecuted---ever.  Cindy garnered so much sympathy from so many people that she is close to becoming Saint Cynthia in the eyes of the public.I haven't changed my mind about her, though.  I'm sure she was devastated about the loss of Caylee, but her actions for the last three years are unforgivable, IMO.

The keeper of the Febreze bottle and the Mad Diddler dippy ding from Hope Spring have a terrible disease though. They simply cannot stop talking.

Once the demon spawn's ship has been sunk. If they keep on doing it... I could forsee their luck running out, though. On something - maybe even something new.

I don't buy their recent high school drama play either, babybear.

I took the time to read their prison letters to Casey, and I find them to be two very cruel dopey reckless people. The word UNHINGED comes to mind.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: June 02, 2011, 03:19:11 AM »

quote]

C. caylee body found

It kind of reminds me of...the movie "The Usual Suspects" where (K Spacey) comes up with his lies.

IIRC the houses were owned by a Zenaida Almodovar and a Peter Gonzalez. We had a thread about it at the time.
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaida-gonzalez-have-been-code-for-caylee-anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: June 02, 2011, 03:45:33 AM »

Cubbie and Turbo - the stuff was moved to the Break Room.

I know I am tired but I saw that and I can't even find the break room
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9923.0

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1937 on: June 02, 2011, 05:59:05 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.